Punishing a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a little better about the situation, and also feeling weird that I gave half a shit about an asshole that would dare to sleep around on one of the most amazing women I'd ever met, I said "So, he's aware that he's in for a bad time, but he's willing to go through it all for you?" trying my best to keep any jealousy out of my voice.

"Yup. That's about the gist of it." She laughed again.

"Holy shit." Taking a long pull of my beer. "Well, if I had fucked up that bad with a woman as fuckin' fantastic as you, I'd do it too." I looked at my glass, cursing the honesty the amber liquid had coaxed from my lips.

"Thank you." She put down her glass and took my hand into both of her hands. "You're such a great friend!"

My brain knew that was a compliment, my heart however cracked and said to me 'Who's getting the worst punishment here?' Keeping my composure, I simply said, "Well I'm glad to help, and I'm sure I'll have some fun along the way." While in the back of my mind, I was already starting to think of ways I could push her pig-fuck of a Husband past the breaking point.

If she knew what kind of punishment she was putting me through, she certainly didn't show it. "So, Friday! Yay!" She lifted her glass.

"To Friday!" I raised my pint to clink hers then threw back the entire contents. Looking around until I caught sight of the server to wave them over for a much needed third round.

We stopped after the third drink and four shared appetizer orders, and went our ways separately. Home and in bed, I lay awake thinking about the weekend. I was excited, horny, sad, hurt, happy, vengeful, malevolent... I didn't know what I should feel. Eventually, I just jerked my dick thinking of Kathy being at least partially mine for a short time, and finally fell asleep.

The rest of the week passed slower than any week of work I could remember. Mercifully, though, it was Friday again, my favorite day of the week. Kathy and I had shared a few short conversations here and there, throughout the week, but nothing in depth until Friday morning, when she asked me to wait after my shift to follow her home that night, so we'd arrive together. To say it was a long day would be a huge understatement. As long as it seemed to last, it did eventually come to an end. Then I waited, again doom scrolling on my phone, waiting for her shift to end and the evening's festivities to begin.

What seemed like hours after my shift had ended, she came into the break room. "You ready?" she asked, with the first hint of any trepidation I'd heard from her all week.

"As ready as I'll ever be, all things considered."

"I parked next to you. Let's go give pig-fuck everything his cheatin' ass deserves!" The momentary caution I'd heard before was gone.

Pulling up to Kathy's house, I had one last pang of doubt. However it was erased instantly as I watched her hop happily out of her Jeep, and reach into the back seat to retrieve a large black duffle bag. She looked at me in my car, patted the bag and flashed a big grin. Then she stood there and waited for me to come meet her.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, as I approached her.

"Just like we talked about. I'll take the lead. You follow along and back me up." She stood up on her tip-toes to put her lips to mine briefly in a gentle, but sensual kiss. "Okay?"

Any doubt I was still harboring melted away in that kiss. Just as much as pig-fuck, I was powerless to do anything but what this exquisite creature asked of me. "Okay." I said. "Let's do this."

Paul met us at the front door, head down, but obviously trying to put on an air of control. "Uh, Hi."

Kathy didn't respond, just slid past him through the door, dragging me by the hand along. Once we were all inside, the silence was palpable. No one said anything until she, looking at her watch said, "Twenty four hours, starting..." She watched her watch closely. "Now!" She immediately pointed to Paul. "You. Your name in now pig-fuck. You will be known as pig or fuck or pig-fuck, but otherwise, you don't have a name. Strip. Now."

Paul, I mean, pig-fuck, stammered, "I uh, you mean right now, baby?"

Kathy put a hand on her hip, "This is your only warning. I own you for the next 24 hours. You have only two choices; do ev-er-y-th-ing I say, the instant I say it, or use the safe word." She paused to see if he'd say anything, "If you do. Everything stops, but I'll start packing my things." She paused and looked at him. "You may say yes Miss, no Miss." She glanced at me. "Or yes Sir, no Sir during this time. Am I understood?"

"Y-y-yes Miss." pig-fuck said, face pointed to the ground.

Kathy looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Not sure I knew what she was asking for, but hoping I was reading the signals right, I put on my best authoritarian tone and said, "The lady asked you a question, pig-fuck. Is. She. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!" pig-fuck said. Then turned to Kathy and added in the same tone, "Yes Miss!"

"That's better." she said. "Now. Strip."

There was a moment of hesitation, but only a brief one, before pig-fuck started taking off his clothes. He wasn't a muscular or particularly lean man, with a bit of a 'dad-bod' despite he and Kathy not having any kids. However his youth compared to me was painfully obvious as he shed his shirt and took down his pants. I couldn't help but to compare myself to him mentally as he stood there in nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs.

"Did I say 'strip to your undies'? No. I said fucking STRIP." Any hint of doubt was completely gone, she'd obviously let herself go completely into the role. "If I have to repeat myself again, I'm going to call this off and start packing."

To his credit, pig-fuck quickly slid his underwear down his legs and kicked them off into a corner. Now standing before us completely nude. Despite the humiliation he'd already endured, I could see that his cock was not completely flaccid. Some part of him was enjoying this little spectacle.

"Better." Kathy said sternly. Then pointed to the next room, "Into the living room, go."

I watched in amazement as pig-fuck didn't hesitate as he led the way. Kathy picked up the duffle bag and followed with me close behind. The living room contained a couch with a narrow table behind it, and two armchairs arranged around a dark wooden coffee table all arranged neatly on a short pile area rug. Kathy walked to the coffee table and placed the bag on it. Then gestured to pig-fuck to come stand in front. Taking the queue myself, I went and sat on the couch to watch the show.

Unzipping the bag just enough to reach inside, she shoved a hand in and came out with the large wooden paddle. Easily 20 inches long, half and inch thick and several holes drilled through the business end. She handed it to me to inspect, and I ran it through my hands. This thing was heavy, and hard. I enjoy a good spanking from time to time, but fuck, this thing was a menace! As I nodded approval and handed it back to her, I noticed pig-fuck's cock twitch just a little. I guess he really does like being spanked. Too bad for him, I knew what was coming on that front, and he was not going to enjoy what was about to happen.

"Oops, forgot something." Kathy said, and left the room quickly, paddle still in hand. Leaving me and pig-fuck alone. Not knowing what I was supposed to do in this situation, I chose to keep my eyes focused hard on her ass as she left, and glued to the spot she'd vanished around the corner until she returned. She came back a moment later, with a small blue ceramic plate. "There we go." She said placing the plate on the coffee table, and the paddle across the top of the bag.

She turned to me with a smile, knowing that I had no clue what this part was about. A plate had never come into play during our discussion. I shrugged as if to say 'this is your party.' In response, Kathy untucked her blouse from her long pencil skirt and raised it over her head. Underneath she wore a silken black ribbon halter number forming a sort of pentagram around, but not covering her perfect perky tits. I drank in the view. They were even more delicious than I could have imagined. Small, but not tiny, perky, pert and upturned at the bottom in a gorgeous parabola up to almost perfectly circular, quarter sized areola. Those punctuated by small, but obviously very hard nipples.

My breath caught in my throat, and I might have muttered "Holy shit."

She turned to pig-fuck, looked him up and down, then sat down on the couch next to me. "Jerk it. Quick, cum on that plate. Be quick about it."

Stunned, but still afraid to do anything other than follow every instruction to the letter, he picked up the plate in one hand and started pulling on his dick with the other. His eyes went from the plate to Kathy's tits and back again, always avoiding looking in my direction. She noticed this and moved closer to me, reaching an arm behind my back, and using the other to gently stroke my thigh. I expected this to hamper his actions, but if anything he started stroking faster. For my part, I stopped paying too much attention to him and let myself enjoy Kathy's fingertips caressing my thigh. My cock soon straining against the jeans I'd foolishly worn.

Something in his breathing must have told Kathy that he was getting close, she smiled and stood slowly. Picking up the paddle, she moved the bag to one of the chairs and walked around him. She tapped his ass with the paddle, his breath sped. She gave one sharp crack of the paddle against his ass, and he started stroking even faster, hand a blur on his cock. One more crack of the paddle, and he grunted, muscles contracting, body twitching.

"Get it ALL on the plate." She warned

It was a timely warning, he repositioned the plate just in time to catch the first spurt of jizz. Moving it in place as he continued to empty his balls spurt by spurt. When the first twitch of his cock didn't produce any new cum, she slapped his hand away from his cock.

Taking the plate and placing it on the table, she reached up and grabbed his ear. Pulling it roughly, she dragged him around to the side of the table. "On your knees." She commanded, and he did. "Bend over and put your ass in the air." And he did. "Now, I'm going to blister your ass with this paddle for two full minutes. While I'm doing that, " She slid the plate directly under his face, "You're going to clean this plate. If there's anything left when the timer goes off, I start over. Understand?"

"Uh, uh, but..." He looked at Kathy, as she stood holding the paddle, eyes hard on him. "Yes Miss."

She called out to her Smart speaker device to set a timer for 2 minutes. The instant it said 'starting now' the paddle came down hard on his bare ass.

"Ahhhh!" He shrieked, and reached back to grab his cheeks.

"Only warning for the rest of the night, pig-fuck, stay in position and do as your told." She then called out to have the timer reset. Again, when it said 'starting now', the paddle stuck hard.

He cried out again, but gripped the table tightly and didn't let go. She rained down swats of that nasty paddle on his backside over and over, each swat making him jump and twitch and convulse. She didn't let up or say a word until the timer went off. Tears flowed freely from his eyes, and the involuntary tremors of real pain shuddered through his legs and arms.

She looked down at his dark red cheeks, bruises already forming. Then she looked at the plate. It was still glazed with his cum. "Tsk, tsk. I thought I gave very simple instructions." She stood back ready with the paddle again, and called out for the speaker to set another two minute timer.

"You should probably do what she said this time." I commented, fascinated that I was already starting to feel comfortable interjecting myself into the scene.

"Indeed." Kathy said, just as the timer called out 'starting now' and she swung the paddle down hard again and again.

I watched as through what must have been intense pain of these vicious post orgasm paddle swats, pig-fuck struggled to get his mouth to the plate and slurp up his own cum from it. Straining his neck and tongue to clean every drop of slime from the plate. Managing to get the tip of his tongue on the last drop just as the timer went off, he went limp against the table, whimpering in pain.

Kathy ran her fingertips over his battered ass, "Oooh, damn." She turned to me, "he's going to feel that for weeks!" She then walked back to the chair holding the duffel bag, setting the paddle on the chair, and reaching into the bag mysteriously again. This time her hand emerged holding the shiny chrome chastity cage. Turning the key to release the small brass lock, she opened the device, separating the two pieces of the unit. "Stand up." She ordered pig-fuck.

He stood, and his eyes bulged when he saw what she held.

"That was the only time you're going to cum." She stated plainly as she knelt in front of him and made quick work of attaching the device, and relocking it. Standing, she gave his metal encased dick a flick of her finger, then she looked in her hand at the key. "Hmm... we need to keep this someplace safe. Wouldn't want to lose it." She teased. To me directly she said, "You're in charge of this." Handing me the key.

Making the decision in that moment to just lean fully into the scene, I looked her up and down, licked my lips, reached out my hand for the key, saying "Yeah, better keep this safe." I emphasized the last work in a mocking tone.

Kathy handed me the key and I put it in the coin pocket of my jeans, which were currently very uncomfortably tight. She noticed the bulge and bent down to run her hand up my thigh to my crotch. Giving my cock a good squeeze through my pants.

"Help me with my skirt, would you?" She turned her hip to me so I could unzip the short zipper which would allow her to remove the long, tight pencil skirt. I took my time with it, not only to enjoy myself, but also to put on a show to continue pig-fuck's humiliation. I started with one hand on her back, then moved it downward, finally touching that amazing ass I'd lusted after for so long. I used my other hand to very slowly lower the zipper. Then I helped her pull the dress down to the floor. She stepped one foot out of the skirt, using her other in a quick motion to send it flying to a corner of the room. She moved to stand directly in front of me, turning herself in a slow circle so I could have a good look at the complete outfit. I saw that the braless halter was connected to sheer lace panties. So sheer in fact that I could clearly see the lips of her smooth hairless pussy.

"Can I sit down?" Meekly from pig-fuck.

"Who the fuck said you could speak?" Kathy whipped around to him. "Did someone say you could speak?"

"N-No Miss." he spoke to the ground.

Turning back to me, she said, "I guess we're going to have to plug up his holes." Stepping over to the bag again, she reached in and came out with three items. The wide silvery anal plug, the ball gag, and a small bottle of lube.

I looked at the lube with a questioning eyebrow raise.

She smirked, and said, "I'm not a monster!" Then to pig-fuck, she said, "On your knees."

His eyes were wide, but he knelt down again. Kathy placed the ball of the gag to his lips and pressed with a wordless command. Pig-fuck complied, opening his mouth wide to accept the red rubber inside. She reached around his head to buckle the gag tightly, checking with two fingers that it was tight enough to not be dislodged. She continued her silent domination of him, pushing his head down, forcing him to bend over the table as he had been during the paddling. Then pushing on the middle of his back, to which he responded by pressing his chest against the table, sticking his burning ass as high as it could go. Finally, she popped the top of the lube bottle, and drizzled a fair amount on the tip of the plug. Closing the bottle to place it on the table, she spread the slippery gel all over the wide bulb. She bent down and I saw his body clench as she pressed the tip against his anus. He gripped the table tightly as she pushed the plug deeper, finally relaxing just slightly as an audible 'plop' told me that bulbous device had crossed the threshold.

"Stand." She spoke at last. He pushed himself up uncomfortably. She grabbed his ear again, pulling him into a position directly in from the couch facing me. "Stay here until we say otherwise. Understood?"

"Mmmph mmph" through the gag, then just nodded.

"Good. Now, I think I've ignored our guest for far too long." She stepped back to me, motioning with her hand for me to scoot over to the middle of the couch, which I did. She straddled my lap, long arms draped over my shoulders. Her beautiful breasts were mere inches away from my face. I looked up at her shining blue eyes, she smiled and leaned in, pulling my face to hers in a deep, wet kiss.

We made out like teenagers for several minutes. I barely remembered that her husband was still standing there gagged, with a plug shoved firmly up his blistered ass. I explored her amazing body with my hands, she ground herself against my crotch through my jeans. We would occasionally unlock our lips from each other to allow our mouths to explore as well. When my tongue reached a nipple, she shuddered and arched her back.

"Mmmm." I made a sound of appreciation as I flicked my tongue across her nipple playfully.

Kathy looked at me again, bit the corner of her bottom lip then leaned in to whisper, "Let's get you out of these clothes, yeah?"

I didn't need to be told twice. She stood to allow me freedom of movement to strip down. I kicked my shoes and socks off quickly, then took off my jeans first to allow my cock more freedom. Then followed with my shirt, and finally lowering my boxers and slipping them off. If you counted the gag and plug, I was now the only one in the room not wearing anything at all. I felt pig-fuck's eyes from across the room on me. I had been concerned that I would have trouble performing for an audience, but when I glanced between him and Kathy, seeing the pain on his face, and the lustful desire in hers, my dick filled with the last rush of blood it needed to come fully to life.

Kathy ran a single finger gently up my thigh, adding a second finger as she reached my balls, then up the underside of the length of my cock to the tip. "Mmmm..." she was biting her lip again.

I gasped in a quick breath as her fingers left me. She pressed her hand against my chest just hard enough to guide me back into sitting on the couch. Standing in front of me again, she slowly removed the little black outfit. Although I could already see basically everything, I was still excited to see her fully nude. My member twitched as she stepped out of the flimsy pile of ribbon, and tossed it in the general direction of our other clothes. She then climbed onto the couch on her knees to my right, and gently laid herself face down across my lap.

"I've been a little naughty too." She purred. "Will you give me a spanking?"

I ran my hand over the perfect bubbles of her tight ass. Then looked up at pig-fuck, I saw the pain in his eyes and for half a second I felt sorry for him. I knew from our talk the previous week that he'd always wanted to spank her, and she'd never let him. The feeling went away as quick as it came, as I remembered why we were here, and I felt the smooth skin of her ass in my hand.

I patted her ass a few times, each a little harder, but none an actual swat. Then I pulled my hand back and brought it down sharply with a 'crack' against the tan skin. I swung again at the other cheek and another loud 'crack' pierced the room.

"Wooo..." Kathy squirmed on my lap for a moment, then settled down and lifted her ass back into the air. "Thank you, sir. Please spank me more."

I happily obliged her request, bringing my hand down hard on her bare cheeks over and over a couple dozen or more times. Watching as the skin turned pink, then red under the barrage of my swats.

123456...8