Punishing a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked past us to the desk, turned the chair around and sat gingerly in the leather of the chair. Kathy set the bag down on the ground, and reached in to retrieve the two sets of sturdy leather restraints. Moving to the chair, she put a cuff on one wrist, carefully checking that it was tight enough that he could not get his hand out, but not too tight that it would cut off circulation. She then turned the chair, still holding on to his wrist, then grabbed the other wrist, bringing it back behind the chair. She just as carefully applied the second restraint, and linked them together with the small chain. She spun the chair around again, and dropped softly to her knees. She put a third cuff on one ankle, then with another spin, attached it to the other ankle behind the hydraulic post of the chair.

She spun him back to face me. Hog-tied to the chair awkwardly, I could see he was struggling to maintain composure. The position into which his body had been twisted was undoubtedly pressing the anal plug deep inside him at an odd angle, not to mention the rough, raw flesh of his ass and thighs being stretched against the leather of the chair.

"Now," She said, turning back to me. "I need you. To. Fuck. Me." Punctuating each word with a sultry step in my direction while opening her short silky robe.

"Yes, Maam!" I said happily, removing my robe as well.

Reaching me, she literally hopped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist with her arms around my neck. Her ass bobbing down with my movements to barely touch the tip of my cock, which with a mind of its own seemed to strain to reach out to her body. We kissed deeply, passionately, and sloppily. The wet sounds of our mouths filled the room, intermingled with the soft moans both of us let out.

I brought her down to the rug, laying her on her back, positioning her so that pig-fuck would have a good view. Kissing down her neck and chest to the hard nubs of her nipples. Taking each nipple in my mouth in turn, I sucked, licked and nibbled the sensitive buds. Kathy arched her back and moaned under my efforts. I moved down her body again, heading to taste her delicious wetness, but she stopped me at her belly button and moved to get up to her knees. As she did, she pushed me back on to my ass, then down onto my back, pulling my ankles to straighten my legs. Straddling my chins, she lowered her head and took my swollen purple head into her mouth.

"Ummm..." I moaned loudly and laid my head back on the rug. "Fuck, that feels so goddamn good."

"Mmmmff mmfff," She made an appreciative sound before pushing my cock into her throat again.

After the fun of brunch, I knew I wouldn't last long if I allowed her to continue. "Holy shit, I need to fuck you right now!" I said.

She pulled her mouth off of me, but kept a hand wrapped on my dick, gently stroking as she looked around the room. "Ah ha!" She said, "Here we go."

She got up and went to pig-fuck's chair. Stepping behind it, she pulled the handle on the side to recline the back of the chair. Spinning and dragging the chair to the empty side of the desk. She adjusted the height and recline of the chair until she had him positioned with his face pointed at the ceiling almost exactly level with the desktop. Satisfied with her work, she climbed on the desk, then swung her legs open and over his face scooting forward so the edge of her perfect ass curves were just hanging over.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, right now!" She begged me.

Looking at how she'd arranged herself, I knew pig-fuck was going to get more than a front row seat to the show. However I wasn't sure the best way to get myself into position. Deciding to use my height to my advantage, I stepped beside his head, and quickly swung a leg over. I ended up hovering directly over his face. If I were to bend my knees even slightly more, I would have dropped my balls onto his nose. She pulled me close with one arm, and used the other hand to direct my stiff member into the folds of her cunt. She was hot and very wet, as I plunged my entire length deep inside her. I used long, slow, deep strokes. Pulling myself nearly completely out, then pushing all the way back in balls deep over and over.

"Mmmmm." She moaned loudly and rocked her body forward toward me.

I picked up my speed, pumping hard and fast. The wet sounds of fucking filled the room, I could only imagine how loud it must have been directly underneath. At one point, I pulled back a little too far and my cock slipped out of her pussy, my return thrust slapped pig-fuck across the face, smearing it with his wife's hot juices. When I grabbed myself to aim back into her, I noticed that he was watching intently, and his mouth was open slightly.

"Taste how fucking wet my cock makes your wife, pig." I said and shoved the tip between his lips.

Kathy sat up, bending to watch with eager eyes. He opened up and allowed my dick inside his mouth, slurping and sucking Kathy's cream off as he went. I pushed myself deep, making him gag when I hit the back of his throat. I pulled back out and plunged myself back into her moist slit.

"Ohhhhh!" She exclaimed, throwing herself back with her hands on the desk behind her.

"Mmmm... that's better." I said, fucking her harder and faster than before.

Before long she was bucking and shaking the desk violently with my thrusts, and I felt the first clenching of her muscles around my cock that told me she was starting to cum. I struggled to keep pace without exploding myself.

"Holy fuck! Oh my God! Holy fuck!" She screamed, gripping the desk with one hand and my ass with the other. She trembled involuntarily as the orgasm washed over her.

I had held out as long as I could, just as her orgasm was subsiding, I pulled myself out till only the head of my cock was inside her, then let myself dive into the deep waters of orgasm myself.

"Hnnnggghh!" I groaned as I emptied my cum just inside the lips of her pussy. I let myself fall out of her onto pig-fuck's face.

We both panted heavily for a moment before I looked down at him, my dripping cock rested on his forehead, my jizz starting to peek out of the puckered pink hole between her swollen lips.

"Clean us." I commanded.

His mouth leapt to action, his tongue searching for anything in its reach. The bindings prevented him from getting very far. I moved my cock to his mouth, squeezing the last drops of cum from the base to the tip. He eagerly sucked up and swallowed it all. I took a step back and held Kathy's arms, directing her to lean forward into my arms. She tucked her legs under the desk, and using me as an anchor was able to place herself directly over his mouth. He dug into her with his tongue, searching and finding every drop of my slimy jizz.

"Hmm?" She said to me, "Well, this is new." Then she leaned in to kiss me deeply, even as her husband continued to clean my seed from her well fucked hole. When she was satisfied that he'd cleaned her as well as he was going to be able to, she climbed down from the desk into my arms. "Fuck damn, that was hot as fuck!" She whispered to me.

"A little awkward, but yeah, hot as fuck." I agreed.

"Oh, hey!" She said in a normal voice. "I think that new action flick we were waiting for dropped today, want to watch it?"

"Sounds good!" I looked at pig-fuck, still reclined in and shackled to the chair with arms and legs behind him, his face shiny with a mix of our sexual release. Nodding my head his direction, I asked, "What should we do with the pig-fuck?"

"Ugh, I guess he's earned a quick break to clean up. Plus, he could make us some popcorn."

She walked over to the chair and released the recliner, allowing the chair to come to an upright position. She then undid the chain between his ankles first, leaving the thick leather cuffs in place. While he stretched out his legs in front of him, she released the chain between the restraints on his wrists. Standing up and walking back to me she commented, "Where the hell did we leave our robes?"

I laughed out loud. "The dining room, I think."

"Well," She ran her hand down my chest and over my semi-deflated penis. "I don't mind hanging out naked if you don't."

I ran my hand through her hair to the back of her neck and pulled her face to mine in a kiss. My other hand stroked her skin from her shoulder, down her arm, then up her stomach to her breasts. I gave one a gentle squeeze, then found the nub of her nipple and pinched it between thumb and forefinger with a little twist. She gasped slightly but didn't stop kissing me. Bringing my other down her back slowly until I was cupping one of her ass cheeks. I gave her one quick sharp slap, then squeezed the cheek firmly.

"I don't mind at all." I smiled and gave her a little wink.

She bit her lip and looked at me with a smile dancing in her bright blue eyes. "Oooh. Naughty. I like that." Then she stepped out of the room and headed down the hall.

I watched her go, enjoying the light pink spot that had formed where I'd smacked her ass. I started toward the door, and without turning back, I said "Fifteen minutes, pig-fuck, and I like my popcorn with lots of butter and salt."

As I reached the living room area, Kathy met me with a warm damp washcloth, saying "I figured we can be naked, but no reason to sit around sticky, right?" As she used the warm cloth to carefully wipe down my cock, balls and surrounding area. Giving the head of my dick a quick peck as she finished. She then disappeared into the hall bathroom, coming back a moment later empty handed. "Let's check out that movie, eh?"

We sat down on the couch again, and she fired up the movie on the screen. She sat on the other side of me than before, but in a similar pose. One leg over my own, and her head against my chest, one hand idly stroking my stomach, chest and arms. We heard the sound of popcorn popping from the kitchen. Soon after, pig-fuck came in and silently handed us each a large bowl of hot popcorn, and several paper napkins.

I tasted my snack, it was well coated in butter and had a good amount of salt. "Good job, pig." to Kathy I added, "Is yours okay?"

She nodded with a mouthful of it without taking her eyes off the screen.

I pointed to the spot next to the coffee table where he'd spent much of the previous evening. "On your knees, there, until we need something from you."

We watched the movie, which was entertaining, but not great. Throughout the film, teasing each other softly with our fingers. As the credits rolled, we made out heavily. I felt like a teenager again. Kissing each other's mouths and necks, running our hands all over each other's naked bodies. The screen suddenly changed to a preview of something else on the streaming service, for some reason much louder than the movie had been. It startled us out of our embrace for a moment as Kathy located the remote and stopped the trailer.

"Oh!" She said abruptly, "I just remembered I wanted to show you something!" She hopped off the couch and went to a bookcase in the corner. Digging around and moving several items, finally finding the treasure for which she was searching.

She returned with a photo album, unlike the others on her shelves, this one did not have a fancy binding, or a date and location stamped on the cover. It was a plain black, faux leather book, standard size for holding 8x10 photos, and was about 2 inches thick.

"What's this?" I asked, even though a recollection of a faded memory told me what I was about to see.

"Oh, just a few pictures I had taken before I got married." She was running a finger up and down my thigh as she spoke. "I thought they'd be something I'd only ever share with one person. However, I thought there were a lot of things I'd only ever share with one person back then."

This confirmed my hazy memory of Kathy talking about a set of boudoir photos she'd had done just before getting married. "Oh?" I said. "What kind of photos could these possibly be?"

She answered without words, opening the album on my lap to the first photo. It was a stunning picture of Kathy, a few years younger than now, wearing a sleek black dress that accentuated every luscious curve or her tiny, tight body. The setting was a bedroom, but obviously not any bedroom in this house. The bed was an oversized four poster, with lacy draping.

I looked between the photo and the real life Kathy sitting beside me. "Goddamn." That's a fuckin' beautiful dress." I said with a smile.

"Just wait." She replied, turning the page.

I continued through the pages, watching in picture form as Kathy stripped slowly out of the tight black dress. First revealing a sexy set of lacy black underwear, then the matching bra. Eventually, the bra and panties were gone too, and I was looking at pictures of a naked Kathy while sitting next to a naked Kathy. This simple experience was somehow even more surreal than everything else that had happened. I continued through the pages, another set of photos showed her in a white wedding dress, then out of the same. Another set had her in a generic cheerleader uniform, and again, out of it.

The final set made my cock twitch, she was wearing a tight pair of light blue jeans, and a simple white tank top. I flipped through a few pages to watch as she stripped out of them. I was about to turn to the next page when she stopped me, saying, "Hold on, take a look at something in this one." Pointing to a spot behind her frozen naked form, this picture showed her on the bed on all fours, her ass pointed at the camera just enough to show a hint of pussy without appearing vulgar. "Right there." She pointed at the nightstand next to the bed in this obvious studio.

"Uh..." I squinted at the photo. "What am I looking for?"

She flipped back a couple pages, then forward a few, finally going back to the picture she'd stopped me on at first. "If I had the digital version I could zoom in." She pointed again at the nightstand, slightly blurry in the background of the picture. "Right here, do you see that shape?"

I again squinted at the picture where she pointed. I could tell there was something set on top of the otherwise sterile nightstand, but I couldn't tell exactly what. "Oooo-kay." I said.

"Ugh." She threw her hands up in mock disgust. "Hang on a sec." And she got up from the couch, leaving the room.

While she was gone, I continued to squint at the picture, willing the table to come into better focus so I could see what she wanted me to see. Just as I thought I'd put it together, she came back into the room carrying the item I was having such trouble identifying in the picture.

"I brought this," She said, punctuating her statement with a sharp crack against her palm. "To the photo shoot."

My mouth hung a little open as I saw her walking, one foot in front of the other, brandishing a large wooden hairbrush. The type that hadn't been popular for hair for quite some time, but was perfect for spanking naughty butts.

"Ah!" I said, looking at the picture again, now recognizing the shape of the brush on the table.

She brought the brush down on her palm with another crack. "Yeah. Another thing I thought I'd never share with another for the rest of my life."

I wasn't sure what she had planned, but I suddenly had an intense craving to be across her knee, getting a little taste of that brush. I was trying to figure out how to work getting myself spanked into the scenario we were playing out, but coming up blank. Luckily, she'd read my mind, or was thinking the same.

As she sat back down on the couch next to me, she handed me the brush. "I got this, because the man I promised to spend the rest of my life with faithfully enjoyed having a little spanking from time to time."

I turned the brush over in my hand, it was oval with a slight curve from the handle transitioning into the brush portion. The bristles had obviously never seen a head of hair in their existence, however the finish on the back of the brush was obviously slightly worn.

"You know," She started, taking the brush back from me. "This brush, much like myself, has never touched any ass but one since I got married."

"Oh?" I hoped she was going where I thought she was going. "Do you think it wants some variety?"

"I do." She said with obvious double meaning.

"You did call me naughty earlier. Maybe you should punish me for that."

"Yeah! You were naughty! You naughty, naughty, sexy, naughty boy!" She patted the brush against her palm as she spoke. "Do you deserve a spanking?"

"Whether I deserve it or not," I looked her in the eyes, "May I please have a spanking?"

She gasped audibly, and paused for a moment, then composed herself, "Yes, young man, you may. Get over my knee, please." She sat up straight on the couch, pulling her knees together to provide a good lap for bending over.

I crawled over her lap, supporting my weight on the couch, and positioning my ass for her to have a good angle. She pushed my back, then my hip slightly, adjusting my position to better suit her. Once she had me angled just right, I felt her lay the brush on the small of my back. Her fingertips danced over the flesh of my butt, then her whole hand as she cupped each cheek and gave a squeeze. Then she brought down a few hard slaps on my naked backside, the sound echoing in the room. Her small hand produced a nice sting, but without any real bite.

"Mmmm." I made an appreciative sound.

She spanked me with her hand for a minute or two, alternating speeds and switching cheeks at random. Even with just her hand, the heat was definitely starting to grow. She used her hand to spread my legs and reached between to grasp my very hard cock. "Ooh! I guess you're enjoying this?"

Rocking my hips slightly in an attempt to hump her hand, I said, "Oh, yes. Very, very much."

"Well," I felt the brush lift from my back as she said, "Let's see if you like it as much now." Then without further warning, spanked each cheek hard with the smooth, flat back of the brush.

Inhaling sharply, I said, "Wooo! Now that, that stings a bit."

"Good." She stated matter of factly. "You're going to get ten more on each side. Count them out for me."

"Yes Maam!" I said eagerly.

She brought the brush down hard against the cheek closest to her body.

"One. Thank you." I said, the words barely out of my mouth before the next swat hit almost the exact same spot. "Two." With a sharp exhale.

She paddled that cheek 7 more times, just as hard, with me counting out each one. The time between each stroke, only enough for me to say the count.

"Last one on this side." The words barely out of her mouth before a full force blow of the brush landed.

"Yeee! Ten! Thank you." I squirmed a little.

She patted the other cheek lightly with the brush, aiming her shots. "Count quickly." She told me.

I barely had time to process this before the brush had cracked hard against my skin.

"One!" Another crack before the last sound of the word faded. "Two!" More strikes, fast and hard. "Three, four, five, yikes, six, oooh, seven, eight, ahhhh, nine."

"You've done well. Last one!"

The hardest swat yet impacted my ass, pushing me forward onto her lap.

"Holy shi... whooo, Ten, thank you." I said.

Kathy set the brush down and softly stroked my warm rump with her fingers. Once again, I found myself involuntarily thrusting my hips toward her. Letting her hand slide between my legs again, she took hold of my still hard member. She gripped it and let me stroke myself in her hand for a moment.

"Wow. I didn't think you'd still be hard after that." She gripped me tighter. "I thought I was giving it to you pretty good!"

I slowed my rhythmic hip movements, not wanting to waste what would probably be my last orgasm with Kathy on her lap. "Oh, it was damn good." I reached my hand back to feel the heat on my ass. "Damn good." I said again, finally lifting myself off her lap and sitting beside her on the couch again.

1...345678