Punishing My Wife

Story Info
A man makes his wife have sex with his lesbian sister.
1k words
3.79
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Yuling was a lesbian. I supported her, but our traditional family would not. None of her relationships led to sex. She wanted to experience it in person. I wanted my sexy wife Marina to do it with her, but knew she would not as she was not gay nor would cheat on me. One case would make that occur.

I came home from work one evening to see a priceless statue I had on display by the front door in pieces on the floor with Marina sitting on it sweeping them up. She said she was cleaning the living room when her arm hit the statue, knocking it to the floor, apologized profusely and would take any punishment I had in mind. I thought of her giving me oral, as she was on her knees, but then another idea came to me.

I called Yuling and told her to come over at once. When she did, I took both women to the master bedroom, where they sat on the bed as I sat on a recliner and said I wanted to see them have sex with each other. It was a win-win for Yuling and me. She got to experience lesbian sex for the first time and I got to see a hot white and Asian woman have it. They were reluctant do so until I threatened to tell our family of Yuling's orientation and said I would be mad at Marina for a long time if she did not take my punishment.

The two held hands and kissed while slowly and carefully undressing each other. Once nude, they fingered each other's vaginas while still kissing and moaning. Yuling said she had two dildos in her pants and asked if they could use them. I took them from its pocket and threw them to the ladies. Marina kissed and sucked Yuling's breasts and nipples. They shoved the dildos in their pussies and ran their hands down each other's torsos and legs. Yuling then did the same to Marina. The women shut their eyes and moaned in joy when their breasts got kissed. Yuling then lay on the bed with her knees bent and head sticking out its side and Marina stood on her face facing away from her body to let her give her oral as she sucked her dildo. I faced Yuling's pussy with her dildo in it and wanted to give her oral and have intercourse with her despite it being incest. Marina about faced, took out Yuling's dildo, and fondled her pussy. Yuling kissed and licked her ass cheeks, then licked between them and sucked her anus. She orgasmed, sucked her dildo still and fingered Yuling. Yuling then kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She leaned on a wall facing it and sucked her dildo. Marina sat on the floor behind her to kiss and lick her ass.

I loved that part as buttocks were my favorite part of a woman's body and often kissed and licked Marina's as she leaned on a wall. I told her to put the dildo in her pussy. She did, licked between Yuling's cheeks and sucked her anus as Yuling backed off so just her hands were on the wall, still sucked her dildo and orgasmed. Yuling sat on the shelf behind the bed as Marina knelt on it in front of her to suck her toes, then kiss up her legs and thighs before giving her oral. Her ass was in my view. I got aroused, thinking of sitting behind it to kiss and lick it. She grabbed Yuling's ass and gave her oral harder. Yuling put her legs on Marina's shoulders, held her head and screamed. Marina stood up to kiss up her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples. Yuling returned the favor as I admired Marina's ass. Yuling stood in front of Marina with her back facing her to let her kiss it and her arms. She fingered her holes with a hand, held her chest with the other, and Yuling held both. She went on all fours on the bed. Yuling did the same atop her to kiss down her back and arms, rub her breasts with one hand and finger her two holes with the other.

Yuling then lay under her with her knees bent to form the 69 position. They gave oral to, spanked and fingered each other's anuses, then orgasmed together. Yuling raised her legs. Marina moved down so they could push dildos into each other's pussies and kiss and lick each other's ass cheeks. They licked in-between them and sucked each other's anuses. Marina about faced as they kissed and nibbled each other's necks and chins and felt each other's breasts. They whispered, then shared a kiss. Yuling kissed Marina's forehead, put her head on her chest, and caressed her. Marina held her shoulders as they breathed heavily.

Yuling said she loved having sex with a woman and could not wait to do it with a girlfriend, then Marina admitted she loved having sex with another woman and was willing to do it again if I wanted her to, knowing I loved what I just watched. I said I do, especially if she does that with a lady of another race.

Yuling looked at the clock on the nightstand by the bed and realized she had to go home. She and Marina got out of the bed and dressed up. Yuling left, found a girlfriend after a few weeks, and texted me a photo of her. She like Marina was a sexy white girl. Yuling said I could see them have sex on Zoom if I wanted to when they were ready. Marina said I could see anything I loved. Yuling soon texted me a short video of her and her partner lip-locking and feeling each other's breasts on a sofa with her on top. The girl kissed Yuling's forehead, held her to her breasts, and caressed her. She faced the camera and smiled at it.