All Comments on 'Punishment'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years ago
Some friend!

Women sure get vengeful ;) well written.

Nice work JB!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Felicitations

Nice story! Since you're Felicity, JB, I'm going to conclude you are happy with this story and happy that it had the desired result. That it got you off. But I'm curious. You told us at the beginning that you can learn. What did you learn in writing this story? Will you tell us? What in this story got you off? Why did this story get you off? It could be useful to know that. I give you 5 stars, JB, for how your story has affected me. You can ask if you want, but I'll never tell!

Oh, and since Felicity is unmarried, maybe the MP won't drop a ton of 1* bombs on it! I certainly hope so.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 5 years ago

A great story, it flowed in a very comfortable way which made it a delight to read, Thanks for posting it for us.

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 5 years ago
Nice Short Story

Characters developed nicely and story was quick and clear. Nice job.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years ago
Some notes for you, Mr. JB

At the beginning I wish I could see the dialogue between Marlene and Felicity regarding her sleeping with the boyfriend. This would be so much hotter to feel Marlene's anger and Felicity's shame and compliance. It would also make the rest of the story more plausible.

Why would Felicity tell the waitress that she has to do anything and can't say no? Based off of everything I've seen of Felicity this doesn't quite make sense for her character.

Also, you have a blatant tense change here: :)

"No, no way. Not at all. We're just the occasional fuck buddies. You know how it is," Andréa quickly said. I didn't say anything, but yes, I certainly know how it is!

Should be, "but yes, I certainly knew how it was!"

Anyhoo, I enjoyed the story! Kisses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...