Punishment for Naughty Girl

Story Info
There are rules and I broke one so you teach me a lesson.
1.6k words
4.34
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a naughty, dirty little girl. I know that I am not supposed to play with myself when you are not here but I was feeling really, really horny. So I decided to break a rule and pleasure myself. I was edging myself so I could have an amazing orgasm when I finished. I had my eyes closed with one hand pinching my nipple and the other massaging and rubbing my clit. I was so very wet and turned on that I didn't notice you had come home. I was on edge number six when you cleared your throat. I froze completely and opened my eyes.

There you were looking stern with your arms crossed and standing in the doorway. I removed my hand from my clit and began to sit up and you pointed to the floor. I immediately went into a kneeling position at your feet with my eyes downcast. I messed up and I knew it.

"What's the rule?"

"No playing with your pussy without permission, Sir."

"Did you have permission?"

"No Sir"

I was beginning to tremble not knowing how angry you were with me. You move to the closet and I hear you bring some things out and over to the toy drawer. I hear you set several items on the bed but I stayed frozen with my eyes down. I'm hoping you notice that I'm not looking. You come behind me and blindfold me. You help me stand and move me to the bed. You tell me to lie down on my back and when I'm in place you put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. You restrain my hands to the head board and then tell me to lift my head. I do and you put my thick collar on.

You trail your fingers lightly down my right side and clip something to my ankle cuff. You spread my legs apart and clip my left ankle cuff. I try to move my legs and realize you picked a spreader bar. You trail your fingers up my left side and I start to squirm. The Excitement builds even though I should be scared of your plans.

You pull the spreader bar up and attach it to my collar. It pulls but isn't choking me and isn't super uncomfortable. You take one of my nipples between your fingers and start to roll it and pinch it. It hardens and you do the same to the other nipple.

"Have I been neglecting my little Pet?" You ask, I'm not sure if I am supposed to answer so I stay quiet.

"I think I have or else you wouldn't need to play without me. I guess I'm going to have to give you some attention, my Pet."

My breathing quickens slightly as your fingers play and your words start to excite me.

"You have to take some punishment too, because you did break a rule didn't you, Pet?"

"Yes Sir, I did break a rule"

Your fingers leave me and I'm left wondering what you are doing. The answers quickly come when I feel the flogger hit my thigh. You begin to flog my legs and every now and then you land a blow to my exposed pussy. I flinch and cry out a bit when they land on my sensitive clit. You keep going and you can see that I'm starting to drip. The flogging ceases and I'm panting as I wait for what's next. Your fingers dip into my soaked pussy and you bring it to my face.

"You are dripping"

You say as you put your fingers under my nose and on my lips.

"Clean" is all you say as you put your fingers in my mouth. I don't particularly care for my own taste but I did break the rules. I clean your fingers and when you are satisfied you move back to the foot of the bed. I feel your crop next. Running up my thigh and then feel it as it lands a blow. Each swat with the crop stings more than the previous and the last three land on my pussy. I cry out with each and hope that it's almost over. The last blow lands hard and I arch up off the bed trying to close my legs, but am stopped because of the spreader bar.

"Did you cum without me?"

"No Sir" I say through tears.

"Did you edge?"

"Yes Sir, I was on six when you entered"

You are satisfied with my answers I think and you rub my pussy gently and up to my nipples and play with them. I can't help but moan as you play and I'm starting to feel really good. Before long you again leave me hanging as your touch disappears.

"How many edges were you going for Pet?"

"Ten Sir" I couldn't lie to you.

"Let's see if you can get there then shall we?"

I feel the vibrator on my pussy and before long you have me squirming. You remind me to tell you when I'm close and so I say when I am. I count in my head each time.

Seven, eight, nine, I'm on ten and I start to beg to cum and you pull away before I can. I'm confused and you tell me that we started back at one. I cringe because that means you just edged me four times. So you begin the torture again and I beg to cum but you stop instead. This continues and I don't think I can make it. My Legs are straining and my arms are pulling. With each edge I feel like I'm going to explode. I finally make it to ten and before I cum you pull away.

I scream in frustration and you give a little chuckle.

"Frustrating isn't it Pet? To be so close and not get what you want."

"Yes, Sir"

"Are you going to do this again Pet?"

"No Sir, I won't play without permission again. Please let me cum, I'll be a very good girl"

You bring something to my pussy and I feel it's hard, you start to rub it all over in my juices and rub it down to my rosebud. You push in the plug and I can tell it's my largest plug. We don't use this one often and I feel very full when it's in place.

Next I feel you start to rub my slit and clit with another toy. When you push it into my pussy I feel myself stretching. I feel so full with the dildo and the plug but I know you have a plan. Next I feel the Hitachi wand on my pussy. You prop it in such a way that the dildo stays in place and the wand doesn't fall from my clit. The vibrations start and the feelings are intense. I'm starting to shake and I feel the orgasm coming on.

"Please may I cum Sir???" You hear the desperation in my voice and can see my body trying to hold off the orgasm.

"Yes my Pet, you may cum as much as you can."

I scream as the most intense orgasm hits me and I barely catch my breath when the next one hits me. The wand keeps them coming and coming and I'm starting to fear the worse. I've had several and I've lost count and I start to feel something other than pleasure.

"Please Sir, make it stop!" I'm frantic and trying to buck the wand away but you made sure it wasn't going anywhere.

"Please, please, please. I can't take any more please make it stop Sir"

"Has my Pet been satisfied?"

"Yes Sir! I am very satisfied!!!"

"Will my pet do this again?"

"No Sir!" Tears are falling as I'm overcome with every vibration. The wand dies and I breathe a sigh of relief.

I hear the click of your camera and I know you are taking photos for later. You always enjoy reliving each session later through the photos and videos you take. I expect you to untie me but I don't feel your hands moving to undo me. I start to squirm and you lay a hand on my stomach

"I'm going to leave you like this for a while, my Pet. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok Sir"

"Good Pet, I want you to think about what you did and how you feel now that you have taken your punishment."

I hear you leave the room and softly close the door. I slowly come down from the high and feel the fullness of the dildo and butt plug. My legs are stiff and sore from all the orgasms.

When you return you pull the dildo out and release the spreader bar from my collar. I stretch my neck and as you release my legs you massage them as the feeling and blood flows back to my toes. You come up to my arms and release them one at a time and massage them as well. You then remove the blindfold. You kiss me tenderly and move next to me to cuddle me as I start to stretch and relax.

I start to fidget and you just snuggle me closer. You know I want the plug out but you make no move to remove it.

" I want you to keep the plug in for the rest of the afternoon, Pet. It will remind you that I am the one who brings you pleasure and pain."

Yes Sir"

We cuddle for a while and when we move from the room I feel so full with the plug in but I smile knowing that all I had to do was ask you for attention and you would have been more than happy to give it to me. So I kept the plug in until after supper and when you told me to bend over you gently pulled out the plug. Before I move you give me a few hand spankings because I am your Pet and you like to remind me of that as often as possible.