Punjabi Couple Into Bi BBC

Story Info
Stephen fucks Miss Kaur and Dhaliwal in Ottawa.
1.4k words
2.28
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

A long time ago, Stephen Dorval discovered that he likes both women and men, especially the ones from wildly different cultures. The big and tall black gentleman, originally from the Republic of Haiti, thus began exploring his bisexuality in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. On the surface, the City of Ottawa appears to be a dull and boring town, full of Canadian Government workers, wannabe Canadian Government workers, passive aggressive bozos, private sector slobs, creeps with a staring problem, fake coughers, fake sneezers, polite racists and placid weirdoes. Under the surface, however, Ottawa is full of freaky people and there is much fun to be had, if one makes the right connections.

Stephen Dorval enrolled at Carleton University in the late 2010s and graduated with a degree in Criminology a few years later. That's precisely the moment when Stephen stopped making progress. Even with some pretty good LSAT scores, Stephen was unable to get into the prestigious University of Ottawa School of Law. Resigned to trying again, Stephen is studying for the next LSAT while working two jobs. The dude barely has enough time to spend with his little dog Harriet. Four days a week, Stephen is that oddly cheerful voice on the phone at a certain Government call center. On weekends, Stephen works as a security guard in a big building in downtown Ottawa. Whatever it takes to pay the bills in Ottawa. In this town, people like Stephen don't live, they merely exist...

The job of a security guard in the City of Ottawa is usually boring, and when it's not boring, it's a not a good thing. On weekends, Stephen works twelve hour shifts. He's the patrol guy in a big building which houses a store, multiple restaurants, business offices, a gym, and an apartment complex. While Stephen patrols the building, his co-worker Miss Kaur, a tall Indian gal with a big booty, sits at a computer and watches the cameras. At first, Stephen didn't get along with Miss Kaur because the Indian gal is bossy as hell. The problem is that Stephen likes it when a woman is a pain in the ass...

Stephen's other co-worker Dhaliwal is a tall Indian guy who sometimes does the odd shift at the building's security center. Stephen is convinced that Dhaliwal is at least bisexual but the dude doesn't let on. Dhaliwal is married to a pretty Indian lady named Ankita and they have a family. Stephen isn't one of those bisexual guys or gay guys who crosses boundaries while chasing the D. Nope, Stephen respects Dhaliwal's privacy. Not every bisexual man is willing to ditch his wife or girlfriend to pursue dick and that's okay in Stephen's book. It's good to have dignity and principles.

One evening, Stephen sat down in a corner of the building's empty food court, and drifted to fantasyland. He's not lazy by any stretch of the imagination. Nope, he is merely human, that is all. The Haitian brother is normally pretty sharp on the job but working six days a week isn't easy. Stephen wants to get into Law School because it's his ticket to the good life. Working at call centers or for security companies is fine, but Stephen wants to do different things with his life. The Haitian brother has good looks and smarts. He was meant for more than this. As Stephen's body rested, his mind wandered about what might have been, and what should never be...

"This feels nice," said Miss Kaur, and the tall, curvy young Punjabi woman winced as her colleague Stephen Dorval's dick slid into her butt hole. The dark-haired, bronze-skinned beauty was totally down with some booty play. In Miss Kaur's apartment, located near Algonquin College in Ottawa, things were heating up. Stephen sighed happily as he began fucking Miss Kaur's ass. He'd been wanting a piece of her ever since they first met, one fine day in a Government building in downtown Ottawa. Finally, the big and tall Haitian man is getting a piece of Miss Kaur's big Indian booty. For a black man, Indian ladies are not easy to get, but Stephen is patient.

"Oh yeah," Stephen groaned, as he felt the merciless pressure of Miss Kaur's butt hole on his hard dick. The Punjabi gal's thick ass was wonderful to look at and her butt hole was so warm and tight. There is nothing Stephen loves more than burying his dick inside a woman's hot butt hole. Well, nothing except getting his own ass filled up, which is happening thanks to his pal Dhaliwal. The tall, bearded Sikh gentleman, originally from Punjab, India, slowly but surely worked his big brown dick into Stephen's asshole. Lots of black guys like to fuck Indian women. Dhaliwal doesn't have a problem with that because he fucks women and men of all races. It's the progressive thing to do...

"Easy does it," Dhaliwal cooed gently as he tickled Stephen's prostate with his big brown cock. Stephen took a deep breath and kissed the back of Miss Kaur's neck as he continued to fuck her in the ass. Miss Kaur gritted her teeth as Stephen's cock filled her butt hole. The young Punjabi woman fingered her wet pussy with one hand and rubbed her erect nipples with the other while getting ass fucked. Stephen's got a big dark dick and sure knows how to use it. A lot of Indian ladies are curious about black dick and Miss Kaur is one of them. No shame in her game...

"Oh fuck, I need to fart," Miss Kaur said, and she giggled out of nervousness and embarrassment. The young Punjabi woman found it wickedly amusing to be feeling some gastrointestinal discomfort while having a big black dick in her asshole. Stephen, ever the understanding lover, whispered something into Miss Kaur's ear. Miss Kaur turned around and looked at Stephen, who grinned and nodded. Shrugging, Miss Kaur took a deep breath, then released what she'd been holding down below. That's right, the tall and curvy, big-booty Indian gal farted, right on the black man's dick. Will wonders never cease?

"You're both nasty," Dhaliwal said, and he thrust his dick deeper into Stephen's asshole, causing the bisexual Haitian man to grunt. At the same time, Stephen felt a puff of air on his big black cock as Miss Kaur's fart vacated her asshole and hit his dick. Stephen has fucked female butt holes and male butt holes but he's never been farted on during an anal sex encounter before. For the bisexual black man, this is a happy occasion. Stephen laughed as Miss Kaur farted on his dick, and the tall, curvy Indian gal laughed as well. Shaking his head, Dhaliwal laughed as well. It's always fun to be in bed with sexually liberated freaks. Life is more fun that way...

"Stephen, where are you?" squawked a familiar female voice on the radio. Stephen gasped, jolted out of his sleep by Miss Kaur's voice. Sighing, Stephen told Miss Kaur he was on patrol. Rising from the couch, Stephen exited the building's food court and headed to the security control center. Once Stephen got there, Miss Kaur looked him up and down. As usual, the tall, big-booty Punjabi gal was on her cell phone instead of watching the security cameras.

"Stephen, next time you need to get some sleep, do it out of range of the cameras, like in a storage room or something," Miss Kaur said, smiling at him. Stephen looked at her and nodded. Heading to the locker room, Stephen remembered the vivid fantasy he had about Miss Kaur and their absent co-worker, Dhaliwal the bearded Sikh Indian fellow. Yeah, Stephen definitely has been spending too much time at work. If his co-workers are starting to invade his dreams and fantasies, it's time for Stephen to get some time off.

"Dammit, I need a life," Stephen said to himself. Seated in the locker room, Stephen fought the urge to sleep. He suddenly realized that he was rock hard and wondered if Miss Kaur noticed. Oh well, shit happens. Stephen has been spending too much time at work, both at the call center and the security office. Yeah, Stephen decided he'd ask the site manager lady for some time off. Maybe Stephen would go to the City of Montreal with his little dog Harriet and visit some friends. Life is about more than just working to pay bills and dreaming about what might have been. Stephen simply needs to get away. Anytime away from Ottawa is usually well spent...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers