Punk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I mean... I know he complains about you and your friends a lot, but... he never said he'd done all of that!"

"Bitter old shit like him, he don't bother me none. I just laugh assholes like him off."

"Your language is a bit coarse," I told him, blushing.

"Few words never hurt no one, baby," he grinned, then turned into a driveway with a camper at the end of it.

"What is this?" I asked, confused.

"My place. Come on, I'll show you," he smiled, hopping out of his truck and pulling me out. "There might be glass," he told me, not putting me down as he shut his truck door and carried me to the camper.

He stepped up inside and let me down as he came in and pulled the door shut before lighting a lantern. I looked around, a little confused. He lived here? In a camper? There was a bed in the back on one side of the door, along with some shelves. On the other side of the door was what looked like a little kitchen area.

What could he possibly have to show me in this dirty little place?!?

"Come on, baby, back here," he smirked, taking my arms and walking me backwards to the bed.

"I think we should go home..." I told him, very worried now.

"In a bit, baby. I've got your birthday present to give you," he rumbled, running his hands up and down my arms as he leaned over me, forcing me down to the bed behind me.

"Please! I want to go home!" I told him firmly, scared now.

"Cool it, baby. I've seen how you've been looking at me, don't tell me you haven't been wanting this," he purred, taking my arms and lifting me onto the bed, laying me down as he climbed over me.

"I don't! I haven't! Not this! Please, I don't want this! Let me go!"

"Don't be such a prude, baby. Let me relax you a little," he told me, taking hold of my face. Leaning in, his lips pressed to mine and they were as soft as I'd imagined. But I hadn't imagined anything like the rest of this, not at all. Or when his lips parted and he pressed in harder and forced my mouth open too. He tasted like cigarettes and I cringed back, trying to turn away. This wasn't what I'd imagined or wanted at all!"

"Come on, baby," he whispered with a sneer. "You need this more than any girl I've ever met! Pry that stick out of your ass and that chastity belt off your pussy."

"You're vulgar! And an animal! A deviant and a punk, just like Daddy said!"

He laughed then, a dark laugh as he went up on his knees and shrugged his jacket off. Pulling his shirt off too and tossing it over his shoulder, he gave me a sinister smile. "Baby, I am everything your daddy warned you against. I am everything he told you I was. And I'm going to show you all of it."

I shook my head, tears welling up as I started to panic. "Please! Just let me up! I won't tell, I just want to go home, please!"

"The fun's just starting, baby! We're gonna celebrate! You're a woman now, aren't you? Well I'm gonna make you a real woman tonight!"

"NO!" I screamed, terrified as he unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them by pulling them open.

"Let's get you in the mood to party," he sneered, then gripped the neck of my gown and ripped it open all the way down the front. "Now those are some nice tits, baby," he taunted after I screamed. "Shame you always hide them away under those ugly sweaters and rumpled shirts you wear. Let's see all the goods now," he laughed, ripping my panties away as well as I shook my head and screamed wordlessly again. "Make all the noise you want, baby, we're all alone out here."

"Please! Please! I'll do anything you want if you just let me go! I want to go home! I want my mama, please! This isn't funny, it's an awful joke! I want to go HOME," I screamed hysterically as I tried to hit his hands as they roamed over my body and breasts.

"We haven't even started the real fun yet," he told me in mock concern. "Just wait till you see all I have planned for you!"

"You can't DO this, please!" I begged as he shoved his jeans down and kicked them off.

When his manhood moved along my thigh, I let out a high pitched scream of pure terror and revulsion, kicking and fighting as hard as I could.

He dropped onto me, holding me down as he laughed at me. "NOW we're getting the party started!" he cried, his eyes bright with evil.

Why hadn't I listened to Daddy?

"I don't even hardly know where to start!" he went on. "I could offer to finger you a little, but that'd be lost on you, I think. Girl like you would just fight it, not enjoy it. Plus, I wanted to pop that little cherry with my dick. How about that, baby? You ready to give up that cherry to me? The man you've been pining on for over two years now? Want me to fuck you real good, give you something to remember and think back on every time your square little prude ass husband climbs on you to make a baby? That's what you need, isn't it? I'm about to give you the best present ever. A night to fucking remember every single time you get fucked for the rest of your life!"

I screamed again, shaking my head, but I couldn't move with his body on mine and his hands holding mine above my head.

"Maybe I should bury my dick in that mouth first. That'd keep you quiet, wouldn't it? If I shoved it down your throat and kept it there till you passed out. Popped your cherry for you while you couldn't even feel it. You'd fucking feel it when you woke up, though, wouldn't you? You're damned right you would. I can see you now, hobbling your tiny little ass home, hardly able to walk cause I fucked you so good. Maybe I'll fuck you again once I woke up, send you off with an ass full of my spunk too. What do you think of that, baby? Best part about it? You tell a soul about it and guess what happens? You're mine forever, baby. Shotgun wedding. I'll get to fuck you day in and day out the rest of your life. Wouldn't want to listen to your mouth though, those teeth would have to go, and I'd snip that tongue right out. I could fuck your mouth better that way, couldn't I?"

"You're a monster! A horrible, dirty, MONSTER!"

"Baby, you haven't seen anything yet! I'm about to show you what your life could be like real soon. All you have to do is open your mouth and whisper a word about this to a single soul," he laughed, then pushed up off of me, still straddling my hips. Moving both of my wrists to one hand, he drew his other hand back and backhanded me.

I cried out, pain blossoming on my cheek as I blinked at my own arm. Jerking my face back to his, he slapped the other side of my face, then popped his knuckles down onto my mouth, his ring splitting my lip as I wailed in agony and fear. He was going to kill me!

Fingers between my legs jerked my attention from the pain and blood running into my mouth. "Please no no no no no! You can't do this, this is for my husband, PLEASE!" I begged as his fingertips pushed and shoved, pulling my netherlips apart roughly.

"Husband," he mocked with a sneer. "You ever find some sad sack to marry you, Cass, he won't be getting much satisfaction from this cunt after I ruin it completely."

I grit my teeth and closed my eyes, praying Daddy had found me gone and called the sheriff. That they'd check here first and he'd come through that door any moment.

His fingers stopped their probing and he reached up to spit on his fingers before reaching back down to slide the wetness between my netherlips.

I let out a whimpering wail, but kept praying that Daddy would come save me any second.

When he gripped his dick and pressed the thing between my legs, I screamed again and struggled. He only laughed, then backhanded me again before reaching back down and guiding himself to my mound again.

"I don't mind if you scream for me now, baby," he whispered, his face close to mine. Pushing his hips into mine, his dick felt like some monster trying to invade me. He pushed so hard that my body moved up the bed and still he pushed harder and harder as I tried to clench my body and keep myself closed to him.

All at once, something gave way and his thick rod plunged into me with a blinding pain blossoming as it did.

I broke into helpless sobs, shaking my head again as he let out a triumphant growl.

The thing inside of me felt enormous and I felt myself stretched around it, knowing he was about to split my insides open if he hadn't already. The pain told me something was wrong, it had to be!

He pulled back, easing the thing inside of me almost out before he pushed it right back in with another snarl.

"Stop fighting it, bitch! Open up to me or I will beat your face in till you're passed out and your body is no longer able to fight it!"

"It HURTS! It hurts, PLEASE, stop!"

"You're fucking right it hurts!" he yelled in my face, ramming in as hard as he could again. "You stupid fucking CUNT! Stop fighting it!"

"Please! Please stop! I can't take it, it hurts too much! Please, I'm begging you!"

"You'll fucking take it!" he hissed, pumping again and again, thrusting that monster in as hard and far as he could, bruising and ripping my insides.

I screamed till I was hoarse, trying to free my arms as I kicked as much as I could. It was fruitless and I finally went still in broken sobs as exhaustion took over.

"There it fucking is," he laughed, staring to move faster.

The pain was easing as I gave up and broke down, so I let it happen. Closing my eyes, I hid my face in my arm and cried as he kept pumping and grunting. I could still smell his cigarette breath as he panted above me, as well as oil, grease and body odor now. It was making me sick as I lay there unmoving.

He lifted up suddenly, pushing up so he didn't have as much weight on me, the full length of his arm holding my wrists down. He could move faster that way and he did, his hips pumping as he groaned euphorically. Gripping my hip with his free hand, he pulled me down as he thrusted up, shuddering with need now.

Somehow, as I lay there feeling broken and useless and defiled, something seemed to happen. For a moment, a tiny moment, as the pain seemed to wane, bliss seemed to flower for just a second between my legs. I opened my eyes in shock, then immediately squeezed them shut again. It happened again, then again and again until it was happening on every single thrust and staying. It didn't leave now, it pulsed inside of me like a little beating heart of ecstasy.

Suddenly, he yelled out unexpectedly, making me jerk and whimper as he drove into me with all his might. His dick throbbed hugely inside of me, then expelled seed so hot and thick, filling me even more as I whimpered.

I didn't want his baby!

He laughed then, a derisive, thick sound that made me want to claw his face off. "Happy fucking birthday, bitch."

Letting my hands go, he stood up, his shrinking dick sliding out of me as he stepped back. I felt his seed leave me, sliding down my ass to his bed as I lay there unmoving and heartbroken.

"Move the fuck over, go on. Get up and lay down right over against the fucking wall," he panted, pulling on his boxer shorts.

When I didn't move, he picked me up and tossed me over to the far side of the bed, then fell into it himself, breathing heavily.

"Go to sleep and don't fucking move, bitch. You move and I'll just bury you in the woods. Do NOT wake me up."

I didn't move, laying there in the hot camper, crying silently as I stared at the metal wall. My body ached, my face hurt, and worst of all... I was a stained woman now. Used. What man would have a wife like me? None.

At some point I passed out from exhaustion and an adrenaline crash, because a loud rapping sound woke me up.

"Who the fuck is it?" Punk yelled.

"Me, you up?" another man called, opening the door and looking in, then coming in. "Shit, another one? How do you keep getting all these dolly's here?"

"I already told ya, asshole, Why you here so early?"

"It ain't early man, come on. How many of these dames you have on standby? Seems you have a new one every couple weeks."

"Cause I do. They're all the fuckin' same. I just let'm look, then reel'm in. Soon as they ain't jailbait no more."

"You do up her face like that?"

"Sure did. This one here had it comin'. Her pops is the one bustin' my balls all the time."

"What if she tells?"

"And let the whole town know I had her? Her pops would blow a gasket. He'd never say a word to no one, hope to keep at all hush hush. It got out and he'd have to make her marry me."

"One of these days, one of these dolly's is gonna talk and you're gonna be tied to the old ball and chain forever."

"They'll never talk. I'm still fuckin' tired, man. Come back later."

"The boys are waitin'! If we're doin' this, it's gotta be now, they're all keyed up."

"Hold your damn horses then. Go on, I'll get dressed and be out," he grumped at the man, waving him off. He turned to me, scowling. "You don't fucking move from that spot, bitch. I'll take you home when I feel like it and not before. You try'n leave without my say so and you'll be in for a lot more than what you got already. You hear me?"

I nodded quickly.

"I mean it. You don't fucking touch that door. You sit your ass right here and wait," he demanded, pulling his clothes on quickly.

He left, slamming the door and I sat there a moment, too afraid to move. It was a test. He was going to look in and if I was up, he'd beat me again.

I heard an engine rev up, then fade like it was driving away.

Easing up, I peeked out the little window. His truck was there, but there was no one out there. He'd left with the man in the man's car.

Easing to the door, I turned the handle to try and slip out slowly, but it didn't turn. It was locked.

Wilting, I hugged myself, then looked around for something to use as a weapon when he came back. I found a kitchen knife, but that was all. Putting that down on the little counter next to the bed, I tried to see how bad my gown was. It was ruined, so were my underwear. Unsalvageable. Instead, I went and cleaned my face off, wiping away all the dried blood, using the little shaving mirror above the kitchen sink. I cleaned between my legs as well, then found one of his shirts that wasn't covered in grease stains and didn't smell as bad as the others. Buttoning it down, I got back into the bed and tucked the knife down between the thin mattress and the wall.

Now I had to wait.

The day got hotter and hotter and the camper was like an oven. The small windows rolled open a little, the glass slats just angling out about 45 degrees each. One window on either side, I was hoping to get a hint of a breeze, but it never came.

I was laying on the bed, sweltering in the evening when I finally heard the car come back. I knew I should get up, get close to the knife, but I had no energy at all. I'd lay here until he came inside and pretend to be weak, then when he started in on me, I could get the knife and surprise him. He'd expect it when he came in, be wary. Watch for it.

Sweat burned my eye and I managed to wipe it away as the camper rocked slightly, like he'd just stepped onto the step. There was soft scraping on the door, like he was unlocking it, and I closed my eyes, trying to steel myself for what was about to happen.

The door slammed open and I jumped, cowering as a man burst in, pointing a gun around the room. I hid in my arms, letting out a terrified sob until I saw the man had a uniform on.

"Where is he?" the man asked me.

"G-gone. He left with another man!"

"When will he be back?"

"He didn't say!"

"He ain't here," he told someone behind him. "The girl is, though. Martin was right. Looks like he worked her over pretty bad too. Can you stand, girl?"

I managed to get up, still shaking.

The officer helped me outside and down the step, then I saw Daddy getting out of his car.

Letting go of the officer, I ran to Daddy with a wail. "I knew you'd come! I knew you'd save me!"

"Easy now, Cass. I have you," he whispered, hugging me close.

"We're going to need her to tell us everything that happened," the officer told him. "Get her home and get her cleaned up and we'll be by in half an hour or so to talk to her. We're going to call this in to other cities close by, have him picked up if he's around."

"Thank you," Daddy told the man, then helped me into the car.

Mama was sobbing as Daddy carried me into the house and she didn't let me go at all as she washed my face and put witch hazel on all the cuts and bruises, then iodine on my split lip.

"My little girl!" she sobbed, hugging me close.

"Mama, I want a bath," I whispered, still shaking.

"I'll stay right here," she promised, turning on the water to run me a bath.

By the time the officers arrived, I was in my own clothes, curled up on the couch next to Mama. Having to tell them what happened to me in front of my Daddy was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I only hoped he wouldn't really force me to marry that Punk. He'd kill him before he'd make me marry him. Daddy may be old fashioned, but he'd never tolerate someone hurting me or care what people thought if someone did hurt me.

When the officers left, Mama hugged me and cried again and Daddy paced angrily.

Half an hour into pacing, he paused long enough to look at me. "I'm not mad at you, Cassidy."

"I know, Daddy," I told him quickly.

He went back to pacing.

An hour later, the telephone rang and Daddy picked it up. "Do you have him?... Where's he being held? ... Alright, Bill, thanks," he growled, then hung up.

Daddy walked out the front door and got in the car, then left without a word.

He came back half an hour later, his shotgun in his hand. "Just got word," he told me, lifting his chin. "That punk was just shot trying to escape."

I looked at the shotgun, then at Daddy, then got up and hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy," I whispered.

"That's what a man does for his family," he told me with a small nod. "Now you go on in there and get you some sleep. You look tired."

"Alright... Daddy?"

"Yes, Cass?"

"Could I sleep with Mama tonight? Just tonight?"

"I don't see a problem with that," he nodded. "I'll sleep out here on the couch. Keep an eye on the door in case any of his fool friends come around."

I nodded, then let Mama lead me back to their room.

The days got harder after that, people calling and stopping by. I stayed in my room a lot, not wanting to be a spectacle for the town.

Maybe I could move away? Would a stain like that follow me to another town?

Sunday came and Daddy knocked on my bedroom door. "Dinner, Cass."

"I'm not hungry, Daddy," I told him sadly, staring out my window.

"Come on and sit with us anyway," he chided.

Sighing, I got up and followed him to the dining room, then hesitated at the door as I looked at John sitting at the table.

"Hello, Cass," he called with a soft smile. "Good to see you again."

I sat down, looking down at my plate, not knowing what to say.

"Sorry to hear about all that happened... I heard he was shot trying to escape... If I'd gotten word of it first, Cass... He'd've been shot trying to escape with my rifle instead. Luke Albright wasn't worth the air he was breathin', he never was."

Luke.

His name was Luke.

No. He was just a Punk. That was all. He didn't deserve a real name.

"Thank you for the sentiment anyhow," I told John, not looking at him.

"Of course. You're my girl, what kind of man would I be if I wasn't willin' to protect what was mine from trash like that?"

I peeked up at him through my lashes. His girl? I'd never agreed to that, and anyway... didn't he know what had happened to me? What I was now?

"Your dad said you ain't been eatin' much. I wish you would, Cass. I want you to stay healthy. Not let yourself get caught up in your head and your feelings so much. No one blames you or thinks worse about you, least of all me. You know that, right?"

"Of course she knows it," Mama smiled at me. "She could no sooner stop a man his size from manhandling her than she could stop a train bare handed. Snatching her away in her sleep, carrying her off that way. Martin knew it was him right off. Wanted to go himself, but they told him he couldn't. That horrible man had guns of his own and he had no trouble using them! They had to wait for papers to come in so they could go there themselves to get her."