Punk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look up at his face and he gave me a gentle smile before leaning in and kissing me softly.

"I'll take care of you," he promised.

Leaning in again, he kissed me again and again, the soft kisses turning more and more passionate and deep until I was forgetting my nerves and reticence. His warm hands on my jaw was so perfect and his mouth toyed and teased mine, making me forget everything but this moment.

When he moved slightly, still kissing me, he rolled over me and held himself over me, never letting up with the sweet kisses.

"Open your legs for me, Cass," he whispered against my lips. "Don't be afraid. Open your legs, spread them open for me. A little more, baby, it's alright."

"Johnny!" I pleaded, horrified.

"Shhh, Cass. It's alright. I'll take care of it," he whispered, moving down and easing my legs open with his hands on my knees. "There now, that's not so hard? You're doing beautifully, Cass, you're doing great. You're so brave!"

I didn't feel brave, I was horrified and terrified as I gripped his wrists when he moved higher again.

"I love you, Cass," he whispered, his body moving closer to mine, pressing to me but not putting weight on me. I felt it then... his manhood. It was pressed to my inner thigh as he moved slowly. Grimacing, I closed my eyes and looked away. "Don't be afraid," he whispered, kissing down my jaw.

Reaching down, he pulled his hand out of my grip and lifted enough to reach down between us.

"Relax for me now, baby. Think about how much we love each other and how nice this can be if we both let it," he told me, then I felt him press the head of his thick cock to my netherlips.

I grimaced again and bit my lip, steeling myself for the pain I knew was coming.

Sliding the head through my slick lips, he eased in slightly to press his dick to my opening enough to make me suck in a breath.

"Easy now, Cass. Try and relax a little, don't tense up so much. Be brave," he whispered, his voice trembling with effort.

Pushing in slowly, I gritted my teeth and the pain and intrusion as he slowly spread me open. It hurt, but not nearly so bad as what Punk had done to me. He slid in with a greater ease and there was no sharp pain, only an uncomfortable fullness that made me want to move back off of it.

"That's... that's beautiful, Cass!" he breathed, letting out a long breath of satisfaction. "You're doing great! I'm so proud of you!" he continued as he eased back.

He moved slowly, propped on a single elbow so he could stroke my face as he eased in and out as gently as he could.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked worriedly.

"It's not so bad," I managed, getting used to it enough that the pain was easing.

"Good. Cass... you feel so good!" he whispered hoarsely, his eyes closing as he turned his head up. He started moving a little faster, his lips parting as his breathing became heavier. "Is this ok?" he asked quickly, his body shaking.

I nodded, my eyes wide. That pulsing of pleasure that had happened last time was a lot more this time, the throbbing feeling that waxed and waned with every stroke. It was getting bigger, building up and turning more beautiful with every stroke.

"Cass!" he cried, turning his face down so his chin was on my head as he pumped faster.

"Don't stop!" I whispered urgently, sure he was about to be done, but I was so close, the buildup making me feel half crazed.

"Oh, Cass!" he groaned, then pushed in deep with a shaky exhaling of breath as his dick throbbed deep inside me, then shot out his hot seed. Frustration rose up as he stopped and held himself there, wanting more.

The feeling immediately started pulling back until it was just a small feeling of unfulfillment.

"I love you, Cass," Johnny rumbled, easing back, his soft cock sliding out as he moved down enough to kiss me. "That was perfect. You did so well!" he went on, then pushed off of me with a satisfied sigh. "Let's get all cleaned up, ok? Are you alright? Does it hurt to move? Do you need help?"

"No, thank you, Johnny. I'm fine," I told him quickly, my heart warming that he was being so solicitous.

In half an hour, I had my nightgown on and we were back in bed.

Smiling softly, Johnny leaned over and kissed me gently, then lay down next to me with a happy sigh. "Are you glad, Cass? Happy you did it? Are you still afraid?"

"I'm happy, Johnny," I reassured him. "I'm not afraid, I know you'll protect me."

He let out another happy breath, then turned over to face me from his side of the bed. It was too hot to be close, even with all the windows open.

Johnny was asleep in moments, but I lay there looking at the ceiling in the dim moonlight. I was tired, exhausted even, but I was still tense and stressed. Not about Johnny, he was perfect. Mostly about myself and the things that were hurting my heart. Not just not ever being able to go back home and having my own home now with my own husband, but other things too. Would my fear always haunt me? Would Punks friends try to get back at me or Daddy? Or Johnny? That thought made me feel sick.

Turning to my side, I looked at the far window and watched the edge of the curtain moving slightly in the little breeze.

Behind me, Johnny made a noise, shifting and making the floor creak on that side.

Turning to look at him, He hadn't moved, but a shadow moved from the other window, a man sized shadow.

Sitting up quickly, my throat seized up as the shadow came closer to me. Reaching over, I shook Johnny, then found my voice. "There's someone here! Johnny, wake up, please!"

The sinister, dark laugh made my spine freeze and I started breathing too rapidly as I looked at the shadow.

The shadow with Punks voice.

"You're dead," I whispered, shaking my head.

"Is that what they told you?" he laughed again, moving closer so the moonlight shone on the side of his face. "They were gonna put me away, take me upstate to prison, but I got off, baby," he smirked, then lifted a switchblade, wet with blood for me to see. "Your new hubby won't be waking up. Did you miss me, baby?"

I shook my head, trying to back away as I shook Johnny again. "Please wake up!" I cried, terrified.

"Oh, no, Cass. It's just me and you here, isn't it? On your wedding night. Did you think of me, Cass? While he was fucking you? I told you you would. You'll always think of me, baby. I'm the love of your life, your first love. I'll always be the one you think of every single time. Did he get you off? Bet he didn't. I was gonna get you off as soon as I got back, show you some fireworks. After I got you all loosened up the night before. Now I owe you, don't I, Cass? You and your old man. Him trying to get them to just shoot me right there in my cell, then demanding they move me out of the city to county. Good thing I had a full dozen friends show up to tell them I wasn't even home that night, I was out fishing all night with a bunch of them, drinking and fishing and camping. You showed up at my place and when I was leaving, you got mad. Upset that I was leaving and you had a crush on me. Tried to get me to stay and I told you to go back home, then left with my friend. Instead you went in and waited for me. When I didn't show back up, you got all upset and staged all of that, then cried to daddy when they showed up. I never even made it back to my place at all before I was picked up," he sneered. "All those witnesses saying you were throwing yourself at me and begging me to stay, it was your birthday."

"That's not what happened!" I screamed, covering my ears, then trying to dodge down to the end of the bed.

Punk lunged in and grabbed a fistful of my hair, then jerked me back and forced me to lay back on the bed. Laughing, he held the knife up and dragged it across my cheek.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight! Your folks are gonna find a real nice treat here when they come to clean up. They're gonna have quite the mess! Starting with your hubby there. I wish I could see their faces when they see what I'm gonna do to you!"

I tried to shake my head again, terror screaming through my entire body.

"Maybe I'll take you with me for a while. Take a nice trip. Play with you a little more, then send home the pieces. Your pops deserves it for all the grief he's put me through. But now I want to play a little more, baby. Let's get this gown off you," he purred, then turned the knife and slid it under the collar of my dress. Pulling down, he sliced it open all the way down the front as I cried out, shaking my head and trying to pry his fist out of my hair.

Punk laughed again as he opened my gown, then cut my underclothes off.

"I think this time I'm going to show you a few new things, baby. Would you like that? Before I fucked you real good and before I fucked you with this knife? Nah, baby. I think I need a bigger knife for that, don't I? Make sure to give it to you real good."

I screamed again, horror rising up in me even more as I sobbed and begged him to let me go.

"Nah, baby. Nah, we're gonna have some fun first," he whispered, leaning in and biting my jaw. It wasn't hard and it didn't hurt, but it scared me enough to make me break into hysterics. "Hush now, baby. Be quiet for me and calm down. I'm gonna show you some fucking fireworks." Punk spun the knife and flipped it shut before sliding it into his back pocket with a smirk. Let's play, Cass," he laughed. Reaching down, he pushed his hand between my legs, forcing them apart as I whimpered. "Open'm babe. Open'm or I hurt you," he demanded. I was too terrified to keep fighting, too afraid of what he was about to do. Pushing my legs apart just enough, he reached in further and slid his fingers down my mound and into my netherlips, stroking and pawing. "Already nice and slick for me, baby, I like that. You excited for me? Knowing I'm gonna fuck you again?"

I shook my head, trying to pull out of his grip on my hair.

"I think you are, baby. I think you've been cravin' this dick, missin it. Wishin' you had it again," he purred, his mouth in my ear as he eased a finger into me. "Still nice and tight for me, baby. That feel good?" he asked, rubbing his palm over my mound as he pushed his finger into me again and again.

I let out another whimper, horrified that what he was doing felt good. His palm especially, rolling and rubbing as his finger glided in and out.

"Yeah, you like that," he chuckled. "That feels nice, doesn't it? Baby, tell you what. You make fireworks for me? I won't kill you. I let you live and we go on a nice trip. We keep fucking and I keep getting fireworks from you. I like that shit."

Panting, I looked at him in confusion, not understanding him. Thought was hard to process and I shook my head again and again, trying to banish that rising pulse of bliss. I let out a whine, squirming and trying to breathe through what was happening.

"Baby, you're losin' it! You're about to bust for me, aren't you? Yeah, you're about to show me how good you like it! Blow for me baby," he whispered.

The pulsing flared up and my body went taut as everything seemed to start to come to some sort of finish. Crying out, I reached out with my hands to hold on, then sat up as I screamed, my arms flailing.

"Cass? Cassidy?" Johnny asked worriedly, sitting up in bed to take my arms in his hands. "Are you alright? What's wrong? You just screamed? What's wrong?"

"He killed you! He came in the window and killed you! He was here! He was here and he had a knife!" I wailed, feeling my gown. It was whole, untouched as I looked down breathlessly. My body was tense and full of need as I trembled and looked around in confusion.

"Cassidy, he's dead. I promise you, I saw his grave myself. He was shot. It was a bad dream was all. Nothing is going to happen, I'm here and I'll protect you. Alright?"

I nodded, but my heart was still hammering.

"You're drenched in sweat, Cass. Come on, let me get you a cool cloth to wash your face," he told me, then got up and flipped on the light before going into the bathroom to get a washcloth. I let him wash my face as I looked up at him, so relieved he was alive. He wiped down my arms, then the back of my neck as he leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Are you alright?" he asked softly. "If you like, we can sit up a while and I'll read you a book to settle your nerves. I'll get you a glass of milk."

I nodded quickly, wanting to get my mind off that nightmare. It had felt so real! I was still throbbing with need down there and needing relief and I wanted rid of that feeling.

I wondered then if I could show Johnny that trick and if he would do it for me. Would that really work or was it just part of the dream that I just imagined into being?

Sitting me on the sofa, he got a glass of milk, then sat down with me and opened a book.

His voice was soft and soothing as he read out loud, his thumb stroking the back of my hand as he held it.

A knock startled me and I jerked in alarm to look at the door fearfully. Daylight flooded in the windows as I blinked at Johnny as he jumped up.

Looking around I sat up on the couch and tried to stretch, still confused and groggy.

"Hey pops! Give us a few minutes, we slept in a little. We'll be right out!"

Johnny turned to me and looked me over as he shut the door, then gave me a little smile.

"Feelin' better?" he asked softly.

I nodded, then got up and went to change.

He didn't tell anyone about my nightmare or us staying up and falling asleep on the couch, but he kept sending me in to rest when he saw me staring off as we cleaned up.

The dreams continued, every night, sometimes more than once a night. They were never as bad as the first one, but they always ended the same way. Punk working me up and almost getting me there just as I woke up.

I was too ashamed to ask Johnny about trying it. He was sweet and gentle with me, loving and kind always. He made love to me every single night, but it was never enough to get me to what I felt like I needed or wanted.

The second week in, he left to run into town for a few things and I watched the truck drive away.

As soon as it was out of sight, I rushed to the bedroom and shut the door, then pulled all the curtains shut before laying down in bed. Pulling my skirts up, I hesitated, but I had to know. I had to know if it was a real feeling or just my dreams.

Reaching down slowly, I touched that sensitive spot through my underclothes, rolling my fingertip over it. It felt good, so good! Closing my eyes, I reached into my underwear and stretched my arm down to slide a finger into myself as I rolled my palm over that little bud of sensation. It felt amazing, bliss cascading through me with every pass. Letting out a sigh of relief, I lay back and kept going, trying to imagine Johnny here kissing me and doing this to me.

The image refused to fit. Everytime bliss rose up in that wave it was Punk I saw in my mind, leaning over me as he rubbed that spot and watched my face. Like he did every night in my dreams. I tried again and again to picture Johnny, but as soon as I wasn't concentrating, it was Punk again, smirking at me.

'You're mine, baby,' he whispered in my ear and it felt so real it was like I could hear it in reality. 'It'll always be me.'

The sensations seemed to hit a peak then, washing over me as I clenched my teeth and whimpered. My body taut and my pussy spasming and clenching around my finger, it was all ecstasy and wonder.

I collapsed afterward, panting and staring at the ceiling in shock. That had been amazingly beautiful!

'I told you it would always be me you saw,' Punk whispered.

I turned away from the voice and the thought, getting up quickly to wash my hands.

Still... after that day, every time I locked the bedroom door for a private moment, it was Punk's face I saw. When Johnny would climb on me at night and I closed my eyes, it was Punk's voice I heard whispering in my ear. He may have been dead, but he wasn't gone. He wasn't gone and he wasn't going anywhere.