PUNKS Ch. 02: Her Husband's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, for satisfying my soul," Joe said. He kissed her forehead. "What's next, Mrs. Gia-como?"

She lightly slapped his face. "Don't call me that."

"Why? It's your name."

"You say it mockingly." She rested her head against his chest. "What's next? You're going back to LA and I'm staying here."

"So, this is it. I'm just your twenty-four-hour fling?"

"Please don't cheapen this with a joke." She looked up. "I wouldn't do this with any other man. You know that, right?"

"I do," he whispered while taking in the scent of her hair.

She looked up. "Can I call you at your studio in LA?"

"Of course," he said. "You have my card. Don't let Trent find it. My home number is on the back."

"When do you get home?"

"October sixth. It's a Friday. I think my flight arrives at LAX around three."

"I'll call you the Monday after, during my lunch break."

"That's the ninth, at nine o'clock my time. I'll wait by the phone."

"Joe," she said intently, looking into his eyes. "We must keep in touch. I can never lose you again."

They kissed one last time. Tina opened the door. Joe slipped away - a thief in the night.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jan Finds New Thrills Loving Wife finds new thrills at the hotel.in Loving Wives
Doubt Pt. 01 Old man takes advantage of young fiancée's doubt.in Loving Wives
Lisa's Baby Pt. 01 A very horny wife and her billionaire husband want a baby.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Porn A babysitter fucks her married boss.in Erotic Couplings
Christmas Holiday Party She was much younger, but neither could deny the attraction.in Romance
More Stories