Punky's Diary, 4/20/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

Poor thing is totally useless in a matter of moments but the brother and me are still screwing her deep. Her body just screams to be fucked and that's exactly what we did.

Then Kioshi gasps and I shove in deep and he does and he unloads in his sister. We're both still pushing and shoving and she's all squirming and gasping and writhing, and we hug her between us until everything's done. When the brother's thing finally plops out of Keiko's cunt, I start to pull out too but the girl reaches around to keep me there. Then she just leans over with her ass sticking up and waits.

Not my fault. No choice! I just had to keep doing her butt-hole.

So I did.

And she kept gasping and grabbing the sheets and slamming herself back and forth against me. I guess maybe all that time having nothing but anal sex was still with her, and I wasn't going to be the one to tell her otherwise.

By the time she finally melts down and turns into a gasping blob, Kioshi is all hard again and the only thing I could think of at that point was to take the dildo harness off and just lay back for him. I only waited a moment and then he got on me, got his cock in my pussy and fucked me till I was just like his sister was.

A mindless blob.

Things just went on like that, round-robin, over and over again all the rest of that day and into the night. At one point I remember just sitting between them as they stretched out on the thick carpet in the Sun Room. It was like midnight or something and all dark. I didn't need any light though, that's for frickin sure. I just sat there between them running my hands all over their smooth bodies, and then wind up taking Kioshi's dick in my fist on one side, and sliding my middle finger into Keiko's cunt on the other. I just stroked and pumped, stroked and pumped—for an eternity—and they came at the same time. It was so fucking cool though; like a meditation or something. Everything dead silent except for the heavy breathing, and then more gasping and bodies squirming and then splurt, quiver and squeeze, all at once.

Then they wanted to help clean up their 'messy' as Keiko said and so they each took one of my hands and started to lick them clean and dry. And that was enough to get me all totally going inside, and when their tongues moved from my fingers to my wrists and then up my arms and started to lick my armpits, I just let them lay me back and do whatever they wanted. I received a complete tongue-bath from the twins, and that included having each of my holes explored until I was squirting (straight in the air because they had me in a half-shoulder stand at the time) and gasping for mercy. I actually fell asleep afterwards to the sounds of the two of them getting it on together and when I woke up next morning they were right there, cuddled warmly against me, all of us still on the carpet.

Japanese Fuck Bunnies.

Yep, and I was the American version.

* * *

I didn't see Charlie or Claire until the weekend (I think it was the weekend), but there I was, kneeling side by side with Keiko, holding her hand as the both of us rode up and down on her brother's big-toes. We' just brought him totally off with our mouths, and now he was giving us what it was obvious we needed. I was just starting to feel that lift toward orgasm when there was suddenly someone on the bed behind me, pressing against my back and reaching around and cupping my tits.

I turned and came, I was so happy! It was Charlie and I came again while we kissed, and then came again when she started to actually work me up and down on the dude-twin's foot. Next to me Claire was doing the same thing to Keiko—kissing her neck and playing with her boobs while she rammed up and down—and it didn't stop until I was so completely and utterly and freshly fucked I couldn't even get up. Charlie helped me lay me back and then she was curled against me, kissing my face and petting me while Claire took her twins, one to each side of her, and did the same. It was like this incredible reunion and it really felt like I hadn't seen Charlie for months or years or something! We kissed and touched and caressed until Keiko and me were back to normal (sorta), and then we all got up and headed down to get some food. It was before nine in the morning so it would be breakfast.

Through the past days I'd sorta lost track of what time it was, which day, etc., but now, sitting in the kitchen with everyone, smelling the bacon being fried and the eggs being cooked (Charlie donning an apron and being our chef) things started to drift back to normal. It was like coming out of along dream—a really sexy one, but a dream nonetheless.

Then I was making the coffee (and the tea for the twins) and the sun was shining and...it was just fucking awesome, you know? Like one of those Kodak moments or something.

There'd been a time when I'd spent a few weeks in the hospital (long story), but when I'd finally healed up and went home to my little apartment, it felt like I was coming home to a palace after being away at war or something. It was just such a wonderful, warm, welcoming feeling. And that's the way I felt right then; like I'd been away and now I was back and everything was back the way it was supposed to be—or better.

I kept glancing at Claire and then at Charlie and then at Claire again. I could only assume they'd done every single thing they'd ever imagined—and then some—but I was looking for any sign or indication that everything was okay between them. It seemed so, but then they weren't exactly as clingy and kissy-faced as the twins were either.

Neither was I for that matter.

But Claire and Charlie weren't pissed looking or distant or lovey-dovey either. It was like they'd been before, and that eased some of my worries. I mean to finally fuck your best friend after all those years? It could be either the worst thing or the best thing that ever happened, ya know?

So I got the coffee started and then the doorbell rang and I went to get it because I at least had a robe on (wow such class huh?), and it was the chauffeur with a pink box full of different kinds of pastry. I brought it back to the kitchen table and we all paused in what we were doing—the twins sucking each other's face, Claire idly scratching her bush as she made the toast and Charlie continuing with the bacon and eggs—and indulged in sweetness. It was like being in this weird family unit and we were all having morning breakfast together and it felt really neat and normal.

You know, aside from everything else I mean!

Then the twins went outside with their pastries and I was watching the coffee pot do its thing.

"...we owe it all to you Punky," Claire suddenly whispered, then the toast popped up and there was smoke. "Fuck! God damn this toaster!" I watched Claire juggling smoking slices of toast and then Charlie turned and rolled her eyes. She grinned at me.

"What Claire's trying to say is," she said. "Is it just never would've happened without you."

"That was just an accident," I said. "It wasn't my fault."

Claire looked at me with her brows up in the air.

"No, you know what I mean," Charlie said, shaking her head. "Claire knows. We were laughing about it, but it's no joke that you were the one."

"To break the barrier, cutie," Claire said. She was readjusting the toaster and putting more bread in, still while fanning smoke out of her face from the other pieces. I suddenly felt a little sick in the pit of my stomach. I knew that I wouldn't be totally thrown out of the house, but I didn't want to lose Charlie either.

And that's what I feared was going to be the subject.

"...so you two...you're like a couple now or something?" I asked as calmly as possible, and Claire made a choking sound which was actually a laugh. Charlie rolled her eyes as she turned again.

"Well, in a way, yes," she said and my heart sank more. "But as far as 'going together' or being 'an item' or anything like that...I think we're still just best friends more than anything."

"What Ms. Button Mushroom here is trying to say," Claire said, "Is that we're still soul mates, but not the marrying kind—which would be cool in the tabloids if you think about it—but also that we're 'a couple' who would actually rather be 'a trio.'"

My heart was lifting up but this last part spun me around. I looked at Claire and she was grinning like a cat.

"...like...?" I said.

"'Like'," Charlie said without turning as she turned the eggs, "Right after breakfast, or long enough after so we can all digest, we sic the twins on each other and then Claire, you and I go upstairs to bed...."

My insides trembled. I wished breakfast was over already, but when the twins came back in, apparently they hadn't been worrying about it at all: Kioshi's dong was half erect and Keiko's nipples were rigid. They were laughing but looked flushed and excited. They took a couple more pieces of pastry and ran outside again. I glanced out the window and saw dude-twin push his prick through the hole of the donut he'd just chosen, while his sister bent over and started nibbling it off him. She wasn't innocent either; while she was eating, she was rubbing her bear claw up against her cunt and when she paused for a second I could see a big string of 'honey' had been added to it. She gave it to her brother and then went back to nibbling.

"—Or to the Sun Room or the deck on the roof or the washroom or living room or even on the grand dinning table for that matter." Claire said. The toast popped up and this time it was perfect. She looked overjoyed at her success for a moment and then realized I was looking at her. "If you want, of course. I mean I know how those twins can grow on you."

"Oh I really want to!" I said. "I can't hardly wait, you know? I mean—"

"—Okay, okay," Claire said. She put more bread in the toaster and pushed the lever down, still looking quite pleased with herself.

"And it's not just like payment for services rendered or anything Punky," Charlie said. "It's just that there's this...I dunno, whole part of us missing when you're not there. Like a dimension that neither of us can bring."

"I don't know about that." I said. I turned and now saw the twins out in the lawn, away from the veranda; one was squatting, the other standing. "God, what are they doing?" Claire turned to look and nodded.

"Watering the grass," she said, and then the standing twin twisted its hips and I saw that it was Kioshi and that the shimmering stream coming from his dong was now wetting his sister. There were laughing screams, and then chick-twin was standing and lifting her leg at her brother and he was laughing as his sister wet his leg.

"Hey you want to call them"? Charlie said, and Claire got up, went out and yelled. The twins kept sprinkling each other for a moment or two then came trotting back. They were still dripping.

"Oh man, you two," Claire said. "Go take a quick shower or something; breakfast's ready." Kioshi nodded, but Keiko looked puzzled.

"Bohcha!" Kioshi said and his sister finally got it. They both went off to the guest room shower. They were back just as Charlie was starting to serve—fresh and clean bit still in their birthday suits.

Then we all took our plates out to the veranda and I came back for the coffee and tea and we had a nice, relaxing meal. Over coffee, one of the twins produced a pack of cigarettes and we all took one and lit up. It was like the epitome of just hanging out and being happy, but I kept thinking about what would happen afterwards.

The twins offered to clean up when we were done with our ciggies, but they finished before Charlie, Claire and me could decide if we'd digested enough for what was about to happen.

"Should I just tell them to hang out by themselves?" Claire asked Charlie, but Charlie shook her head.

"Why don't we just all go relax in the hot tub?" she said, and that's exactly what we did.

Thing was though, after about twenty minutes all that hot water and bubbles started to get the best of us and Claire and Charlie both slid next to me and started touching and exploring. I got in the mood really fast after that, and the twins saw what was going on and started doing what they normally did.

—The exact same thing, of course!

We all left the hot tub after that and went our separate ways. I didn't see the twins for almost two days, but that's just another part of the story!

TO BE CUNTINUED

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pleasantly Surprised Robert meets two beautiful women, and one has a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Shopping Spree Two sexy shemales, a shopgirl and her brother.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Roberta, Molly and Ed United States Navy Special Operations... sort of.in Transgender & Crossdressers
After Gym Class Candy gets a welcome surprise from Sara.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Aimee the Anal Babysitter A couple catches their sitter being bad and punishes her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories