Puppy Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strength, courage and wisdom. I got those a little after the claws... I felt like I needed all three."

"They must be working... because look at you now."

Jack slowly lead Luke from their enclave near the sand dunes down to the main beach. Walking hand-in-hand, they strolled near the water's edge, laughing as the cold water washed over their feet... retreating back to the dry sand to warm their toes when they became chilled. Theo and Olive walked closely on their leashes in front of them, running in and out of the water too.

"Do I look alright?" Luke blurted out "I feel like people are staring."

Jack smiled. "Probably because they like what they're seeing. I know I do."

Luke blushed again... and Jack liked how easily it was to make him do it.

"I'm sorry how I acted yesterday" Jack apologized again "it's just when you said ex and Chris I assumed single and gay. I hate the way I threw myself at you."

"I told you before, I'm flattered. I just wish I wasn't so awkward and self conscious."

"Let's go back to the towels and relax a little more. Dry off, warm up. I brought some snacks and sodas, plus food for the dogs."

As they slowly made their way back across the beach Luke took his moment to look. Jack's tight ass just a touch away. His thick, muscled thighs tapered down to a pair of long, creamy legs... dusted in light blonde hairs. The same shade of blonde hair piled on his head and that speckled across his arms and broad chest. A treasure trail of hair ran from his navel to where his waistband would be. Jack was an anatomically correct Ken doll. His dick looked big, maybe 7 inches and circumcised like his own, but honestly, Luke didn't have many to compare it to. Blonde pubes surrounded it, sculpted neatly and tightly.

-

They laid on their towels, the dogs settling with them, and held each other. They kissed, softly at first, quickly becoming deep and wet. Luke could feel his cock swelling, becoming hard... stretching out to brush Jack's stomach. Aggressively seeking attention.

Jack reached down and took it in his hand. Gliding back and forth over it... tugging on it with gentle jerks.

"Sorry" Luke said as he tried to hide his face "this is awkward."

Jack softly laughed. He looked around, they were two of a very few people left on the beach. He rolled Luke onto his back as he lowered himself onto his stomach.

"Do you feel like playing a little right now? That is if you're comfortable?"

"Yeah... Okay... if you think it's safe." Luke replied quietly.

Jack kissed the tip of Luke's cock, slowly and gently licking the head and down the shaft. He tongued the underside of his knob.

He quickly guided Luke's cock between his lips, the warmth of his mouth encouraging it to grow. Jack took his time savoring the taste. The sweetness of Luke's pre-cum danced across his tongue.

Luke released a series of long, low moans. "Jack... Fuck! W-w-what the... J-Jack. Oh, Fuck!"

He felt the need to stifle his pleasure, not wanting to attract unsolicited attention, but couldn't stop himself. The sensations taking over his body were more than he could stand. More than he could understand. The more added pleasure Jack lavished on his dick, the louder Luke's whimpers became.

"Ohhh, J-Jack.. ohhh my godddd." The faint praise encouraged Jack to do more.

Opening his eyes, Luke watched as Jack swallowed him... all the way. No woman he had ever been with could do that. Feeling Jack's stubble graze against his pubic area, Luke knew Jack was taking all of him. Jack was serious. Luke never experienced this before... he never knew this feeling was possible.

On the rare occasions Christine would suck his dick, it was usually quick and never with the goal to get him off... only her attempts to cease his repeated requests before they moved on to actual sex. Believing blowjobs were 'dirty', Chris would remind him she knew where his dick had been - as if it had been covered in manure from a pasture instead of tucked safely in his pants. She'd always approach it hesitantly, make two or three passes over it, and all but spit it out.

Now, with Jack's mouth encasing his cock, it felt like the only goal was his pleasure.

"Do you want to cum?" Jack quietly asked.

"Yes. Please, Jack, please make me cum." Luke sounded breathless. The usually outgoing, full throttle guy reduced to soft pleading.

Jack began sucking faster, working the fat cock in his mouth. He slid his hands along the shaft in pace with his mouth, spreading his spit top to bottom.

"Do you like this?" Jack asked.

Luke whispered "Yes... Oh god, yes. Oh god, Jack. I-I'm gonna cum. I wanna cum!"

Jack pulled off from sucking Luke, sounding a hard 'pop' as released him before diving back down and up releasing with the same sound. Luke's hard prick stood silently in the warm sun.

Luke looked at him with eyes wide "why did you stop. Don't stop... I was ready."

"I know you were... just not yet. Okay?"

Luke shook his head "not okay!"

Jack let out a small chuckle. "I want this to last."

"And I want to cum" Luke mocked in fake irritation."

"Alright... whatever you want."

After the brief teasing, Jack returned his attention to Luke's cock, using long, deliberate strokes. He worked from the tip down the shaft... repeatedly causing Luke's back to arch - his hips to lift and fall.

"Jack... Jack... I'm ready. I-I'm cumming! Now! I'm cumming!"

Rockets of jizz sprayed through the air, splashing on Luke's stomach, Jack's back and - as he turned his head to intercept - into Jack's mouth. A creamy load with a salty aftertaste.

Flipping over on his back, Jack was driven to please himself. He stroked his dick, finishing himself off in seconds. Pumps of cum erupted like lava from a volcano, coating his hand, leaving himself breathless.

Luke knelt next to Jack, leaning over him - watching him - but still feeling nervous.

"You still alright?" Jack asked

Luke nodded yes

"Would you like a kiss?" Luke asked hesitantly.

"You never have to ask." Jack smiled and kissed him.

-

They wiped themselves off on their towels, put their shorts back on, and crossed the beach again walking to the snack stand. Since you couldn't be nude in this area, Jack figured it'd be the perfect way for Luke to relax a little... enjoy a little more modesty.

"Three hot dogs please" Jack asked the man behind the counter "one for each of us and one for the dogs to split." Jack smiled.

"Are you a mustard guy or a ketchup guy?" Jack asked

"Ketchup?" Luke asked quizzically.

"No! Please say this isn't so" Jack playfully feigned distress "This friendship is doomed. A mustard guy and a ketchup guy could never work."

He shot Luke a sly smile and winked.

Sitting at a picnic table, they enjoyed their snack while Theo and Olive quickly devoured theirs.

Now clothed, the group explored the other half of the beach, checking out the views.

This side was much more crowded, swarming with families pulling young kids in tow. Jack reached out for Luke's hand, but now he wasn't as ready to share. Luke produced an 'I'm sorry' half smile, but Jack just rubbed his wrist as they continued their stroll. The sun would be fading soon, so the men headed back to their original spot - Luke now feeling secure enough to extend his hand to Jack again. They packed their belongings, and walked back to the car.

With the yellow Camaro set, Jack began the drive home. The highway changed from a bright open road to dark shadows of hidden scenery.

Luke leaned over, laying his head on Jack's shoulder.

"What do we do tomorrow?" Luke asked "when we go back to work?"

Jack kept his eyes on the road "we don't have to 'do' anything.

"But I like you, Jack."

"I like you too, but that's just for us right now."

"So you're ok if we keep it to ourselves for a while? Because I'm not sure I know..." he trailed off.

"Hey" this time he leaned his head over against Luke's "you're calling the shots here. I'll do what I do best... fade into the background."

Jack gave him an air kiss, and as they drove, Luke fell asleep on Jack's shoulder.

Leaving out a long breath from his pursed lips. Jack felt himself falling for Luke - the same way he fell for Mike - too fast and too hard. He knew he had to pump the brakes on these feelings. He knew better. He always knew better, and yet...

12