Puppy Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I do know that." Luke leaned down, hovering his face over Jack. He went in for another kiss, they meshed together, the lines of where one mouth stopped and the other began nothing more than a blurry line.

When Luke finally broke the seal, his mouth wandered down Jack's body - slowly kissing down his chest - licking around his navel... taking extra time with the blonde trail of hair leading into his briefs.

Luke looked up at Jack. Waiting for a signal of approval and permission.

"You don't have to. I'm comfortable doing everything we've been doing - we can wait for that."

"Didn't you say I set the pace? I'm ready... to satisfy you."

Jack smiled, the edges of his mouth lifting higher than he intended... than he expected. Yes, he wanted Luke to suck his cock. He was ready for him to make a move since their time at the beach, but wasn't going to rush his inexperience.

"You satisfy me by being with me - you understand that, right?"

"Please... I want to."

Luke's voice was a mixture of hesitation and demand... his fingers already hooked into the waist band of Jack's briefs beginning to tug them down.

Jack rested back against the headboard, anticipating Luke's contact. Waiting for Luke's touch sent shivers down his spine... turning him to Silly Putty when his warm mouth enclosed around his dick.

Luke's eagerness to please was only more of a turn on for Jack. Mike used to suck him, too. Difference was, he wasn't so much about pleasure as it was achieving the end result. Yeah, sometimes he was caring and slow... but the majority of the time - especially towards the end of the relationship - felt he was just going through the motions to get to his turn. Luke was expressing love and desire with Jack's happiness being the actual destination.

Jack squirmed as Luke licked up and down his shaft... one hand cupping his balls while the other dipped into his slit to scoop up the steady leak of pre-cum.

"Oh, Luke... fuck! Work my knob... use your tongue. Oh my god!"

Luke obeyed. He ran his tongue in circles around the tip of Jack's cock... occasionally dipping his mouth down far enough to only suck the head. He steadily bobbed on Jack, unsure how much pressure was too much and how deep was too deep for his own throat.

"Is.. is this ok?" Luke was tentative.

"Oh my god... you're driving me fucking crazy! You're amazing!" Jack gasped, words almost unable to form.

Luke smiled to himself, his confidence growing. He tugged on Jack's nuts, rolling them in his palm as he tried taking more and more of the girth in his mouth.

"Stop... Lu..Luke. Stop! I'm gonna cum. I don't want to cum yet."

Luke lifted his mouth off Jack "I'm in control, remember" he growled "I want it."

"God Luke... Fuck, fuck, fuck! I might shoot in your mouth."

Luke took his own dick in his hand and jerked it rapidly "cum with me" Luke whimpered. "Please, let me take you."

Jack didn't say a word, he couldn't. He was concentrating on breathing - his brain seemed to forget how.

"Cu.. cum... cumming. I'm gonna cum!" Jack cried.

Luke doubled down and pushed his mouth deeper over the shaft, making it impossible for Jack to pull out.

"Fuuuucckk!" Jack gasped as his load filled Luke's mouth. Unable to swallow fast enough - it left Luke gagging as jizz spilled down his chin.

Luke continued jacking himself, quickly firing rapid shots of cream over Jack's body... first blast, second blast, third blast, eventually losing count. All the energy zapped from his body left him to collapse onto Jack. They lay there, catching their breath... looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"You have a little something on your chin" Jack laughed "here, let me help." Leaning up, he hungrily used his tongue to lick the cum off Luke's face.

"Uggghhh, Jack. I suppose you're gonna want to kiss me with that mouth now too?" Luke feigned disgust

Jack chuckled "yes... yes I do. C'mere" he pulled Luke tighter and kissed him deeply, both working to clean Luke's chin while mixing their saliva with the spunk. When his face was clean from the evidence of their fun, the guys laid back down on the bed, Jack on his back with Luke contently splayed out over him.

"That has to be one of the most amazing blowjob of my life" Jack inhaled, still catching his breath "I wouldn't mind doing this for the rest of my life."

Luke laid there, staring at Jack, his head swimming.

Jack smiled "just tell me if this is too much for you... moving too fast... I'll back off. I promise you won't hurt my feelings."

Luke's eyes became misty "no, it's not too fast. It's just something I never thought I'd have... with someone I never thought I'd have it with."

Laying there on the bed, still draped over Jack, Luke ran everything through his brain. He was looking for something - words, descriptions for his feelings, something. Suddenly, like a flash of lightening, it struck him. Bisexual. There it was. He was definitely bisexual... and he was ok with that.

12