Puppy Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front cover photo featuring Olive and Theo looked better than any mock up Jack could have created.

"I'm glad to see everyone could make it", Jack leaned in for a kiss.

Luke turned in a circle scoping out the space. Sure, it wasn't the most conventional or elegant space for a party, but this was 'his' party - thrown by him and Jack - not Dove. While 'Puppy Love' meant everything to the guys, for Dove, it was just another YA romance novel.

Reve was there, sipping champagne and talking cozy with Rita... the shelter's leader of volunteers. Jack and Luke took notice at almost the same time. Jack nudged Luke in his ribs "'Puppy Love part two?" and laughed.

Bob was there, along with many other co-workers from publishing. While everyone was excited for Luke, many were excited by what he had done... pulling his work when it was already approved to rewrite the story he wanted to tell. A new story Dove had never published before, but because of Luke and Jack, a genre they we're more than interested in pursuing.

-

Jack pulled Luke aside, both quietly slipping out the back door - assaulted by the warm, still air - into an alley.

"I've told you before how proud I am of you, but I'm going to tell you again. I'm so proud of you... of everything you've done."

Luke wrapped his arms around Jack's neck, pulling him in for a kiss, his face going bright red. He'd never been treated with the kindness Jack gave him "I couldn't have done this without my Three Musketeers. Olive, Theo,... and you. Especially you Jack. We make a good team."

Jack leaned into Luke and whispered in his ear "what, um... what do you... ummm... think about letting your lease expire and moving in with me?"

Luke's jaw dropped and his eyes widened "Seriously? You want to.. to... live with me? We really barely know each other."

"Y..y... yeah. I... I guess your'e right" Jack stammered as he backed away from Luke "It's probably a bad idea. I shouldn't have brought it up. Forget it."

"Wait!, Wait!" Luke pulled Jack back to him, wrapping his arms around his waist "I didn't say no! I mean, I just want you to be sure, that's all. I'm all for trying it... and if it doesn't work... I move out and get another place. Seriously Jack. If you really want me there, I'm all in."

Jack moved his face towards Luke, rubbing his nose against his "I want you Mr. Luke Larson. I'm my house, in my bed - and in my life."

"Think we should check with Theo and Olive? See what they think" Luke smiled into Jack's cheek. It was then they realized the dogs were still in the shelter... at the party... by themselves. They hurried back inside to find Olive working the room, Bumping her head against any hand, looking to be petted. Meanwhile Theo sat quietly by the intake desk, happily watching the scenery play out. It was like the two little personalities switched. Olive wanted the attention while Theo was content to just be alone.

Luke and Jack looked on, each draping an arm around the other's back. Luke laughed "I guess they'll be good with it."

The End

Until next time... PR