Purdey and the Ballers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's eyes welled up with tears, her whole body trembled with the shocking wave of despair that swept over her. She had fallen in love with Ian, he had taken care of her during the hard times in the last six months when Lloyd was so involved with his tryst with Purdey.

"Lloyd..." She choked on his name, a lump in her throat.

Lloyd swallowed hard, taking in the haunting sight of his wife's pain. It was a moment he wished he could erase, wished he could rewrite.

Lloyd laid a comforting hand on Kim's shoulder. "We'll figure it out." he kissed her on the forehead as they went to bed.

As they lay in bed that night, the quiet seemed to bear down on them, filled with a mix of sorrow and doubt. Lloyd couldn't stop his mind from grappling with the repercussions of his decisions, of his selfish desires which had all begun with his need to conquer Purdey's petite Asian body, but now he couldn't escape the weight of his guilt.