Pure Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy of an erotic meet.
1.7k words
3.5
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It begins with that I will come over to visit and instruct you to leave your front door unlocked. You will be lying face down on your bed and you will hear me enter your home, walking to the kitchen the sound of the microwave runs for a few seconds.

Upon entering your bedroom I the close the drapes and return to admire your form, you had been instructed not to speak and informed there would be consequences should you do so.

I begin to undress and your first feeling are my hands spreading your legs wider to allow me to kneel between your legs. Without warning you feel a warm liquid trickle up the back of your thighs and across your ass and into its crack. My hands begin to rub the back of your thighs starting at the back of the knees and slowly moving upward. I stop just below the base of your ass cheek and move to your other thigh. You start to shift with impatience and your are awarded a slight slap to your ass to settle you down. The hand movements begin again on the other leg.

You now feel two hands begin to massage your ass cheeks circular movements, alternating pressure, kneading, squeezing. You feel my thumbs slide down your crack with tiny circular motions and spreading it open. My lubricated finger slides down the cleft of your ass and over your anus and down to the back of your balls.

I slowly massage the back of your balls right where it meets your body, you shift again as your cock hardens. I then move back to tease your ass. A little more liquid dribbles on your anus and my forefinger begins to massage the bud. Around and around, a little more pressure and your anus relaxes and admits my finger. Slowly I push as my finger slides a little farther in and I then pull back just a bit, feeling the muscles retract just a little. Again back in as I fuck you with my finger. Your ass begins to protest and you are awarded another slap to base of your ass cheek. My pace begins to quicken as my finger slides easier into your ass and another finger is introduced and you ass begins to push back. You feel my cock harden as it slaps at the base of your ass cheeks and then I withdraw... My cock can't resist such a wet hole as I slide between the moist valley of your waiting ass, I spread your cheeks as I admire your puckering hole.

My head kisses your boi hole and I feel your body react as I push deeper in your wet hole. A gasp escapes your mouth as I enter you and your anus grips my head, your muscles welcoming me. I push deeper, meeting resistance and then acceptance as my balls nestle at the backs of your cheeks. You feel so good as I begin to stroke, I feel you flexing as I begin to stroke. I grip my hands around you hips to get better leverage as my cock glides back and forth. I increase my pace and continue stroking harder, but in the back of my mind reminding myself to remember my discipline for there is more to come. I reluctantly pull out as a gasp escapes your lips.

I move off the bed and move over to the side and instruct you to roll over. Your look greedily upon my hard slick cock and you begin to reach for it, but the shake of my head stops you. I can see your are hot and . Your cock erect and leaking precum. I know you want me with my cock swinging there right in front of you. I produce wrist straps and rope and I secure one out stretched arms, tied to the foot of the bed and then the other limiting the movement of your upper torso. I then attach leg cuffs to your ankles and secure your legs spread wide with an oak spreader bar and secure it to the base of the bed. You are now spread eagle on the bed for my pleasure.

I mount your bed straddling your chest my hard cock swaying just above your chin. You stretch your neck and your lips make contact and you open your mouth allowing it my mushroom head to rest just at the opening. I instruct you to lick me and you do so with gusto. My cock is re-lubricated with the action of your tongue and your saliva. I lean forward and slowly enter your mouth. I then suggest you do what you have been waiting for since I arrived.

You are doing you best but the taught ropes restrict your movement and I reward your effort by thrusting forward allowing more of me to enter your mouth. The increased surface area is quickly saturated with your ever building saliva. I slowly rock back and forward and slowly fuck your face with my well lubricated cock. in the short time you have learned the extent of movement permitted by your bonds and you know long strain to inhale more of my by now rigid appendage. Knowing how much my cock excites you I again lean forward deeper this time into your throat, your head bobs, mouth working hard as saliva dribbles down your chin. You begin to gag, I wait and then retract slowly... I then climb off of you.

I walk over to my back and retrieve something from my bag. I pickup my phone and walk out of the room with my glistening rod bobbing as I go. You hear a muffled conversation and then I return. I walk over to you and say that I have a special treat for you. I produce a pair of ear plugs an insert them in your ears, I then produce a blindfold and secure it to your head making sure all is securely fastened. I again move to the bed, mounting and straddling your chest your lips part and your tongue slides across them in anticipation. Your nostrils flare, your senses readjusting to the limitations I have placed on you. I shift slightly and you feel your cock suddenly grabbed, squeezing I begin to pump it quickly, sliding my thumb over its head smearing precum with my thumb. Your hips start to pump bucking against my continuing hand movements. Your cock begins to react to my ministrations, you cock seeps more precum and then as if in a wave... a spurt. I release pressure and start stroking my hand slowly repeating the movement of my thumb over your cock head. You are leaking cum freely, covering my hands, I stop and again shift positions.

Your nostrils with heightened awareness pick up the aroma of you cum, my thumb slides across your lips and your tongue greedily laps at them. You then feel my very rigid cock brush your glistening lips and your tongue darts out hoping to taste my now rigid cock. I begin to pump my organ just out of reach of your extended tongue. occasionally coming close enough for contact, you feel my but cheeks clench on your chest as my sustained pumping begins to takes its toll. I move forward inserting my throbbing cock in your mouth. You greedily accept it... knowing full well the eventual outcome...

Suddenly I reach down and grab the back of your head and pull your head forward impaling your head as my cock erupts and bathes your mouth and throat with the warm sticky fluid that issues from my staff. You try in vain to pull away as my cock drains and I feel your tongue slide back and forth surrendering to the onslaught. I release your head yet it barely moves, remaining locked as unwilling to part from your task. You continue to suck swirling your tongue over my head, drinking the juice now occupying your mouth. You are breathing hard as I retract to let you rest and leave the room...

I return to the room and untie the ropes at the base of the bed your legs still secured and spread wide from the 4 foot spreader bar. You feel the vibration of me moving down by your feet and at once your legs are pulled up and back and secured leaving your ass exposed. Without saying a word I again climb on the bed and lower head between your out stretched legs and then grasping your cheeks lower my face. You squirm and again are rewarded yet another slap, my warm breath mere inches from your rapidly growing shaft. The phones buzzes and I leave the room... you are waiting impatiently not knowing, faint noise comes from the house, movement in the bedroom, the bed moves with a body climbing on. Minutes pass and a cock touches your lips and a mouth envelopes your shaft..you breathing quickens as the realization of the faint noises coming from the house, movement in the bedroom, the bed moves as the added weight of another person climbing on. Seconds pass and you feel a cock brush your lips while another mouth envelopes your shaft. You feel a strong hand grasp your shaft and forcefully starts the stroking. The pressure to your cock head continues unabated, as the same time another hand grips your head and guides it to a new cock waiting for your attention.

You give in to the moment and open your mouth accepting this wonderful gift. You feel the cock stiffening as you work your magic, taking as much as offered. Suddenly your blindfold is removed and you behold the cock sliding into your mouth. The onslaught in your crotch continues and you begin to squirm with pleasure. You taste a trickle of precum as your mouth works the wonderful shaft in you mouth, The stroking on your cock is taking its toll and your butt cheeks clench as you realize you are close to release. You begin to buck and moan, as your cock explodes, in a shuddering eruption, as the hand on your cock pumps hard and the mouth drinks in your juice.

Your hips are bucking as you continue to cum, reveling in the moment even as your mouth is occupied else where. Action stops, a moment of rest while you secretly wish for the mouth bath you expected.