All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 03'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

This story is great. Hope you can add another chapter before things get too hectic for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

too short but good

TheHighPriestessTheHighPriestessalmost 13 years ago
:)

Loved that Ally is finally going to meet Zac on her own terms.

It did seem a little rushed towards the ending, as though you wanted to get it done before you ran out of time to write it. If we have to wait a long time for each chapter so be it, you are a great writer, take your time. :)

Great read though. And I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

lori1969lori1969almost 13 years ago
short or long

Thanks for a great story! As long as the chapter comes at a steady pace it doesn't matter it it's long or short.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
On Hold

Just put the rest of your life on hold and write the next chapter LOL This story is good and I am willing to wait for the next chapter just don't make me wait any longer than necessary. And of course you had to leave us w/this cliffhanger, I think everyone will be watching for your next chapter.

livlivvylivlivvyalmost 13 years ago
Yay!

I am loving your story, and how you are consistent in updating your stories. I already eagerly await the next installment and shall stalk until it comes out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it.

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This IS Literotica!

Enough of the buildup and background....love the setting and characters...where is the SEX? :-) Good job..would love to read a book from you. You CAN set up a story and you're good. I'll keep checking back...make the sex not just sizzle...BURN IT!!! Bring it on already! :-p

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I think the story is going

at a perfect pace. You're building the characters and I'm okay if the sex doesn't happen for a few more chapters. Zac came on so strong in the last chapter and the attraction was so far beyond anything she had felt before. If I woke up in a strange place being pawed by some guy I didn't know, I would freak out too. Especially if my body was reacting in a way it never had before and I felt I couldn't even trust my own mind. I think Ally's reaction is completely normal. Given the intense attraction, I think it's also normal that she gave in and called him but I imagine she is still going to be a bit resistant and want some serious answers.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

One word....fantastic!! I'm enjoyting it as much as your other story! I can't wait to read more.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
such a great start!

that was great!

Elfin69Elfin69almost 13 years ago
A wonderful start so far

I cannot wait to see more of Ally and Zac. Did the Beta's ever catch the men who attacked Ally and is Alley going to press charges against Paul for the attack or did Zac maybe have some 'friends' look into Paul to get him to leave her alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

This is really great; you've got me hooked! Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good

Please contiune your doing well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ahhhh!

This is coming out so well, chapter 4 please!

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted

I have just submitted Chapter four.

It should be up within the next day or two.

Hope you enjoy!

<3 Shadowsung

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ohhhhh So nice !!

I love your story;its got me smiling silly.Can't wait to continue reading LOL

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Okay, read three chapters.....

Spelling mistakes, grammar, and a bunch of errors. A good editor should fix those for you......

As for being a short story writer, you certainly are taking your time writing a short story. This is more like an un-evolved novel!

Sheenas_MusingsSheenas_Musingsover 12 years ago
Good Move

I like what you had Zac do, probably the best move he could make in the circumstances. Sheesh, she lasted a week. I wouldn't have lasted an hour before making contact.

Off to the next Ch.

Lo-Pan is right. When you're all done with this it should be good sized novel that I'd be glad to have.

Thanks for writing

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago

The story is pretty good but ner behavior with the broken ribs is bothering me. It only makes sense if you've never had a broken rib.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so fast

This story is moving way to quickly. I'm reading it and feel like I'm missing things. There is also very little character basis or setting. This kind of story needs it's own world or at least some history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous