All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 07'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter though that dark shadow is really scary. I hope he doesn't do anything to harm her.Hopefully the two mates will be together.

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Yay!

Love it! Please hurry with the next chapter!

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Nice chapter I can't wait for the next! :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Good update.

Hope the next comes soon!

A question. Wouldn't the leaders of bordering packs recognize each other? So wouldn't the alpha or beta of the rescuing pack recognize Keith, even without the Iydam? Also, you'd think the packs would have something in place for unidentified weres. If they know he isn't from their pack, wouldn't they contact nearby packs to see if they had anyone missing?

I'm sure my questions will be answered in the upcoming chapters but I thought I would just voice my thoughts about that issue.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

keep going plz!!! love the story

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
5 stars

another five star chapter was very enjoyable looking forward to your next posting

demon91demon91over 12 years ago

can't wait for the dream and intrigued by the kidnapping?/death?

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments!

I absolutely love hearing feedback and comments- It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^

Nightpleasure- darkness occurs in every story- it is what makes the story. This Darkness? Just getting started, sorry sweetpea. I can promise that *most* of my characters will have a happy ending.

Cantfightfate- Thank you for commenting on my story! I see your comments in many of the stories I read and I think you are a courteous and insightful reader.

As to your questions- they are excellent and I promise they have been answered in the next chapter (or so). I do sometimes miss details (ie I missepelled braanan a few times and :$ forgot Ally's eye colour) I'm not perfect. I love that you ask questions like these that makes me go back over the story and think it through a little better. Eventually, I may just become a better writer ;)

Thanks for your comments and support with my writing, I am enjoying this tale and hopefully you all are too.

I have written the dream part, and I have chills and I am very tempted to post just that (it is about the length of the first chapter -half the length of this one)... First reply will have the decision- TO POST OR NOT TO POST?!?!?!?!?!?

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago
YES...

POST IT...PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Post

I would love if you finished the whole chapter first. Make it a long and juicy one for us. You are very talented and I have enjoyed all your stories. Keep up the great work. Taraefresh

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry Anon

It's already been posted- it's going live today infact. You don't have to read it- you can wait for the next chapter and read it all at once ^_~

I'd never be able to help myself though :P

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
I'm pleasantly surprised...

...that the Elders in the Coleman pack are all women! In the other stories I've read, the elders are always men. And it gives me greater respect for Zac as an Alpha that he is willing to consult and accept wisdon from these old women. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wait

Are the two story's you've written connected?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous