The Teasing Session

Story Info
You tease and deny me while you have several orgasms.
2.9k words
4.32
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ytelite
ytelite
8 Followers

Author's note: This is a sequel to my previous story "The Notebook", but can be enjoyed by itself as well.

-------------------------------------

Saturday night. Just like last week, I enter the bedroom at exactly 8pm, not daring to be late to our first session with the new rules you imposed just one week ago. I am surprised to see you sitting there on the bed in your day clothes, and reading something on your phone. You look up, and must have seen a frown on my face.

"Yeah, I'm not ready yet, but don't worry, I will make sure that you wait patiently. But first, give me the notebook, and then get naked and put in a butt plug."

I am a bit confused, and hesitate, since you do not give any indication of participation.

"NOW!"

The sudden rise in your voice jolts me from my thoughts, and I comply with your orders. I hand you the small notebook containing my denial rules, transgressions and good behavior, and remove my clothes. Using a good amount of lube, I insert the plug as well. When I'm done, you are still laughing about something you read on your phone, and I'm not sure what I should do next, and start with "Err...", but you shush me and point at your phone.

"Quiet. Wait patiently."

And so I stand naked next to the bed, with a butt plug in, and apparently not allowed to talk. After a few minutes you look up.

"Ok, I'm all caught up on my memes. Now let me see the notebook. Ah, wait, I almost forgot: Also put this on."

You hand me a blindfold, which I put over my eyes. No longer being able to see what you are doing, I focus on my sense of hearing to determine what is going on. I can hear you flip the pages of the notebook, sometimes interrupted by a short "tsk tsk", or an amused "oh oh". It has only been a week, and I know that there are not a lot of entries in the notebook, so I am assuming you are just messing with me.

"Hmm, what an interesting first week. Looks like you only gave me four massages, and only one of them ended in an orgasm."

"Yes, but I would have liked to massage you every day, and make you come more often."

"So you're saying it's my fault? I'll put that down as negative 20 points."

During the week, you have also started assigning points to several of my actions. You haven't told me what you would do with the points, but it seems implied that I would want to get a higher "score".

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I did not mean to imply that it was your fault; only that I would have been available and eager to serve you more."

"It has to be someone's fault, though. And since we both agree that it's not mine, that only leaves you."

You are clearly enjoying chastising me for something I had no control over.

"Anyway, after reviewing this pitiful score, I don't think I should give your penis any attention today."

I groan in frustration.

"What's that? Tell me, what is rule 3?"

"I am not allowed to masturbate."

"That's right. Only I can stimulate your penis, and I choose when I do that. Which is not today. And if you complain, I'll add another minus 20 points."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, and thank you for being fair and strict with the rules."

"My pleasure. Speaking of which, we do have a session planned, and I do want to have fun with you tonight. I will show you just how horny I can make you without ever touching your penis. But first, I need to shower, so you will have to wait some more."

"Yes, ma'am, I will wait patiently."

"Hahaha, look at that. I haven't even started doing anything yet. I only told you that I won't touch your cock, and that you will have to wait some more, and you're already hard. That can't be just the plug. Guess I have to make sure that you don't start touching yourself while I'm in the shower."

"I won't, ma'am, I promise."

"I don't know, better safe than sorry."

You stand up and guide me towards a wall. I can hear fabric move and a snap, and you grab my head and gently push it towards the wall.

"Put your nose on the wall."

Not seeing the exact distance, I slowly move my head forward and expect to touch the cold wall, but instead I fell a small cushion.

"Good, now don't let my bra fall.", you laugh, "Hands behind your back!".

I comply, and can hear the sound of the drawer where we keep our toys. You rummage through the collection for a bit before you return and put my hands in cuffs behind my back.

"If my bra is on the floor when I'm done with my shower, your balls will be very sorry, so you better not move."

"Yes, ma'am".

To my left, the bathroom door opens and closes again, and then I am alone, standing naked in our bedroom, my nose pinning your bra to the wall, with my hands cuffed behind my back, and a plug in my ass. I briefly wish that you would have turned it on, but then I might not have been able to keep my position, so it's probably for the better like this. I still don't know what you have planned for the night, but to endure my predicament, I start to think and fantasize about all the ways you might torture and use me today.

After seemingly forever, the sound of the water turning off indicates that you are done with your shower. I listen intently to get a better idea of what you are doing, but drying yourself off does not make any sound I could pick up from my current position. The bathroom door opens, and you give out a short laugh, walk around a bit.

"Hmm, should I wear the black one or the red one? Never mind, you won't see it either way"

After that, you disappear back into the bathroom. A few more minutes pass before you reappear.

"My bra still in place? Very good! Don't let it fall now."

Less than two seconds later, before I have time to respond, I feel the impact of the crop on my butt. While I yell out "OW", I still manage to maintain my position. You give each of my butt cheeks a few more slaps with the crop, but are apparently satisfied with my endurance.

"Good. Now let me release you from your position."

You grab the bra, take off the handcuffs, and guide me back to the bed, pushing me onto my back.

"Be glad it was a fresh bra, and not one I have worn for a few days. Now, for today I have two goals: First, and obviously most importantly, I want to have several orgasms, and you will help me with that. Because second, I want to show you how much I can tease you without ever having to touch your penis. When we are done, you will be as horny as if I had fucked you, but without any chance of you coming. And of course, these two goals will complement each other: I will tease you in ways that entertain me, and that will add to my pleasure."

You grab one of my feet and start running your fingers over my soles, being well aware how sensitive and ticklish they are. I writhe and try to escape your grasp, but you hold firm. My other foot threshes through the air.

"Don't you dare kick me. Actually, let me make sure that you can't."

You tie my feet to the two bottom corners of the bed, leaving my legs spread wide open and unable to move, as you continue your tickle torture of my feet.

"Hands behind your back!" you order, as I am flailing around wildly.

I comply, but the intense feeling on my feet, which is only amplified by the fact that I am still blindfolded, makes me laugh and cry and scream at the same time. You seem very amused by this, and start to laugh as well.

"Hahaha, your feet are so sensitive. But how about your balls?"

Of course they are also sensitive, and you run your hands up along my legs, on the inner thighs, and start massaging your balls. As you get closer to my penis, you suddenly withdraw your hand.

"Ah, no. I almost mistakenly touched it. And you didn't say anything."

You use the crop to give me a few hard swats on my thighs.

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Oh, you will be. I'm gonna take 10 more points for this."

As always, you relish in making up an arbitrary and unfair point deduction. I make sure to make a mental note of this point deduction together with the earlier one, as you require me to actually write them down in the notebook myself, to add to the humiliation.

"I do want to play with your balls, though. I will just have to make sure it's not with my hands, or I might get too tempted again."

The clacking sound of several wood pieces indicate that you have taken a few clothespins, and sure enough you promptly start putting them on my scrotum. You take a generous amount of skin, put down a clamp, and repeat that process 5 more times.

"Six clamps, I think that's the best we can do. Tell me, does it hurt?"

"Not yet."

It's the truth, putting them on the loose skin only provides some mild discomfort. But I also know that the pain will come when you take them off later.

"That's disappointing; but we'll get there. But after all this work, I think I deserve some fun, too."

You come up to my head, and carefully put one knee on either side of my head, lowering your pussy onto my face. "LICK!" you command, and I happily comply, my tongue running along your labia, alternating between both sides, before closing in on your clit, circling it carefully, and getting closer and closer to the center. You grab my nipples, and squeeze hard. I let out a soft yelp, which just results in you pinching harder and ordering "DON'T STOP."

I ignore the pain, and resume worshipping your pussy with my tongue, while you pinch any other part of my body you can get your hands on. I can tell how hurting me excites you as you ride my face and torture my body. After a few minutes you dismount and sit down between my legs, that are still tied to be wide open. You take two clothespins from my balls, which causes me to scream out loud in pain, and put them on my nipples instead. I can then hear you turn on your vibrator, and moaning loudly, as you pleasure yourself. It does not take you long to get to a climax, that makes you shake so hard I can feel it, even if I can't see or touch you.

You are not done, though, as you increase the speed of the vibrator, and once again grab hold of the riding crop, bringing it down hard on my thigh. As you keep hitting my legs with the crop, your breathing gets faster and faster, before you explode into a second orgasm, harder and longer than the first. You turn off the vibrator, and struggle to catch your breath

"Uff, that was an strong one. Too bad that your first rule is that you cannot come. Orgasms feel really nice."

Out of nowhere, the butt plug I still have inside starts to vibrate, and I can hear you giggle.

"I almost forgot about the remote. I figured it's not fair that I get all the pleasure, so here is some for you. You're still not allowed to come, though."

That comment was unnecessary, as anal stimulation is not enough to make me orgasm anyway, but the reminder of my rules had precisely the effect you intended, and my penis starts leaking like a bad faucet.

"See, I told you that you'd be hornier than ever before. That's so hot, I think I am ready for another round."

The vibrator turns on again, and you are back to moaning as it does its magic on you, while I can only listen helplessly. You shift your position, and I can feel you moving to my side and getting closer. Once you have found a good position, you start rubbing your perfect breasts in my face.

"Lick them, I know you want to. And keep your hands behind your head."

I do my best to lick and suck on your boobs as they are dangling right in front of my mouth, and the noises you are emitting are indicating that you are getting close to yet another orgasm. You press your mouth on mine, and our tongues meet. You pull away to catch your breath, just as you start to shake in sexual ecstasy when the next orgasm overwhelms you. You move a bit away, and breathe deeply, but you are not done yet and keep the vibrator going. I am startled by an odd feeling on my body, which takes me a second to identify as the crop, just enough time for you to hit me hard on my thighs.

"OW."

"Yes, suffer for me. Are you ready to feel more pain for me, and make me come really hard?"

"Yes, ma'am, thank you for using me for your pleasure."

"Good, I'm going to enjoy this."

You hit my thighs one more time, before moving to your actual target. The clothespins that are still on my balls, have only just started to feel a little bit tighter, but not overly painful. This changes, as you bring down the crop on one of them, making it shake back and forth, pinching and pulling on my skin. You hit it again, harder, and I can feel it move ever so slightly.

"I want to see if I can get it off just by hitting it."

After a few more swats, I can feel how the clamp is moving noticeably off of my scrotum. Some additional swats later, and it is just barely hanging there, painfully squeezing the smallest piece of skin, and I whimper in pain. You seem to enjoy the sight, increasing the speed of the vibrator again and moaning heavily. You give it one more hit, and it flies off, while I let out a short yelp.

"Mhm, this is so nice. Let's do another one. I might have to stop when I come, but I'll finish them afterwards."

It does not take you long to reach your fourth orgasm of the evening, leaving me with a clamp half-attached to my sensitive skin, and whimpering in pain as you enjoy a pleasure I am not allowed to have.

"Uff, that was so hot. Your suffering made this one really intense."

Thankfully, you remove the other clamps by hand, although slowly, and squeeze my balls hard afterwards.

"Looks like you had a lot of fun."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you for the amazing session."

"I have one last offer for you today."

I perk up my head.

"Don't get excited, I'm not gonna touch you. But I will offer you five points if I can hit your balls five times and you don't make a single noise."

"What are you going to do with the points, by the way?"

"That's my decision, but you don't want them to be this low."

"Ok, then let's try this."

You laugh.

"Oh, I wasn't asking for your permission. I was going to hit your balls either way, I just let you know that you will get points if you don't make a single noise throughout. Not. One."

I can feel the impact of the crop on my balls, relatively softly, but they still ache from the clothespins that were on them just moments before. I still manage to stay quiet.

"That's one."

Another hit, similar in strength to the first one. If you keep them like this, I will be fine.

"Two."

Blindfolded it is impossible for me to predict when the impact happens, and you vary the delays, so the third hit, slightly harder than the last, catches me by surprise, but I manage to stay silent.

"Three."... "Four."

The fourth one comes almost immediately after the third, but at this point I am committed to earning these five points, whatever they are for.

"And FIVE."

The last hit is quite a bit harder than any of the ones before, and I almost let out a yelp, but manage to keep my composure.

"Look at you, you must really want these points. Very well, put down the five points. But don't forget the negative points from earlier."

You undo my restraints, and just as I remove the blindfold, I can see you put on a shirt and panties.

"Nope, you're not going to see me naked today. Now go and update the notebook, and then clean up this mess. I'll wait for you on the couch, so you can read me your rules."

Still horny and very frustrated and desperate, I wash and put away the toys, and make sure to write down the points I lost and gained in the notebook before I join you on the couch and start my daily recitation:

"Rule 1: I am not allowed to come..."

ytelite
ytelite
8 Followers