Pure Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm, now I could hardly wait to feel that bad boy, pushing its way inside me.

I made sure to put a little sway in my bootie as I made my way over to the floor to ceiling windows, to have a look out at the sun dappled lake. "It sure is pretty," I remarked, admiring the picture-perfect view.

Then I looked back at Ken, numbly nodding his head up and down in agreement as he openly eyed my bare ass.

Oh yeah, this was fun.

I wanted to tease him, so that when we finally got it on, he'd be so out of control, he'd want to toss me on my back and pound me into the mattress.

Glancing over my other shoulder, I noticed my uncle was busy on the phone, smiling about something that seemed to be making him pretty happy. Since he and my aunt had split up a few years back, he'd been enjoying the life of a bachelor. So, I imagined it had to be a lady friend that had him smiling like that.

Still a good-looking man in his forties, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, with a nicely toned body, I didn't think he had any trouble hooking up with the ladies. And if his sex drive was anything like my mother's, his sister, he probably had a different woman lined up every night of the week, just to satisfy his needs.

Glancing over at Ken, still eyeing me pretty closely as he took a long pull on his beer, I just hoped his buddy had an equally healthy sex drive, now that he had me this wound up.

In some ways I was a lot like my parents, not only driven to succeed, but also spending most of my time desperately horny. And I knew if I ever had the chance, I'd be happy to do all I could to wear out my partner. Especially, if I were lucky enough to get busy with a gorgeous piece of man candy like Ken.

His phone call done, still smiling from ear to ear, with a definite bounce in his step, Steve headed out to the back deck to grill our steaks on the barbecue. While I tossed the salad, swaying my hips to the beat of some pretty sultry salsa music pumping out of his wall-mounted speakers.

Out of the corner of my eye, noticing Ken coming up behind me to get the plates, I thrust my ass back just in time to brush myself back and forth against his groin. Grabbing me by the hips, he let out an almost painful groan. While I fought to keep a straight face, still gently swaying against his bulge in time to the music. "Sorry, I was just heading to the fridge and didn't notice you'd come up behind me," I lied, giving him an innocent little smile.

Suddenly, he had me shivering, the way his eyes darkened as his hands slid down over my bare hips, his fingers just barely grazing my ass. "My fault, I should have said I was behind you," he murmured dark and low, still holding my gaze, with his hands anxiously flexing up and down along my hips.

I gave him a wink. "No worries." Then I went back to shimmying as I tossed the salad, knowing how enticingly it made my breasts bounce and my ass sway, hoping I was getting him good and hard.

It seemed to be working, since he didn't move, and just stood staring at me shaking my bootie. Turning my head, I reached up and brushed a curl back from his forehead and remarked, "You know, you really are a good-looking man, Ken."

His eyes on mine, he whispered reverently, "And you are one beautiful young lady, Sierra."

I looked myself over and shrugged, feeling a little embarrassed. I'd never really considered myself to be all that pretty, especially since my mother had always been a real head turner. In fact, I always got flustered whenever anyone told me that I was anything special to look at. Though plenty of guys had told me I was hot, and I had done a little modeling during college.

Still, he sounded so sincere, I reached up and placed my hand on his bare chest. Giving his nice firm pecs a little massage, I let my fingers trail down through his dark chest hair to his six pack, making him suck in a startled breath, as I teased him with my fingertips. Smiling into his eyes, I murmured, "Thank you, Ken."

He covered my hand with his, and for a moment we just stood staring into each other's eyes.

I'd been told I'd be terrible at playing poker, because I couldn't hide a thing. If I was feeling something, I showed it. My green eyes were either dark with arousal or as bright as a shimmering emerald, whenever I was happy. And maybe with him, they'd look like a little of both, because he sure made me happy, and just being this close to him was getting me insanely aroused.

Impulsively, I pushed up on my toes, touched my lips to his and whispered against his mouth, "I'm really looking forward to spending these next few days with you, Ken."

Looking a little mesmerized, he nodded. "Yeah, me too."

Just then, Steve wandered in from the back deck, and announced, "Steaks, shrimp and potatoes are ready guys. So, let's eat."

His biceps enticingly flexing, Ken carried the heavy tray outside with the dishes, glasses and wine, while I carried out the salad.

The sun, now lower in the sky, made it feel a little more comfortable, and not quite as hot. Which was why we decided to eat out on the front deck overlooking the lake, under the massive green canvas umbrella. That thankfully, did a nice job of keeping the sun off our heads with the gentle breeze coming off the lake, helping to cool our skin.

"What a view," I murmured, gazing out at the crystal blue water, and rugged shoreline dotted with tall majestic pines.

Ken smiled; his gaze firmly affixed on my nearly bare breasts. "Yeah, pretty breathtaking."

Our eyes met, and slowly we both began to grin. I could feel my nipples growing hard and my little puss starting to hum as I imagined us slipping out of our bathing suits and exploring every last inch of each other.

I had a feeling if I checked, he was probably hard as a brick, from the way his chest was starting to heave, and his nostrils beginning to flare. And from the sultry look in his eyes, I was pretty sure that he was every bit as turned on as I was.

The only thing I knew, was that before I left, I wanted to feel him naked against me. And hopefully fully erect and showing me just what he could do with that big, bad boy that I could actually see anxiously twitching in his shorts, straight through the glass table top.

"How's the steak?" Steve asked, finally lifting his gaze from his phone, seemingly unaware of the teasing looks passing between the two of us.

"Hmmm, really nice, so tender and juicy," I almost purred, as I took a bite, letting the meat glaze my lips with its juice, and of course lashing out my tongue and licking myself clean -- ever so slowly.

Watching me tease him, the strangled groan that came out of Ken sounded so desperate, it was a struggle not to let go and laugh. Poor guy almost sounded like he was in pain. I guess, wondering if he should even consider getting busy with his good friend's niece, I also noticed that he looked kind of conflicted.

Now, I was really curious to know about the state of his cock. I'd bet everything I owned, that it was not only rock hard but throbbing like a bitch. Already imagining the fun we could have, up on the top floor of the cottage tonight, once the lights went out, and he peeled me out of my bikini.

Once we'd finished eating, I put my feet up on my chair, and just for fun, let my legs fall apart, knowing all he had to do was glance down and he could see the outer edges of my bare little puss. I was so aroused, I could actually feel it pulsing between my legs; so hot and wet and just itching to know what he'd be like in bed, hoping I could finally get some relief.

Turning his head, Ken let his gaze drop to the area in question, and froze, his eyes flaring.

Smiling, I watched his chest begin to rise and fall, and also noticed his dick was making itself known, visibly pulsing in his shorts, like a second heart beat.

"I got us a bumbleberry pie for dessert, with some French vanilla ice cream from that dairy that everyone loves. I'll be right back with some coffee," Steve told us. Finally, he put down his phone, and hopped out of his chair to head back inside, totally oblivious to the tension arcing in the air between us, like a live wire, ready to ignite.

"Can I help?" Ken asked, his voice cracking, I guess looking for any excuse he could find to escape.

Steve popped his head back out and smiled. "No, I got this. Why don't you two just hang out and get to know each other a little better? It's been so long since you've seen each other, you've probably got loads of stuff to catch up on."

I smirked, and parted my legs a little more, delighted to see Ken's eyes pop open even wider as his mouth gaped, knowing he'd have lots of fun, catching up with me naked.

With my legs splayed apart, I knew the only thing covered now was my actual slit, and just barely, with only a thin, little red G-string bisecting my swollen folds.

Keeping my eyes on his, I seductively traced a finger over the swell of my breasts. And ever so slowly trailed it lower down over my belly, till I was drawing teasing little circles over the tender flesh at the top of my mound, hoping like hell that he'd take the bait.

"Did you know that tomorrow is International Nude Day, Ken?" I asked him conversationally, still tracing tantalizing little circles just over my sex.

Entranced at the sight of my hot little pussy, trying to peek out at him from beneath my thong, his gaze slowly lifted to my face and he shook his head, and muttered, "No, I didn't."

I winked. "Well, you know, seeing as it is, we can't wear any clothes tomorrow."

His eyes flew open, and he shot another look down at my quivering little puss and I almost laughed at the way he took a big gulp of air, like he could hardly breathe. I guess feeling a little shocked to learn that tomorrow, he'd be seeing every last of inch of me, because I wouldn't be wearing a damn thing. Well, except for my high-heeled sandals, and sexy little ankle bracelet.

His gaze slowly lifted, and slid over my breasts. Seeing my nipples were now hard enough to cut glass and clearly poking at the thin red fabric, itching to break free, I knew he had to be aware that I was every bit as aroused as he was. And just as eager to get it on.

"But won't that feel uncomfortable, walking around naked?"

My lips curling into a smile, I shook my head. "Actually, we never wear any clothes at home. I guess you'd call us nudists. And I think you'll find it's pretty freeing, to walk around in just your birthday suit, especially with everyone else naked, too."

He studied me, looking confused. "Who lives with you?"

I shrugged. "Just my mom and dad. We've been walking around naked for as long as I can remember. To be honest, I don't think about it anymore. It's just the way we live, naked as the day we were born."

He raised his eyebrows. "So, you're saying you've seen your father with his clothes off?"

"Of course." I smirked. "So, I knew exactly what to expect the first time I got naked with a guy, just after I'd turned eighteen. Lately, I've seen my father flaccid, fully erect, and even slicked up after he's gotten busy with my mom. Though, they do try their best not to let me see them having sex, I've still caught them in the act a few times."

He sat up a little straighter, staring me in the face. "Holy shit! You've got to be kidding. You've actually seen your parents going at it?"

"Why would I joke about something like that? Sex is nothing to be ashamed of, Ken. It's something we were born to enjoy, and we're actually designed for." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Which is why we fit so perfectly into each other.

"If you think about it, we were born naked, and we only put clothes on to keep other people from judging us." Looking down at myself, I proudly thrust out my breasts and told him, "I'm not ashamed of my body. I'd be happy to strip off in front of you right now, if you wanted me to."

His chest heaving even harder, eyes flared, his gaze slid slowly over my breasts and down to my puss, as I continued. "My mother is a little curvier than I am, and my father thinks she's the sexiest, most beautiful woman he's ever seen, and he just loves her curves. And to prove it, they go at it like cats in heat, almost non-stop. Just today, though they didn't know it, while eating my breakfast, I had the pleasure of watching the two of them making love out by the pool. Now that I'm here, I bet they'll be christening every inch of the house, and having the best time ever, with the place all to themselves."

He still looked a little uncertain, so I told him exactly how I felt. "It's just sex, Ken, and everyone loves sex." I actually shivered a little, just thinking about it. "I think reaching climax has got to be the best feeling ever. The way my whole body starts to shiver as that delicious little rush races through me, going straight to my pussy, there's nothing else like it. And when we're naked, it's just skin. It's what covers our bones, and what we enjoy whenever we have sex. The feel of each other, exploring the softness of our flesh as we mate. It's all perfectly natural."

Nodding his head, he finally managed a little smile. "When you put it that way, it does sound kind of silly to be so obsessed about hiding our bodies, or to be shy about enjoying each other."

I gestured at him. "Look at you. Right now, you've got your chest exposed, because it feels good when it's hot out like this. Though, I'd bet you'd never consider going bare-chested to a meeting at work. Yet, here at the cottage, you don't think anything of walking around in just your shorts. And tomorrow, if I have my clothes off, and you decide to join me and strip off, too, even just for the day, I bet you'll agree that it does feel pretty nice to just let go and not be afraid about exposing yourself to the world. Or at least anyone who might see you up here around the lake..." I grinned. "...like me."

He nodded, looking thoughtful. "But don't you ever get aroused, seeing other people naked?"

"Of course, I get aroused. It's only natural. Watching my parents going at it this morning, I got so worked up, I was ready to the climb the walls. Lucky for me, I've got a toy box with a every kind of toy you can imagine, since I don't have a man in my life to take of me. Since I really do enjoy the feeling of getting off, I do it as often as I can." I let that hang in the air for a bit, so he could visualize me parting my legs and getting myself off.

His gaze dropped down to my tingling little puss, and he just stared. His breathing getting a little choppy, probably imagining how good it would feel if he were the one sliding into my body, had me shivering all the way to my toes.

Knowing he was as aroused as I was, I don't think I'd ever felt as needy. Leaning close, I whispered. "Just so you know, I brought my little rabbit with me. So, tonight, when you're in bed, don't be alarmed if you hear me moaning or crying out. It'll just be me taking care of myself, with a little help from my toy." I winked and picked up the dishes and carried them inside, leaving him to think things over.

Loading up the dishwasher, I noticed my uncle was on the phone again, talking loud enough that I could hear every word. "Baby, I've got company right now, or you know I'd come and see you. Yeah, I miss you, too. And of course, I want to be with you and take care of you."

I got the dessert dishes down from the cupboard and when he hung up, I told him, "Uncle Steve, you know Ken and I will be fine on our own. If you've got somewhere else to be, don't let us hold you back."

He gave me a boyish grin, looking a little embarrassed. "It's just that I met this woman, and we kind of hit it off."

"Then, once we've had dessert, go and be with her. We'll be fine, I promise."

"I just feel kind of bad asking you up here for a few days, and then disappearing on you."

I stepped over and brushed my hand across his cheek. "Well, I'd feel even worse knowing you could be cuddling up with your lady, while you're stuck here with us."

"You know, you really are a sweet kid," he said, dropping a kiss on my forehead. "Let me run it by Ken, while we have our dessert, and see what he thinks."

Happily smiling to myself, I carried out the tray with coffee and Steve carried out the pie and ice cream on another tray.

After he explained the situation to Ken, keeping his gaze on my uncle, Ken shrugged. "If I were in your shoes, I'd go. I'm sure the two of us will be fine here on our own."

Would we ever. Nude Day, with hunky Ken all to myself. I could feel my pussy nearly convulsing, just thinking about how crazy hot it was going to get.

Finally, fingers crossed, I was going to get some relief, and with hunky Ken, no less.

After we'd finished dessert, and he'd packed a bag and gave me peck on the cheek goodbye, Ken walked Steve down to the boat. From the window, I watched them laugh as Ken gave Steve a pat on the back. Probably telling him to go ahead and have a good time with his lady friend, and not to worry about us.

After he'd waved him off, I expected Ken to come racing back up to the cottage. But he hesitated, looking up the staircase leading up to the deck. Turning his gaze to the beach, he started a slow jog along the water, I guess deciding he wanted to think things over.

Of course, I knew he was still grieving over the loss of his wife. Knowing he needed some time to himself, before he started up anything with me, I went and cleaned up the kitchen, and headed upstairs. After I'd done my nightly stretching routine, I got ready for bed.

I just hoped that tomorrow he'd be willing to have a little fun on Nude Day. If nothing else, I really wanted to see him out of his clothes, even just to see him more relaxed about showing off that incredible body. But of course, it was his choice. I knew I'd be naked as the day I was born, and hopefully that would be enough to inspire him to drop his damn shorts.

Closing my eyes, surprisingly, I dropped off and slept like a baby, right through the night. Although, I did feel myself smiling, enjoying some pretty lusty dreams, all featuring a certain dark-haired hunk, doing the wildest things I'd ever imagined.

In the morning, coming awake, I looked around the beautiful wood clad bedroom, almost forgetting where I was. Then I smiled, remembering that I was at my uncle's lakeside cottage. And right next door, probably still sleeping soundly, was his very sexy friend Ken.

I also remembered that the two of us were on our own, and that today was Nude Day, which really put a smile on my face.

After I'd grabbed a shower, not too sure what he'd think of me strolling out, right off the bat in my birthday suit, a little grin lit up my face when I pulled on one of my more daring swimsuits, figuring it was the next best thing. At least until I knew how Ken would feel about me walking around completely exposed.

I even put on a little beach dress that just covered my breasts and barely reached my backside, deciding not to flash too much skin the moment he saw me. Though the dress did make my long, toned legs look like they went on forever, especially in my wedge-heeled sandals.

Ken was already downstairs, in a pair of pale blue board shorts, cooking up some eggs at the stove. He looked up, saw me coming down the staircase and smiled. "Morning, Sierra."

"Morning, Ken." I came him beside him, gave him a playful little hip bump and took a look in the pan. "Watcha makin'?"

"I thought I'd scramble us up some eggs with cheddar cheese and chives." He nodded at the counter behind us. "And I've got toast and coffee already made."

I smiled into his sexy, long-lashed blue eyes, enjoying the way he was smiling back. "Then I guess I'd better pour us each a cup, and set the table."

Eating together outside, I couldn't miss his smirk. Nodding at me, he remarked, "I see you're still wearing some clothes today."

123456...8