Pure Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still didn't look too happy, even as he kneed my legs apart and groaned as he began to nudge his way inside me. He still tried to make me understand, even as we tightened his grip on my ass as we mated. "The trouble is, life's about more than making love, Sierra. You're just starting out in the world, and I've been mulling over the idea of selling my company and taking early retirement. If we stay together, it wouldn't be fair to you. As wonderful as this feels I don't think that I'm what you need."

As shocked as I was annoyed, I stopped moving, and asked him, "Why don't you let me be the judge of that?"

When he didn't answer, I rolled off him and went to get a shower, not even sure what to say to him anymore. I already knew that I was a little more than in love with him. And wondered if maybe, he didn't feel the same way, and was just trying to blow me off.

I came downstairs after my shower, and Ken met my gaze, but didn't say a word.

Still, I noticed he smiled when he saw that I was wearing another diaphanous little sundress, this one a soft pink that I thought was kind of pretty, especially with my fair coloring. "What, no string bikini today?"

Cocking an eyebrow, I bunched up the dress and let him see that underneath I had on another racy bikini with only three tiny little pink flowers, barely covering my nipples and puss. "Thought I'd wear this... just in case you still wanted me."

"Fuck," he muttered, looking me over, shaking his head.

I smirked and asked, hopefully, "Did you just say you still want to get in on? Then how about I walk over there and you bang me up against the kitchen counter, big guy?"

Before he could answer, I tugged my dress over my head, tossed it aside, strode over to the counter, thrust my ass out and parted my legs, hoping with everything I had that he wouldn't turn me down.

"I meant what I said, Sierra. There's no getting around the fact that I'm way too old for you, and you should be looking for someone a lot younger than I am," he said, even as he ran a hand over my back and began to knead my ass, and push aside the little string bisecting my pussy. His breathing choppy, he groaned as his hands began to wander. "It makes me crazy, that I want inside you this badly. But I don't think it's fair to you to keep dragging this out."

I just stayed where I was, legs parted, ass thrust back, daring him to say no, that he didn't want me, and walk away.

I could feel every beat of my heart as he stood staring at me for what felt like forever, till he shook his head and muttered, "Fuck it!" I smiled, hearing his shorts drop to the floor. Kicking them aside, he pushed a finger inside me. "You're already soaked," he breathed against my ear.

I smiled at him over my shoulder. "Just for you. You do this to me, Ken. Every single time."

Fisting his cock in his hand, bending his knees, he let out a frustrated growl as he flexed his hips and thrust up, clutched my hips and began to ride me. His lips on my ear, he murmured, "Why do you have to feel so damn good, and look so fucking sexy? I know full well I should never have gone anywhere near you, and should have kept my dick in my shorts. But I just can't resist you. And I know if I could, I'd live my life buried inside this beautiful body." He caressed me as he said it, to show me what he meant, softly squeezing my breasts, trailing his hand down over every trembling inch of me, all the way down to my puss. Gently, he began massaging circles around my throbbing clit, till I could feel that exquisitely intoxicating sensation begin to wash through me all over again.

I looked back at him over my shoulder, and whispered on a broken breath, "Same goes. I love this with you, Ken. And I really don't want it to end."

Desperately sawing in and out of me, hands locked on my hips, jaw clenched, he ground out, "You make me crazy. You know that? I haven't had sex in so long, I forgot how incredible it feels to be balls deep, buried inside such a sweet little pussy. This with you, is nothing like I've ever experienced. And I'm starting to think that I'll ever be able to get enough of you, even if I make love to you for the rest of my life."

My smile widened, even as he growled and slammed me against the counter, nearly ravaging me, just happy that he'd given me hope.

***

After we'd had breakfast, when Ken gave me a kind of haunted hungry look and pulled me into his lap, for another little hookup outside on the deck, I knew it couldn't be over yet.

Of course, I felt the same way about him. If I could live with him buried inside me, I'd be the happiest woman on earth. Sliding his tongue between my lips, bestowing me with a surprisingly tender kiss, as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, pumping into me nice and deep, I knew I was right where I was meant to be.

Enjoying the feel of connecting with each other for a good hour, we were just coming down from the high of what felt an orgasm to end all orgasms when we both froze, hearing a little voice calling out, "Yoo, hoo! Steve! It's me, Marg, from next door. Thought I'd bring you some fresh picked blueberries, from that little patch behind my cottage."

Panic-stricken, I scrambled off Ken's lap, and quickly adjusted my bathing suit, while his eyes darted around looking for something to cover his erection. Hearing her approaching the top step, he gave in and tugged down his T-shirt, so she wouldn't be able to see that he was half naked, and still hard as a fucking brick.

My legs shaking, I sat down at the table and waited till she came into view, her grey curls bouncing as she walked up the staircase with a little basket of blueberries clutched in her hand.

She laughed when she saw us sitting at the table. "Oh, hi! Silly me, I thought Steve was up this weekend when I saw the lights on, and heard music playing last night."

I stood to shake her hand, knowing that Ken couldn't very well stand up. Unless he wanted to give the old dear a heart attack, when she realized he wasn't wearing a thing from the waist down, except for a raging boner. "I'm Steve's niece, Sierra. Nice to meet you, Marg."

She smiled and said to Ken, "And I'm guessing that this pretty young lady is your daughter?"

Narrowing his eyes on me, Ken shot me a pointed, 'You see what I mean?' look.

Before he could correct her, I jumped in, smiling at him. "No, this is Ken, a good friend of my uncle's, and mine too, of course." Which was true. I liked him so much, that I really hoped, even if he didn't want to be with me anymore, that at least we could still be friends once the weekend was over.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you both." She glanced out at the sun-dappled lake. "And I do hope the weather stays nice for you," she said, smirking as she turned her head to look at me in my little barely-there bikini, with the three tiny flowers barely covering my bits and pieces. "And I hope you enjoy the blueberries, too."

About to turn and leave, she stopped, looked back and forth between us and slowly began to smile. "You know, years ago, I went to work for my husband as his legal secretary, straight out of secretarial college. He was twenty-five years older than I was, and at the time the two of us having a relationship was considered positively scandalous. But that never mattered to us, since it was love at first sight." Gazing off into the distance, she smiled, looking kind of wistful. "We've been married now for over forty-three years, and have three wonderful sons and seven beautiful grandchildren. And never once have we regretted going against our families wishes by making a life together." She shrugged, and gave us a sly little smile. "Just thought I'd share that little memory with you."

After she gave us a little wave and left, I called out, "Thanks for the berries, Marg. It was really nice to meet you."

Craning my neck, I watched her make her way down the staircase, to be sure she got down safely, and also to be sure she was gone. With the coast clear, I got out of my chair, went over and crawled back into Ken's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Touching his forehead to mine, he said, "This morning, when I was making breakfast I opened the kitchen window, and I wonder if she heard us talking."

"Maybe." I dusted a kiss across his lips. "But what if she's right?"

His lips twitched, eyes dancing with amusement. "About which part? Me knocking you up with three kids? Spending the rest of our lives together, no matter what anyone else thinks? Or that we kind of fell for each other the moment we reconnected?"

Smiling into his eyes, I rubbed my nose against his, especially thrilled at the last part about falling for each other. "Could be all three. Maybe we should give this a try and see what happens. At least before we give up and walk away. Because I really do like you Ken. And I love what we have together."

Brushing the back of his hand across my cheek, heaving a sigh, he nodded his head. "You know, you are pretty addictive. And I've got a feeling even if I tried to walk away, I'd only come crawling back."

"Same goes." Smiling against his lips, I sucked his bottom lip between my teeth, and teased him with my tongue. Groaning, as I playfully drew out a long lingering kiss, he wrapped his arms around me tight and squeezed me like he never wanted to let go.

Though, I found I had to shift on his lap, the way he was poking up at me. Looking down between us, I grinned, seeing that he was fully erect, and already weeping. "Are you always hard?" I asked him, surprised that he almost never seemed to go down.

Smiling, he shrugged. "I think I've been hard since I first met you at the boat, wearing that sexy little sundress with your tits bouncing around with no bra. And nearly driving me out of my mind, the way you were rubbing them up and down on me, you little tease."

I smirked, holding his gaze. "I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think my poor little puss has been soaked from the moment I laid eyes on you again."

He slid his hand down between us, and rolled his eyes as he stroked a finger over my wet pussy. Then he slipped in his thick middle finger, and stroked in and out, making me instinctively begin to clench, and gasp, like I was getting impaled by his cock instead of just his finger.

"Mmmm, I see what you mean," he whispered, seductively licking into my open mouth. "Why don't we take this inside, and maybe I'll tie you to the bed, so we can act out another one of your naughty little fantasies."

My eyes flared, my pussy clamped tight around his finger and my nipples went rock hard, at the mere thought of him taking control and fucking me any damn way he pleased. Talk about a fantasy come true. I couldn't have dreamed up anything sweeter.

With his dark gaze locked on mine, he withdrew his finger, slowly slid it past his lips and licked it clean. Thrusting his hips up, he let me have a feel of how insanely hard he was, just so I'd know that he meant it.

My heart pounding like a drum, fighting to control my breathing, I slid off his lap, and started to clear the table. Wondering as I stacked the dishes just how crazy hot things were going to get, once he had me tied to the bed, if he could get me this worked up, just from sitting in his lap.

His voice dark and low, sent a shiver up my spine when nearly growled, "Leave everything where it is, and get upstairs, and get naked. I'll be up as soon as I can find something to tie you up with."

"Holy fuck!" I muttered, not even realizing I'd said it out loud, till I heard him quietly chuckling as I rushed into the cottage and raced up the stairs as fast as my legs would take me.

My heart nearly beating out of control, naked on my back, my breasts anxiously heaving, my eyes shot to the door as I watched Ken make his way into the bedroom. Gloriously naked, his big, beautiful cock standing straight up in the air, nostrils flaring, jaw clenched; he snapped two silk ties between his hands, making me jump as he eyed me shivering on the bed.

I knew one thing for sure, I had never seen anything hotter than gorgeous Ken fully aroused and ready for a little kinky play.

Getting up on his knees between my legs, he studied the big wooden headboard standing about five feet over the bed, that unfortunately, went all the way down to the floor. Realizing there was nowhere to tie anything, he shrugged. "Guess I'll just have to spread your legs and tie your hands to your knees."

Oh wow! Just the thought of being spread open wide like that, had my poor little pussy nearly weeping.

My breath stalled as he pushed my knees up to my chest, opening me right up, of course also re-positioning my breasts, making sure he could still access my tits and throbbing nipples as he ravaged me.

Every inch of me trembling, my breath coming in short little pants, my eyes flared as I watched him use the ties to hook my wrists onto my legs, to keep me spread open wide, just the way he wanted me. From the way his eyes grew even darker as his gaze swept over me, helplessly bound and fully exposed, I think Ken realized for the first time in his life, that he might just have a bit of a penchant for bondage.

After he'd tucked a pillow under by ass me, to keep my pussy tilted up, shaking his head, he sat back admiring his handy work. "You look so fucking sexy right now, Sierra." Fisting his cock, he started stroking his meat, making my pussy weep with need. "Seeing you like this, totally vulnerable; you look like an erotic dream come true. Spread open wide, your pussy wet and swollen, those big tits pressed together tight, nipples rock hard, I think I could come without even touching you."

When I protested with a whimper, hating the idea of him getting off on his own, without so much as touching me, he chuckled and reached out and stroked a hand over my calf.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll take care of you. You know I'd never leave you hanging." Then his voice went all low and dark again when he warned me, "But before we're done here, just know, I'm going to make sure you come harder than you've ever come in your life."

I could feel my pop as he got his head between my legs, his big hands spread wide across the back of my thighs. Lashing out his tongue, he took his time licking me from back to front, sliding the heat of his mouth up and down along my quivering slit over and over, making my pussy clench so hard, it almost ached.

"You're just so sweet, I could eat you forever," he whispered, lapping deep into my quivering puss. Penetrating me with the point of his tongue, in a nice steady rhythm, he had me shivering like crazy, my mouth falling open as I experienced the wonder of my very first honest to goodness, tongue fucking. Shamelessly bucking my hips up to meet his mouth, I drove my pussy up against his probing tongue.

Holy shit, I just couldn't stop shaking, wondering how it was even possible that he was already making me come this hard, with only his lips and tongue.

Then he pushed a finger inside me. "Wow, you're so wet you're dripping."

Even with my heart nearly pounding out of my chest, I smirked. "Gee, I can't imagine why."

Shaking his head, he laughed. "Look at you, all trussed up and totally helpless. Yet, you're still not afraid to tease me. I think that's one of the things I love about you most, Sierra. You're absolutely fearless. Especially, knowing I could do anything I want with you right now, yet, you're not afraid."

Staring into his eyes, I told him the truth. "That's because I know you'd never hurt me."

Smoothing both his hands over my ass he shook his head and whispered, "No, you're right. I would never hurt you."

Pushing two fingers inside me, he taunted, "But right now, I'd be happy to fuck you till you beg me to stop."

I rolled my eyes, not sure if he had any idea just who he was dealing with, probably the most utterly insatiable woman he'd ever encounter. "Like that's ever going to happen," I teased him right back.

He raised an eyebrow, obviously up for the challenge. "Well, then let's see how many times I can make you come, before you beg me to stop, because you can't take anymore."

His head dove back between my legs, drawing me between his lips, and he started sucking my clit so damn hard, I swore I saw stars flashing before my eyes, like freaking strobe lights, going off behind my eyelids. Even squeezing my eyes closed, it just wouldn't stop.

"Oh, fuck me!" I screamed, as another massive wave hit me right between the legs, carrying me along helplessly in its wake as I climaxed so crazy freaking hard, I thought I'd collapse. Ken followed that up with a little finger fucking, hitting me right on my g-spot and just kept on working it, smiling as he watched me mindlessly shudder, nearly out of control.

Throwing back my head, squealing like a mad woman, even I began to wonder how much more I could take. The way he had me shaking and shivering as he feasted on my pussy, making a meal out of me, and working me into a fucking frenzy with two fingers and then three, I knew I'd never come as hard, or ever shook so violently.

Still, it all felt so crazy good, to have him rocking my entire body so savagely hard, I began to wonder how many orgasms a girl could actually handle before she passed out into an orgasm induced coma.

As each climax built to a crescendo, crashing over me like a tidal wave, before the next one began winding its way through me all over again, I felt like I was losing all control. Nearly out of my mind, I wanted to laugh. I wanted to scream. Feeling like I was never going to stop cresting, I began to worry that I would never be able to come down from the high of coming and coming and coming, like one big giant orgasmic wave had overtaken my entire body. The never-ending orgasms racing through my veins felt like they were frying all my nerve endings, and short circuiting my entire nervous system, including my brain. Fuck, I had no idea a person could come this hard, and still survive.

Already, trembling uncontrollably, I shivered even harder watching him get up on his knees between my legs. His eyes on mine, fisting himself in his hand, he ran his cockhead up and down along my slit, teasing me with the threat of a good hard pounding, that despite how hard I was shivering, I was still aching to experience.

He smiled. "You, ready for this?"

I nodded my head, gasping. "Oh, yes. Yes, please."

Shaking his head, looking amused, he pushed just his swollen cockhead inside me, making me anxiously squirm and thrust up my hips, to try and force him to push his way in, and fill me up.

When I stared at him shocked, realizing that he wasn't going to move, and give me what I needed, and was only teasing me with the just the thick tip lodged inside me, I narrowed my eyes at him and voiced my displeasure, with a surprisingly ferocious little growl.

Ken just laughed, and cocked an eyebrow. "You want me to really fuck you, is that what you're saying?"

I might have been trussed up like a goddam turkey, but I thrust out my chin and gave it to him straight. "Yes! I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard, I can't take anymore, and then I still don't want you to stop. Ever!"

His lips curled into a feral smile, he slowly nodded his head, and warned, "Be careful what you wish for, baby girl."

My heart jumped into my throat as he methodically undid the ties, freeing my arms and legs, stood on the floor beside the bed, grabbed me by the hips, turned me sideways, then took hold of my ankles, and spread me open wide. Staring up at him wide-eyed, seeing his gaze fixed between my legs on my quivering pussy, I shivered right to my toes, wondering what he was going to do with me next.

Eyes, firmly locked between my legs; he slowly shook his head. "Sierra, you have to have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, so pink and wet, and beautifully swollen. And I just hope you're ready for how hard I'm going to take you."

1...345678