Pure Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the feel of the gentle breeze rustling through the trees, helping to cool our over-heated bodies. It just felt so nice to be with him like this, especially out of our clothes.

Reaching up, running my hands through his hair, I noticed that he'd gone quiet. Though he was still pressing soft little kisses to my shoulder, he looked a little distracted.

I wondered if being with me like this, had him thinking of his wife, probably the last woman he was ever with. Aware that he was still grieving over his loss, I asked him what happened to her.

It took him a moment, but finally he let out a breath and told me. "Kate and I were high school sweethearts, together since tenth grade. So, naturally I was devastated when I lost her. She had cancer, but never once mentioned that she'd been feeling ill. No matter how much I nagged her, she always avoided going to the doctor, and tried to take care of anything that came up on her own. By the time she finally agreed to go for a colonoscopy, it was too late. It was stage four, and had spread throughout her body. But what really made me angry, was that I know it's often treatable, if you catch it early enough. I've had the procedure, and didn't think it was a big deal. They put you out, and when you come to, it's over. No pain, nothing. And if Kate would have taken care of herself, she'd probably still be alive today."

He finally looked at me, and shrugged. "Though it's been over three years, I think that's why I've been reluctant to try and meet anyone new. I just can't stand the thought of losing someone like that again."

I stroked his cheek, holding his gaze. "That must have been so painful to lose her like that."

Heaving a sigh, he nodded. Then he studied me for a moment and narrowed his eyes. "Well, I hope you take care of yourself."

"Oh, I do. I go for a check up every year. Even went for my first mammogram, just for a baseline. And I see the dentist every six months, and floss every night." I gave him a big goofy grin, so he could see that my pearly whites looked pretty healthy.

Chuckling, he hugged me a little tighter, touching his lips to mine. "Well, I'm glad you do, because I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

After what we'd just shared, I felt even closer to him, and I hoped nothing would ever happen to him.

Eventually, we dozed off together, we were just so comfortable cuddled up close. Till I woke from the sound of my stomach growling.

Chuckling, Ken smoothed his down over my rumbling belly, picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder and carried me downstairs, telling me, "Sounds like it's time we ate."

When he offered to grill us some chicken, I threw together a salad, then ran and got a shower to freshen up.

"Thought I'd dress for dinner," I said, strolling outside with the salad, since he already had the chicken and grilled veggies, on a big white platter on the table.

Ken took one look at me and his mouth dropped open, his eyes almost popping out of his head. "Are you kidding me? That's what you're wearing for dinner?"

I had to fight to keep a straight face as I looked down at myself and shrugged.

When I found this kinky little creation online, I just had to have it, because normally going nude, I loved the feeling of wearing something so sexy, and so revealing. "What's wrong with it? It is a bathing suit."

"You call those little pieces of string a bathing suit? I'll tell you one thing, you are not wearing that on the beach, or every guy on the lake is going to want to jump your bones."

I smirked, thrilled at his reaction. "I've got one in red, too," I told him, tracing my fingers around my bare nipples, making his eyes grow dark as coal, as my nipples stood proudly erect.

Since Ken was still gloriously naked, just the way I liked him, I could see he was hard as rebar, just from the sight of me in my uber sexy bikini. Hmmm, and I also noticed he had a nice big bead of precum oozing from him, too, that naturally, I was dying to lick off.

I flashed a naughty smile, eyeing what was going on between his legs. "Looks like somebody's ready to mate again."

A little warning rumble came out of Ken as his gaze roamed over my body, clad in just a few strings.

The way he was staring, eyes narrowed, I admitted, "I know it's a little skimpy, but I thought it was fun."

"A little skimpy?" He laughed. "That's gotta be the hottest thing I've ever seen, especially the way it showcases those big, beautiful tits, and your bare little pussy."

"Yeah? You like it?" I shifted from side to side, to let him see there was nothing but strings outlining my bare body, without a stitch of fabric. I was basically naked and nothing was hidden, not my ass, my girls or my puss. Leaning in, dangling my breasts close to his face, I purred in a sexy whisper, "I think the way the strings wrap around me, kind of looks like I'm trussed up in bondage." Then I smiled as I looked down and saw his dick twitch hard, just at the thought of tying me up. "You into that kind of thing, Ken? You ever tie a girl up?"

He shook his head, eyeing my heaving breasts. "No. But considering how those strings wrap around your gorgeous body, it does look a like what a Dom would do when he ropes up his sub. So, if I were you, I wouldn't tempt me, Sierra. Unless you want to know, what it would feel like to have me tie you up, and do whatever I wanted with you."

I could feel my pussy going into spasms, thinking how crazy hot it would be if I told him the truth. That I would love him to tie me to the bed and have his wicked way with me.

Till now, I'd never tried anything too wild, considering I'd barely had a sex life. But the way he had my pussy heating up, and actually pulsing between my legs, the idea of taking a trip on the wild side, to enjoy some even kinkier fun with Ken and his big, fat cock, was something I would sure love to try.

"So, you like it?" I asked again, wondering if it was too much.

He shook his head at me, smiling. "No, I don't like it. I fucking love it. I just can't believe anyone would design something like that. It's just strings, and doesn't cover a thing. And I hope that I'm the only one who ever gets to see you in it."

"Well, I wore it just for you." Deliberately dropping my gaze down to his pulsing cock, I dared to step a little closer. Eyes flaring, his hands shot out, and he grabbed me by the wrists, pulling me against him. I let out a nervous little laugh, realizing I might have poked the bear a little too hard.

Knowing just how to soothe him, I crawled into his lap, straddled his thighs, and sank my tongue into his mouth, and sucked his into mine, and I had him groaning as I mated with his tongue. Pulling back, I whispered breathlessly against his lips, "You know the best thing about a 'Strings Only' bikini?"

Looking a little dazed, he shook his head, I think a little to overwhelmed to speak.

"You don't even have to take it off to get busy with me. See?" Wrapping my hand around his erection I proved my point by nudging him into my pussy. Showing him just how easy it was to mate, with my sex totally exposed and ready for some action, with just two strings running up either side of my slit, like a target.

Groaning, Ken captured one of my breasts in his hand, and sank my nipple into his mouth. Yikes! He really sucked me hard, making me clench around him like crazy, almost feeling like I was ready to come, just from the torment he was laying on my titty.

Dinner forgotten, I happily bounced up and down on his steely cock, not really caring that we were outside, mindlessly fucking on the patio. There were plenty of trees around, so we were mostly hidden from view. Besides, I wasn't exactly the shy type. And if someone was getting off on watching us get lost in each other, I was more than cool with that. Because damn, I was sure enjoying this with him. Out in the great outdoors, the sound of the water gently lapping at the shore, a soft breeze filtering through the trees tickling our bare skin, his nice big cock sliding in and out of me, as he hungrily ravaged my breasts. I couldn't have dreamed up anything more perfect if I tried.

Groaning deep, his lust-filled gaze fixed on mine, Ken had his hands clamped firmly around my waist, using my body weight to slide me up and down, pummeling me harder with every stroke. "Damn, you feel good," he muttered, teeth clenched, chest heaving, as he went a little deeper with every thrust, till I swear he was starting to tickle my damn tonsils.

"Same goes," I whispered, as a tingling little warning shot straight through my pussy, making me whimper as I felt myself beginning to crest.

"Oh, baby, here it comes," he warned me, tugging me down hard as he thrust up, burying his face in my breasts, he let out a satisfied grunt, sounding utterly elated, as I felt him tense up and start to pulse.

Softly mewling, sure that I'd never felt anything as good, I could feel him exploding and filling me up, till he had me dripping all over again.

Overwhelmed, I began to shiver at the same moment, clenching around him tight as I came, gushing all the way down to his balls, coating his muscular thighs with the proof of our passion.

Looking down, I giggled as I saw the mess we'd made of the deck. But it only made me think of how deeply we were into each other, the way we lost all control every single time we made love.

When he looked down, I actually felt him flexing inside me, obviously aroused at how hard we'd made each other come.

Looking a little overwhelmed, Ken took hold of me by the chin and ravaged me, claiming my mouth with a nearly savage kiss.

Clinging to him like a lifeline, I dug my fingers into his hair and twisted, as his tongue tangled with mine. Still deeply impaled, my heart pounding like crazy, I knew I'd never experienced anything hotter, or ever felt this close to anyone in my life before him.

Finally, pulling back, his face lit up with a grin, Ken plucked at one of the strings surrounding my bare breasts, and told me, "You know, on second thought, I kinda like this little bathing suit."

With a playful bat of my eyelashes, I told him, "Then I think I'll wear the red one tomorrow, maybe at breakfast, just for a little more fun."

I laughed at the way his eyes rolled back in his head, already imagining how much hotter things were going to get with me, at least until my uncle got back.

Then it hit me.

Realizing this was going to stop.

I would go home, and so would Ken.

And it would all be over.

I could actually feel my heart sink in my chest, knowing how much I would miss him when our weekend together was done. I knew it wouldn't be just the sex I'd miss, though what we'd shared together was beyond amazing.

The more I got to know him, the more I realized that I really liked him. Well, maybe even more than just liked him, if I was going to be honest. He had to be the nicest man I'd ever met; sexy, funny as hell, sweet and so thoughtful. I couldn't imagine ever meeting anyone more perfect, at least for me.

Taking a glance at the table, I felt a little guilty, realizing we hadn't even touched our dinner. Deciding we'd better eat, reluctantly, I slid off his lap, and took my place beside him. Cutting into a piece of a juicy barbecued chicken breast, I took a bite and murmured, "Hmmm, nice breasts."

Ken, staring at my bare tits, slyly smiled. "Yeah, I'd say they're spectacular."

After a fun-filled night in bed, we experimented with a few uber sexy moves, like a little steamy session of sixty-nine. That naturally, we both thoroughly enjoyed, making each other come like there was no tomorrow, while we both laughed like crazy at how contorted we had to get to make it work, considering he was a lot taller than I was.

Once we'd cooled down and managed to catch our breath, I got out of bed to brush my teeth and decided when I came back in the bedroom that I should do a few stretches, like I always did before I went to sleep. I bent over backwards from the waist, with my hands on the floor, my hair dangling besides my hands, basically bending myself in half.

I could see Ken staring at me wide-eyed, as I parted my thighs to keep my balance. "Holy shit, Sierra, are you ever flexible. You look like a contortionist, the way you can bend yourself over backwards like that."

I smirked as he got out of bed, walked over and slipped a finger into my exposed pussy, that was basically facing him up in the air, with me bent over backwards with my head touching the floor. I guess because I was so exposed, unable to resist the temptation, he bent down and gave me a few licks, and began spearing me with his tongue, with his hands firmly gripped around my hips.

Groaning deep, as he ate into my pussy, he had me shivering, as I breathlessly explained, "I was a gymnast, and had a coach who trained us from when we were tiny to contort our bodies. I took ballet too, and it really helped to be this flexible."

"Fuck me, this is sweet," he groaned, seeming to enjoy that he could watch my pussy contract around his two fingers as he pushed them inside me, for a kinky little finger fucking.

Holy shit! Then he wrapped his mouth around me and sucked my whole pussy between his lips, making me squeal like mad as he went to town on my throbbing clit. Struggling to keep my balance, I couldn't hold back and kept squealing like crazy as he ate into me, licking me up and down, over and over, till I wanted to throw back my head and scream my damn head off, he had me so close to the edge, I thought I'd collapse.

I knew one thing, I'd never had this much fun doing my stretches before. But now that I knew how much he enjoyed seeing me like this, I'd have to make a point of doing this every night, if it got him this worked up.

He had me shuddering and fighting to breathe when he made me come in that position for the first time ever. Fisting himself in his hand, positioning his cock pointing down at my opening, he eased his way into my spasming channel. "Wow, this is insane, being able to slide into you, with your pussy in the air like this." He flashed a satisfied smile, while massaging my pussy lips, tracing teasing circles around my clit, as he pumped his way inside me, filling me up.

Considering he'd already seen every inch of me, it still pretty erotic to be exposed like this, with my pussy at the perfect height for him to toy with me, anyway he pleased. Ken seemed pretty happy to discover that his new sex partner was basically a contortionist, too, so he could try so many different things with me.

Curious to try a new pose, he carefully lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder and smiled as he looked down and watched his cock disappear into my pulsing pussy. I had one foot on the floor, the other pointing straight up in the air, poised over his shoulder. Spread open wide, with Ken's cock buried inside me, as he kept thrusting, the look on his face was pretty intense, as he watched himself sliding in and out of my clenching vagina.

Kneading and massaging my breast with one hand, supporting my extended leg with the other, he shook his head and remarked, "Sierra, I can't believe how sweet this is, to be able to see us making love."

I actually shivered when I bent my head, looked down and watched him pumping his way inside me, amazed that at this angle, I could see his cock pumping into my pussy. "Wow!" I gasped, "That is pretty hot, actually being able to see you push your way inside me."

"Is this uncomfortable for you?" he asked, pressing a kiss to my calf, and stroking my leg over his shoulder as he bent his knees, thrusting into me in a nice steady rhythm.

My breath hitching, I shook my head and breathed out, "No, I'm good. I can stand like this for hours; my body's so conditioned." Though I'd never considered having sex like this before.

Ken chuckled. "That's really good to hear. Because now that I know how fucking hot this feels, we'll definitely be doing this again."

I smirked, "Just wait till you see what else I can do."

To show him, I pulled my leg down off his shoulder, and told him to lean back. Then, doing a handstand facing him, I wrapped myself tight around him, and using the strength in my arms and legs, I worked my body up along his, till I had my pussy in his face and his cock at the level of my head, with my thighs sitting on his shoulders.

Beads of sweat running down his face, jaw clenched, holding onto to me for dear life, Ken walked us backwards till his back hit the wall. His feet braced apart for stability, he groaned as he sank his tongue into my pussy at the same moment that I opened up and sucked him into my mouth.

"This is insane, being able to do this with you, Sierra. Sixty-nine in mid-air, I wouldn't have believed it was even possible, but this feels so crazy good. I can't believe I'm eating you out while you're sucking me off, upside down!" He laughed, happily licking and sucking at my spread pussy as I grinned, sucking and licking all around him.

I guess afraid I'd fall, he set me down on my feet, pulled me into his arms, and resting his forehead against mine, he whispered, "This is so much fun, I love this with you." I felt a little flutter in my chest, even just hearing him say that he was loving what we were sharing.

He took my hand and we crawled back into bed together. Ken, still fully aroused, trapped my hands over my head kneed my legs apart and took me a little bit rougher, really driving himself into me, which of course I loved, knowing I had the power to make him this wild. As we both came, our eyes locked as we shook and shuddered through one pretty amazing orgasm.

Stroking a hand over my head, Ken held me close as we dozed off, and we soon fell into a deep sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. I smiled as my eyes drifted shut, sure that I'd never knew what it meant to be truly happy until him.

In the morning, feeling refreshed, after the wonderful night we'd shared, I was a little surprised to look over and see Ken wide awake beside me, staring up at the ceiling, looking pretty serious.

Putting my head next to his, I looked up, too. "You see something interesting up there, like a big fat spider about to drop on our heads?" I teased, though I had a feeling he was in no mood to joke.

He turned, looked at me and shook his head. "I've just been feeling so guilty, realizing that I have no business being with you. I knew from the start I never should have touched you. And I don't know why I've let myself get so lost in you. You're only twenty-one, Sierra. You're still a kid. And I'm old enough to be your father. I don't even want to know what Steve would think, if he had any idea what the two of us have been up to."

I got up on my elbow so I could face him. "My uncle's actually, pretty open-minded. So, I don't think you have to worry about him. And I really don't care about the difference in our age." Tracing my finger along his arm to his hand, I wrapped my hand around his, lifted it to my lips and pressed a kiss to his knuckles. "I've never had such a good time with anyone, and not just in bed. I think by now you must have figured out that I really like you, Ken. You're so much fun, willing to try any crazy thing I suggest. And I'm really hoping we can keep this going, even after we get home."

He lifted my hand and kissed it, too. "I'm not going to lie. What we've been sharing together, I've only ever dream of, and its something I'll never forget. But I still feel guilty. You should be with someone your own age, not an old geezer like me. I kind of feel like I've been taking advantage of you, because you're so young."

I crawled on top of him, and slid my pussy up and down along his cock, and smiled with a sense of triumph as I felt it springing back to life. "Hey." I tipped up his chin, so I could look in his eyes. "You feel that? You're already hard. And I don't know any old geezers who can rock my world the way that you can. Or any guys my age, that I'd want to be with, for that matter."

123456...8