Pure Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put down my knife and fork and looked him in the eye. "Well, after we're finished breakfast, I'm going up on the upper deck with some sunscreen, so I don't get burned when I try and get some sun. Of course, you're welcome to join me -- but just so you know, I won't be wearing a thing."

Looking me up and down, he slowly started to smile.

I think he really wanted to see me naked, but wasn't too sure how he felt about walking around in his birthday suit, flashing everything he owned.

By the time I got upstairs to the rooftop sundeck, Ken was already on his back on a lounge chair, still in his damn shorts. I set down a bottle of sunscreen and a tray of drinks on a side table, and handed him a cold beer.

After he thanked me, I pulled my sundress over my head. Glancing over, seeing me in my nearly transparent bikini, he instantly started to choke on his drink. "What the hell kind of bathing suit is that?" His eyes flaring, he sat up, his eyes going everywhere at once.

Trying to keep a straight face, I looked down and shrugged. "Actually, this style is pretty popular. The side panels are clear, so just the most important bits are covered." Like my swollen nipples and throbbing clit.

Still staring hard, he kept blinking. "Wow. Looks like all you're wearing are a couple of Band-Aids, that barely cover your bits and pieces."

I knew the snug little top really made my perky breasts pop, and he had to know I was basically clean shaven, there was just so much of me showing between my legs.

Stretching out on the chair beside him, squeezing a dollop into my hand, I started to slather on some sunscreen. Without looking his way, I nonchalantly pulled off my top, making my breasts bounce and jiggle as I let my bra top fall to the deck. Slowly, I started applying the cool lotion over my bare breasts, careful to avoid my nipples -- just in case he might want a taste.

I finally looked over at him, and his eyes were locked hard on my big, lush twins, my nipples fully erect. Even from where I was sitting, I could see his cock pulsing to get at me.

Deciding it was time, I got to my feet and stood, facing away from him, and tugged down the little bottoms, giving him an eyeful of my toned little tush and of course a peek at my slit.

"Holy fuck!" I heard him mutter, making me smile to myself.

My arms akimbo, breasts thrust forward, nipples rock hard, I turned around and faced him. "So, what's the deal, Ken? Am I the only one here stripping off for Nude Day?"

His eyes dark as coal, raking me up and down, his gaze stalled on my bare tits and puss. Swallowing hard, he got to his feet and tugged down his shorts, and oh lordy, my eyes almost popped out of my head. I'd never seen such a big beautiful cock. I had to suck in a breath as I watched it spring free. Fully erect, it truly was a sight to behold. And holy shit was he ever thick, making me wondering how he'd ever fit inside me, when he was so big around and so incredibly long.

Rocking a gorgeous big dick like that, he looked like a centrefold from ladies' magazine, only about ten times hotter than any I'd ever seen.

I could feel my mouth watering, I wanted so badly to taste him, to feel all that long, hard meat sliding over my tongue.

But deciding I'd better go slow, I sucked in a breath, held out the sunscreen, leveled my voice and asked him, "Would you mind doing my back for me?"

Nodding his head, his chest heaving hard, he took the bottle and squeezed some into his hands. Then he got in behind me. And I could feel the heat of his breath as he pushed my hair out of the way and started smoothing his hands over my bare shoulders, firmly massaging it into my skin all the way down my back.

Stepping in even closer, the heat was coming off in waves as he ran his big strong hands down over my bare back, till his fingers were grazing my backside. Sliding them lower still, he really got into massaging my ass, squeezing me surprisingly hard as he worked in the lotion.

He had me so worked up, I couldn't help it, I started moaning, it just felt so good to have his hands on me.

"God, you're soft," he whispered as he slipped his hand between my thighs, sliding them all the way down to my feet, gently caressing my ankles.

An arousing little shiver of anticipation raced through me as I felt him making the journey back up. His curious fingers just barely grazing the outer lips of my tingling pussy.

At this point, I needed him inside me so badly, it felt like torture trying to be patient and act like I wasn't about to crawl right out of my skin. Especially, when he slid his hands over my hips, till he was filling his palms with my ass, quietly groaning as he took his time and really got into massaging my flesh.

As he kept working his hands around my body, and down over my belly, I gasped out loud when his fingertips almost, but not quite, closed in on my quivering little puss.

His lips against my ear, voice ragged, he murmured, "Turn around."

Visibly trembling, my heart pounding, I tossed my hair back over my shoulder, turned and faced him. His eyes on mine, Ken reached out and ran his slicked-up hands over my collar bone, and slowly slid them across the top of my heaving breasts. My nipples ached for the feel of this mouth, as he smoothed the lotion around each one, cupping them in his hands, firmly massaging my tender flesh.

Taking a glance down, I couldn't believe how incredibly hard he was. And so unbelievably thick, with a delectable little bead of precum oozing from his slit. That naturally, had me itching to have a lick.

I couldn't help it, he had me so sound up, I kept gasping, as he worked his magic on my body, sliding his hands down to the soft flesh just above my mound. Gently caressing, he let his fingers dip, teasing the top of my slit with just the tips of his fingers.

I parted my thighs, hoping with everything I had that he'd touch me, really touch me.

"How long has it been for you?" I asked him, sounding a little breathless even to my own ears, as I watched his eyes darken with arousal as he inched his way lower, now massaging the lotion into my upper thighs, getting closer and closer to where I really needed him.

"Just over three years," he said on a shaky breath, sliding his hands up and down between my thighs, till I could feel his thumbs just barely edging into the heat of my body.

I blinked, as what he said struck me, hardly able to believe my ears, imagining he must be nearly out of his mind with need. Eyes wide, I asked him, "How could you possibly go that long without having sex?"

Chuckling, his gaze slowly slid over me, standing before him naked. "Until now, I haven't really been all that tempted. But seeing you like this, Jesus, Sierra. I don't think I can hold back."

Sliding my hands over his chest up to his shoulders, I pushed up on my toes and whispered against his lips, "Then don't, Ken. Don't hold back."

That was all it took. His arms came around me in a flash, and I whimpered as he crushed me to his chest, claiming my mouth in a desperately hungry kiss.

Sliding his tongue between my lips, the way he was mating with my mouth, slipping his tongue in and out, like a sex act, I just couldn't get enough of him. The feel of him pulsing between us had my pussy nearly dripping, dying to know what it would feel like to have that much man pushing its way inside me.

Fisting him in my hand, I worked him up and down as we lost ourselves in the hottest kiss I'd ever enjoyed. His hands digging into my ass, he dragged me even closer, till we were skin to skin. His body trembling, he breathed against my lips, "I'm clean."

Thrilled this was really going to happen, I smiled up into his eyes. "Me too, and I'm on the pill."

I'd waited long enough. I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to my knees, slid him past my lips and softly mewled as I got my first incredible taste of his heavy girth sliding over my tongue. I could feel every vein, every pulse, he was so engorged, and so damn hard, and so ready to take me.

Digging his hands into my hair, Ken threw back his head and let out the most desperate growl I'd ever heard as I slid him over my tongue, working him as deep as I could take him. "Damn, that feels so fucking good, Sierra."

I let go of him and laughed. "Tell me about it, big boy."

Plunging him back in my mouth, I loved how deeply he groaned as I teased him with my tongue, swirling around and his cockhead, desperately licking and sucking every luscious inch of him, gently squeezing his balls.

Finally, with a grunt, he pulled back, his chest heaving hard. "Sierra, you've gotta stop, or I'm going to shoot right down your throat. It's been so long for me, all I can think of is coming inside that gorgeous little pussy. Our first time together, I don't want to come in your mouth, I want to be inside you, and feel you clenching around me when I come."

"Then you'd better get on your back," I told him, grinning, as I pushed a finger to his chest, forcing him backwards.

Chuckling, he tugged me down with him onto the lounge chair as he landed on his back. But then I yelped, when he shocked me, and wrapped his hands around my hips and dragged me up his body, till he had me sitting on his face!

Holy crow! This guy didn't fool around. But I guess after three long years with no action, he had so much pent-up sexual energy, that he was dying to unleash. And luckily, he seemed pretty happy to be expending it all on me!

Oh, wow! the things he was doing with his tongue had me nearly losing my mind. I'd had a guy go down on me once, but it was nothing like this, not even close. Holy cannoli, did Ken ever know how to pleasure a woman!

My hands tight in his hair, I held him flush against me, as he nearly devoured me, his face glistening with my juice, he smiled up at me, and muttered, "Damn, you're sweet."

Struck speechless, my eyes rolling back in my head, all I could do was nod and shiver as I felt him pushing a finger inside me, still tracing arousing little circles around my clit with his red-hot tongue.

"Ooh wow, Ken, that feel so crazy good, please don't ever stop," I pleaded. He had every inch of me shuddering once he located my g-spot, and just kept working it, like it was his life's mission to make me come. As if he hadn't got me hot enough, he added another finger, sliding them in and out for a highly arousing little finger-fucking, while still hungrily licking up and down along my slit, like I was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

I could feel it rolling through me, edging closer and closer as the most euphoric sensation I'd ever felt, swept over me. "Oh, fuck Ken, I'm gonna to come!" I warned him, "So fucking hard!"

"Then come baby, and I'll lap it up," he murmured, still working my poor pussy into a frenzy with his talented fingers and ooh, that magical tongue.

Throwing back my head, I let out an earth-shattering scream, not even caring who heard me, as the most amazing orgasm I'd ever experienced washed over me, rocking every inch of me, right down to the soles of my feet. I came so hard, I actually thought I'd pass out.

Wrapping his arms around me, Ken held me tight. Dropping tender little kisses over my clenching pussy, he stared up at me in awe, watching me shiver and shake, as I dealt with the most intense aftershocks I'd ever felt, that just kept on firing through me.

Oh my gosh, it felt like I'd never stop clenching. What I really needed now though, was to feel that big, hard cock of his pushing its way inside me.

I slid down on him, desperate for a taste of his lips. Licking into his mouth I sucked on his bottom lip, and hungrily kissed him, making him groan.

Coyly smiling into his eyes, I worked my way down his body, dusting kisses as I went. Trailing my fingernails through his thick, dark chest hair, I teased his nipples with the heat of my tongue, tugging a little with my teeth, making him shudder and groan. Till I was straddling his thighs, my poor pussy still tingling like crazy, after coming that hard, probably wondering what I had planned for her next.

And she was in for one hell of a shock. He was just so thick, and so unbelievably hard, I could barely get my hand around him. Our eyes locked, hearts pounding with anticipation. Fisting him in my hand, I guided him, and gasped when I could feel his fat cockhead broaching my tight little opening, as he nudged its way inside me.

"Ooh, you are a big one," I murmured, biting into my lip as carefully, inch by inch I eased my way down. Clenching him inside me, I drew him in, slowly managing to work him in a little deeper, till he felt nice and snug, and oh, so crazy good filling me right up.

"Too tight?" he asked, I guess seeing how carefully I was moving, just so he'd fit.

Shaking my head, I smirked. "No, just right." It felt like he was right where he belonged, buried inside me so achingly snug.

"Oh, god, you're tight," he groaned, as he carefully thrust up his hips, inching his way a little deeper with ever flex.

My pulse racing, breath coming in tight little gasps, barely able to believe this was actually happening, I had to stop again to get used to the feel of being packed so tight. Still, I flashed him a smile, once I'd caught my breath and resumed my quest to see if I could slide every last inch of his big, beautiful bad boy inside me.

"Fuck, that feels good," Ken murmured, as I lifted my hips, drawing him almost all the way out. Before I slowly, sank back down and slid him in nice and deep, till it felt like his thick cockhead was kissing up against my womb.

"Hmmm, so good," I agreed with a little shiver, sure I'd never felt anything even nearly as intoxicating as the feel of Ken nestled inside me.

Hands on his shoulders, slowly, I began to ride him. Sliding up and down, I swirled my hips, my big breasts bouncing and swaying in front of his eyes.

Looking a little mesmerised, Ken reached out, making me gasp as he began to tug and twist my nipples, rolling them between his finger, hungrily licking and sucking, and gently nipping with his teeth, sending the most delectable little shocks straight down to my puss.

My eyes flared when he whispered, "I want to see you touch yourself, Sierra,"

Smiling knowingly into his eyes, I was thrilled to discover that he liked his sex a little on the kinky side, too.

I'd touched myself often enough, that I knew just where to put my fingers to get myself off. Sitting up high, so he could see where I was touching, I reached between us, and began massaging arousing little circles around my clit. Sliding him deeper and deeper with every thrust, happily bouncing up and down, with my finger swirling, Ken looked a little mesmerized watching me.

It felt so incredible to feel him growing even thicker and really starting to pulse, that I could hardly catch my breath. Little tell-tale shivers beginning to race through me, I could feel the mounting pressure building again. My inner walls clenching like a vice around him, as my climax began to crest. "Ooh, Ken, I'm coming again!" I threw back my head and squealed, positively gushing, my hot juices splashing out of me and slicking him up, all the way down to his balls.

His eyes on mine, his cock flexing hard enough I could feel every pulse, he growled like a bear, dug his hands into my hips, thrust up and froze.

Ooh, what an indescribably delicious sensation, feeling him letting go, his ejaculate firing deep inside me, filling me right up, till I could feel a thick heavy stream, gushing out of me and trickling back down onto him.

He wasn't done yet, though. Amazingly, still nearly fully erect, fisting his cock, Ken smiled into my eyes, sliding it up and down along my oozing slit, making me shiver all over again. I never imagined anything as erotic, till he pushed his way back in, coating my channel with a nice thick coat of his seed.

My eyes dropped to half-mast, still gasping and softly panting. I loved the way he used his cock and the slickness of his sperm to tease my clit, as he kept circling the tip around it.

Beginning to crest again, I could feel my nipples growing painfully hard. My pussy clenching, at the delectable sensation of his slickened cockhead sliding in and out of me, circling my opening, then thrusting its way back in, making me want to come so hard, it was crazy.

My breath caught as he stilled, jerking and pulsing even deeper inside me. As thrilled as I was overwhelmed, I cried out, "Ooh, Ken I'm coming again, so fucking hard! What you're doing with that cock of yours, just feels so insane."

He chuckled at my outburst. And I wondered again, as I began to shake and cry out his name, if he ever went down, the way he was still pumping away more slowly now inside me, still so unbelievably hard.

Buried in me deep, sliding his hand around my nape, Ken tugged down my head, slipped his tongue between my lips and really laid one on me. Losing ourselves in the taste and feel of each other, we kissed for what felt like forever, his cock burrowed inside me nice and snug, still pulsing hard, felt like it was happy to be joining in.

"Hmmm, you still feel really hard," I remarked, smiling at the blissed out look in his eyes, as I clenched my inner muscles around him, drawing him even deeper.

Smiling, he stroked my cheek. "It's gotta be you, Sierra. I've never been this hard in my life, and I guess because of where he is, he just doesn't want to go down."

Sliding off him, I got on my knees, smirking at him over my shoulder, I gave him a playful waggle of my eyebrows. "Well, shame to have it go to waste," I said, giving my ass a little shimmy, to let him know I was up for a little doggystyle.

Shaking his head, chuckling, Ken got in behind me, and warned, "Then you'd better hang on, because I'm really going to give it to you."

And fuck me, did he ever. I nearly face planted onto the deck, he slammed me so freaking hard, and so deep, with one thrust. His hands digging into my hips he grunted like a beast, as he straight up fucked me. My tits bouncing like two big pendulums, my pussy on fire, nearly burning up, he had me so overwhelmed I could hardly think, much less breathe, he was giving it to me so wickedly hard.

I took a look at him over my shoulder, sure that I'd ever seen anything hotter. Sweat dripping down his face, eyes nearly black with arousal, jaw clenched, fingers digging hard into my flesh, as he savagely pounded the living hell out of my throbbing pussy. He looked like a man possessed, like he could hardly control himself.

A shiver of elation raced through me, thrilled to discover that I had the power to drive him this wild.

My pussy clenching in uncontrollable spasms around him, I could feel his cock pulsing like a second heartbeat deep inside my body, aching to come.

"Oh, fuck, I can't believe it, I'm coming again," he warned me, thrusting into me so deep, I actually let out a shocked little squeal. Both of us collapsing in a breathless heap, with me happily skewered on the end of his pulsing cock, and my poor heart nearly beating out of control.

Groaning deep, he threw back his head, let go and erupted, like fireworks going off on the 4th of July, he just came so insanely hard. My pussy kept clenching and squeezing around him, till I'd milked him of every drop. I shuddered as I let myself go, and came just as hard, slicking him up with my juices, co-mingled with his.

Looking as elated as I felt, Ken pulled me into his arms, turned my face and kissed me. "Fuck, I love Nude Day," he muttered, fighting to catch our breath, we laughed.

After coming down from the high of what we'd just shared, it took us a moment for our breathing to even out.

His chest still slightly heaving, Ken got up and pulled a big double lounge chair under an umbrella, to protect our bare skin from the punishing rays of the summer sun. Reaching for me, he pulled me into his arms. Stroking a hand over my back, we cuddled and talked, and laughed a lot too, as we took some time to get to know each other a little better, now that we'd broken the ice with some sexy fun.

123456...8