Pure Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, hoping I'd wore myself out, I got into bed, and must have flipped my pillow over a hundred times. It took me forever to fall asleep, wondering over and over again what had happened to make him change his mind about us.

Coming on dawn, the sunlight trickling through the blinds, had me peeling open my eyes. Blinking, I swore I could feel a warm body curled up close behind me. I smiled when I looked down at Ken's arm wrapped tight around me, with his big hand cupped firmly around my bare breast.

Turning my head, I saw that he was fast asleep, which had me wondering if he even realized that he'd somehow managed to crawl in bed with me.

As he came awake, he smiled and pressed a kiss to my bare shoulder. Then he froze, looked around the room and muttered, "I don't know how I got in here. I don't even remember crossing the hallway."

Smiling at him over my shoulder, I lifted his hand and pressed a kiss into his palm and whispered, "I'm just glad you're here."

Though he managed a bit of smile, he still said, "Yeah, but I shouldn't be. I really do think we should try to connect, at least for a day, with our clothes on, without any fooling around."

Didn't sound like much fun to me, so I just shrugged, disentangled myself from him, and rolled out of bed.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked my naked ass into the bathroom. He might say he didn't want me, but I knew he was full of it. Nobody connected like we did. Maybe what he needed was a day or two without any way to satisfy his needs, to figure that out.

Deciding I should cover up a little, I actually put on a pair of daisy dukes and a bikini top to have breakfast. Then I smirked to myself when I noticed how disappointed he looked seeing me dressed. Well, I was mostly covered, because my girls were pretty big, and my bra top was pretty small, so things were still kind of overflowing, so naturally I was showing a lot of cleavage and quite a bit of side boob.

"Feels like rain," Ken remarked as we ate outside on the front deck, looking out at the dreary cloud-filled sky.

"I was hoping to go in for a swim," I said, downing the last of my coffee. "Guess I'd better get down to the beach before it starts pouring."

I ran upstairs and slipped into my tiny red microkini, that was actually the one that covered me the most. Then with my head held high, I waltzed right past him. Though, he didn't say a word, I could still feel his eyes raking over my bare ass as I grabbed a beach towel, as I headed down the stairs to the water's edge, deeply inhaling a breath of fresh pine-scented air as I went, hoping to clear my head.

I'd just stepped onto the beach, and kicked off my sandals, when three young guys approached me, openly eating me up with their eyes.

The tall blond one, stepped a little too close for my liking and asked, "Hey, pretty lady, you want to come back to our place and party? The three of us could show you a real good time."

Wishing now that I hadn't come down on my own, biting into my lip, I looked back up at the cottage through the trees, and was relieved to see Ken leaning on the railing, eyes narrowed, staring down at us. Glad that he was in sight, I shook my head and gestured up at Ken. "No, thanks. I'm just going in for a quick dip, then I've got to get back up to my hubby."

The three of them looked up and saw Ken eyeing them, his expression hard as granite. "Holy shit! Are you really with that old man?" The taller dark-haired one asked, staring up wide-eyed at Ken.

I flinched, hoping Ken hadn't picked up on that.

Then smirking, I smiled up at Ken and told them, "Yep, he's my man." I realized then, that wasn't just a line, he really was my man, even if he wasn't too sure that he wanted me for his woman.

Hoping they'd take the hint and go back to wherever they'd come from, I turned my back on them. About to step into the water, the blond one made me yelp when he grabbed me around my upper arm, and roughly pulled me against him. "Wow, you've got nice tits," he said, wearing a stupid leering smile as he devoured them with his eyes. When he lifted his hand and reached out, I cringed and tried to wriggle free, realizing he was going to make a grab for my boob.

"Get the fuck off her!" The three of them turned and stepped back, when they saw the look on Ken's face, as he strode toward us, growling.

Murderous, was the only to describe his expression.

Though, I was still feeling a little shaken, I also felt a little thrill go through me, seeing that he cared enough to come to my rescue.

"Hey, man, we're not looking for trouble," the dark-haired one said with his hands raised, I guess wondering if Ken was angry enough to want to hurt them.

"Then fuck off!" Ken snapped, taking another menacing step towards them.

Both of us smiled as we watched them turn and scurry away, as fast as they could, back along the beach.

Looking me up and down, Ken asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, letting out a shaky breath. "Yeah, he just grabbed me by the arm. I'm glad you came down when you did, because if I was on my own, I don't know what would have happened."

"I've got a pretty good idea," he said, reaching for my hand, and weaving his fingers through mine.

He nodded at the water. "Why don't we go in for a swim before the storm hits. Weather forecast says we're supposed to get a thunderstorm this afternoon with some pretty high winds."

We waded out together, hand in hand, and I shot him a little smile, so happy we were still okay. At least he cared enough to scare off those three little creeps.

As the wind began to pick up, the water felt refreshingly cool, as we swam out together side by side. Suddenly, a loud thunder clap had us both looking skyward.

"We'd better get back to the cottage," Ken said, lifting me off my feet and slipping my legs around his waist, facing him. We walked out like that, with me wrapped tight around him. Though we were both aware that the storm was about to break, I still took a moment to smile as I pressed a kiss to his lips, before he set me back on my feet onshore.

Not to sure where we stood, I went up and got a shower and slipped on a little flared denim skirt, that just barely covered me down below. Of course, I still went without panties, as was my habit. Since it was starting to feel a little cooler in the cottage, I pulled on a fleece lined denim jacket. Not wearing a bra, I only did up the bottom button, giving me some pretty amazing cleavage, and really accentuating the swell of my breasts, since it just barely concealed my nipples.

As I bounced my way down the stairs, I could see Ken's eyes go wide as he took in the sight of me in my mini skirt and tiny jacket, probably looking like nothing but legs and boobs.

He swallowed hard, when I asked if he wanted something to eat. Finally, he nodded. "Sure. But I can pull us something together."

"I can make us something, too, you know. Actually, I love to cook. How does pasta and salad sound?"

Though he muttered, "Sounds good," his eyes never left my breasts. Funny, though he'd seen me completely naked, somehow, he seemed even more aroused at seeing me scantily clad, rather than on full display.

As I worked in the kitchen, Ken got out the plates, and I heard him groan when I bent over to get a pot, when he noticed I wasn't wearing any panties. I grinned, as I turned my head and saw his cock twitching in his shorts.

Yeah, he wanted me alright. But I'd let him decide how long he'd wait, till he gave in and slid that bad boy back between my legs, right where it belonged.

We ate at the long wooden table by the window, since it had started raining really hard when the storm broke, the strong wind gusts, blowing everything around outside.

"This is really good, Sierra," Ken remarked as he dug into the pasta, happily rolling his eyes as he savored every bite.

"I noticed my uncle has an herb garden and a few tomato plants out in back. So, this morning, I brought in what I'd need to make a fresh tomato and basil pasta."

Ken flashed a smile. "Well, you're an excellent cook."

I smiled back, feeling pretty pleased as I reached for my wine, glad that he realized that I was a lot more than a pretty face and a great lay.

"How about we watch a movie after this?" he suggested.

I shrugged. "Sure, sounds like fun. I'll make us some popcorn."

We started to watch 'Kingsman,' starring Colin Firth, the hunky British actor, who kind of reminded me of Ken. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it, since it was an action comedy and pretty compelling. Of course, I curled up close to Ken and he slipped his arm around my shoulders and fitted me against his side.

I decided as we watched, that it was nice just hanging out together, like a normal couple. Although, I couldn't help but notice that he was sporting a pretty pronounced semi, that I could see twitching in his board shorts with my girls pressed to his side, giving him a bird's eye-view, of the way they jiggled and bounced, whenever I laughed.

The movie had just ended and the lights began to flicker. I watched Ken get up and put a few candles around the room, so we could still see, in case the power went out. The soft candle light, really gave the room a romantic glow.

Once Ken sat down again, I crawled into his lap facing him, and wrapped my arms around his neck; feeling kind of anxious from the sound of the trees groaning and snapping outside. A little afraid that something might come in on us, right through the wall of windows.

He stroked my back, quietly murmuring, "It's going to be okay, Sierra. We'll be fine."

I wanted to believe him, but it was really starting to get noisy outside. "How can you be so sure?"

Wearing a tender smile, he brushed a finger along my jaw. "Because I'd never let anything happen to you." He nodded at the wall of glass. "And those windows are really solid, and they've got an extra coating on them, in case anything hits them. I recommended them to your uncle when he was building this place, so I know we'll be okay."

Just hearing him say that he'd never let anything happen to me, had me feeling all warm and fuzzy. Sliding my hands into his hair, I slid my tongue between his lips, took my time, and really kissed him.

Ken groaned as our tongues mated, and I began to grind my puss up and down along the length of his cock. He surprised me when he pulled back and breathlessly murmured, "Sierra, we can't do this. We can't have sex, not tonight."

I could feel my heart sink like a stone. He had me so aroused, I could hardly think straight. But obviously, I was the only one feeling it. "Are you saying you don't want this with me anymore?"

He shook his head, as he stared into my eyes. "No, of course not. Right now, I'd love nothing more than to tug down my shorts and push my way inside you, while I'm sucking on those beautiful big breasts. But I don't want to just fuck you anymore, Sierra. I want to make love. I want to love you, like you deserve to be loved."

I could feel my bottom lip beginning to quiver, so touched by what he was saying, I didn't know how to respond. Obviously, he cared, maybe more than I even knew.

He stroked his hand, across my back, his eyes on mine. "Sweetheart, I meant it when I said, that if I could live buried inside you, I would. I've never experienced anything even half as good as what we've shared. You're just so sweet and sexy and funny and bright. You're everything I've ever wanted. But I really am starting to feel like I'm taking advantage of you, and just using for sex. It's been so long since I've been with anyone, I feel like I've been going at it a little too hard to make up for what I've been missing."

I pulled back, shocked. "But you haven't. I've loved every last thing we've done, even when you tied me up and nearly fucked me senseless." I smirked and rubbed my nose against his. "Maybe even especially, when you went wild on me like that. Do have any idea how good you are for my ego, knowing how badly a big hunk of a man like you, wants someone like me, pretty much 24/7? I love that all you have to do is look at me and you get aroused, and that you stay hard even after you've come."

Chuckling, he shook his head, running his hands up and down along my waist. "You're crazy good for my ego, too. I still can't wrap my head around the idea that someone as young and gorgeous and sexy as you are, would be interested in being with a guy like me, who should be old enough to know better."

"I don't think of you as old, Ken. I love that you're experienced, and know what you're doing, and don't have to fumble around when we make love. You just take me, and make feel things I've only ever dreamed of."

He looked down between us. "Well, right now, I can feel my balls aching from you sliding that hot little pussy of yours up and down on me like that."

"Then, why don't you take off your shorts? And we can just kiss, and enjoy the feeling of getting off, without you even getting inside me. Technically, it wouldn't even be sex, would it?"

Though he rolled his eyes, looking doubtful, when I got up on my knees to give him some room, he still tugged down his boardshorts. And I broke into a smile as I watched his mighty weapon spring free, and stand straight up in the air like a flag pole. He was just so hard, and all for me.

He captured my face in his hands, and we kissed like there was no tomorrow, hungrily sucking on each other's tongues while I slid my juicy pussy up and down along his rock-hard shaft. I whimpered as he filled his hands with my breasts, and began to tug and twist at my nipples, making me see stars as I felt the jolt of a warning tingle shoot straight between my legs.

Ken let out a desperate groan, and I could feel him letting go and pulsing hard against my pussy as he erupted. Then it was my turn to dig my hands into his shoulders and shiver with my release as I let go and soaked him. Both of us moaning, as we came in a blinding rush, our juices mingling, we kept on kissing, our hands going everywhere at once. I just could not get enough of him.

Even just kissing and some pretty heavy petting was more than enough to get me off, especially when he used his thumb on my clit, till he had me crying out his name, and collapsing in a breathless heap in his lap.

After we'd come good and hard, Ken pulled me down with him on the couch, we snuggled close together, still playfully plucking at each other's lips, smiling into each other's eyes as the storm raged on outside. I've got to say, I've never felt as safe as I did, wrapped in Ken's arms, as he chuckled, feathering playful little kisses all over my face.

I was so over the moon in love with him, I was dying to tell him. And I almost did. But then I thought, what if he laughed, thinking I was kidding and pulled away? I decided it best to keep my secret to myself, and maybe one day, he'd find the courage to tell me how he felt about me.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, he stopped, and dropped his hands, and I could feel him pull away. It got a little unnerving when he said, "Sierra, I want you to know that I've enjoyed every minute I've spent with you. But I think when your uncle gets back, this will all have to stop. And we can't do this anymore. If you were even a few years older, I'd be more than happy to explore..."

Before he could finish, I put my finger to his lips and shook my head. "It's okay, Ken. I get it. We're done."

He didn't have to say anything else. He thought I was too young for him, and no matter how good we were together he couldn't get past the difference in our age. And losing his wife so young, he was probably afraid to get too involved with anyone else.

Once the rain had stopped, Ken decided to go out for a run, I guess to clear his head. I grabbed a quick shower, looked around the room and knew it was time.

***

As I drove down the highway, wiping at my eyes, my heart aching, I knew that Ken had to be reading the note I'd left for him:

Don't worry, Ken. I haven't been abducted. I called the water taxi to get me back to my car. By the time you read this, I'll be on my way home.

I just wanted you to know that you'll always have a place in my heart.

We have something so good together. I'm just sorry you couldn't see it.

Love you Forever,

Sierra

Miserable, didn't begin to describe how low I was feeling. Sitting, staring at an ancient fountain, at the bottom of the Spanish Steps in Rome, in the heart of one of the most beautiful, historic and fascinating cities in the world, I knew I should be having the time of my life. Since I'd decided to join my friends on the Italian leg of their trip, I just wished I could get into it.

But it didn't matter where we went or what we did, I just couldn't get Ken out of my head. I missed him so much I ached. Even though I knew he was done with me, and probably hoped he'd never have to set eyes on me again.

And what a city to be in, with so many good-looking, dark-haired men, all reminding me of him. Now, I really wished I'd stayed home. Maybe we could have worked it out.

Being a green-eyed strawberry blonde, I was getting hit on a lot, and getting pretty tired of it, too. When a young guy came and plopped his butt down beside me, I had to fight to keep from groaning. "Ciao, Bella," he said with a sexy grin, leaning a little too close into my space for my liking, even having the nerve to try to reach out and touch me.

I shifted away, rolled my eyes, and got to my feet. Like I'd ever be interested in some silly kid like him, after having had the time of my life with a real man like Ken.

Seeing a few people tossing coins in the fountain, I dug into my purse pulled out a euro, figuring it couldn't hurt. I turned around, closed my eyes, and wished with everything I had that I could be with Ken again, or even just see him one more time. And I tossed it over my shoulder and heard it splash.

"What did you wish for?" A deep familiar voice whispered against my ear, almost at the same instant.

Almost afraid to open my eyes, I cracked them open and gasped when I found myself staring into Ken's gorgeous, long-lashed baby blues.

"What are doing here?" I was so happy to see him, I could hardly believe that he was actually standing right in front of me.

"After you left, I went to your house looking for you, and your mother said you were here in Rome with your friends. She gave me your friend Jenny's cell number. And when I landed, I called her, and Jenny told me where I could find you."

I was so thrilled that he'd come looking for me, I threw my arms around him and hugged him as tight as I could, burying my face in his neck, I pressed my lips to the hollow in his throat, his chin and finally his sexy lips.

Turning my head, looking back up the steps, I could see my friends all smiling, and I gave them the thumbs up.

Ken captured my face in his hands and made my wish come true when he kissed me, long and slow, sliding his hands down over my back, and giving my tush a nice hard squeeze.

"I've really been missing you," I admitted. "I thought if I put some distance between us, maybe I'd be able to get you out of my head. But I can't."

Ken stroked a hand across my cheek. "I know what you mean. I've been kicking myself ever since I read your note. I never should have let you walk out like that. Thing is, I've got these feelings that are starting to feel a lot like love. And I don't want to be apart from you anymore, Sierra. Because... I love you."

I was so thrilled to see him, and to finally hear him say those three little words, especially knowing that he got on a plane to find me. I didn't care about what he'd said before, now that I had him back. And by the sounds of it, he was as crazy about me, as I was about him.

1...345678