Pure Wood, Deep and Hard

Story Info
Two muscular gay men fuck with no limits.
1.1k words
4.24
12.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
190 Followers

You've got my cock so hard that it barely fits in your mouth. You suck it anyway. I pump it a bit back and forth, slowly fucking your lips. The tip pushes at the very back of your throat; your tongue never stops chasing the shaft, despite your need for air.

Your hands find my bare ass, your fingers squeeze and your nails dig into my flesh. I glance down between your legs; you're thick and full, stretched hard and tight; I've got you all worked up.

I pull my cock from your mouth and as you find your breath, I shift my body and rest my ass on your lap; I press my back against your chest. As soon as I raise up, your bulging tip finds my asshole. You push in while I relax and sink onto you, stretching around your stiff wood.

I tighten for you, clenching with all I've got, and you reach beneath my abs and grab my spit-covered cock; you stroke it.

You prod yourself deeper in me and I moan with the pressure. You work yourself forward and back. As you begin to pump faster and harder, I bounce with the force, my asscheeks slapping your upper thighs.

I feel your lips on my shoulders, moving across them so soft and delicately. I close my eyes as your tongue slides up my back and I clear my mind; I don't want to blow too early.

Pre-cum drips from my dickhead and trickles over and under your sliding fingers, working like hot oil to help lubricate as you jack me off.

I've never taken such a big cock, and when I feel yours swell up, stretching my asshole as you bang it, a burst of wet fire floods my insides. You bite my shoulder as your dick repeatedly jolts, spurting seven or eight shots of your sweet cum far into my ass.

You wrap your arms around me and squeeze tight. I lean back into you and we kiss; as I taste your tongue and begin to suck it, your sensual handjob triggers an orgasm that races through the length of my penis.

I send a long, thick stream of semen shooting up past our faces. It splashes my right shoulder and drips down my back. You get to work, licking and sucking up every last drop from my smooth skin.

My body tingles from this seductive little massage. I tighten my asshole around you one last time, embracing your deep bulk inside me.

You push me onto my hands and knees, snapping me out of my bliss, and without warning, let loose a powerful stream, vulgarly filling my ass with hot piss. This, for a moment, makes me feel something I've never experienced before ... used and dirty, like I'm your submissive little slut. The sensation makes my cock stiffen and my heart race.

The urine fills me up, and I can't hold it in. It spills out of my stuffed asshole, drenching us both. I lower my head to look between my legs; I watch your golden stream run off your dangling balls, trickling into a large puddle beneath us. I obediently wait as your jet continues to wash me out. You take your time; I seem to want all you can give.

The two of us reposition. You sit as I stand over you. I push you back so that your shoulders rest in the puddle we've made.

I spread open your legs and position my lower half between them. Our big wet cocks press together as my upper body towers over you. My steel pipe slides up yours until my smooth balls reach your tip, then I work it back down.

We gracefully rub our soaked dicks together, and I lower my entire naked body onto yours, feeling your hands move across the skin of my lower back with such ease as I do.

I look into your eyes as we thrust together.

My dick lifts from yours and I push my tip against your asshole, applying enough force to make you moan. Your hole slips and stretches around my monstrous head, sucking me up into you and devouring my heft. I keep pushing forward, driving my entire tool inside you, feeling your pressure pulsing around my rod.

I grip your cock and feel it's weight, then I squeeze it and I don't let up. I fuck your ass, one hard thrust at a time. Forcefully shoving into you, then pulling back out so far that my head slips out and releases from your asshole. I pump it back into your expanding ass just as quickly as I took it, and when my head finally meets resistance, I push it even further, packing you tight, making you wince.

You take my raging thrust-driven pounds as my hands clench around your smooth inner thighs. I watch your entire body jolt heavily with my cock's force. Watching you get fucked like a bitch puts more blood in my dick, tightening us together even more-so. I stroke the head of your penis with ease and speed, a loose grip to tickle the tip. I want you to fucking burst for me.

My hips pick up pace, fucking you faster and deeper. My fingers wrap up your cock and with just a hint of pressure, you moan, then rupture, spewing cum from your cock like a geyser and soaking your upper body.

I lean into you and lick the semen from your abs, your pecks and your left shoulder. As I taste your hot, bitter-sweet cum on my tongue, I erupt with an explosion of my own, a whopping orgasm that shoots through my dick like sparks and fire.

I shoot long, hard, euphoric spurts deep inside you, giving you my seed, spilling into your warm ass, intimately filling you up as I swallow your load.

I collapse onto you.

We settle and breathe as you hold me ... and I listen to your heart beat.

I hear you moan as I let loose inside, giving you back what you gave me. My cock stiffens as the pressure from my streaming piss builds within you. I flood your insides and my urine sprays out of your asshole and flows over your skin like spewing water from a burst pipe. I clench to push out my piss faster, tensing my lower muscles to force my stream to race into you, hard and heavy.

When it's over, we don't move. I stay on top of you, your legs still spread around me. We catch our breaths, soaking in our mess. My hard dick ... still pulsing in your ass.