Purgatory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that led me here.

A disembodied ghost, haunting the world, doing his bidding.

***

After my death, my mother began to infest the circles Daddy traveled in. i suppose, he caught her attention by paying to bury me. It wasn't altruistic in the slightest, Daddy just needed to control my death as he had my life. i was buried without makeup, with all my piercings, my dog collar and tags, and all my best customers either jizzed or pissed on my body before they shut the lid.

At the ceremony, "we send her into death, the way she lived in life. Giving, covered in joy."

Mother, visited his house often, but this was the first time he'd let her in. She was a few years older than Daddy like Daddy had been older than me.

"I can never repay you for what you've done for my daughter. I never thought she'd find happiness."

"I can't speak for her happiness, but I know for sure she found purpose."

He turned away from her, producing a small black box. For a moment, i thought it was one of the many sex toy boxes Daddy kept on hand when i was alive.

"I have this. It belonged to her, and I'm sure she'd want you to wear it and never take it off."

The thick silver, jet, obsidian, and lapis lazuli necklace he clasped behind her neck was nothing that i'd ever seen before. He stood behind her to work the complicated clasp, the stones fell deep into my mothers ample cleavage.

"Let me see you properly."

She turned to face him, and he tapped the center dark stone at her breastbone. Tendrils of black spread like veins from the stone into her skin rippling through the curves of her tit flesh, changing her expression from surprise to blank nothingness.

"Never remove the necklace. It will be as a part of you until you die. Take your clothes off. - Good girl."

Mother nodded her head, acknowledging her orders. She unbuttoned the fashionable black mourning dress, revealing a lacy black brasserie cradling the caramel softness of her perfect 32d breasts, the matching garter belt and sheer black stockings. i noticed immediately as she removed them, that her matching panties were worn on the outside of her garters, mom was always prepared.

"Piggy, come take possession of your mother's body."

The sensation of being washed down a funnel assaulted my senses, i blinked and opened my eyes to Daddy standing before me. i looked down onto tight abs and d cup boobs, that had barely begun to sag, i was inside my mother.

"Take the rest of her clothes off."

Her body was so tiny! I slid her stockings down to her toes and unhooked the garter. Her bra was nothing like mine had been, only three hooks and easy to remove.

"This transfer only works with close family, and this is the first time I've attempted this with someone on the other side of death."

He paused, letting the words sink in.

"I'm taking your mother into the household, and you will have a living body to use if needed."

He undressed. Our eyes tracked him as he moved.

"Your mother doesn't need to be aware of your presence unless you want her to know about your persistence after death."

"Yes, Daddy."

The words felt alien as the tongue in my mouth, her mouth, but the sensation of arousal, which had already begun before i took possession of her, made me want to flail my body upon his cock. He lifted me by her throat, the 125 lbs of her body nothing compared to the 289 i was when i died. i wrapped my legs, her legs around his waist as he speared his cock up and into our pussy.

i cried out with joy and pleasure, the sensations of life in my chest, blood pounding in my ears. i ground this fit tiny body on Daddy's cock, he banged against her untrained cervix until i shifted enough for his cockhead to shove inside. I threw my head back and forward over his shoulder, his fingers dug into my ass, holding me in place. He whispered into my ear.

"I'm fucking your mother, and you made it happen."

My tears gushed hotter. i did. i made it happen.

"She knows whats happening, she wants it too, although I doubt she knows about you. Just that everything she suspected is true, I am a great fuck, and would have been worth stealing from you. The longer she wears the necklace the more profound my influence on her will be, and the easier it will be for you to possess and stay in possession of her."

We bounced hard on the length of his cock, i rejoiced in the sensation of vaginal penetration, something Daddy always withheld from me.

"So think, if you want to keep fucking me with a living body, I'm going to keep fucking your fit, toned tight little mother."

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Yes, Daddy, what?"

Mom's untrained body was going to cum and i couldn't stop it.

"Yes Daddy, keep fucking my mom!"

"I'm going to cum in your mom's tight, big titty, whore body."

I lost it, mom's body ejaculated all over the hardwood floor and Daddy's legs. I went limp as he continued to fuck us. He set me down, and bumped his cock to my lips, i tasted my mother's pussy, and cried more hot tears. Daddy, made the best tortures. He put me in places, where my choices turned the screws. i buried his cock deep in my throat fucking him hard with her face. i thought over and over, i'm a whore, from a whore family, i am now and will ever will be, your whore, with all of my spirit and whatever body in my possession. This is what i am.

He exploded down her throat, and the life essence coming from him fed my ghostly self, and i almost lost my grip on mom's body. Her consciousness had in fact passed out, her awareness dimmed and i was all that propped her body up.

"Let her sleep. Come from her body."

i separated from her, expanding, manifesting as my (currently) tangible former self.

"Good girl. Suck Daddy hard, I need to fuck that big fat ass of yours to really get my nut off."

i squatted in front of him, my mom sleeping on the couch. This role reversal fucked hard with my head. Still naked, except for the necklace, she spoke softly in her sleep.

"i'm a whore, from a whore family, i am now and ever will be, your whore, with all of my spirit and whatever body in my possession. This is what i will be, forever."

"It was nice to fuck you both at the same time. It was even better to make you want it. In life there was nothing you could have denied me, in death even less so. Both of you will become my servants."

He was hard again in my mouth, mother's juices cleaned. i turned around, presenting my ass to him. He thrust inside me cleanly, a twinge of pain, my ghostly form as tight and trained as it had been in life.

He held my massive hips as my tits struck my belly and the floor. This is what i am. This is what i exist for. He has my soul on a tether, and now has claim on my mother's body.

I serve him.

I pleasure him.

I belong to him.

12