Purple Eyes Pt. 02

Story Info
Cala and Jason get to know one another.
3k words
4.5
5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! This is a continuation of another story I've posted, so this one probably won't make much sense unless you've read that.

If you're a returning reader, welcome back!

AN: I really appreciate the supports I've been getting on these stories, I'm surprised anyone even read these. Sorry this took so long!

*

Jason woke up. He yawned, starting to sit up in his bed when he noticed something on his arm. He looked over, and noticed a naked woman sleeping peacefully next to him.

Jason jerked back in surprise, before remembering who she was. The girl, Cala, was an alien who had landed on his front lawn the previous morning. They had talked for a while, before Cala had revealed she was actually looking for a "breeding partner," and Jason had ended up having sex with her. It had turned out that she not only had a penis, but she laid eggs, and Jason had gotten nicely filled up before they both fell asleep.

The movement woke Cala, and she opened her big purple eyes to look at Jason. She smiled sleepily. "Hello," she yawned.

Jason lay back down next to her. "Good morning, Cala."

The alien closed her eyes and put an arm around Jason. They lay together for a few minutes, before Cala shifted. "I'm hungry."

Jason realized he could use something to eat too. He began to stand up, before realizing he was naked. He blushed and ran to put on some clothes. Cala watched him for a moment, before standing up herself and calmly walking around the bed to put on her white robe. Her ovipositor - or her 'ova' as her species shortened it to - swung slowly between her legs before she covered it with the smooth fabric. Jason found himself staring at the spot where it had disappeared.

Jason stepped into the kitchen and automatically went through the motions of making breakfast, barely remembering to make enough for Cala.

"What are you making?"

Cala's voice by his ear made him jump, and he looked over at her.

"Oh! Ah.. I'm making scrambled eggs."

Cala flinched. "You.. eat eggs?"

Jason blinked. "Well, yes. But they weren't fertilized, or anything."

Cala shifted uncomfortably. "Okay.."

Jason smiled at her. "I can make something else for you if you'd like."

Cala shook her head. "It's alright. Just a bit of a shock is all. On my home planet we eat mostly vegetables."

Jason shrugged. "Sorry. Didn't mean to do that to you."

Cala smiled. "I suppose it isn't that bad. Just maybe consider warning a girl before you fill her with eggs, okay?"

Jason chuckled. "I suppose you're not angry, then?"

Cala reached up to put an arm around his shoulders. "If this is anywhere nearly as good as the sandwich yesterday, I definitely will not be."

Jason served the eggs onto a couple of plates. The couple ate in silence for a while.

Cala finished her meal. "That was not as good as the sandwich."

"No, but-" Jason was interrupted by a wriggling feeling in his belly. "Cala?"

"Yes?"

"When are these eggs supposed to hatch?"

Cala's eyes widened. "They could start any second now. You need to lie down." In a flash, she stood up, picked Jason up carefully in her arms, and rushed up the stairs to the bedroom, gently laying Jason down on his bed and quickly stripping off his pants and underwear. She sat down next to him. "Do you feel them moving at all?"

Jason, still dazed from the dash upstairs, nodded. "One moved just as I asked you when they will hatch."

Cala bounced excitedly. "My babies.. almost ready!" She hugged Jason. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Jason smiled. "It's no problem. We're partners, remember?"

The alien looked at him, her eyes filled with love. "Always."

Jason felt another egg wriggle inside him. "They're starting to move.." Another egg began to squirm, and another. "They're definitely.. starting now," Jason breathed.

Cala quickly moved to kneel in front of his butt, gently spreading his legs with her thin hands.

Jason groaned as he felt the first baby alien break free of its soft shell inside him and wiggle towards the light.

"Are they coming?" Cala asked him excitedly.

"Y..Yes.." Jason managed to say.

He could feel the eggs moving as the things inside struggled to get out.

The first one reached Jason's asshole and began to wriggle out of him. Jason gasped as he felt it push itself out.

Cala's eyes lit up and she gently picked the thing up, placing it delicately on her shoulder. Now that Jason could see it, he was surprised at how different it looked to its mother. Perched on Cala's shoulder was a short, fat, white-skinned grub. He didn't have time to ask her about this, however, since he could feel the rest of the larvae pushing to get out.

Jason groaned as they crawled out of his ass, Cala placing them onto her shoulders, head, and even her breasts once she had run out of room. It seemed like at least fifty of the aliens had hatched that day.

Cala let Jason's legs down and pulled him onto his feet, careful not to dislodge her children. He stood up blearily and followed Cala downstairs. The alien walked slowly outside, and began placing the grubs all over the yard.

"What.. what are you doing with them?" Jason asked her, still disoriented.

Cala put down the last few grubs and sat down on the grass next to Jason. "They'll eat the grass and leaves, so we can just leave them out here for a bit."

Jason lay down on the ground, head spinning. "Giving birth takes a lot out of you."

Cala giggled. "If you won't be able to move around for a while, is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

Jason opened his eyes a crack. "Why are you here?"

Cala blinked, surprised. "Well, I was drafted, actually. I was a pretty low-ranking citizen, and one day I got a message saying I was supposed to get in a ship and fly over to this place."

"So why did they want you here?"

"It's my job to have enough babies that they can intermingle with all of you, and help assimilate this planet into the Empire."

Jason raised his eyebrows. "That's all on you?"

Cala nodded. "And my descendants." She picked up a nearby grub and stroked it with a finger. The larva made a small sound, similar to the sound of Cala's laughter.

Jason looked around and slowly reached his hand to put it in front of a nearby newborn. It gently nuzzled his hand and climbed onto his arm. It didn't feel slimy, which Jason would have expected, but it was soft and smooth against him. He brought it close to his face, and could hear the giggling noise again. It rubbed against his nose, and he let it down. The grub ambled off to eat some more grass.

"I suppose we'll have to keep Percy inside for a while," Jason said thoughtfully.

Cala smiled. "I don't think they'll bother one another. The larvae are intelligent, and all of my species exude pheromones that stops anything from wanting to eat us, as well as predisposing other creatures to like us."

"Wow," Jason said. "You really are the perfect parasite, huh?"

Cala cocked her head. "I suppose so. Although I wouldn't call any other members of my species a parasite if I were you. They would probably take offense."

"I guess that makes sense, although technically you are parasites."

"...Yes, I suppose."

There was a pause.

"Cala?"

"Yes?"

"I thought you said you bred by the hundreds? It looks like there's only about fifty of these little guys."

"Girls, actually," she corrected. "And you didn't think you were going to get away with one load of eggs, did you?"

Jason chuckled. "So that's how it is."

"Indeed."

Percy trotted towards them from behind the house, looking at the larvae. He stepped next to one, sniffing it. The grub giggled at him, and the cat purred in return. Percy ended up with three aliens on his back and another between his ears when he reached Jason and Cala, lying down between them.

"They seem to like each other," Jason commented.

Cala smiled.

They lay on the grass for a while, larvae crawling around and on them. Eventually, the larvae all piled onto Cala's chest.

"They're ready now," she said. "I just have to make cocoons for them all, and then we just wait a year or two and they'll come out fully grown!"

Jason sat up. "What do you make cocoons out of?"

Cala looked at him. "I spin them from silk, just like any animal that makes cocoons. What did you think I would do?"

Jason blinked. "And your silk comes from where? Does it just come out of your ass or something?"

Cala giggled. "Of course not!" She pointed to her breasts. "What do you think my silk glands here are for?"

Jason raised an eyebrow. "I'm not even surprised anymore."

"This room looks big enough." Cala said, looking around the garage. She gave the grubs to Jason, who stood out of the way as Cala took off her white robe. She rubbed and pinched her nipples for a moment, before a thin line of silk slid out. Cala quickly went to work, building tall, cone-shaped structures out of the fibres, and hanging the woven crysalids from the support beams. They fit together quite nicely, and soon there were a few neat rows of the cocoons.

Jason watched, amazed, as Cala wiped the excess silk off of her fingers. She smiled at him. "Let's put them in, shall we?"

They placed each larva into her own cone, and they sealed nicely, leaving only a corner of the garage looking like there was some kind of huge spider living there. This wasn't too far off the mark, Jason thought as they walked back to the rest of the house.

They sat on a couch in the living room. Cala leaned her head on Jason's shoulder, and he put his arm over her and squeezed her gently.

A thought occured to Jason. "Cala, do you make your own clothes?"

She turned to him. "Yes, actually," she replied. "We are all taught how to make this kind of robe."

"Would you be able to make other things?"

"I think I could make anything, but some things might take a while."

"Hmm." Jason wondered what kind of things she could make.

Cala's voice broke through his thoughts. "Jason?"

He looked towards her. "Yes?"

"What do you do all day?"

"That depends. Sometimes I'll watch something on TV - that's the big screen over there - or play a game."

"What kind of games do you play?"

"Mostly strategy or puzzle games, I'm not fast enough to play quicker games."

Cala gasped. "I love strategy games! Can you play Rach?"

Jason chuckled. "I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not a game we have here on Earth."

Cala blushed. "Oh. Yes. Of course..."

Jason squeezed her shoulders. "If you could teach me, I'd be happy to play."

The alien's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Jason put his hands to his head. "So the.. soldier piece.. can shoot pieces up to two tiles away.. but can't actually do that unless the enemy has no targeting blockers left? And the only way to destroy the blockers is to sabotage then with an engineer, which is the weakest piece but you need it to win the game. And everything's done on a grid of triangles.. And to win you need to shoot the enemy's base three times?"

Cala clapped. "Well done! That's the basics down."

Jason sighed. "How long does one of these games take to play?"

"It can take up to twenty years before the game is over."

Jason put his hands over his eyes. "How.. How about I teach you chess?"

Cala moved a bishop. "Checkmate."

Jason looked at the board. Cala had easily beaten him, not even moving her king or queen. "I think I'll have to get a lot better if I want to ever beat you."

Cala smiled faintly. "Don't feel bad. Strategy games are one of the only things I'm good at."

Jason frowned. "But you're good at everything! Name one thing you're not good at!"

Cala looked down. "...understanding you."

Jason looked at her, surprised. "What?"

Cala's head shot up, tears in her eyes. "I'm supposed to be able to fully understand my partner, and always know what they will do next! But I never know what you want, unless you tell me!" She let out a sob. "I'm a horrible breeding partner..."

Jason walked to the other side of the table, embracing her. He gently picked her up, carrying her to the couch, where he sat down with her, her face buried in his chest. "Shhh... It's alright. It's alright."

Cala sniffed and looked at him. "You're okay with this?"

Jason smiled comfortingly. "Of course. I think it's better if you can't always understand me."

She rested her head back onto him. "Why?"

Jason sighed. "Nothing would be interesting if you always knew what I was going to do next. I'd much prefer it if we just lived together."

Cala looked up at him. "Thank.. you.." she said, sniffling.

Jason picked her up, walking to the staircase. "Why don't we lie you down?"

Cala and Jason lay together on the bed, arms wrapped around each other. Cala smiled, and leaned forward to press her forehead against his. Her skin felt warm against Jason's.

"Is this your version of a kiss?"

"A what?"

"Here.. I'll show you."

Jason moved forwards, pressing his lips to Cala's. Her eyes widened at first, but she relaxed and tried to return the kiss, squishing them together. Jason moved away, and a thin strand of saliva stayed between their lips for a moment. Cala breathed deeply, still a bit surprised. "That... was very nice," she said, blushing.

Jason smiled. "I liked it too."

Cala turned away. "J-Jason?"

Jason heard the worry in her voice. "What is it?"

Cala buried her head in his chest. "I think I feel some more eggs coming.."

Jason hugged her. "I'm happy to take all you have, if you want. It seems to be my job."

Cala looked up at him, a strange light in her eyes. "It is your job.."

Jason stared at Cala. She looked almost... hungry. "Cala?"

The alien stood up, and put her hands on Jason's shoulders. "Your job... is to have me lay my eggs in you, and then cook for me for the privilege. You are a servant, a slave. And you are mine."

Jason struggled, but he knew it was no use. Cala was much stronger than him. "Cala, let go of me!"

She smiled. "I don't think I will."

She held Jason down with a single hand as she took off her dress with the other. Now disrobed, she spun a bit of silk into her hand, and quickly tied Jason's hand to the bedpost. She repeated this with the other hand, letting her take both her hands away.

Jason couldn't move as Cala gently removed his pants, rubbing her ovipositor gently against his hole. "...Cala, please..."

Jason could make out a grin in the darkness above him. "Cute little partner... We're only getting started."

Jason let out a small moan as Cala entered him, stretching his asshole. "C-Cala.."

Cala's eyes gleamed as she slowly pushed her cock into him. "Yesterday, I was thinking about how you felt on top of me. I loved it... but this is how we are meant to breed."

Jason sighed gently as the alien girl bottomed out in him. "Wh.. Whatever makes you happy... I'll help with."

"I'm glad we see your position the same way."

Jason smiled. "As long as we agree." He took a deep breath. "Now, please... fuck me."

Cala smirked. "I think that's my choice. Luckily for you, I want to start just as much as you do."

"Well let's get st-aaahh..!" Jason was cut off by Cala beginning to thrust in and out of him faster than he thought possible.

"Mmm.. You like that, don't you? You like being tangled up and fucked like an inanimate object?"

"...aaah.. yesh..." Jason could hear his voice slurring, as if from far away.

"Say it."

"...mm.. I love... being tangled up... ah.. and fucked hard..."

"Good boy," she said, still hammering into him.

"..sho... good... fuck me.."

"Of course, dear."

Jason writhed underneath her as she sped up, straining against the bonds on his hands. "..ggaaah.."

Cala slammed wildly into him, pulling her whole length out to the tip and slamming it back in at least three times a second.

Jason couldn't think. He could only concentrate on the huge cock slamming into him.

Cala smiled as she plowed him, destroying his asshole. "I'm.. going to finish soon.." she said, tensing up.

Jason barely heard her through the fog of pleasure he was in. He thought he said something, but he couldn't tell.

Soon, he felt the now-familiar sensation of Cala's eggs being laid inside him. He slowly returned to lucidity, and realized Cala was still pumping into him. He could see his belly start to bulge, before she stopped and pulled out. Jason let his head drop, and Cala sat next to him. She easily broke the webs holding him to the bed, and lay down beside him. "You're such a good partner. I'll enjoy being with you."

Jason felt her head drop against his shoulder as he fell asleep.

Thanks for reading! This story took a while to make because I had a lot to do and was starting to lose interest, so it's being put on hiatus for now. And for any fans of Xeno, that was a one-off I made for a request, so it will not be continuing. I'll see you all later!