Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a guttural moan, Hildi came, spreading her legs wide. A splash of clear liquid escaped her gash and splattered on the floor. This was too much even for her.

"It tastes exactly like usual cum". Lana shrugged, and pushed another helping of it from her butthole on her waiting palm, licking it away shortly.

Hefnir croaked:

"The fuck itself was great, but watching you eat it... Damn, Lana, you are a treasure".

"The moment I saw you peeping on me having sex I figured "She must be a dirty girl". But fuck, girlfriend, you are opening new horizons of dirtiness to me. I never did a trick like this," Hildi was grinning like a madwoman, lazily circling a finger over her clit.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Lana made a mockish kniksen, making a drop of cum flow down her thigh.

Feeling drops of warm liquid running down her thighs, she admitted it in her head. "Fuck it, I am tired of pretending. Sex feels great, buttsex is even better, and I will definitely do it again. And if Ernin does not like it, he can go to Oblivion."

Hildi helped her to clean up and dress, and soon she was on her way home. It was already pretty late, but fortunately no Hodin tonight. "He has been quiet since our last meeting, I only saw him in the tavern. Hopefully he abandoned whatever plans he had."

Ernin was already snoring when she got home, so she carefully snuck into the bed. For some time she stared at nothing, re-imagining the events of the evening. Her bum still ached pleasantly, a lingering reminder of her recent anal adventures. She never felt so alive, so full of passion and desire. Compared to the intensity of sex, her mundane life seemed bleak and dreary.

"I wonder would I be able to take a bigger cock in my ass," were her last thoughts before drifting to sleep.

The purple haze greeted her again. "Wow, it's been a couple of weeks since I was here the last time".

Self-aware in these weird dreams, Lana took the same path as the last time. After coming to the barrier, Lana distinguished a human-like shape, moved and distorted by the swirls of the purple mist. Yet again, she tried to reach through the barrier, to touch this figure.

Her fingers sunk in the mist, which she expected to be cold and humid like fog. On contrary, it felt dense and warm, as if she stuck her hand in syrup.

With some effort, she pushed her hand into the mist. The swirls warped and distorted the image behind it, but it was clearly a human shape.

"Maybe if I put all my mass it will be easier," she reasoned and stepped into the mist.

She awoke.

"Damn it, I was so close!"

"So close to what?"

Bewildered, Lana glanced around. The room was full of daylight, and Ernin sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her.

"Never mind, just a silly dream."

it's been a while since she saw it the last time. Why does this dream occur some nights but not others?

"You were late yesterday. Really late. Why?" He inquired sternly.

"Busy day at the tavern, I was helping people."

"Yesterday was a weekday. Was it that busy?"

She realized that with this everyday job she totally lost count of what day of the week it is. These days, she would notice that today is a weekend day only by the number of clients in the inn. So her lie was not convincing.

He did look like he is buying it.

"You are staying late after work quite often lately."

"Yup."

"Is that woman trying to get to you?"

"Nope."

"Quite the contrary, actually". Lana remembered Hildi's face from yesterday, contorted in lust, eyes of a maniac.

He obviously was getting suspicious. The morning went as usual - Lana cooked, did laundry, and even found some time for gardening. However, she noticed that when she was in the house he walked outside, presumably to practice walking. But when she came outside to tend the garden he instantly retreated to the house.

"I feel like I should be concerned, but I cannot find a single fuck to give. I should not dwell on that, I think."

Her day was similar to the previous one. Some tavern work, some cocksucking, some assfucking. She reckoned since Hefnir will be in the village only for one day more and she still had her red days going, she might as well enjoy this. Also, he paid thirty gold per fuck, so Lana ended with a hefty sum that she decided to pay to the witch.

Again she took a lube in her ass, wiggling it from cold and slimy sensations. A real dick soon replaced the lube, and in no time Hefnir railed her in the butt balls-deep. Hildi masturbated to the carnal display in front of her, the squelching sounds of her fingers adding new notes to the sinful symphony of the room.

After thoroughly stimulating her guts, he painted them white with another massive eruption. When Lana composed herself back from the puddle of pleasure after her orgasm, she still felt quite horny. A pervy thought mage her giggle and turn to Hefnir, who was taking a breather on a chair.

After climaxing at the same time as the ass-fucking couple, Hildi sat relaxed. She lazily watched Lana getting up from the bed and walking towards Hefnir. Then the redhead kneeled in front of him and gave his half-flaccid dick a couple of strokes. Hildi's eyes went wide as she realized what Lana is up to. The red-haired woman opened her mouth and took the dick inside.

Hefnir almost cried loud from the sensations of his still extremely sensitive shaft, but that did not stop Lana. She took it as deep as she could, twirling her tongue and hollowing cheeks for maximum stimulation. She sucked the remnants of his delicious baby batter from the dick, slurping loudly.

Hildi approached them and took a closer look. Not at the cock-gobbling in front of her, but her friend. Gods know she saw many girls giving blowjobs, but no one ever was carried away so far in their lust to suck a dick straight out of their own ass. It was fascinating, in a completely perverted way. Hypnotizing, as if watching snakes tangling.

Lana meanwhile felt that strength returns to his dick, and was already salivating from the promise of more sweet nectar to come. Without noticing cum leaking from her asshole, she swallowed his pole as deep as she can. Annoyed at the slow progress of making him hard again, Lana decided to take a daring step.

She relaxed her throat and suppressed her gag reflex as best as she could while impaling her throat on his dick. His tip entered the velvety embrace of her gullet, then his whole glans.

Hefnir gasped:

"Are you okay? It feels heavenly, but I do not want to choke you."

With a loud slurp Lana let his dick free:

"I am fine, you better get hard again soon."

"I am trying, will be there in no time with a helper like you," he chuckled.

Lana returned to deep throating him until she felt he is hard enough. Then she stood, straddled him, and lowered her ass on his dick. It took some aiming to point it at her butthole, but she managed it and soon was riding him. The remains of his cum in her ass and her spit on the dick provided nice lube, so soon she was slamming her meaty ass cheeks on his shaft with all her weight.

"Damn, watching you made me all hot again. I will go and fetch Svar, I am sure he would not decline an offer to fuck" Hildi exited the room, but Lana barely registered it. She was too consumed by her world of pleasure.

The pair returned and shortly Hildi was bent over, taking Svar's dick from behind in the other end of the room. Lana admitted that watching other people fucking turned her on even more. As if she needed it, with a huge cock stirring her guts. While riding Hefnir, she smashed her tits in his torso, so he decided to take advantage of it and fondled her soft jugs.

"This is the life," she thought, feeling her asshole and bowels spread wide. Every time she dropped her body, his dick dove deep inside, sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine. After all stimulation, it felt like her guts were turned into another sensitive flesh hole, like a second pussy.

She mumbled something unintelligible into Hefnir ear, but he was not listening, enjoying the tight flesh tunnel that enveloped his dick snugly. Since he came just recently, it was taking more time for him to do it again, but he already sensed his balls itching.

The pair on another side of the room changed the position, Hildi riding Svar with abandon. Maybe it was her experienced hips movement or their lust was fueled by the sight of Lana's anal riding, but Svar came first. The song of their mutual climax moans made Lana's heart beat faster, she knew her turn is coming soon.

She flexed her butt cheeks, trying to milk his dick, and her efforts were soon rewarded. The liquid warmth coated her insides, as Hefnir came the second time. Not as much as before, but still enough to stuff her guts.

Lana leaned on his frame, her head to his chest when her second climax hit. She realized she is drooling on his skin, but it did not bother her. This orgasm felt less intense, the pleasure slowly and gently took over her body, while her ass received another white flood.

Both pairs stayed in their positions for some minutes, breathing heavily, trying to return to their senses. Eventually, they put their clothes on, shooting embarrassed glances at each other.

"So, people, do you want some ale? It is on the house," suddenly offered Svar.

The girls looked at each other, and Hildi gave a 'whynot' shrug. It did not take much effort to convince Hefnir, and soon all four sat in the empty drinking hall.

For the first time in her life, Lana had such a fun party. Svar and Hefnir organized an arm-wrestling contest, with girls cheering for their favorites. Lana lost, with Svar getting the upper hand. Then they organized a stripping game of cards, men against women. Lana tried to lose to tease the guys a bit, but Hildi was hell-bent on winning.

The guys win in the end, with Svar sitting in his socks. They laughed it off and dressed back, not really in the mood for more fucking. Everyone dressed but Hildi, whose gorgeous tattoo on the back drew general attention. The brunette woman spined around, showing a snake, coiling around her frame. The snake bit its own tail in the end, so she explained this is a metaphor that every end is a new beginning. Then Lana asked what the word "metaphor" means, making everyone laugh.

When they finished explaining these complicated matters to Lana, the party died down. Hildi blew a kiss and went upstairs, Svar returned to his room. Hefnir volunteered to walk Lana home, which she gladly accepted.

When they approached her house, Hefnir hugged Lana and said:

"It's been a while since I had such a fun time. I will depart to Solitude tomorrow morning, but I am already looking forward to returning here".

She uttered, "Already?"

"One does not become a good merchant by sitting on one spot. I sold my wares here, time to restock. Three to five days to Solitude, a week there, and back. I will return in two weeks or so. With a big jar of lube!" His hands dropped from her waist to her ass and gave it a little squeeze.

"My ass feels empty now... Return soon," she whispered, gave him a peck on the cheek, and turned to head home.

Lana figured that Ernin is asleep by now, so she tried to move silently around the house. But when she turned the corner and entered the kitchen, he was sitting there. His eyes glared in the light of one burning candle, and he stared directly at her.

"Wanna tell me anything? Another bullshit about working past midnight?"

She just silently stared back, unsure what to answer. Lana was genuinely tired and more than a bit conscious of lying to him, but how one goes admitting that she just received two anal creampies in a row?

"Tell me now!" He tried to shout, but his still weak voice cracked and it sounded more like a wheeze.

"I... You are right, it was bullshit. Ernin, I have a confession. I was not entirely faithful to you."

"You fucking whore!" This time he shouted and jumped to his feet. Lana noticed that he did not even sway. The medicine indeed worked.

"I knew it! You fucked me like a possessed, and when I got sick, you started to go home late! I am not as stupid as you think!"

She slowly stepped back during his fiery tirade until she bumped into the cooking table. She turned around and noticed a knife, lying where she was peeling potatoes this morning.

"You will quit this work at once! When my parents come here, we will take you to their village and lock you until I can beat some sense into you! But right now..." He took a menacing step towards her.

"Get back!" She swung a knife and then it happened. It felt like a motion of air, created by her movement, got much stronger than it should be. Ernin was two meters from her when it struck him and threw him on the wall like a ragdoll.

"WHAT the fuck was that? Is this magic? How?"

He groaned heavily and rolled on his side, trying to get up.

"I am really sorry..." She dropped the knife and wanted to help him, but noticed his mad bloodshot eyes. There was a murderous intent in these eyes.

"Witchcraft! You are in league with the hags!"

She realized he was too mad to be reasoned with. Lana stepped back and exited the house. As she walked away, she heard him crying:

"You won't get away with this! The guard will find you, whoring witch!"

Tears swelled in her eyes as she walked back to the inn. After some banging at the door, sleepy Svar opened it. He did not ask questions, just accompanied her to the upper floor, where Hildi met them.

"I got it Svar, you can go back to sleep now."

"If you need anything, just ask," he gave Lana a compassionate glance and left her to Hildi's care.

Then the tears exploded. Lana wept in Hildi's nightwear, while her friend led her to the bed. For the next several minutes the only sounds in the room were Lana's sobbing. After a while she finally calmed down:

"My mom used to say that crying doesn't help, it just makes things uglier. Sorry, there are tears all over you nighty now."

"Never mind. I can guess what happened; do you want to talk about it?"

"I... never thought Ernin had this in him. He always looked like a simple guy, almost a doofus. But kind and reliable. Maybe it is his condition that influences him?"

"Did he hit you?" Hildi asked softly.

"No, but he tried. Actually, this is a whole other topic. Hildi, I think I am a mage."

The brunette woman cocked her brow:

"Now this is something new. Tell me all about it."

And so Lana did. She told about their conflict and how she threw him on the wall with a swing of her hand. Telling this now made the whole thing sound surreal, but Lana was adamant about what she saw.

"Magic or not, I doubt you will return to this house."

"Yeah, you are right," Lana slumped. "Can I count on you? I need a roof over my head."

"I told you before and I will again -- my room is your room."

Lana felt tears swelling again, but this time of joy. With all this distress, at least she was alone against the world.

Exhausted by the evening's events, she soon drifted to sleep, right on Hildi's chest. The brunette held her tight for some time, making sure that Lana is sound asleep. Hildi carefully rolled Lana on her side and became a big spoon in their embrace.

Lana woke up feeling warmer than she ever had. She soon realize it was partly to her friend hugging her, and partly because she forgot to disrobe yesterday.

Eventually, she woke up Hildi, even though Lana tried to get out of the bed as slowly and carefully as she could.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Sorry I slept in your bed in clothes."

"Nevermind. Speaking of clothes, I am guessing you only have what is on you right now?"

This question made Lana pensive. All her clothes were back at the house, along with other personal possessions. And her garden too!

"My flowers! They will wither without care!"

"Damn," - Hildi remarked. "You told me so much about your garden, and now I am never going to see it. Or am I?"

"What is on your mind?"

"I think it might be a good idea to scare Ernin a bit, so he does not nurture any revenge plans. Remember our favorite regular, the guard captain?"

Lana nodded. It was hard to forget this hunk of man.

"I might have a plan for how to get your stuff out of this house. Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"WHAT?" Saying this question threw Lana off guard would be saying nothing.

"Of course, I didn't! What is the connection here?"

"I bet that if I promise Gunimar a threesome, he will pummel your ex-fiancé into the ground."

"Please don't! I do not want him to get harmed. He is not a bad man, he is just in a difficult life situation."

Hildi eyed her:

"You are not thinking about returning to him, are you? If you show weakness now, he will wipe the floor with you in the future."

Lana sighed:

"I do not think this door is opened for me any longer, even if I wanted. You were not there yesterday. I won't be able to feel safe around him ever again. But please, do not beat him."

"Okay, how about Gunimar guarding us so Ernin does not become too handsy while we pack your stuff?"

Lana admitted that this idea was not that bad. She had no money and did not want to get even more in debt to buy some clothes. And one look at her wide hips against Hildi's thin frame told her that sharing dresses is not an option either. Also, there was some other personal stuff she would very much like to salvage from her now-former house.

"I think it might work. But I am not that sure about the three of us having sex together."

"Believe me, this will not be the hard part. From yesterday's party, it looked like your bleeding already stopped."

Lana blushed but admitted it was true. Hildi's potion greatly shortened her monthly ordeal.

"Great. I will send a word to Gunimar, let's get this over with before our workday started."

Later this morning the three of them marched to Ernin's house. Lana had her concerns, fearful to see the result of yesterday's events. But the guard captain radiated calmness and confidence, which put her at ease. Hildi went along to help carry everything in one go and fetched some baskets from Svar, for which Lana was immensely grateful.

He banged his armored fist on the door. They waited quite long, starting to give each other confused glances when Ernin finally limped to the door and opened it. His eyes widened when he saw Lana:

"You!"

However, Gunimar swiftly took initiative in talking:

"Esteemed citizen, today I received a report that this young woman no longer desires to stay in your house due to your engagement. She asked me to escort her and ensure the safe retrieval of her possessions. I am here to observe that no party is taking others' rightful belongings."

He put an arm on Ernin's shoulder and carefully swept him aside. The girls went to the house, Lana carefully picking up her dresses from a closet and guiding Hildi through what items they should take. It suddenly felt very real to her that she is not returning to this house ever again. She did not want to leave some of her mother's handiwork here.

She held a knit scarf that her mom gave her as a gift for her engagement. It felt like Lana betraying her memory somehow, abandoning Ernin. But the choice was made, and now all she could hope is that is the right one.

She heard that in the hallway Ernin was trying to convince Gunimar that Lana was a dangerous witch. The guard captain was skeptical, arguing that all people show magic aptitude in childhood, and someone would have surely noticed something weird in Lana before if this was the case.

"Ummm, Lana? Can you come here?" Hildi's voice from the bedroom distracted her. She did as requested and gasped when she saw her flowerpots thrown over the floor. The bedroom was a huge mess, with soil and petals everywhere.

"This fucker..." Hildi whispered.

"Why?" Lana cried, rushing to the hallway. "What did flowers do to you?"

1...89101112...14