Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she were an actual witch, capable of controlling her talent, Ernin would be incinerated on the spot. However, Gunimar stood between them like a steel wall and prevented the fight.

"You wanted to brew some foul venoms or something from them, I am sure!"

"You fucking idiot, if you ever paid any attention to my words you would have known that all of them are useless in alchemy! This is why I didn't grow them in bulk for sale!

"Fuck you, Ernin. There was a time I thought you are a decent man, but I guess you showed your true face under pressure. My foot will never step in this house; you are dead for me now."

As soon as she started yelling at him she realized it was true. This outburst drained her, so she slowly turned away and silently return to gathering her stuff. Hildi gave her a compassionate glance.

Eventually, girls with baskets and their guard left the house. The strange procession drew more than a few curious glances on their way back to the tavern, but they successfully made it to the inn. Gunimar bid them farewell, and Svar finally received the confirmation of his suspicions -- Lana is going to live in Hildi's room from now on.

The two of them brought baskets up and started unpacking. Hildi's spacious, half-empty room quickly became more cramped. But she didn't mind, as she explained to Lana:

"Svar rented me the biggest room because it was the most expensive one and no one ever ordered it anyway. With our agreement, I enjoy a hefty discount for it. Settle in, you can live here for free."

"No need to pay for me, we will split the cost."

"Whatever. In our line of work, it is hard to make friends. Men see us as fuckable holes, women despise us. I was so lonely until I met you, Lana. I do not mind sharing space or paying for you if we get to hang out more!"

Lana must admit, that her social life was lackluster before meeting Hildi, and their evening tea parties (or wine parties sometimes) were quite enjoyable. Perhaps there was a silver lining in all this.

When they went to Svar to start working, he asked:

"Am I to understand that you are no longer concerned about maintaining the secrecy of your work?"

"Guess I am not," Lana shrugged.

The day was mundane, she fucked only one customer. Since Lana decided it was not important to keep the circle of clients private and trusted any longer, she did not even bother memorizing his name. Some lanky ginger fellow with an average-sized dick, who managed to make her cum. She returned to serving dishes, her mood lightened after a helping of his sweet sperm.

Not without some inner trembling she waited for Gunimar to arrive. She hoped that he might postpone the "payment".

However, this was not the case. He arrived closer to the end of the day, clearly eager to get to it. When all customers left, Hildi grabbed a bottle of wine and guided them to her room. To their room.

"What a trio we are," Lana observed. It occurred to her that it was silly to be so shy about it since she already fucked Gunimar in the past and saw Hildi naked a couple of days before. But she could not help it anyway.

Gunimar had no such reservations, grinning like a kid in a candy store. Girls had some drinks while he removed his armor, and by the time he finished, t1hey already were tipsy. Damn, who knew that guard armor has so many pieces, it must be a nightmare to put on.

The girls disrobed way faster and moved to the guard captain. They hugged him from both sides, giggling at how big his muscles are and how hairy his chest is. Lana pretty much surrendered the lead to her friend and went with whatever Hildi did.

They guided him to the bed. Hildi sat and immediately started sucking his dick. At the same time, she gestured for Lana to join her. The red-head was not sure how both of them can do this but moved her mouth forward anyway.

It turned out that Hildi moved her lips to kiss and caress his shaft and left the tip free for sucking, which Lana immediately occupied herself with. Their faces were so close, that she can feel her friend's hot breath while Hildi slobbered over Gunimar's meat pole.

"Good thing he is well endowed, or we would not have enough space," Lana thought. She put all her recently acquired blowjob skills to use, so she can only imagine how good it felt for him.

"Drag your lips on the other side," Hildi whispered. Lana repositioned her head and did exactly that. Their lips were now caressing both sides of his dick, and Gunimar even moved his hips slightly, as if fucking a fleshy tunnel of their lips. Lana admitted it looked and felt pretty hot, her pussy started to leak.

"Now the tip," the brunette guided Lana, but this time both of them put their lips on his glans, which caused them to awkwardly half-kiss. It was the first time Lana touched another woman's lips, and it felt pretty underwhelming, exactly like male ones.

They tongued and kissed his dick for some time, but suddenly Hildi let it go and dragged Lana from it too. She then turned her friend's head and kissed her deeply. Lana softly gave in, allowing her friend to explore her mouth, their tongues entwining.

"I think I like kissing women more. No mustache, no beard. It is so soft, and she smells nice." Lana opened her mount wider to savor this sensation more.

They made out for some time, but eventually broke their lips and noticed that Gunimar watched them in fascination.

"Time for the main course," Hildi said in the husky voice. She climbed on the bed, then got to her knees and turned her ass towards the man. Lana could see that her friend was quite wet.

Gunimar slid his whole manhood inside in one slick move. As he pounded her from behind, Hildi lifted her torso and again locked her lips with Lana. The two women faced each other as they kissed, Lana, feeling the force of his thrusts through Hildi's body. Redhead's heavy tits smashed into brunette's petite ones, and their nipples touched, sending jolts of pleasure through their bodies.

"Your turn..." Hildi moaned in Lana's mouth. The trio quickly repositioned -- the man lay on the bed, his dick sticking up. Lana straddled him, taking it into her drooling quim. She expertly rode him, moving her hips up and down. Lana yelped when she suddenly felt Hildi's hands hugging her from behind, groping her tits. She sensed the brunette's erected nipples poking in her back, as Hildi wrapped her arms around her friend, and gently nibbled at her neck from behind.

Lana's breasts were mercilessly kneaded; Hildi lifted them and dropped, pressed together, and pinched the nipples. Lana figured it was all show for Gunimar's enjoyment.

Then they swapped the positions, Hildi sat on the rigid dick while Lana carefully touched her tits from behind. It was a bit awkward, because her own voluminous meat mounds pressed into Hildi's back, pushing her away from Lana when she tried to wrap her hands around her friend. But she managed in the end, tenderly groping Hildi's breasts.

They changed the position again. Lana started to think that her friend just had a set of predefined sex posed in advance and was just walking them through it. This time Lana was on her back with Hildi lying on top of her. They both stuck their crotches towards Gunimar, who alternated fucking both pussies, while women were making out furiously. It actually felt quite thrilling -- not seeing the dick, anticipating it to plunge inside any moment.

The man finally moaned and came. He was inside Lana at the moment, so she gladly accepted a deluge of seed in her inner tunnel.

Next, Hildi surprised her. She whispered, "I do not think you came..." and dragged her tongue down her friend's body, finally latching her mouth over Lana's slit.

The redhead moaned. Her friend's mouth expertly found her clit, her tongue teasing it. Then, Hildi put her mouth over Lana's pussy and loudly slurped, stirring the pussy juices with her tongue. The sensation of warm sperm being sucked out tripped Lana over the edge, and the woman convulsed from the delight of orgasm.

The passion of the room ebbed away. The trio talked for some time, Hildi suggesting they should do some more time. Gunimar nodded eagerly, but he was drained for today. The girls helped him to gather a thousand different clasps, buttons, and ribbons from his armor and bid farewell.

"So, did you enjoy it?" Hildi asked when they saw Gunimar off and get to their favorite occupation -- drinking tea.

"It felt nice. You are a great kisser," Lana said, invoking a smile from her friend.

"I really enjoyed the last part too," - she added.

"I am sure you did. I really liked it too, when I was on top of you -- it was so warm and soft, and convenient to kiss you," Hildi gently touched her friend's hand.

"Soft? Are you implying I am fat?" Lana bantered. Hildi's touch felt pleasant, and she had no intention to move her hand away.

They laughed. However, Lana did not break their hand contact. Moreover, she traced a finger over Hildi's skin. The girls stared at each other longingly, slowly moving their faces towards each other over the table.

Seeing the unspoken permission, Lana took the initiative and locked her lips with Hildi. The brunette eagerly reciprocated, filling the room with the soft sounds of their kissing. Unlike earlier, they kissed slowly and sensually, entwining tongues while holding hands.

Kissing over the table was not the most comfortable experience, so soon they sat back and finished the tea, shooting devious glances and suggestive smiles at each other.

Hildi walked to the bed, making sure to sway her hips in front of her friend, and sat there. She beckoned Lana, who gladly joined her on the bed. They quickly picked up where they left, entwining tongues in a sloppy kiss.

The longer they went the more Lana got into it. Tender and the soft kiss became more passionate, with drool exchanging mouths and tongues dancing in passion. Lana pulled Hildi close, enjoying the warmth of her body through the blouse.

"Let's remove the fabric barrier," - Lana thought as she broke the kiss for long enough to remove her blouse and bra. Hildi frantically did the same, almost ripping her clothes. The women immediately locked their lips again, now enjoying the silky feeling on each other skin. Lana intentionally moved her torso to drag her breasts over Hildi's.

"I think we should lose the rest of our clothes..." the brunette whispered to her friend, before kissing her ear. Jolts of pleasure run through Lana's body as she untied her skirt and dropped it. Panties followed soon.

A minute later two naked female bodies were writhing in pleasure on the bed. Girls caressed each other's breasts and crotches, moaning loudly. Hildi now was kissing (and occasionally licking) her friend's whole face -- nose, cheeks, chin, even forehead. It felt like she does not care what to kiss, as long as it is a part of Lana.

The redhead meanwhile employed her hand to softly caress her friend's breast, giving her a bountiful squeeze, tracing circles, and occasionally gently pinching her nipple.

"You will make my whole face covered in saliva," she jokingly warned.

"Would you like my mouth in other places?"

"I can think of a couple..."

Hildi gave her a playful grin and dragged her tongue down, to Lana's breasts. She licked both fleshy nubs thoroughly, always making sure to fondle the breast she was not licking.

"I want to sleep on these pillows for the rest of my life," Hildi said, lifting one voluminous breast to give the nipple a tongue bath.

"This can be arranged," with her friend's tits out of her reach Lana just ran her hands over Hildi's back, trying to give her as much skin-on-skin simulation as possible.

Hildi eventually moved down and started working on Lana's dripping hole. She made Lana squirm in delight, tracing her tongue over her inner lips and clit.

"It feels heavenly... I want to do this to you," Lana weakly mewled after a minute of her friend's relentless oral assault.

Without taking her lapping mouth away from Lana's slit, Hildi moved her body. She made a half-circle over the redhead's voluptuous form and positioned herself above her friend, so her own neatly trimmed pussy was now right in front of Lana's face.

Lana did not lose time and immediately started to lick it. Lacking skill, she compensated for it with her vigor, making sure no part of her friend's pussy is left untouched.

Loud slurping filled the air, interrupted by an occasional moan or whimper of pleasure. Lana found out that her friend's juices tasted a lot like her own. She started to suspect that all pussies tasted similarly but was not sure how to prove this. Obviously, apart from licking a lot of them.

Lana grabbed Hildi's buttocks tight and plunged her tongue as deep as she could, dragging it through the velvety walls of the tunnel.

"Wish my tongue was longer." But even as it was, her efforts made Hildi almost howl with pleasure. Lana moved her tongue left and right, trying to stimulate as much of the fleshy inner surface as she could when it suddenly started to quiver and Hildi moaned deeper than she ever did before.

"Guess it was enough to make her cum still." Lana felt pride and warmth fill her, knowing that she managed to make her love feel that good. She looked lovingly at Hildi's pussy, which was a bit red and quite messy, and gave it an affectionate kiss.

Hildi looked drained, so Lana put her in bed and cuddled her. Both girls soon drifted to sleep, not bothering to put any clothes on.

Lana woke up in the most delightful way possible. One side of her body was covered by a soft wooly blanket. And on the other side was softly snoring Hildi, her silky skin heavenly soft.

"My arm is numb." Lana slowly and carefully wiggled her hand from under her friend, managing not to wake her up. The redhead turned on her back and stared at the ceiling.

"Am I a sick pervert? If anyone told me a month ago that I am going to fuck another woman, I would call them lunatics. Now look at me -- left my fiancé to fuck strangers and lick pussies. This is fun and the pay isn't bad, but what do I do next? Should I look for another man? It's not gonna be easy now. What I certainly should do is sort out this nonsense with magic and witchcraft. Maybe Gella can help to figure it out?"

While Lana was consumed by ruminations, Hildi suddenly snorted loud and then yawned.

"It's been a while since I woke up naked with another woman in bed," the brunette joked, rolling to face her lover. She smiled, her brown eyes are full of sparks. Lana smiled in return, and the two women locked their lips. It was not a passionate, full of desire kind of kiss from yesterday. More of a gesture of affection, when there is a smiling face of the beloved one and there is no real reason not to kiss it.

After kissing to their hearts' content, the girls (not without some regret) left the coziness of the wooly blanket and started their day. Hildi instantly sat in from of a mirror and started to apply makeup. Lana fetched some bread and cheese from the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hey, I think I will pay a visit to the witch today," the redhead announced as they were munching their meal.

"The one that sells erection potions?"

"Yeah. But I want to ask her is it possible to show magic abilities at my age. Until recently I thought that magic shows at a young age, and if one does not start casting fireballs at eight, it is safe to presume they are magic-inept."

Hildi looked at her contemplatively:

"That is what I heard too. Do you mind if I accompany you?"

"I was hoping you would say this," Lana smiled.

Soon both women walked to the village outskirt. On their way they passed near Ernin's house. Lana spotted a carriage near it, so she figured his parents finally arrived. She could hardly imagine their reaction when learned about recent events.

When friends reached the witch hut, the door opened by itself again. They found Gella in the same place as before, brewing some dubiously looking liquids.

"How can I help you? Aren't you the girl whose husband got overzealous with the love potion?" Gella greeted them.

"He is not my husband, but this is not important right now. Is it possible to check if I have magic powers somehow?"

The witch cocked her brow:

"Believe me, you would have known by now."

"Yeah, that is what everyone says. But I know what I saw! I feel it was magic!" Lana proceeded to tell about her encounter in the kitchen and how she threw Ernin at the wall.

Gella frowned while she listened to her story. In the end, she said:

"Stay here and do not touch anything, if you value your life. I am going to fetch some stuff."

She moved to another room and made quite a ruckus there, judging by the sounds.

"I hope she will not return with a hag effigy or something," Hildi nervously chuckled. Lana smiled, but she also felt uneasy. Gella seemed pretty friendly, but Lan did not know anything about magic at all, and right now she was at the witch's mercy.

The old woman finally returned with a bag, full of mysterious stuff. She took one bottle out of the pile and gestured to Lana to drink it:

"It is a Magicka potion. Chug it down and describe what you feel."

The redhead obediently drank it.

"It tastes sweet."

"Aaaaand?"

Lana tried to gauge if anything feels different but failed to notice.

"Not much else, honestly."

"Okay, let's try a different approach," Gella retrieved several small glowing gems from the bag.

"You," she addressed Hildi, "Go to the edge of the room."

"And you," she pointed at Lana, "Sit tight."

Gella clenched one of the stones in her fist, and when she let it go the gem was dull and dark, but her fingers were now glowing. She started to draw lines on the floor, around Lana's chair.

As she proceeded, the pattern became more intricate. At last, Gella produced several candles and placed them seemingly randomly at different edges of the pattern. Then, she stepped away, took another gem in her hand, and pointed at the rune on the floor.

Lana felt her stomach dropping. A strange and uncomfortable feeling, as if she was losing something she had not even known she had, but an important part of herself anyway.

Nausea struck Lana, and her head started to spin. Lana dropped her eyes to see that glowing lines on the floor now shone brightly as a sun. One of the candles started to burn, and the rest followed soon. The initial weak specks of fire rapidly grew, ultimately getting as tall as the candles themselves, melting them quickly. What struck Lana the most is the color of the flame -- rich purple.

"What is happening? Lana, are you all right?" Hildi cried from the other side of the room.

Gella exclaimed something and waved her hand. The light vanished, and all candles instantly went out.

Hildi rushed to her friend and hugged her. Lana was breathing heavily, sweaty and weary as if she just unloaded a cart full of barrels.

"These candles can't be kindled with regular fire, only the magic one. The pattern I drew is used to disarm mages, as a rune trap. It siphons magicka," Gella explained when Lana caught her breath again and started to return to the norm.

"You, girl, are a vessel of magic power. You might not know how to use it, but you are full of it. Judging by the flame intensity, we just burned the equivalent of chugging a dozen of Magicka potions at once."

"I never thought this is possible, but I am not the wisest scholar around. To figure this out, you need the help of a proper mage, not a half-baked alchemist like myself. Please tell, were there any more magic incidents in the past? Does anything extraordinary happen to you, recently or years ago? You can trust my silence."

Lana opened her mouth to deny it and froze. The troll incident! She almost forgot about it by now, but the creature dissolved in a puff of purple mist, like the color of the flame. And her weird dreams -- they probably played some part in all this!