Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if you decide to try anal, Hefnir is the guy to go. I am not bullshiting you, with a butt like yours he will worship it. He also likes to lick it before the actual fucking, it feels nice."

"Eww, please no more talk about buttholes. I guess it is time for me to go. Till tomorrow!"

On her way home, Lana could not stop thinking about Hildi's words. Does it really feel good? Is anal sex considered cheating? If men are willing to pay even more than for regular sex, it would be possible to make a month's salary in one day. She silently cursed Hildi for putting this idea in her mind.

At home, the same foreboding atmosphere met her. Ernin, now strong enough to go to the kitchen by himself, met Lana there, glaring at her fiercely.

"Where were you so late?"

She did not like his tone but decided against retorting him in the same manner:

"I spend some time with my new friend at work. She is a waitress too."

"While I am here struggling to get cold soup. Hope you are having fun."

"What is it, Ernin? You have been acting weird lately, spit it out."

"Let's count: I am bound to the bed, my wife is missing most of the time, and I am about to lose my job! And on top of that, I am not even able to piss properly!"

"Well, next time listen carefully when buying alchemic potions."

Ernin's eyes almost bulged when he heard that:

"And you are speaking like you are not the reason I needed that!"

"Are you trying to trip the guilt on me? For your own stupid decision to drink some dubious shit?"

"I did it to keep up with you, you insatiable slut!"

That was it. Lana almost choked from anger. She got herself in debt, cared for him while he was unconscious, and that is what she is getting in return?

"You ungrateful fucker!" She shouted at him "How is that my fault that you are too stupid to listen to how to use the shit you bought? I cook for, clean after you, I got in debt for you and now work a shitty job, and that is how you thank me?"

That felt really good. The best thing was his stunned face; Ernin definitely did not expect such a violent outburst. He quickly retorted with an argument that was as dumb as his face at the moment:

"You are my wife! That is what you do!"

Lana stepped closer to him and loomed over.

"I am not your wife yet. Keep this shit up, and I will break our engagement. I am already considering it."

He looked genuinely shocked. The Lana he knew would never swear and threaten. Suddenly he realized that he is still far away from complete recovery and they are alone in the house. He was completely in her power.

"I think I want to postpone our wedding," she said after a moment of loud silence. "You are clearly not in the shape. It is due in two weeks and your parents will arrive soon. I will discuss this with them."

"Also, I am not sleeping in the same bed with you, unless you apologize."

He swallowed whatever shit was on his tongue and made the apology. When they went to sleep, the first thing she did was turn her back on him. From the sound of the mattress, she figured it was mutual.

The next day she cooked, struggling hard to not 'accidentally' forget to salt his food. In the end, she decided it would be too petty and unbecoming.

In the afternoon, Hodin visited them again. She was glad that there is now someone to entertain Ernin since Lana did not say a word to him the whole day.

Not surprisingly, Hodin tagged along with Lana to walk to the tavern again. But his words on the way surprised her a lot:

"So does it make you extra horny while sucking dicks, knowing that Ernin is helpless back home?"

She instantly stopped dead on her track and gave him an inquisitive glance.

He was silent for a couple of moments as if expecting a certain reaction from her. Not getting it, he continued:

"Yes, I know. Svar told me, I am one of your special customers from now on. But I think we can work out an agreement here. How about you give me a full course service, and I do not tell Ernin about your little side-job?"

After dealing with Ernin's bullshit, Lana already felt tired. She tried to evoke any kind of reaction to the news that Ernin might discover her infidelity, but she honestly did not care.

"The price is set and not discussable. Tell to Svar if you want to get it. Now I want to hurry, - she accelerated her steps, but Hodin instantly caught up to her and clutched her arm in his iron grasp."

"You think I am fucking around, whore? I can end your life with a single word."

He was much stronger and heavier, so Lana did not even try to break free. She glared him right in the eyes with the most lifeless stare she can muster:

"Then do it. You won't get any services in that case and I tell Svar you are treating me badly. We will see whom he values more -- one random asshole or a worker who brings him money every day."

He let her go and snorted in disgust:

"Fuck you, slut. You are not worth getting in trouble with Svar. I will pay whatever pennies you want and dump a load in you!"

He stomped away angrily.

"Well, I knew this is coming. Not all of my customers will be nice people. I should talk to Svar about it."

That was exactly what she did. Svar apologized and said that Hodin did not make the impression of that kind of person before and promised to be on the lookout for more advances from his side.

Lana went to work, serving mead and occasionally sucking dicks. She tried to give her best efforts to the customers, even though she was not in a bright mood today. It can make anyone depressed when in a span of a single day, two people turn out to be ungrateful assholes and jerks to you.

Guard captain Gunimar as well as trader Ulfad visited her today again. The trader from yesterday also paid her a visit. Apparently, he was not that focused on assholes to deny a good blowjob. As Lana soon discovered, Hildi advertised her to the clients as the best cocksucker in the village. She did not know should she be angry, grateful, or just laugh it off. In the end, Lana chose the last option. Three helpings of sweet cum-ambrosia brightened her mood, and after a tea party with her friend, she felt almost normal.

"I do not want to go home. It is so comfy here," Lana complained half-jokingly while lying on Hildi's wide bed, her head on her friend's lap.

"Then don't."

"Ernin will starve to death without me. He does not even know how to cook porridge."

"Well maybe his mom can care for him, and you will be living with me."

"Hmm. You know, our wedding is appointed for less than three weeks from now. His parents will come soon, and other guests will follow. Fuck, his mom will be furious if she sees Ernin in his current state. Maybe I actually will relocate to you."

Hildi patted her head gently and said:

"Do not think that I am glad your life is so fucked up that you need to look for other places to live than home. What I am saying, if you ever need a roof over your head, my room is always open."

Lana felt tears swelling, so she hugged her friend and buried her head in Hildi's chest while quietly expressing her gratitude. Eventually, Lana reluctantly departed home.

Even though today she got home even later than yesterday, Ernin was smart enough not to continue his farce, so her evening passed peacefully. After a whole day of neglecting her needs, Lana felt hot and horny close to sleep time. But the idea of touching herself in the same bed with him instantly spoiled the mood, so she sighed and soon drifted away.

She woke up late. Lana's underwear was drenched, but right now definitely was not the time to take care of this. Especially since Ernin was already up, sitting in the kitchen with a grim face as usual. His recovery progressed well, he was already able to walk between rooms without help.

He was sitting in the rays of sunlight, melancholically watching the outside street. Looking at him, she suddenly realized that she no longer has any feelings for the man. Neither positive nor negative.

"Am I going numb? Did I ever love him in the first place? My parents arranged the marriage, said that his family is good people. I am sure this is not how love should look like.

"At the end of the day, he can provide with money and be my partner in the bed, but now I can get both by working in the inn. What do I need Ernin for? To be like everyone, make a family? Fuck, this is all so depressing to think about."

New day -- new work. Lana cooked, cleaned, and visited the local general store. It felt awfully weird since she sucked the owner's dick just yesterday, but Ulfad played it cool and did not even flinch when he saw her. Other customers would never suspect that something is going on between these two.

After she finished all her chores at home, she tended to her flowers and garden to soothe herself and then went for a stroll. By this time Lana's crotch was almost steaming, so she hoped that forest air will cool her a bit. However, she hardly restrained herself from dropping her skirt and masturbating in the middle of the forest where no one can see her.

"That would still be too risky. I should get a room. Maybe I will go to work earlier today."

Svar was surprised that she came to the tavern before her shift but soon returned to wiping tables. At first, Lana wanted to head straight to the second floor and touch herself, but hesitated, watching him work.

"He is so muscled and strong... and I know for sure he has a good-sized dick. Maybe the answer to my problem is right in front of me."

She leaned on the bar counter, feeling her body heating and nipples getting harder against the fabric of her clothes.

"Is that what being horny feels like? Am I about to do what I think I want to? Can't lie to myself, he is hot. Guess I always knew that this extra-payment business will not be limited by giving blowjobs."

While she was struggling with her consciousness, Svar finished with the tables and proceeded to wipe the floor near the fireplace. Lana approached him slowly, not sure how to go about her offer.

"At first I struggled to find my resolve, now I struggle to find words to hint that I want to have sex. It is so dumb. How would Hildi handle the situation?"

Keeping in mind the image of her always self-confident friend, Lana approached him and blurted:

"Hey Svar, wanna fuck?"

He dropped the broom, then slowly turned and looked at her with great attention.

"You are not joking, are you?"

Her face turned red. "This is so embarrassing. But too late to turn back now."

While Lana was busy with her inner struggle, Svar broke the silence:

"How can I turn down an offer like that? Meet me upstairs in a minute, I will lock the tavern."

Soon she sat on the bed drooling on his dick while Svar hastily removed his clothes. She thoroughly lubricated his shaft before the main event and then proceeded to strip naked.

Lana dropped her skirt and turned around to stick his butt at him, but suddenly Svar asked:

"Can you remove the blouse too? I wonder what your tits look like."

Being completely naked in front of a man, in the middle of a day? His request made her blush, but also thrilled. She pulled off her blouse and unclipped her bra.

"Do not get your hopes too high. I have freckles on them too, you know."

"Nothing wrong with that by me," he chuckled. When her mounds finally came into view, Svar was in awe:

"You have breasts worthy of a goddess. Such beauties!"

His shower of compliments felt awesome. Lana's tits were ample, spotted by sparse freckles. Her nipples would have become erect from the cold air of the room if they had not already been from arousal.

Svar got close and gently touched the sides of her body. He traced his fingers up to her breasts and gave them a careful squeeze. In his hands, they seemed perkier than they actually are and even more alluring. It felt really nice too.

Suddenly he went for a kiss. She decided it would be silly to deny a simple kiss while he is fondling her breasts, so Lana did not resist. Unlike her kissing Ernin before, Svar instantly pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. That wasn't unpleasant, just unexpected. Soon Lana surrendered to his warm and soft tongue exploring her mouth.

His hands were now all over her body. He paid special attention to her meaty ass, caressing and groping it to his heart's content. However, he did not completely abandon her tits, touching them gently from time to time, stimulating her now diamond-hard nipples.

Lana caressed his body in return, running her hands over his muscled back. Then she dropped one of her hands and brushed his dick randomly.

"This is the part of him I would not mind touching more," she giggled in mind and firmly grabbed his manhood.

She gave it a couple of strokes when Svar decided to repay her in the same way and placed a hand on her clit, making circles with his finger. Lana imagined how they looked, two naked bodies standing in the middle of the room, groping each other's private parts while making out furiously. The mental image made her slit twitch.

"Mmm, you are so wet," he moaned into her mouth, taking a moment to break their intense kissing.

"And you are hard as steel. I want you so fucking bad."

"Let's not waste any more time," he guided her to the bed. Lana sat on it and then leaned back, spreading her legs as much as she could.

Svar took the invitation and thrust his dick into her dripping hole in one motion. Lana cried loud, but the next moment her lips here sealed by his, locking into a steamy kiss once more.

Without hesitation. Svar started to pound with all he had. Lana felt her hole stretching to the new limits, and she loved it. He was twice as big as Ernin, so Lana sensed motions of his cock with her entire inner tunnel. She immensely enjoyed the feeling, especially when he plunged it deep enough that his tip kissed the entrance to her womb.

Svar was noticeably heavy on top of her, but at the moment Lana only wanted him to not stop smashing his body into hers, driving his dick inside her. She wrapped her legs behind his back and pushed him in to ensure that he reaches her deepest spot.

He picked up the speed, making the bed move under the force of their intense coupling. Lana's head became completely devoid of thoughts, she became an animal in the heat. Her problems with Ernin, her upcoming wedding, and Hodin's harassment dissolved, only untainted bliss filled her mind. His dick stimulated every nerve in her pussy, his hands caressed her skin, and his tongue was all over her mouth.

"Why can't we all live like this? Just pleasure, no evil. Why do not people embrace this feeling? Why it is considered shameful to have sex when it elevates you to the best world possible?"

Svar demonstrated impressive stamina. Not only he didn't cum after several minutes of passionate sex, but he turned her on her belly and took Lana in another position. She lifted herself, stood on her knees, and presented her rear for him. Without losing time, Svar instantly rammed his rigid cock in her wide-open pussy.

Their intense mating was not unnoticed. Hildi came out of her room to fetch something edible but stopped dead on her track when she heard the sounds of a bed creaking and unmistakable slaps of skin on skin. She opened the door just in time to hear Svar panting that he is about to cum.

Lana felt a copious amount of seed flooding her womb. He twitched and twitched inside her, spewing scalding hot spurts for what felt like minutes. Her own orgasm washed over her when she felt the first rope of cum hitting her cervix, and Lana curled her toes from the intensity of the feeling.

- You two look so lovely, both sweaty and all.

Startled by Hildi's voice, Svar instinctively turned to her, pulling his deflating dick out of Lana's flesh clutches. Lana tried to keep as much of his warm seed inside as she could, but a thin flow of it still escaped and splattered on the bed.

"You stuffed her like a duck, but not with apples, as I can see."

"Hildi, stop making it more embarrassing than it is. She just asked me to help her to unload some stress from her shoulders, this is all," naked Svar sat on the bed near still not-exactly-conscious Lana.

"Where are my pants?" He frowned, finding them on the other side of the room. Oh yes, she actually threw them away to get to his dick quicker.

Hildi landed on the same bed, right next to her friend. She shamelessly checked out Lana's crotch.

"What a mess you made. Never thought you have so much cum stored, maybe you should unload it more often."

"Even more than we actually do? We fucked yesterday, don't you remember? I must tell you, Lana is something else. No offense Hildi, but her curves drive me insane. I swear, when my spunk ends, I will cum blood just to keep fucking her."

Eventually, Lana returned to her senses. Smiling shyly, she put her clothes back on. Since they still had some time to kill before work, the girls went to Hildi's room.

Lana thought they are going to chat as usual, but Hildi surprised her by walking straight to the cupboard. She searched for something for about a minute, and then returned to Lana with another vial in her hands.

"When will your period start?"

Lana looked at her friend's face and have not found any traces of mockery or a joke, so she answered honestly:

"Right now is the time it usually starts. Maybe in a couple of days, or maybe today evening."

"Okay. With a load that Svar dumped inside, you may be already pregnant. When the bleeding starts, and especially if it does not start." Hildi stressed the word, "Especially if it does not start, come to me and drink a spoon of this potion every day. Unless you want to carry his child, of course."

Lana gasped:

"So this is how you prevent pregnancy! I wondered, with your job, how you avoided being a mother."

Hildi smiled sadly:

"Actually, I brought the vial just in case. I am barren. I cannot conceive a child."

Lana's eyes watered:

"I am so sorry, I did not mean..."

"Don't be sorry. I did it intentionally, paid an illegal magician. I cannot bear the thought of bringing a child to this world, dooming them to live in the shadow of my reputation. And if it would be a girl, I do not want her to become like me. To go through what I went."

"If I ever meet my prince charming still... The spell is reversible. But with how my luck has been going my whole life, I will be barren to my death."

Lana jumped from her seat and hugged Hildi tight. She whispered some encouragements that she could not remember. When they broke their embrace, Hildi's eyes were watery too.

"I must confess something to you, Hildi. I took Ernin's seed inside before, and it felt like... it is melting inside me. Not planting, you know. I cannot explain it, but I feel that I will not get pregnant, no matter how much sex I have."

Hildi looked at her skeptically:

"Better safe than sorry. Please, use my solution for now; maybe later you will see a doctor or magician who will check if this is the case."

Lana agreed, and they spend the rest of their free time preparing for work. Curious, Lana watched as her friend spent a great deal of time in her make-up station. Hildi used a wide array of brushes, creams, lipstick, and some stuff that Lana did not even know the name of. The result was astounding though, Hildi looked as if goddess Dibella decided to walk among mortals.

When they got to the drinking hall on the first floor, Svar silently took Lana to the side and asked:

"Am I to understand that you are ready to give full service to the clients? I mean real fucking, as we did an hour ago."

Lana ruminated. The recent sex felt great, that is for sure. Why not make some more money while she is at it? And If people discover what she is doing, she will be claimed as a whore anyway, no matter what kind of sex she is having.

1...678910...14