Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she let his dick go and lay down on her tummy. Hefnir relocated around the bed and stared at her rear now. Lana heard the bed creaking under his weight. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, looking at the mess in the middle.

Hefnir quickly went from staring to action. Without fingering or licking this time, he pushed his tip inside her rectum. It sunk in easily, with a fleshy sound. He made a couple of careful test thrusts, pushing a copious amount of lube out of Lana's ass. Each time his dick went deeper than before with little resistance, so soon Hefnir began fucking her forcefully.

Lana meanwhile was having a great time. Delightful sensations of his big warm body pressed to her and his shaft spreading her insides sent her brain into a euphoric haze. She flexed her muscles to massage his dick, earning satisfying grunts. Apart from that, her only job was to lie prone and enjoy getting rammed in the butt.

It felt like today his dick was reaching even deeper than before, each thrust sending jolts up her spine and down her legs. She closed her eyes and basked in the sensation of fullness like never before.

"Just look at this ass jiggling," suddenly Hildi's voice broke her nirvana. Lana opened her eyes and was surprised by the sight of both Hildi and Svar standing in front of her. Not just idly standing, her girlfriend's hand was pumping Svar's dick with speed. Svar stepped forward, bringing his manhood inches close to Lana's face. The redhead looked intently at the angry red tip and Hildi's thin fingers around the shaft.

"He said he was close, so I arranged a treat for you. The white and sticky kind of treat," the brunette said. Lana licked her lips as she watched the dick in front of her twitching. She whispered:

"Bring it closer, I want it all in my mouth."

Hildi guided the dick right to her friend stuck out tongue just in time for the first thick spurts to land in the waiting mouth. Lana tried to catch all of it, but since dicks tend to jerk randomly while cumming a good portion of the spunk landed on her lips, cheeks, and nose.

Gently massaging the deflating cock, Hildi got on her knees and brought her face on the level with Lana's. Just to remind them that there is a man sodomizing her right now, especially forceful thrust from Hefnir sent drops of cum on Hildi's face.

The redhead licked her lips, gathering some sweet syrup, and then yelped from surprise when her friend leaned closer and started to lick her face. The raspy feeling of a warm tongue on her skin was unexpectedly pleasant. Hildi gathered all remaining sperm and locked her lips with her friend, feeding it to Lana.

Apparently, the sight of two women cum-kissing was too much for Hefnir, so he started cumming with the next push of his dick. Warmth flooded into Lana's asshole, coating her insides with gooey seed. Lana started to kiss her friend more sloppily, guessing that this sight might feed his lust. Hefnir dumped a surprisingly fat load, she was barely able to hold it inside when he finally finished.

The exhausted man dropped on the bed close to Lana who was still making out furiously with Hildi. Svar sat on the chair nearby, still recovering. He addressed the girls:

"That was a great fuck. Hildi, you are perfect as always. And Lana, every day I bless my decision to hire you. You are a treasure."

The redhead felt metaphorical warmth in her chest from these words. She also felt quite physical warmth leaking down her thigh. But at the moment she was too preoccupied battling tongues with her friend, so she just let it happen.

The girls continued to make out. They sat on the bed for more comfort and mashed their torsos together.

"Let's give them a show," the brunette whispered before latching her lips to Lana's. The girls rotated in a way that gave the men a great view of them, their boobs touching, their faces right next to each other.

Time to time Hildi took her mouth slightly away from Lana's to show their tongue twirling. One time she did some sucking movements to Lana's tongue that were mighty similar to a blowjob from the redhead's perspective. Not that she minded, melting from the exquisite sensation.

"Hey Svar. want to change partners?"

"Sounds good to me."

Lana turned her head to see both men stroking themselves to hardness again. Moments later, a meaty tip of Svar's dick appeared in front of her. She immediately swallowed it, falling short of deepthroating him from the first suck. After such a stimulation his manhood quickly turned rock-hard and Lana succeeded in taking him into her velvety gullet.

In the corner of her eye, she noticed Hildi slobbering over Hefnir's dick. The brunette either forgot or did not care that this cock recently was in her friend's ass. Lana concentrated on her own task at hand (in mouth technically), but the slurping and gagging sounds told her that Hildi put her oral talents to use.

Having the dick sufficiently lubricated, Lana leaned back and spread her supple thighs invitingly. Svar quickly accepted the invitation by pushing his dick in her dripping hole.

As she was pounded, Lana compared the size of dicks of both men. It felt like Svar was bigger, able to reach deeper. His dick was kissing the door to her womb right at this moment and she loved it. However, Hefnir's manhood was thicker, spreading her rear passage, leaving it to gape open and leak after their vigorous ass-fucking.

She locked her legs behind the man's back to not let this wonderful dick go away. The ridge of the tip dragged along all her inner folds every time Svar pushed it inside. This feeling carried her away on a wave of blissful euphoria. Yet again, Lana regretted it was impossible to live the rest of her life in this sublime state. She tightened her inner muscles and gently pushed Svar deeper with her legs.

The poor bed started to creak even louder as right next to them Hildi climbed on top of Hefnir and guided his shaft into her butthole. Lana spotted drops of the familiar lube color and wondered when did her friend manage to apply the lube. In any case, now she was riding him and taking it in her ass as deep as she could.

Lana admired her friend's cute frame and round ass-cheeks bouncing up and down. A month ago, Lana would never have thought it possible to be attracted to another woman, and now she was thinking about what she would do to Hildi when the men are out.

Meanwhile, Svar picked up the pace. Just to tease him, Lana crossed her hands under her breasts and cupped them so her meaty mounds swayed up and down her chest, in rhythm with Svar's forceful thrusts.

He reached for her breasts and squeezed them. His thumbs quickly found her nipples, circling and gently pinching them. Wary of being overzealous with her nipples, he gently stimulated them, making her quiver in pleasure.

Perhaps due to Lana's tricks with her pussy muscles or the titsplay, but this time Svar was the one who came first. He warned Lana and almost immediately made a low groan and started to paint her insides white.

As she felt his scalding seed in her innermost chamber, Lana pulled him even tighter with her legs to prevent even a drop of his precious juice from escaping her womb. She was right on the edge of an orgasm.

He pinched both her nipples at the same time and finally sent Lana into her own climax. Spurts of his thick seed hit her cervix, each hotter than the previous. Lana almost fainted, the only thing anchoring her to reality is acute jolts of pleasure when loads of Svar's sperm hit her womb.

As he emptied himself inside her he dropped right on Lana, panting heavily. The redhead was too exhausted to even protest against his weight on top of her. Fortunately, Lana's thick build allowed her to endure this ordeal.

"I am close to cumming..." Hefnir groaned nearby. They say that greed is a sin, but Lana could not help but thirst for even more sweet white honey. She summoned all her remaining strength and pushed Svar aside, then crawled towards the coupling pair. Hildi noticed her and teased:

"Look who just cannot get enough. You are lucky I am not cum-crazy as you," the brunette repositioned her legs and stood up, releasing Hefnir's dick out of her asshole with an audible pop sound.

Just in time for Lana to get there and wrap her lips around the tip. She pumped her fist on the shaft and tickled the underside of the dick with the tip of her tongue.

With almost a painful groan Hefnir started cumming. Lana gulped it all down, relishing the rich taste and texture of his cum. He came less since it was his second time today, but this allowed Lana to savor her treat without haste.

Four naked bodies lay on the battered bed, breathing heavily. Eventually, they regained their bearings and engaged in a conversation:

"You know, Lana, for a moment I wanted to get it all inside and see if you would eat my ass for your favorite meal."

"You can be so mean sometimes. I totally would though."

"Damn. You, guys, missed a spectacular show," Hildi addressed the men.

"Maybe we are yet to see it," Hefnir smiled slyly and produced a small vial from before from a pocket of his discarded pants.

"I am pretty sure you both know what it is," he said as he downed half of it and then passed the bottle to Svar. Lana had her suspicions that were quickly confirmed by his dick, which went from placid back to rock-hard in several heartbeats.

"Be careful with this stuff, I already had one man becoming comatose after it," Lana warned.

"Typical rookie mistake. This will be out last go of the night, so we better make it count!"

"My poor bum will get sore," Lana complained without real passion behind it. She decided to try a new position, so a minute later Lana was lying on her side, her meaty ass sticking slightly off the edge of the bed. Not without some adjustments, Hefnir managed to stick his dick inside and was now fucking her from a different angle.

Lana decided that the sensations were pretty similar, but with a nice twist of direction. Also, this position offered him an opportunity to stir his dick inside, stretching her hole more than before. The first time he did it Lana yelped but quickly learned to enjoy a sudden jolt of stimulation to her entire guts.

This was nice while it lasted, but she was now in a mood for experiments. She pushed Hefnir to sit on the bed so his back is right against the bed's board. Then Lana turned her back towards him and awkwardly maneuvered herself so she was sitting on his lap, and lowered her ass on his dick. She swayed her pelvis so she was literally impaling herself on his manhood.

"Gods, Lana, I never tried it before. The view is beautiful, and it feels heavenly."

She guessed that from his point of view it indeed looked splendid, her voluminous ass swallowing his dick, then letting it back, and swallowing again. This position was not that comfortable, really, but she decided to treat the cock that gave her so much sweet cream already.

When he grabbed her ass-cheeks and started fuck her bum in an earnest, Lana almost made a sigh of relief, since she longer had to bounce on it by herself. So now she can relax and just sway her hips in a rhythm of thrusts.

Casting a sight around, she noticed the second part of the lovers, Hildi riding Svar also in a reverse position. From today's observations, it appeared to Lana that her friend preferred to be on top of a man, using her weight to receive a dick as deep as possible. Lana was mildly jealous of Svar, for the fantastic view of Hildi's tattooed back and cute ass-cheeks.

Hefnir broke her line of thought with a fierce series of thrusts, which turned her legs into jelly. Looked like he still had some stamina, more than she anticipated. The rest time is over, then.

She dragged herself from his shaft, got on all fours, and wiggled her ass seductively at the man, staying just outside of his reach. Hefnir caught her hint and in a moment started to rail her from behind.

His meaty crown scrapped the already over-stimulated walls of her bowels, so Lana quickly became a writhing mess, moaning from the delightful torture. He filled her so nicely as if his dick was molded to fit in her asshole. Or maybe she adapted to his shape? The next deep push forced these thoughts from her head, yet again sending Lana into the throes of pleasure.

Suddenly, Hefnir pulled his dick out of her anus and started cumming on her ass. Scalding hot ropes of seed decorated Lana's massive derriere, painting it with a pearly white pattern. She was mildly disappointed she did not get to cum the second time, but it felt nice anyway. As a sigh of appreciation of sorts.

"Poor thing, no yummy butter for you this time? I might just share some," Hildi teased her. The brunette was sitting with Svar's dick in her hand, pumping her fist rapidly. When he started twitching, she quickly gulped the dick in her mouth and took the load right in.

With dreamy eyes, Lana watched as her friend approached her. Hildi went straight for the kiss, and Lana's eyes went wide when she realized what exactly is pouring from Hildi's mouth into her own. The redhead instantly formed an air-tight seal with her lips and sucked every drop of tender nut cream from Hildi's mouth. It tasted even better mixed with her friend's saliva.

All four positioned themselves on the bed in various poses, now truly exhausted. Lana lay on her tummy, her eyes half-closed from the pleasant kind of tiredness, which comes after a job well done. Or good fucking.

"Hey, Lana, your butt is glowing."

"Very funny, Hildi."

"She is right, though," the male voice confirmed. Hefnir sat behind her, admiring the view.

The redhead lazily turned her head and noticed that the white glazing covering her butt was indeed suspiciously bright, considering the dim light in the room. It seemed to radiate the light of its own.

"Maybe you have magic cum, Hefnir," Hildi giggled.

"I am pretty sure I would have known by now. Yours is not the first but I came on, but this is the prettiest one."

"You sly dog," Lana answered. A dubious compliment to say the least.

While they were busy with banter, the glowing subsided. Lana traced a finger over her ass cheek, expecting to bump into a crust of dry cum, but surprisingly she found nothing.

"How did it evaporate without a trace? Weird." Her mind was hazy, and everyone else in the room was not much better. After they had a breather, the girls bid farewell to the men and used the messy bed for its intended purposes. After a moment both were asleep.

Lana watched the purple haze swirl yet again. But this time it was different. With unbreakable resolve which comes only in dreams, she knew that today she is going to get to the center of it. She walked the familiar path with confidence, no misleading mist tricks this time. Without halting even for a minute, she headed right to the mist wall in the center of the village.

The figure she saw the last time was still there. The mist did not make a pathway for her, Lana just stepped right inside the wall of swirls. The mist was dense around her, it felt more like walking on a seafloor, except she could breathe. There were no directions here, but Lana walked forward, knowing that she is on the right path. It occurred to her that in this place her desire, her drive to find the person behind the wall will guide her better than following any directions.

The mist ended as abruptly as it started. Now she was actually underwater. With a push of her legs, Lana swam upward, towards the light.

It looked like she just submerged in a small lake. She was completely naked, but in the dream, this did not bother her in the slightest. Lana studied her surroundings, and the scenery was bizarre, to say the least.

It was a huge cavern or cave with a ceiling visible above. But the light that made the ceiling, and everything around Lana, visible, came from the gigantic fungi growing everywhere around her. Even the walls were covered in glowing vines that looked somehow wrong, utterly different from the plants Lana used to see on her forest walks.

There were no roads, trails, or other sights that this place was ever visited by a human. Lana walked on the soft undergrowth that also looked somehow fungal, raising shimmering clouds of spores around. In the distance, she noticed something that looked like a pile of stones and decided to head there. There were no other landmarks around anyway.

She had to admit there was some sort of unearthly beauty in this fungal forest. Lana was used to the sunlight always coming from above, so it looked highly unusual that the giant fungi illuminate each other, casing several shadows in different directions at the same time.

A cat-sized multi-legged creature scurried away from her. Lana knew that it cannot hurt her in the dream, but its chitinous body still filled her with uneasiness.

Finally, she broke out of the "forest" into something similar to a road. Or at least it was a road in the past. The stone she was stepping on was artificially cut and laid as a pattern. But there were wide cracks between stones with glowing vines growing in them, and in some places, the road was completely destroyed and replaced with fungi.

Lana carefully stepped onto the road which led to the pile of stones she spotted earlier. As she got closer, she heard the sounds. It sounded alien in this realm -- the clicking of metal on stone.

As she approached the building Lana noticed light coming from it. The familiar, flickering light of a torch, which was different from the even, unblinking glow of the vegetation around her.

Sure enough, inside the ruins she found the source of the sounds and light -- a torch mounted on a stone and a human, carefully inspecting a wall. The person was circling the particular part of a wall, sometimes gently probing it with a small hammer or chisel.

"Hey..." Lana uttered, getting no answer.

"Ummm, what is this place? Can you hear me?"

No reaction again. Apparently, she was only a spectator in this dream. Lana walked closer to study the person.

It was a woman. It was hard to determine her age in the unsteady lighting of a torch, but she appeared to be in her mid-thirties maybe? Tall, with toned physique, fair hair gathered in a braid. Brown skin, perhaps redguard blood? It is not like Lana saw a lot of redguards in her life, only a couple of caravan guards with funny curved swords. The stranger had no such sword though. She was dressed lightly, with no armor, the only noticeable weapon being a dagger in sheaths on her waist.

One click on the stone suddenly sounded different from before. The woman instantly perked up, fetched a book, and started to turn pages furiously. Not the first time in her life Lana wished she knew how to read, so she can understand what the book says.

The dark-skinned woman retrieved a glowing gem, just like the ones that Gella used in her ritual with Lana some days before, and smacked it on the wall. The stone remained in place as if glued. Then she consulted with a book and proceed to do the same thing in more than two dozen of places on the wall, creating something similar to a constellation made of glowing gems.

Lana sat on a stone and watched her work. Was she in this woman's memory? Was this vision somehow connected to her own magic condition? For now, Lana decided to continue watching in the hope this show will provide an insight into what was going on with her.

The redguard woman meanwhile finished her work, stepped away from the wall, and started chanting something in a language Lana didn't recognize. The gems on the wall started humming in a low tone. The wall cracked, deep slits in stone connected the gems, and then the stone exploded in the dust.

The woman coughed, waved her hand, and the dust instantly was swept by a wave of air.