Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she promptly rolled on her side and turned her back on him, showing that this conversation is over.

Lana's sleep was restless. In the dream, she wandered around the village, but the familiar sights were contorted and warped by some purple mist, hanging over the land. When she tried to look at something, the object was instantly covered with a carpet of pink flowers, spreading the familiar sickening smell before dissolving in the mist all together. The air was eerily still, not a single sound of a bird or insect disrupting the mesmerizing swirls of the purple mist. Suddenly, she heard a sound from the center of the village. Lana rushed forward, pushing the mist aside...

She woke up. Ernin was snoring next to her, first rays of light were creeping through the ceiling.

"What a weird dream. I am kinda curious what was in the center of the village," she idly ruminated. Quite soon her attention turned to other matters, particularly to her underwear, which felt unusually warm. Lana carefully rose from the bed and sneaked to the bath. There she stripped down and noticed a palm-sized wet spot on her panties.

"Have I peed myself?" she thought with embarrassment. But there was way too little moisture for this to be the case, and also no smell. She brushed her hand over her crotch and hissed. The familiar sensations from yesterday, but way stronger, assaulted her body. She traced along her pussy lips with a finger and stared at the glistening liquid covering her fingertip.

"I really need to touch myself. There is no harm in it, I just have to vent out the stress. Yes, yesterday was pretty stressful. But not with Ernin in the house." She slipped into her everyday clothes, paying special attention to not overstimulating her vagina while putting on new panties.

Lana woke up Ernin, warmed up the food, and then goodbye-kissed him again, hoping that this will motivate him not to become a stinky mess at work today. As soon as his back disappeared around the corner, Lana rushed to the bathroom. She stripped waist down, and without losing any time placed one hand over her clit and started caressing her pussy with another. She moaned long and low while being overwhelmed with pleasure again.

After a minute of intense pussy teasing Lana felt that her legs started to become unsteady. "Perhaps it would be more convenient if I am doing this sitting or lying," with this in mind she exited the bathroom and moved to the bed, avoiding windows to not be seen.

Sitting comfortably on the bed, she continued her assault on her vagina. Today the sensations she felt were more intense, and she used it to determine which parts of the pussy were the most pleasurable to touch. As she frantically teased her slit Lana noticed that her lips spread apart, as if inviting something inside. She used this opportunity to slide a finger inside herself and almost cried from the sensation. Yesterday she came right after putting a finger inside, but today Lana took the opportunity to explore her pussy more. She wriggled her finger, caressing her walls in different ways, trembling and moaning when she hit the right spot.

"Doing it with the forefinger is not really comfortable," she thought, retracting it from her pussy. "Maybe the middle finger will be better. It is longer too," Lana felt that there is a certain point inside her that would feel really good if she reached it. But the middle finger also proved insufficient to reach... whatever was inside her. She winced from frustration and plunged the ring finger in her now gooey and sloppy hole as well, trying to reach deeper. Although that didn't ultimately help, she felt pleasantly stretched and started to experience the same jolts of pleasure as yesterday. Lana concentrated on wiggling two fingers inside her while her second hand worked on her clit all that time. The pleasure was getting more and more intense, she started to feel overheating again, even without the bath. As her fingers became blurred plunging in and out of her vagina, Lana finally brought herself to orgasm. She heard her own half-cry half-moan, but hardly registered making it. Lana drifted on the waves of ecstasy for some time, just lying on the bed, keeping her fingers inside. Finally, her rugged breath normalized and she returned to reality.

"Good thing I decided to lie on the bed, my legs are so shaky." Carefully, she got off the bed, feeling content and satisfied. However, chills of air on her ass and legs reminded her that she has to put herself in order.

Lana lifted her fingers and took a whiff of her own juices out of curiosity. The smell was weak but pleasant. She wasn't sure what made her stick her tongue and give it a lick, perhaps the same perverted curiosity. She tasted nice, so Lana licked both fingers clean. Suddenly ashamed of herself, she grabbed her clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

A bit later, she finally started another laborious day. There always is something to do. Ernin has a bear's appetite, so cooking is an everyday issue. She visited the local shop, and bid hello to the owner. When she finished the chores, the sun was already past noon. Lana then quickly thought about going to the forest to retrieve her panties but decided that she is not yet ready to return to this place.

"I wonder what enchantment was on that troll and if it is connected to my sudden... urges. Perhaps the wise woman knows something about it?"

The local witch that lived nearby might be helpful in magic-related questions, but when Lana imagined telling her about her sex with the troll her face reddened.

"Perhaps later. Right now I do not feel weird or anything anyway." Lana decided to calm her nerves by gardening, caring for all sorts of plants that she brought home from her forest ventures in the past. Some of them were in pots, staying on windowsills, while others were planted everywhere around the house. She lost herself in it so much that the next thing she noticed was the sound of the gates, signaling that Ernin returned home.

"As always, my love is making everything around her as beautiful as herself," he hugged and kissed her. Lana very much doubted that she was all that pretty right now with her hands caked with dirt and hair in disarray, but the compliment was nice and, most importantly, he actually took time to dip in the river today, so she returned the kiss and let it linger for a bit.

They proceeded to have supper, and then she listened to his banter and stories. The evening was quite nice as they spoke about preparation for their wedding. The whole evening Lana teased him with hints of what she will do to him at night, making her fiancé red-faced more than once.

"I never thought that teasing men is so much fun!" she thought while the familiar feeling of heat slowly crept up her body.

After quick consideration, Lana did not put any panties under her nightie before going to bed. She gave a light pat to her crotch and shivered from the pleasant sensations. Feeling naughty, she returned to the bed with anticipation of more action for her pussy.

"The teasing was nice, I guess it is time to actually thank him for listening to my wishes.'' Ernin did not even have a chance to make a move before Lana pulled him into a kiss, a deeper one this time. They had been making out for a couple of minutes when she noticed something hard poking at her thigh. Lana dragged her leg over Ernin's body to feel it more.

Before long, without breaking the kiss, she traced her finger through his hairy chest to the waistband of his pants and yanked them down. In the unsteady light of the lamp, it was hard to discern how long his member is, but it was way smaller than the troll's.

"I guess I should have expected that, probably not many men pack a shaft of this size," she thought while taking his dick into her palm and squeezing it. Ernin moaned into her mouth, and that was all the encouragement Lana needed. She ran her fingers all over his cock, trying to feel it better. Lana soon discovered how to produce the best reactions from Ernin (gauging by his moans) and started to jerk her hand up and down, occasionally giving his glans a bit of extra caress.

All this action got her pussy begging for attention and all hot. "Perhaps this is the time for you to learn how to please a girl," she thought while grabbing his hand and pressing it against her crotch. Ernin fumbled, not knowing what parts to touch and generally overwhelmed by this sudden development. Lana sighed, and without breaking her grasp on his penis guided his hand to her clit. But Ernin surprised her, and not in a good way, by some sudden jerks of his whole body, and then cumming all over her hand.

He removed his hand from her pussy, causing a disappointed grunt from Lana --

"Hey, care to finish?" she uttered, but Ernin hardly heard her, lying on his back, smiling like a lunatic. "Guess it is up to me to do all the work around the house, even in this regard," - she thought as she retracted her hand from his cock. Ernin's seed felt like it was burning on her skin, so Lana decided to inspect it closer.

It looked like his seed is glowing on her hand in the poorly lit room. Lana took a deep breath, trying to figure out its smell. The aroma was hard to describe, but she felt a slight undertone of the same sweet scent from yesterday. Mesmerized by it, she brought her hand right next to her face, looking at the reflections of the light on the murky liquid, enjoying the feeling of heat on her skin.

Tentatively, she gave it a lick. And immediately latched her mouth to her palm, trying not to miss a drop. The seed tasted heavenly, sweet, and tender. What is more important, each lick sent a quiver through her body that resonated so nicely in her pussy. Lana placed a finger on her clit and quickly rubbed herself to climax while feasting on cum. She drifted in a sea of ecstasy, the sensations amplified somehow by the consumed seed.

Lana stopped bathing her palm in saliva when it became clear that she got all of Ernin's cum. Speaking of him, when Lana returned to her senses she heard soft snoring sounds.

"Seriously?" Irritated by the lack of respect for her needs, Lana turned her back on him and quickly drifted off to sleep.

She was back in her purple dream, chasing something in the center of the village. Today the sound was clearer and reminded her of someone sloppily eating something. But when she tried to see what this is all about, the endless streets of the village lead her away from the center to a never-ending labyrinth of purple haze and flowers.

Lana woke up from the clutter of dishes in the kitchen. Today Ernin got up first and now was in the middle of fixing himself a breakfast.

Feeling extremely content and cozy, she spent the next minutes lazing under a blanket.

"My love has awakened, now the sunshine truly lights our house," Ernin exclaimed and kissed her goodbye before work. "I will return here looking for the warmth of a sunset today."

"Damn, he really has a way with words." As Lana watched him depart for work, she found it impossible to be angry for yesterday's negligence from him.

"How did I never notice this before? I guess he compliments when he wants something naughty from me. Typical man."

"The floors are not going to scrub themselves. Come up, you lazy bum." she chastised herself. There was something that made her extremely relaxed and content this morning, and Lana's thoughts returned to yesterday's activities. Why do people shun all this stuff? She was raised to think that everything about physically making love is improper and not something to look forward to. Her cheeks became red. Yesterday her resolve came from being horny, but now, Lana realized that she anticipates today's evening.

Maybe she should step it up a bit even. She bit her lip, thinking of possibilities. Finally, she got up and started her day. While changing, Lana brushed a finger over her slit, mildly surprised of it not being oversensitive again. She actually started to get used to that.

As usual, cooking, doing laundry and other chores quickly got her occupied. Several times during the day she touched herself, trying to figure out when the nice feelings appeared. The observations brought her another orgasm when she discovered that even if her pussy is not sensitive to begin with, a bit of fingering quickly makes it so.

"There are worse ways to pass the time," she thought, sitting on the bed with her skirt discarded. Then she gasped at the sight of a spot that her naughty alone time left on the blanket.

"Oh no, I should have expected that with all this wetness on my fingers." First, she addressed the fingers by licking them clean, then took the blanket to a laundry basket.

"I do have some free time before Ernin is back, maybe I should go for a stroll." She changed and took her time walking the trails around the village, taking care not to wander too far. However, she did not muster the courage to return to the site of the troll encounter.

On her way back she chatted with neighbors, mostly about her upcoming wedding. When she returned home, Ernin already chewed through half of the dinner.

"My love returned, and with her the heat...or was it... yeah, the warmth is back in my house!"

"That was weird but still nice." Lana decided not to dwell on it and moved to have her own meal.

As soon as Ernin finished his food he got all fidgety, not so subtly hinting that he would not mind the repetition of yesterday's handjob.

"Handjob? What a weird word. I guess it fits, I did most of the work with my hand."

While Lana put up some token rejections, the truth was that she started salivating as soon as she saw him. She didn't mind in the slightest working a bit with her hand to gain her real meal, the sweetest kind of meal. Lana couldn't believe she lived under the same roof with him and never even suspected what heavenly nectar he could produce.

Ernin felt that her objections had no actual resolve behind them and softly pulled her to the bed. Yesterday they caressed each other before sleep, but today neither of them felt like waiting for the night. Lana allowed herself to be guided to their bed by hugging and kissing, and in no time she knelt in front of Ernin, who already briefly struggled with a belt and then dropped his pants.

Today Lana decided to take a closer look at his shaft. It indeed was way smaller than a troll's and also covered in soft skin that was quite nice to touch. She slowly moved her hand, savoring the feeling of warmth and softness, as his cock expanded and stood erect, pointing at her with a small hole.

"So that is where the seed comes from. Let's explore a bit," she thought while looking at Ernin's balls, dangling below the shaft. She cupped them with her other hand, and after receiving a pleasure moan from him started to enthusiastically fondle them.

Under her ministrations the penis expanded to its full extent, which was slightly shorter than her palm. Lana wondered if it is a typical size for them. She started to stroke it in the earnest, receiving the encouraging grunts. After a while Lana changed her hand and redoubled her efforts, getting more and more thirsty as she felt his dick twitching. She noticed something glistening on the tip and prepared herself to catch the prize.

Several strokes after he finally erupted. Lana gasped when the first rope of semen landed on her blouse. "Oh no, I have lost some... Better make sure that no more is wasted!" She cupped her palms over his glans, enjoying the warmth of his stuff pouring into her hands. When he finished cumming Lana eagerly licked all his seed, and then fondled his cock a bit more, squeezing a drop of cum on the tip, which she immediately scooped and put into her mouth.

Yesterday she ate all cum instantly, taken by surprise how good it tastes. So today Lana decided to savor it and rolled her treat inside her mouth several times before swallowing. The flavor and texture were similar to fresh honey but way richer and thicker, and with some barely perceptible undertones that she found difficult to recognize but enjoyed anyway. Like it was honey made from unknown and exotic flowers.

After consuming what Ernin had to offer, Lana noticed a wet spot on her blouse and decided to change. "Hmm, I should be more careful while doing... stuff with Ernin. I just did the laundry a couple of days ago, but the basket will be full in no time if things continue to go like this."

When she returned to their bedroom, Ernin was still lying with a blissful facial expression.

"Hey love hero, how about pulling up your pants?" Lana teased him.

Meanwhile, she was seriously worked up. Lana tried to distract herself from her aching womanhood by washing dishes but found it impossible to concentrate on the task. After almost breaking a plate she gave up and returned to the bedroom.

Ernin actually put his pants back in their rightful place and now was lying relaxed, whistling some motive.

"Hey..."

"Hey, beautiful. Want to rest with your beloved husband?"

Lana rubbed her thighs, unnoticed by Ernin due to her skirt.

"We are yet to get married..." she felt a bit confused since they have already done things that only husbands and wives are supposed to do.

"I was thinking... Maybe we should do it one more time? I still feel kind of weird..."

As expected, he smiled at the suggestion:

"My love finally found what a man has to offer! You can have all of it, dear!"

"Actually, I was thinking you can help me..." she started, but the sight of his cock coming to life again as he slid down his pants distracted her.

She quickly got on her knees in front of him and gave his shaft a probing squeeze.

"Know what, Ernin? You can lie back, I will take care of things from here."

He happily obliged. Lana wiggled out of her skirt and plunged a finger inside her hole. She immediately added a second one when she felt how moist she was. With her other hand, she started stroking his manhood, which was slowly rising again.

"Is it because he erupted recently? His shaft feels softer and a bit smaller than before."

Yet again she caught a glistening on the tip of his dick and decided to take a closer look.

Close up Lana noticed a drop of colorless liquid on the tip. She stopped jerking, gathered the liquid, and put it into her mouth. The taste definitely was there, but weaker, more of a promise of what to come. She started enthusiastically moving her hand again.

In several seconds, a new drop is formed on the tip. The same liquid, as Lana confirmed after tasting.

"Is this what manhood does normally? Perhaps it is their way of getting wet, just like me."

Speaking of getting wet, her fingers started to make a squelching sound that made the situation even more perverted.

Fascinated by his dick, Lana put her face right next to it. When the next drop formed, she decided not to break her handjob but save the time and lick straight from the source. So she kissed his tip and sucked in the delicious treat.

Ernin made a loud moan and actually raised his head to see what is going on. Their eyes locked while Lana held the tip of his meaty glans in her mouth. For a moment she did not know what to do but gave it a tentative lick while looking straight at his eyes.

"By the gods, this feels heavenly" he whispered. Encouraged by his approval, Lana started to slash her tongue all over his glans. She even felt his cock getting a bit bigger and harder, expanding to its full size.

She kept this up for a while, bathing the head of his dick in hot saliva while planting tongue strokes all over it. She became so enthralled in the process that when the first rope of cum hit her throat, Lana gagged and almost let his cock out of her mouth.

Almost, but not quite. Fearing that she will lose some seed like the last time, Lana swallowed his dick even deeper to not let even a drop of her ambrosia escape. Warmth flooded her chest and spread over her body, triggering an explosive orgasm when it hit her lower regions. For a minute Lana allowed herself to be carried by this feeling, basking in the pleasure. When his dick dispensed all it had into her eager gullet, Lana continued to gently suckle on it for a bit.