Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No response. She frowned, went around the bed, and stirred him with both hands.

"Ernin? Are you alright?"

No response. Lana felt fear rising. She rolled him on his back to check if he was breathing. She was relieved to find that he is alive at least.

"Maybe our night drained him more than I thought. I better let him rest." Lana proceeded to have a grim breakfast alone, eating both sandwiches without noticing. She did home chores while constantly checking on Ernin. He still appeared in deep sleep, resisting all her attempts to wake him.

He finally stirred when she began to seriously freak out. Lana almost flew to the bed to find Ernin glass-eyed and disoriented. He tried to sit on the bed only to collapse back on it. Lana's fear swiftly transformed into panic as she discovered that he is unable to even stand on his own.

Ernin was unable to speak properly, but from his rambling Lana discerned that he wanted to go to the toilet. She threw his arm over her shoulder and guided her naked, stumbling fiance to the bathroom. Lana waited outside while he relieved himself, but came right in when she heard something crushing.

It appeared that he was trying to find a certain magic potion in their bathroom. At first, Lana thought that he was delirious, but followed his guidance and, surprisingly, she found an unlabeled bottle in a hidden hole, covered by a wooden plank.

He finally gathered his wits enough to tell that he bought it from the witch yesterday after work so he has some stamina for sex. Lena listened to this confession with wide eyes, she never suspected that this is so important for him to outlast her in bed.

He whimpered and slumped on the floor, so Lana brought him back on the bed and cooked some porridge. She then spoon-fed him, changed the sheets, and put Ernin back to sleep.

"What should I do now?" Lana thought while frantically circling in the kitchen. "I used him for my own satisfaction in bed a couple of days ago, that is true. But I never thought it would push him to use some dubious witchcraft! What has he done..."

"Okay, I have to care for him until he recovers. IF he ever will recover," Lana shivered. "I should consult with the witch, perhaps she has the cure! I also should go to the lumber mill and tell them that Ernin is in no shape to work."

Lana checked their emergency budget. Around 50 gold, enough for one, maybe two weeks. How much did Ernin spend on this potion? "I should look for a temporary job," she decided.

For now, she tidied up the house and cooked for herself. With day's worries, she totally neglected her now over-sensitive pussy. Lana changed to her nightie and lay near Ernin, hugging him closely. He did not even flinch from his deep sleep.

She tried to go to the dreamland too but had a hard time relaxing due to the almost steaming heat in her crotch.

"He is dead asleep, right? I am just going to rub myself a bit, just to help with the sleep." And that was exactly what she did. It was hardly a surprise to discover how moist her pussy was.

At first, she tried to be as silent as possible, but soon figured that some gentle caressing will not do the trick, so she plunged two fingers inside and proceeded to finger-fuck herself to a pleasant orgasm. She totally forgot about her fiancé lying close, but fortunately, he did not wake up.

Lana cleaned herself by licking her own juices-smeared palm and was finally able to have a good night's sleep.

Lana could not stand the thought of him waking up in an empty house while she is away speaking with the witch. Thus, she sat near Ernin until he woke up again. He still felt terribly weak and needed help to visit the bathroom and eat.

"Honey, I am going to pay a visit to the wise woman and tell the men on the lumber mill that you are ill. I'll be right back!" the only answer she got was an indiscernible whimper as he sunk back on the bed to sleep.

Soon, Lana approached the lumber mill. The gritting of saws and loud bangs of wood on wood sounded a bit intimidating. A bunch of workers scuttled around, one of them pointed at the foreman.

Tall and fair-haired, Hodin appeared to be cut in straight lines. Square shoulders, square chin. Lana decided that he is handsome, but only after removing all sawdust from his hair. He was helping men to handle some logs, but immediately stopped it and looked at Lana inquisitively.

"I am Lana, Ernin's bride."

"Ah, good old Ernin. He is never late for work, but not today. Did something happen?"

"Yes, he is sick. Very sick, and I am not sure for how long."

Hodin's face turned grim:

"Awful business. What is it? Has the forsworn plague returned?"

"No! I mean, probably not. He is awfully sleepy and weak, and can't even stand without my help. I am on my way to the witch hut, I believe she knows the cure."

"Well, let's hope he is alright. I understand, I will explain it to the men, we will not hire new people for his position for now. Ernin is a good worker, and I wish him a quick recovery."

"Ernin is not really in the state to understand Hodin's wishes, but this is nice of him anyway."

She thanked him and bid farewell. Hodin looked at her back, particularly at the meaty ass-cheeks, barely outlined under her skirt. An unreadable expression was on his face.

Soon, not without some hesitation, she approached the witch hut. Lana's face already was red as she imagined how she would explain the issue to the witch.

"Okay, there is no use in dawdling around, let's get this over with," she gathered her courage and knocked on the door.

The door opened by itself. Taking this as an invitation, Lana strode in. She never was inside the witch's house, and it looked more like a herbalist's home. Bundles and heaps of different sorts of grass, leaves, mushrooms, and other typical witch stuff were all over the place. Holding her breath, Lana stepped into the next room and faced the witch.

A tall and neatly dressed woman stood near a table, doing some alchemy stuff. At least that was what Lana assumed, seeing a mortar and pestle. Her hair was showy white, as if bleached, but overall she did not look old, maybe in her forties. Perhaps unconsciously Lana expected her to look like a twisted crone.

"What is it, child?"

Surprised by how pleasant her voice is, Lana stated her business:

"Good morning, wise one. We are not introduced, my name is Lana. Do you remember a young man called Ernin buying a potion from you? This one?" she showed it to the woman.

"You can call me Gella. And yes, I recognize this potion very well, it is among my most demanded wares. Is Ernin a stocky young man with a silly mustache?"

"Yes, that is him!" Lana was amused to discover that a lot of villagers used this potion.

"He is in trouble after the potion, just cannot stand. On his legs, I mean."

Lana got a bit embarrassed and tried to sound not like she is blaming the witch for all this mess. Arguably, the witch carried some responsibility by selling this stuff to Ernin, but even before approaching the witch hut, Lana decided to be as polite as possible to not antagonize the only person who might know the cure.

The older woman did not express any signs of anger, fortunately:

"Poor boy. He was so red in the face when he was buying it and ran away before I could warn him not to use more than two sips of the stuff per night. I am guessing he overdid it?"

"Ernin, you are a fucking oaf." It all made sense to Lana now.

"I do not know how much he gulped down, but he went for a.... refill at least three times, as far as I remember. Maybe more."

Lana felt her face heating when she realized she just told a complete stranger that she and Ernin fucked at least four times and then she lost count.

Gella cocked her brow but refrained from commenting on this.

"It drains the strength from the body to sustain stamina. It happens sometimes, especially with men who use the potion for the first time. Men often get... overzealous in the bed if they think they can just go on and on," as the witch explained this to the young brine, Lana could not help but wonder if she is speaking from her own experience.

"I have two pieces of news for you, child. The good one is that this condition is reversible. You can reinforce his body back with a certain concoction. The bad news is that it requires blisterwort tincture, but I sold my last blisterwort a while ago, and there is no resupply in sight."

Lana let out an immense sigh of relief from the first part. But the second puzzled her:

"Blistewhat? I never heard of this thing."

"It is an alchemical ingredient. A subterranean breed of fungi that grows only in caves. But it is dangerous to harvest since chaurus feed on it."

Lana heard rumors about chaurus, the human-sized predatory insects from the underground, and she was not at all thrilled by the idea of meeting them.

"However," the witch raised a finger, "Our tavern host Svar might have some. I know he uses it to create a hangover-removal remedy. A complete waste of valuable alchemical ingredients, if you ask me. I would need around ten ounces of the stuff for the beginning."

Lana perked up. There was hope after all!

"Thank you, Gella. I will go to the tavern right now!" Lana darted from the hut, glad to escape this uneasy conversation.

Gella's expression became thoughtful. Her magic talent was pretty weak, she long since realized that it is way more important that she learned how to read and then studied alchemy. Simple tricks like opening doors kept people impressed and helped to uphold her reputation. But in the presence of this young girl, Gella felt as if she was standing near a magical fire, like back in the days when she studied in the Winterhold College library.

"If a sorcerer goes through Dragon Bridge, I better let them know. Now I wonder what Hodin actually wants from her."

Lana, meanwhile, approached the "Four Shields" tavern. She never visited it before, only knew that the tavern is experiencing tough times. Before the war, most income was from traveling caravans of merchants, but after the Empire and Ulfric declared a mutual embargo, the trade declined. The old tavern owner Faida sold it to her cousin Svar and moved to Solitude, and since then it was mostly a place for local men to drink after work.

It was still morning, so the tavern was completely empty, only Svar cleaning some cups behind the bar. Lana approached him and conveyed her story. The second time it actually was easy and less embarrassing, because she did not have to tell how many times she had sex per night.

Svar checked his stock and indeed found some blisterwort. Lana felt a relief wash over her. But it was short-lived as Svar declared the price.

"Two hundred coins? With all respect..." Lana's face indicated a clear lack of respect for the person who gouges prices.

"Can't give it cheaper, this is literally the last of the stuff. And there are not many people who risk harvesting it because of chaurus, I did not have resupply since last year." Svar was adamant on the price.

"However, girl, I can offer you an alternative. I am a bit short on hands in the tavern right now, so how about we cut a deal. You work as a waitress, and I deduct half of your salary as the payment."

Lana opened her mouth to continue haggling, but then contemplated the offer. "That way I will make some money until Ernin gets well. Just this morning I was thinking about a temporary job and it literally dropped in my hands. If all I need is to serve food and drinks to a half-empty inn."

Sensing that she is hesitating Svar pressed on:

"The work hours are from the end of shifts in the lumber mill, it's 6 in the evening. You have to work while patrons are drinking, but no longer than six hours. Usually, only one or two are left when we close. Longer shifts are possible on weekdays. Sometimes men are tipping, and occasionally we still have trade caravans, and they bring lots of money."

"This sounds decent... but the pay is probably not that great. I heard tips are a thing for waitresses, maybe I will be able to get more money that way."

"Am I going to be the only waitress here?" she inquired, still not completely certain.

"I have another one, the name is Hildi. She works the same hours, but I need at least two girls just in case she cannot attend work for some reason."

Lana promised to think about it and answer tomorrow. When she returned home, Ernin was still asleep. As she went through the usual process of maintaining the household she thought about asking his opinion on the waitress job. When he woke up and looked at her with the glass eyes Lana attempted to explain her dilemma, but he was not even conscious enough to comprehend it. She helped him as usual, and this strengthened her resolve to accept the offer. She must do anything in her power to bring him back.

She started to get used to satisfying herself with fingers. Lying on the bed, she thought that two weeks ago she would not believe it if someone told her she is going to miss taking Ernin's dick deep inside.

The next morning she headed to the tavern to tell her decision. Svar, delighted by the news, immediately gave her the blisterwort and told her to come to work today, an hour or so in advance so he can explain her responsibilities.

With the key ingredient, Gella brewed a whole pot of remedy and said to feed Ernin two spoons of it every day, morning and afternoon. Lana almost sneezed from the acrid smell of the stuff and was afraid to even think about how it tastes. The witch charged fifty extra gold for brewing, but unlike Svar she agreed to postpone the payment with no conditions.

Fortunately, Ernin was awake so she administered the first dose immediately. To her delight, he did not resist in any way, so Lana figured that the taste is probably not that foul.

She explained to Ernin that she will be missing every evening for the next few weeks at least and was fairly sure he understood. So, when the time arrived, she went to her new job.

She changed to clean clothes provided by Svar. The skirt was quite short, more like something she would wear to her forest ventures to not constrain movement, but in public it was bordering on inappropriate. The work did not seem too hard, the most important thing was not to confuse different people's orders. Lana met Svar's elderly aunt who was running the kitchen and the public was mildly agitated by the new face in the tavern, but overall her first day went well. She soon figured that most of them don't really care who brings them ale.

Her first interaction with Hildi felt odd though. Her co-worker was almost ten years older than her, in her late twenties. Tall and beautiful, with her raven-black hair and lean figure, Hildi wore a noticeable amount of makeup and had a peculiar-looking piercing ring in her nose. Lana discovered that Hildi is a stranger in the village who moved here about a year ago. This women intrigued Lana. But she did not have the opportunity to speak to her properly at the beginning of her shift. Even more strange, Hildi disappeared somewhere close to the end of the day, so Lana was serving the table alone for about an hour.

She returned home satisfied with a good day's work, but not so satisfied in other ways. Lana rubbed herself yet again, silently addressing Ernin:

"Please get well soon. I am so hot and twitching at the end of the day, with nothing to cheer me up."

She experienced a weird hunger, the kind she knew could not be sated with usual food. Today she got so worked up she decided to check if Ernin is incapable of getting erect, even while at sleep. Turned out he is completely flaccid, no matter how long she stroked and even sucked it. When she realized that, Lana again furiously masturbated to another orgasm.

The next day felt like she was starting to get used to the new routine. With Ernin constantly sleeping a huge amount of cooking became unnecessary, so she found a bit of free time to tend to her garden. Yet again she boiled some porridge, fed him, gave the remedy, and then went to work.

The second day was just as uneventful. Lana started to see a pattern here - lots of men came to the tavern to chat and hang out while slurping on one mug of cheap wine for hours. Svar didn't seem to mind that most patrons ordered one or two cups of the cheapest booze per evening.

Close to the end of the day, Hildi disappeared again. Lana wanted to ask Svar what is up with that, but he was engaged in a quiet conversation with one of the clients, Lana was not really surprised to see that it was Hodin, the lumber mill foreman. The chances of new clients walking in at such an hour were pretty low, so she decided to look for her co-worker.

First, Lana checked the kitchen. The older woman there gave Lana a weird look after she asked where Hildi was. Without any success, Lana returned to the main room where the men were still talking. She decided not to disturb her boss and just look around. After all, she was not familiar with the tavern's layout, so knowing her workplace would be nice.

Hildi was nowhere to be found on the first floor, so Lana went up to the second floor where rooms are located. Maybe Hildi was cleaning them? Not exactly the waitress job though.

Dim light was glowing in one of the rooms from the partially opened door. Lana rushed to it but stopped dead on her track when she heard noises from the room. The noises that she became very familiar with over the course of the last week or so.

There are very few occupations that produce meaty skin-on-skin slapping sounds, but Lana wanted to be sure this is what she thinks this is. Slowly and carefully she approached the door and peeked inside.

Exactly as expected, Hildi was on all four on the floor, getting fucked from behind by a man. Lana was unable to discern his face, but the woman's face and hair were unmistakable.

Moving stealthily as a Brotherhood assassin, Lana reached the doorway and positioned in a way that offered her a better view. Poor lighting of the room concealed the man's features, but Lana was able to discern his wide frame and hairy chest.

Hildi's body was lighted way better, so it was possible to distinguish a lot more. Lana saw the woman's petite ass-cheeks shaking under the force of the man's thrusts. Hildi's breasts were hidden from the sight, but Lana's eyes went wide when she realized that there was a huge tattoo on Hildi's back, something like a snake coiling around her frame.

The sounds Hildi made were more like mewling than moaning. Paired with the man's low grunts, the overall spectacle suddenly made Lana weak in her legs. Her hand slipped down to her crotch, covered by a skirt. Without realizing it, Lana started to rub herself through the fabric.

"Mmm, I know exactly what you are feeling right now... How thick it is, how it stretches me, how it is hitting that spot inside..." with these lustful thoughts Lana rubbed herself faster and faster.

Suddenly, after a particularly energetic push, Hildi's head swayed to the side. Lana could swear she saw the woman's eyes glistening in the lamp's light. She froze in place, imagining how embarrassing the situation would be. But apparently, Hildi did not notice the silent watcher.

The woman picked up the pace, slamming her hips at him, impaling herself on his shaft as deep as possible. Lana in turn continued rubbing herself, enjoying the lascivious view to the fullest.

After a couple more minutes the man grunted:

"I am close..."

Hildi stood, letting his dick out. Lana stunningly watched as a massive shaft, almost as thick as her wrist, throbbed in the air. The woman meanwhile turned around (fortunately not facing Lana's side), got on her knees, and took it in her mouth.

"It is twice as big as Ernin's! Or maybe even more! How is she able to swallow it?" Lana watched intently as Hildi managed to take about half of it and then started to slide her lips up and down energetically, making an occasional slurp.

1...34567...14