Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned back from her euphoric journey, she let his now limp shaft slip from her mouth. She grabbed her skirt from the floor and stood up.

"I should hit the bathroom and clean myself" thinking that Lana turned on unsteady legs and slowly exited the room. It occurred to her that Ernin probably was able to see her naked ass-cheeks while she moved, as well as suspiciously glistening thighs, but she dismissed these thoughts. He is probably staring at the ceiling blissfully right now.

"What a mess I made again. But it was worth it, no doubt." Her juices covered all inner thighs, and several streaks of liquid traced down to the knees. Her pussy was a total mess. Lana usually groomed it to some degree to avoid trouble during her period, and now the remaining short hair was matted and clinging to her crotch. She wiped herself, creating several jolts of pleasure from her pussy in the process. Blessing herself for the decision to drop panties before she started leaking like a wineskin, she put them back on. Feeling satisfied with her look and generally content after a recent orgasm she returned to her fiancé.

Unsurprisingly, he was already snoring when she got back. The events of the evening took a toll on him, so Lana decided not to disturb Ernin. Come to think of it, she also felt sleepy.

Lying next to him, Lana ruminated about the event of the recent days. "I am absolutely sure I never had these urges and feelings before. What happened? Is that what they call 'coming in age?' After all, all wives do this stuff with their husbands, don't they?" Another possibility, which she was afraid to admit to herself, is that the troll incident affected her somehow. Has the beast awoken her woman's side? Or maybe it has something to do with the enchantment that turned him into dust?

"This pink dust... I washed it away as soon as I could, but perhaps it did something to me?" She shivered. The idea that something magical is happening to her was uncomfortable. But if she asks the local witch for advice then she would have to tell the whole story. And if the rumor reaches the village... She would actually prefer turning into dust like the troll.

"I do not feel particularly magical." Lana extended her arm above her head trying to conjure... something. Nothing happened and she felt dumb. She slowly drifted to sleep, idly wondering if the troll seed tastes just as good as human's.

Undisturbed by weird dreams, the next day she awoke before Ernin. The sun was about to rise, their bedroom becoming more lighted by the minutes.

"We slept in our clothes, ugh." Lana quietly washed her face to banish sleepiness and looked at Ernin. Now she felt conflicted about their recent activities.

He definitely was not the most romantic man around, but Lana felt she wouldn't find many romantics in the village even if she tried. But he is a hard-working Nord, and he definitely has some nice compliments. Not to say about his hidden features...

His hidden feature became quite visible when she turned onto his back in his sleep. Lana noticed his morning hard-ons quite a while ago, but before she considered it gross.

Now she was intrigued. The taste still lingered in her mouth, and the only thing between Lana and her treat was his linen pants.

The familiar heat appeared in her lower abdomen and crept through her body. Lana made a tentative step towards the bed.

"Do I really want to do this? Well he gave me some sweet honey yesterday; I guess it is okay to thank him. And he works so hard on the mill every day." With these thoughts, her steps became less tentative.

"I hope he doesn't wake up too early". Lana carefully put her weight on the bed and crawled to Ernin. She slowly untied his waistband and carefully pulled his pants down.

His dick sprang, free of the confines. Lana licked her lips and gulped it in one go, even deeper than yesterday. Ernin groaned in his sleep, and again after Lana slid her lips up and down his shaft. She did not use her tongue, curious about how much lipswork it would take to wake him.

Slowly down the shaft and then swiftly up, every motion causing him to moan. Lana counted three sucks before she felt his body moving. Dumbfounded for a moment, he quickly broke into a smile:

"I can get used to waking up like that. My love, you are everything a man can dream about."

She let his dick out of her mouth:

"Depends on your behavior."

In reality, there was no way she would give up on his delicious seed. But she could already see how this threat will keep him in line.

Lana returned to sucking. The sun was only rising, so she took her time teasing him. She enveloped his dick with her mouth, generously coating it with saliva and lashing her tongue all over it. Quite soon the room became filled with slurping sounds, which she found naughty but thrilling, exactly like what they were doing right now.

They say that anticipation of pleasure is a pleasure by itself, and it was true for Lana for the first several minutes. But Ernin refused to cum, only moaning and encouraging her, so she got a bit tired of tasting the weak, diluted taste of his precum. Also, their time was limited.

So Lana redoubled her efforts, hollowing cheeks to create more suction. She pressed her tongue to his glans and ran it all over the raspy surface. The result flowed into her mouth shortly, and she did not waste a drop of it thanks to her lips tightly sealed around his dick.

Lana was unable to touch herself while lying on her tummy so after getting up she realized how hot and worked up she is. Ernin awkwardly stood up near, trying to hide his dilated prick back into his trousers. She tried to kiss him and perhaps suggest a place where his fingers would be welcomed, but Ernin jumped away when he realized her intentions.

"Wash your mouth first. Also, I really have to eat and go, we start working with the first sunlight."

Lana pouted but decided against pushing it. After all, she can take care of the things herself.

Once he left that was exactly what she did. The climax was mind-shattering as always. Sitting bottomless on the edge of the bath, Lana pondered how to make him tend to her needs in return. The most obvious decision would be to stop sucking and jerking him off, but Lana already knew that she cannot give up on his tasty seed now.

The only alternative she can think of was to allow him to fuck her. Lana cringed, not sure if she is ready to go that far with this. She admitted to herself that sex with the troll wasn't that horrible, even considering that she was not in the right mind at the moment.

"But now it is different! I am not besotted with some stench that forced me to do weird stuff. And Ernin is not a troll, he will be my husband in a month. Maybe we should try... getting used to each other before the marriage. If something is wrong, the sooner we know it the better, right?"

She absentmindedly fingered her pussy, making quiet squelching sounds. "I guess when I grabbed his cock for the first time I already knew that we are going to have sex sooner or later. Does it really matter if it happens a couple of weeks earlier? I am sure gods have a more urgent business than tracking who sleeps with whom and when."

After a while, she decided to drop this idea for now. Lana composed herself and started another day full of work.

When food was cooked, the house cleaned and plants tended to, she decided to take her usual walk in a nearby forest and think her situation through.

As always, being outside cleared her head. In the back of her mind, Lana already made a decision, so this walk was mostly to come to terms with it.

"Okay, I don't see any harm in consummating our marriage a bit earlier. Hehe, I can't imagine Ernin's reaction when I propose it, the look on his face! Maybe I would not even need to propose it. Ernin probably wants more than just sucking." Did she also want more? Lana was hesitant to admit it to herself, but all these thoughts about sex made her all tingly and hot.

"I better get home and take care of things. Or maaaaaybe..." it occurred to her that the more worked up she is the better sex would probably feel. "Teasing myself? This is a new low for you, girl," she playfully addressed herself.

She returned home, giggling like a fool. But Lana did not care about what neighbors would think, what mattered to her were pictures in her mind, one naughtier than the other. At home, she found herself unable to focus on any productive activity, good thing she already finished all chores.

There is no denying now that she is looking forward to this. Lana removed her underwear to not stain it (also because she wanted to feel some cool air on her heated crotch) and put on the shortest skirt in her wardrobe.

While milling around the house she brushed her hand over her pussy more than a few times. Soon she noticed that her top feels kind of tight. Lana removed it to discover that her nipples had become swollen and erect.

"This is something new," Lana knew that this could be a reaction to the cold. She experienced this in the past, but it was not cold in the house. She felt sweltering, a light sheen of sweat covering her breasts. Lana carefully touched one of the nipples and was not surprised that it felt pleasant.

"Everything feels nice these days. Not that I am complaining." She cupped her breasts, making circles with her fingers over areolae. Lana knew that she has a so-called "childbearing body", with wide hips and large breasts. But from her experience, these jugs were more of a nuisance than a blessing, making her back ache sometimes at the end of the day.

"At least now they have some use," she lightly pinched one of the nipples, sending a delightful nerve impulse through her body. She continued gently caressing her tits, making them even more hot and tingly. Soon she discovered that nipple stimulation is quite nice, but not enough to push her over the edge. Lana felt a tickle of her juice rolling down on her thigh and she knew that her hole already is steamy hot like an oven, and if she plunged her fingers inside that will do the trick in no time. But she promised herself not to do it, and her hands were tired from holding her breasts.

Lana put on her most spacious blouse and continued her waiting. "Good thing Ernin did not catch me playing with my tits, I would have died from embarrassment. I better take care to not jump on him and rip his pants, or he will think I am crazy."

She did not have to wait for long. Ernin returned, washed in the river and spurting new compliments:

"My love for you is elapsed...eclipsed only by the sun eclipsing...errr..."

"What is up with that?" She thought as she cut off his rambling with her lips.

"So, how was your day, honey?" Not that she cared much, but thoughts of his honey send a shiver down her spine. She listened to stories about their neighbor almost losing a hand to a timber saw today and how men on the lumber mill dropped logs in the river and got splashed on.

After dinner, they cuddled on the bed. Both knew where this is going, but Ernin was in for a surprise. Lana's small talk about their wedding quickly transitioned into kissing. Their hands started to roam over each other, Ernin using his chance to grope her ass while Lana went straight for her prize and started to stroke it lightly through his pants.

They quickly dropped their clothes, Lana surprising him by getting completely nude. She then hugged him again, delighted by the feeling of skin-to-skin contact. Kissing passionately, she traced her hand down his body and felt that he is half-hard. Lana helped him by gently stroking the shaft.

Lana noticed that his eyes are glued to her breasts. She broke the kiss and whispered to his ear:

"You can touch them, but be gentle."

She felt his dick twitching from these words, and a moment later, his labor-hardened palms cupped her orbs. Lana breathed in sharply, from the warmth of his hands and from the sensation of him fondling her tits. His fingers quickly found her erect nipples and started to circle over them.

She just stayed like that for a minute, enjoying his attention to her tits. "Someone has become quite big down there; I think it is time to take things further". She rolled from him on her back, dragging her tits from his enthusiastic fondling.

Without letting him express his disappointment, she spoke:

"Dear, I've been thinking long and hard about it, and now I am ready. You may stick it in.

"Oh, I imagined saying so many times today. His face is priceless".

"Stick whaaaaat.... Do you mean, like my cock in.... your woman...err...part?"

Lana could not help it and laughed at his face. His expression combined bewilderment, eagerness, desire, and fear that he got it all wrong.

"Sorry love, but your reaction.... Please, give me a moment, - she uttered, trying to suppress her laugh."

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I think the sooner we consummate our union as a husband and wife, the better. And I am in a naughty enough mood right now, so let's do it!"

Ernin needed no further invitation. He jumped on top of her, hugged her tightly, and kissed Lana with renewed vigor. He also poked at her thighs and pubic area with his dick, unable to find the opening. She lifted her waist a bit and parted her legs even wider, but that didn't help.

"I better act before it got awkward," she thought as she grabbed his manhood and lined it with her hole. Sensing the unspoken permission, he pushed forward and finally entered her.

Their synchronous moan reverberated through the room. Lana felt that something inside her just clicked to its right place. She was making love with a man she was engaged with, in their house. The way gods and people intended to do it.

"So hot... and tight... I love you, Lana, You are the best, most beautiful woman in the whole world," he whispered to her ear, not breaking his thrusting.

She enjoyed the sudden feeling of his warm breath on her ear. The intimacy of his words. It actually felt like her whole body become as sensitive as her pussy or nipples. But of course, the best feelings were coming from her vagina. Lana enjoyed the feeling of his manhood repeatedly stretching her inner tunnel. The loud sound of smacks that his hips made contacting hers made the situation even hotter, and she loved it. His relentless thrusting stimulated her pussy walls non-stop, making her roll her eyes from pleasure.

"I want to spend a whole eternity like that, pounded to heaven," and of course, when she thought that, Ernin started to flex his muscles erratically and whispered:

"I am close, honey... It will come out soon...."

Lana wanted to scream to him to hold on and continue his assault on her pussy, but all she managed was a low and sensual moan. He took it as a sign of approval, pushed his dick as deep as possible, and started to seed her.

Lana gasped from the feeling of his fiery hot cum inside. He came a lot, spreading warmth all over her inner channel. She felt some of it seeping deeper, inside her most sensitive chamber. Even without cumming, Lana descended into a weird state of euphoria, as if her body absorbed his seed and converted it into pleasant tingles all over her body. Little explosions of pleasure satisfied her enough, but she still was nowhere near climax, so she locked her legs behind Ernin's back, forcing him to stay inside.

For some time they were relaxedly making out. Soon, Lana discovered for the first time that prolonged kissing sessions with him made the lower half of her face kind of itchy and red, and not in a good way.

"Honey, your mustache and beard are scrapping me, so let's take a break from kissing for a bit."

He meekly agreed and tried to roll off her only to discover that her meaty thighs prevented him from leaving. Lana smiled at his confused face:

"I am not done with you yet and the evening just began, I just need my face to have a little rest."

"Did you enjoy it, my love? I swear I had the best time of my life, you are so soft and tender and beautiful and lovely..."

Lana listened to his praises not without satisfaction, but in truth, she could not say the same. She did not cum and her expectations of how long he can last were higher. In the back of her mind, she even thought that troll's tongue felt better and bigger, and he brought her an orgasm alright, but she purged these thoughts. She would not compare her husband-to-be to a foul beast that just took her like a tavern whore!

So she faked a smile a said that she really enjoyed it too, which was true to an extent, but Lana could not help but think that this might have gone better. Maybe he has enough juice for the second round? She flexed the walls of her pussy and understood that he is still limp.

"I have an idea how to accelerate his recovery". She unlocked her legs and told him:

"Dear, how about a little change of pose?"

A minute later, Ernin lay on his back, watching unbelievably at Lana swallowing the whole length of his dick. She decided that a bit of direct stimulation would help him to get erect again.

Lana sucked his half-hard shaft with abandon, working her lips, coiling her tongue around it. She intentionally slurped loud while sucking to make the whole thing hotter. It worked, he gradually returned to full hardness, the tip of his dick poking at her throat.

Lana let his cock out of her mouth and climbed on him. She figured that if she is on top, his dick will be able to reach deeper inside. After a bit of adjustment, she lowered herself and realized that her plan worked. Lana pressed down her bottom, trying to reach the maximum penetration.

Ernin let out something incoherent and then whimpered:

"My love, you are a bit..."

Lana glared at him fiercely, sending a clear message:

"Do not you dare to say that I am heavy, you fast-shooting shortie."

He got the implication and gulped down everything he had to say.

Lana lifted her hips and then smacked down, impaling herself on his dick. Then, again and again, increasing the amplitude and speed. Ernin suddenly became scared of that crazy woman who looked like his shy and withdrawn bride. Lana kept eye contact while riding him, and he was afraid to break it first. He perceived himself as a dominant partner in their sex, usually initiating it and cumming when he felt like it. Now, with Lana being on top, using him to get herself off, he was not so sure any longer.

She threw her head back, lost in the delight of their love-making. This made her tits stick forward, and Ernin did not lose an opportunity to grab them. "Perhaps, this will give me some control over the situation," he thought.

Lana gasped from the feeling of his hands on her breasts.

"Yesss, squeeze them," she hissed. He was happy to oblige.

Lana meanwhile was having the time of her life. His dick reached deeper than before, so now she was riding him like a possessed. She delighted every time his shaft pushed apart her flesh folds, sending crashing waves of pleasure through her whole body. She increased the speed of her riding so much she noticed that the bed's legs started making banging sounds.

But at the moment Lana didn't care about the scrapped floor. Neither did she care for Ernin's well-being under her relentless assault. All that mattered was the pure euphoria that she gladly embraced.

However, all good things end. With her oversensitive pussy walls Lana felt his dick twitching. She already knew what it means, but at first, tried to ignore it by pretending that it might have been a random movement. Another twitch followed after the first one, and then one more. Ernin mumbled something, so Lana realized he is about to cum.

She slammed her hips onto his lap with all she had, trying to enjoy herself while it lasts. Lana tensed her inside muscles and sensed even the smallest movement of his dick. When it was about to erupt, she impaled herself one last time, hoping that his seed will push her over the edge.