Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I am really close. I want it all over you."

Hildi freed her mouth from his dick and said in a low sultry voice:

"I am in the mood for a meal. Wanna dump it in my gullet?" she swirled her tongue over his tip.

"Damn, can't let down an offer like this!" the man grabbed her head and started pounding Hildi's mouth as if it was a pussy. Fascinated, Lana counted three thrusts before he stopped and made a guttural growl.

"She is drinking it right now. I wonder how much sweet cream a cock like this can give. She is gulping it like a pro." Hildi held the tip man's penis inside her mouth, slowly jerking him with one hand to milk as much creamy treat as possible. Lana definitely heard gulping sounds and noticed the woman's throat contracting. She started salivating at the sight.

"Ohh, a great fuck, as usual. I have not paid for you drinking my cum, but this is exactly what I needed at the end of the day. You are the finest girl in our whole fucking village, let me tell you."

Hildi did not answer, still suckling on his dick. Suddenly, her eyes darted to the side and she stared right at Lana's face. Lana could just stare back, like a rabbit at a snake. Hildi made a loud and long slurp without breaking the eye contact, then fluttered her eyelashes and addressed the man:

"Do not get used to that, I got carried away by the moment. Your dick is decent too, among the biggest I ever had," she got up from her knees and reached for her skirt.

"But not the biggest?" the man sounded both amused and offended.

"A girl has her secrets," - Hildi answered slyly and yelped when the man playfully slapped her ass. Both of them laughed and started to put their clothes on.

"I should get away before they dress up," Lana silently walked back and down the stairs.

"What was that? Did she see me? Why did she not react in any way? She definitely was staring at me, but she acted as if she didn't see me. And this talk about payment and how many... what she called them, dicks?.. she ever had. Is she a prostitute? Looks like it."

Lana returned to the main hall, where Svar was still discussing something with Hodin. She sighed in relief, at least her boss did not notice her absence. Still red in the face, she sat in the shadow behind a counter, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. Lana dreaded the moment when Hildi returned to the first floor, but the black-haired woman did not show up this evening at all.

"Maybe they used a backdoor. So she fucks people for money. I honestly do not know what to think about this. Does Svar know? No way she is doing it behind his back during her work hours."

And then the most worrying thought occurred to her:

"How much is she paid? The man said about extra money for drinking his seed, so I am guessing there are options. I am not considering this, am I?"

Frankly speaking, her payment was shit. Ten coins per week and any tips she can get. She figured that this can keep them afloat until Ernin gets well, but if she can work the same hours but make way more money...

"Damn, this is my hole talking, not my mind. It will be horrible to Ernin, to cheat behind his back like this!"

Consumed in these ruminations, only from the second time did she notice Svar telling her that her shift is over. When she returned home, Lana checked on Ernin (still the same) and then circled the kitchen anxiously, not sure what to think of all this.

One was undeniable - she was still aroused by the show. Lana decided to properly finish what she started, dropped her skirt, and plunged two fingers into her already oozing slit. She cannot get rid of the picture of the massive dick, proudly pointing right at Hildi... but in Lana's fantasy, it was her who kneeled in front of this monumental manhood, drooling over the idea of sucking it.

"This is so wrong... but it is doing it to me," she felt the familiar sensation of tingling heat spearing over her body. Lana sped up, sending drops of her murky juice all over her thighs and kitchen floor. She gulped, imagining the texture on the bulbous head that she can hardly wrap her mouth around. And of course, the amount of scalding hot semen it can dump in her thirsty throat.

The last part did the trick and Lana came with a thin half-wail-half-moan. Her vagina quivered around her fingers as she rode the most intense self-induced climax.

She felt terrible immediately after, especially when she passed sleeping Ernin while heading to the bathroom to clean up. When she went to bed later, Lana was reasonably sure she got over this situation and would never think of juicy thick dicks again.

Naturally, the first thing that came to mind when she went to work the next day and met her co-worker, was the picture of naked Hildi gulping a hot load from a gigantic cock. Lana can swear every time she re-imagined the scene, the man's dick was getting bigger and bigger in her fantasies.

Hildi acted completely normal, it looked like she did not notice a peep yesterday. Relieved, Lana carried out her day's responsibilities. She expected that Hildi would vanish in the second half of the shift as usual, but not today.

Lana brought dirty mugs and dishes to the kitchen. She unloaded it all in a sink, thanking gods that this is not her job to wash them, she already had enough washing dishes at home. When she turned around to return to the drinking hall, Hildi was leaning on the doorframe.

"Did you enjoy yesterday's show?"

Lana felt paralyzed, as if by a spell. How can one answer a question like that? You were so hot so I touched myself later at home? His cock is so big, can't imagine how it feels? Finally, she broke the spell:

"So you saw me. Why did you not say anything?"

"And spoil our fun in the middle of good fucking? Why would I do that? Also, if a client pays for sex, and I am going to deliver it. Professionals have standards, you know."

"Professionals? How long have you been doing it?"

"Now that's not a polite question to ask. Pretty long, I will tell you that."

Lana blushed. Yes, it was a pretty blunt question.

"Sorry..." Then, she gathered all her bravery: "Hey, do you want to chat after work? Svar is probably wondering where we are right now."

"Sure. I will bring a bottle of wine."

"This is not necessary..." Lana mumbled, but Hildi already turned away.

Agitated, although a bit afraid, Lana served clients till the end of her shift and then followed Hildi to her place. It turned out Hildi was renting a room in the same tavern, a pretty spacious one.

"Wow..." Lana stared at the make-up station with an actual mirror and a plethora of mysterious bottles and brushes.

"I brought it from Solitude. Shame I could not save my fancy dresses, too heavy to transport."

"Save? Have you fled from there?"

"Yep. He had a nice enterprise there, with a decent host and all kinds of girls. Even a khajiit one, for the people who like to hug something fluffy. But then a certain jerk appeared, killed my former madam, and took over the whole brothel. I have seen people like him before, so I packed my shit and fled to here, and advised all girls to do the same. I hope they are safe."

Lana sat and eagerly listened. She never had lots of friends, because other kids were typical nords. All wargames and bragging, no interest in exploring around and finding beautiful things. Then the civil war started and Lana's peers were overjoyed, while Lana secretly thought that Imperial rule over Skyrim was not that bad at all. Upon reaching the age, they volunteered to Stormcloaks in droves. Maybe they are still somewhere out there, guarding the mountain passages to Skyrim.

So this sudden camaraderie was really refreshing. Lana felt that the reason why Hildi is so talkative is that she is bored, and Lana was completely okay with the role of an attentive listener.

Meanwhile, Hildi procured a bottle of fancy wine (Lana did not remember it being on the tavern menu), poured two glasses, and immediately took a sip. Lana tasted it hesitantly, mostly out of politeness. Her experience with alcohol was limited to traditional nord mead, which she found nauseatingly bittersweet. The wine tasted slightly tart but overall nice.

"So, girlfriend, tell me about yourself. What pushed you to this job?"

After hearing this question Lana suddenly realized how unremarkable her life was. Should she tell about gardening flowers? That would sound awfully generic, compared to how cool Hildi is.

She took another sip for courage and told her story, without the part with magic trolls and wild sex with Ernin.

"That sounds pretty fine and normal. I find most people in this village boring, but I am intrigued by you. Only a naughty girl would not only not raise a fuss seeing two people fucking, but watch and even touch herself. Yes, I saw that too, no point in denying," Hildi already finished the first cup and refilled her glass.

Lana blushed furiously and sipped some more to hide it. This wine was really growing on her. Maybe finding the courage in the alcohol or maybe just starved of friendly communication, Lana told about her relationship with Ernin, their sex, and his recent disability, as well as the cause of it. She still decided against telling about the troll, so Hildi would not take her as a sick bestiality lover.

"So this is the reason why I got this job. I need some money to make it until Ernin is healed."

"Hmm, my clients in Solitude often used this crap to keep their dicks going. Never heard of such a severe overdose though. Maybe your witch uses shitty ingredients."

Lana was immensely grateful that Hildi did not mock her but took her problem seriously and related to it. She started to hope that she found an actual friend here.

The wine loosened their tongues so the girls chatted for a while. Lana listened, fascinated about life in a big city. Hildi told that she has been sleeping with men for money for a while. Before joining the brothel she was homeless and this was her way to make a living. With bright eyes, she told how delighted she was to get her own room to entertain clients, even a pretty cramped one. The brothel mistress had some influential friends, so Hildi and the girls were working without risk of being beaten or denied payment. She missed the tight-knit collective of girls and their friendship.

Everything changed when a new gang got to the town and started to vie for power. Hildi told about the horrible night when thugs slaughtered the brothel bouncers and then killed the mistress. She was forced to flee with what she could carry.

"So this is the story of how I got here after I left Solitude. A calm and quiet village, the men here are pretty nice."

"That sounds fun, except for the parts with homelessness, beatings, and murder."

"It was..." More than a little tipsy, Hildi extended her arm and touched Lana's cheek. Apart from her parents, the only person who touched her face was Ernin. Lana gasped in surprise but did not recoil. Hildi's touch was pleasant and soft, caressing her skin like no one before did.

"I really miss the girls. Have you ever thought about working as an escort?"

"This is a fancy way to call whoring" Lana thought.

"No, this is so shameful! Also, I have a fiance, I told you we are going to have a wedding in a month."

"With him unable to walk? And how do you intend to consummate your marriage if he is impotent?"

"She is not wrong about the wedding, it probably has to be postponed. Damn it, I have not even thought about it before. Ernin's parents will be here from Rorikstead in a couple of weeks. Ugh, this is such a mess, I don't want to think about it right now." Thoughts swarmed in Lana's head, maybe the vine was finally getting to her.

Lana tried to find other argument agains working as 'escort' but in her current state she failed to produce anything other than:

"Well, this is improper... I should love one man and be with him..."

Hildi's eyes glowed with sudden anger, she looked straight at Lana's eyes and spurted:

"Fuck them. Men say we must cook, wash and give birth. I say fuck them, I know what to do with my body and my life."

Lana was taken aback by this sudden outburst.

"But... How do you live then? Like, what to do?"

"Whatever you feel like doing! You told me about flowers - go on, make the most beautiful garden in the world! Let me show you something."

Slightly swaying, Hildi retrieved a small book from her drawer.

"This is a poetry collection, I bought it in Solitude. I learned to read just to understand it. Let me read you some."

Lana spent the next several minutes listening to the most touching poem she ever heard. Maybe it was the wine, but by the end of it, she felt tears in her eyes.

"I always wanted to learn how to write and create something just as beautiful. A shame that I did not have an opportunity to do it in Solitude."

Feeling a new level of connection to the woman, in a sudden move of passion Lana hugged Hildi and buried her face in the older woman's chest. She started to sob:

"I do not know what I want, Hildi. I do not think I love Ernin, honestly, I never did. I do not think I am ready for children either. Since my parents died, I do not know what is happening to my life. I feel like a sliver on a river sometimes."

Lana herself was surprised with her frankness. It was as if a dam broke inside her.

Hildi held her tight and caressed her hair. She soothingly whispered:

"Everything will be fine. We are together now, and we will figure something out."

The last time Lana felt that comfortable was when her mother held her in the same way. They sat like this for some time, but eventually, Hildi reminded her that it was time to go. Lana remembered about Ernin and rushed home, but only after Hildi gave her a last reassuring hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Surprisingly, Ernin was awake and even sitting on the bed without her help. It looked like he was more conscious than before, so Lana explained her absence and made sure this time he understood that she works in the inn. She decided to postpone the conversation about their botched wedding for later. Also, her head was fuzzy, so Lana just hit the hay.

The next day she went to work in high spirits. Hildi immediately greeted her with an embrace and a warm smile. The girls were chatting, joking the whole day, so the drinking hall seemed livelier, even Svar noticed it and complimented them.

Today Hildi vanished pretty early, Lana actually caught her leading one of the patrons upstairs. Soon she made up an excuse to go to the toilet and followed them.

As expected, she heard their coupling from the corridor. Lana carefully opened a door, creating an inch wide opening, and watched.

Her fear of being noticed was misplaced. Perhaps intentionally, Hildi positioned herself in the way that allowed her to see the door, but the man faced away from it. Lana saw the man's back and buttocks go back and force and he railed the woman lying in front of him. Hildi's shapely thighs were up in the air, pointing at the ceiling, her head on a pillow.

Hildi instantly spotted the peaking girl, gave her a quick wink and a nod, and returned her eyes to the client. Lana opened the door a bit more, put a hand on her mound, and started to caress it lightly. Fascinated by the spectacle, she did not realize at first that the man was speaking. She tried to make sense of his words over the lewd clapping sounds that reverberated in the room.

"So you like, slut? Beg me to give it to you."

"Hmm, your dick is filling me so nicely. Ram it deeper, stretch me..." Hildi replied in a sensuous sultry tone.

"Yes, yes, yes, take it whore. I will fill you with cream like a pie!"

Lana almost snickered, but fortunately held herself. Admittedly, Hildi did not even flinch and wailed:

"Stuff me to the bream, drench my cunt!"

Lana had to admit, all this dirty talk made the sight way hotter. The couple continued to have vocal sex for several more minutes and then the man roared and slammed his hips in. Hildi moaned in return and begged him to dump all he got.

"It's flowing. She is taking his seed, burning hot cum, right inside." Lana has been increasing the speed of rubbing her pussy the whole time she witnessed the carnal display. Watching their climax, she imagined his scalding hot seed flowing down her own throat, finally sating her hunger. This pushed her over the edge and for the first time she came while trying to hold down her voice. She was largely successful, although Lana doubted that the man could hear anything over his own and Hildi's panting.

Lana composed herself and returned to work before Svar started asking questions. The last thing she noticed was a manhood slipping out of Hildi's pussy. It was noticeably smaller than the man the other day but still bigger than Ernin's. She started to realize her fiance's cock was actually on the smaller side, which made her sad.

Closer to the end of the shift Hildi disappeared again, but Lana decided against peeping this time to not make Svar suspicious of their concurrent absence.

After work, the girls hang out together again. Hildi just served another client, and Lana could swear she could smell cum from her friend. Maybe she was just too worked up.

Hildi did not bother with putting up clothes, just a wooly robe. They cuddled again, and Lana felt extremely comfy from the sensation of soft fabric.

"You know, the "pie guy" is actually a baker. He asked if he could pay Svar with bread for my services."

Lana laughed, then asked:

"So Svar knows what you are doing?"

"Sure. In my line of work, you have to be smart about your employer. Working single is dangerous unless you have a personal bouncer who will beat the crap out of shitty clients. When I came to the village I headed straight to the inn and offered my services. He is getting half of the money but provides me with this room and food. He agreed to act as a muscle if things get rough. As long as I work here I attract a lot of visitors. But if he gets too greedy or lets his hands loose, I will just get away and find another premise. Also, the guard captain is one of my regulars, just in case."

Lana listened to her with eyes wide open. Then she asked the question she has been meaning for a long time:

"So how much do you earn?"

"I will suck for ten coins, an additional five to swallow. Regular fuck is twenty-five."

"And you get one or two customers every day?"

"Usually more. When I got here, Svar introduced me to some trusted friends, they are my regulars now. Then, I guess, rumors spread. Men here seem enamored by a 'big city girl'. Actually, I had more clients in Solitude, but this is not always a good thing. My girl parts get chafed if I do it more than several times a day. Are you considering joining me? It will be so much fun!"

Lana's face turned red.

"I do not think I can do it. What if people start to talk?"

"Do it with some proven regular clients who will not."

"I am not that good in bed."

"But you managed to fuck that Erman of yours into a coma. Also, practice makes perfect."

"His name is Ernin. What if he discovers?"

"Fuck him, come live with me."

Sensing that Lana is actually considering, Hildi continued her arguments:

"A lot of men will pay tons of money to do it with two girls at the same time. And each of us will do only half of the job."

Lana pinched her tummy.

"I am fat."

"Nonsense, I know some girls who will sacrifice their souls to Daedra to have a figure like yours. Lots of men like women with curves."

She gently brushed her fingers over Lana's cheeks.

"You have just the right amount of freckles to look hot with red hair. Believe me, men will be all over you."

Hildi's face was so close now that Lana was sure she is smelling cum on her breath. She licked her lips, again feeling the hunger for it.

1...45678...14