Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not disappointed. Spurts of his fiery hot cum hit the entrance of her cervix, triggering the climax. Her quivering body was aflame, toes curled almost painfully. Not that she noticed, consumed by the whirlwind of pleasure that pulled her in. Vaguely aware that she is howling like a werewolf in heat, she allowed herself to be carried by the feeling, dissolving in it.

She lost the sense of time and her body but returned to the real world eventually. She was lying on top of him, her voluminous breast flattened on his sides. Breathing erratically, Ernin appeared to still be recovering. Lana stretched on top of him, whispering to his ear:

"That was heavenly, dear. I love you," and she tenderly licked his earlobe.

Ernin finally opened his eyes and smiled nervously:

"Yeah... I enjoyed it too..." he uttered with a weak voice.

Lana hugged him closely, mashing their sweating bodies together. It was still not exactly the nighttime, but she did not feel like getting out of bed. With time, Ernin returned to his senses and even chucked a couple of jokes. Lana laughed at them, feeling more satisfied and at peace than she ever was in her life.

Eventually, they un-glued their bodies, cleaned up, and went to actual sleep.

"I am not sure I will endure another session like that. I have to ask my trusty advisor tomorrow, or that woman will be the death of me," Ernin thought while spooning Lana.

He woke up from the slurping sound and immediately realized what is going on. Yesterday he was delighted to be woken up like that, but today it only reminded him of their recent sex and Lana's possessed face, eyes glowing with lust. She was sucking gently right now, but as soon as she noticed that he is awake Lana doubled her efforts. She felt weird delight when his dick hit her throat and the tickle of pre-cum encouraged her to suck even harder. Today she managed to make him cum quickly, and milked his dick for as much delicious cream as possible. Lana already imagined a dull day of waiting for Ernin's return from the job, so she wanted to savor the moment while she can.

After eating his breakfast, he almost ran to work. Unknowingly for Lana, all these days Ernin has been consulting with the foreman Hodin about how to conquer a woman's heart. As soon as he reached the mill, Ernin immediately found his superior. Fortunately, it was only two of them this early.

"Oh, the lover boy! How is it going?" Hodin greeted him.

"Remember all the nice compliments you taught me? The ones that women are supposed to like? Well, it turned out that Lana liked them so much that she literally jumped on me yesterday!" Ernin felt his voice cracking.

Hodin cocked his brow in surprise:

"Lana always seemed to be a shy little girl, hard to believe she can be that wild. Also, it almost sounds like you are complaining, ha!" -- He slammed his palm on Ernin's back.

"Congrats, boy, you are a man now!"

"I tell you, something is up with this woman. She almost crushed me with her hips, I was drained yesterday, she milked me like a bull!"

"Really?.." Hodin stroked his chin, "It sounds to me that you need some stamina! Listen here..." He dropped his voice to the secretive whisper:

"You know that I have a bit of a reputation with ladies."

Ernin was well aware of that, as well as half of the Dragon Bridge. Hodin warmed beds of all single women in the village and of more than a few married too. This was the reason why Ernin asked his advice in the first place.

"So if I have to get going for hours in a row, our local witch can sell a certain tincture. Tell her that you are from me, she is a bit incredulous unless one knows the right approach."

"You sure this will help? It is Sundas tomorrow, you know, our day off. If things will be going as they are right now, I will need all my strength."

"Hey friend, has good old Hodin wronged you before? Everything I told you worked, right? The most beautiful and curvy redhead in the whole village is in bed with you! With my advice, you will give her the day of her life tomorrow!"

Ernin weakly smiled, thanked him, and headed to greet other workers, who that just arrived at the lumber mill. He did not look back to notice that Hodin's eyes followed the young man, a deeply thoughtful expression appeared on the foreman's face.

"Okay, louts, the logs won't chop themselves! Get to it!" Hodin yelled ten minutes later, then called his deputy and ordered him to keep an eye on the men while he is off for half an hour "to see an old friend of mine". Deputy nodded and buckled up, while the foreman headed to the local witch house.

Meanwhile, Lana carried out her everyday responsibilities. "Is there more in life than constant cooking, cleaning, and sewing? I guess children shake things up," she thought. "I am not sure I am ready for kids. I somehow feel that Ernin's seed did not take root in me. Other women will probably laugh at that, ugh." From her life experience, there was very little to do in Dragon Bridge for women apart from minding the house and giving birth. "Wish I was born in Whiterun or Solitude, all interesting news comes from there. Although the Solitude was besieged and burned down by Ulfric five years ago, I guess living in a big city has its risks."

Lana sighed. Sometimes thoughts like this come to her head unbidden, and it was not easy to shake them off. "It is probably because of our yesterday fun with Ernin. I do not think I am ready to create an actual family. The sex was great though, no doubts about that. Am I going to make love to him until I am knocked up? I should ask older women how they avoid pregnancy."

She almost burned the soup over these sad ruminations. The rest of the day was uneventful as ever, but at least tending to her flowers cheered her up. Lana even decided to pick a day and go for the flower hunt the next week.

Ernin returned home to see her bend over some flowers, rooting out weeds. "Let's hope this will help me to make it through tomorrow", - he thought, clutching a bottle in his pocket. A bottle that he recently bought from the witch with the promise of turning him into a beast in bed. "Surely, when the novelty wears off, Lana will calm down and won't ride me like insane, but until then this is my salvation."

"Hey, Lana. How is it going?" He greeted her somewhat meekly.

"Hey there, lover," she answered, noticing him cringe a bit from the word. "Any stories about people losing a limb to a giant saw today?"

Their banter put Ernin at ease with the time, and he managed to hide the potion without her noticing.

He helped her in the garden until the sunset and then they ate supper. Everything was as usual as if they did not have wild sex yesterday.

Word after word, Lana got flirty. They both knew what is coming so she decided to drop the pretense. After supper, they moved to the bed and cuddled. Cuddling quickly become kissing, and soon Lana was writhing on top of him, trying to remove as much clothing as possible without breaking the lips contact. Obviously failing, they snickered, disentangled from each other, and disrobed.

Lana felt slightly embarrassed for how fervently she used Ernin's dick to get herself off yesterday, so they started slowly and passionately. Ernin got on top and was sliding his cock in and out with a steady rhythm. Lana locked her lips with his and just enjoyed making love.

But the fire inside here was building up, and there was no way of dousing it. Lana wanted more, harder and faster. She wanted something that will make her cum like yesterday. It also just occurred to her that tomorrow is a day off for Ernin, so they can have sex for the whole night. Lana grinned and whispered:

"You can give me all you got. Ram it deeper..."

Originally, Ernin intended to conserve his energy as much as possible, but hearing a woman asking him to give it to her does wonders to a man. He immediately picked up the pace.

She smiled hearing that the bed started to creak. His thrusts sent jolt and shivers down her spine, and made her tits wobble back and forth. She noticed that his eyes are glued to her chest and cupped her breasts. Lana pinched already hard nipples, discovering a new source of delightful simulation, and heard Ernin gasp. He accelerated his trusts and started to twitch inside her. Lana realized what is about to happen but just relaxed and allowed the liquid heat to flow inside. She was warming up, but nowhere near the edge, so she decided to let him have some satisfaction, for now, she will get hers soon.

"Hey, Lana, I need to take a leak pretty badly, will be right back," he stuttered and almost run to the bathroom. Lana meanwhile lazily rubbed herself, waiting for his return. She plunged a finger inside and felt some of his seed, so she decided to help herself. The mix of their love juices tasted quite nice so she sucked her finger to not miss a drop.

"I will probably need to suck him to hardness when he returns," she lazily thought, inserting two fingers inside herself in hopes to fetch some more cum. But as soon as she sucked her messy fingers, Ernin sauntered back with a raging hard-on. Lana almost choked.

"Did not know that pissing makes men hard. Not that I am complaining," she rolled over and stuck up her ass. Lana figured that this position will allow him to reach deeper with his dick without her full weight on top of him. There also was something exciting in not seeing what he is doing with her rear.

Ernin stared at the mouthwatering sight in front of him. For the first time, he truly appreciated how curvy Lana is. He just stood and stared at her massive milky white ass-cheeks with a thin line of pubes in-between. A drop of murky liquid run over one of her puffy outer lips, the whole crotch area glistening with moisture.

Lana wiggled her hips a bit and brought Ernin back from his trance. He grabbed her hips, invoking a moan, lined his cock, and pushed in. Lana's moaning deepened, and the combination of the sound, the feeling of her inner walls around his shaft, and the view of Lana's shapely ass making ripples just drove him into a breeding frenzy.

Just when Lana was about to ask him to finally stick it she felt the tip spreading her apart.

"Yesssss," she moaned, and it seemed to do the trick. He instantly rammed it to the hilt. And then again and again. "He is really getting into it, I love it," were her last thoughts before dissolving into a moaning puddle of pleasure, moved by the forceful momentum of his thrusts.

Her lover was indeed getting into it. Her ass was flattened by his pelvis when he pushed it in and jiggled when he pulled out. This sight drove him even deeper into rooting her mercilessly. Lana's butthole pulled his sight like a magnet, almost winking at him with every full thrust. He wanted to go for it with a finger but decided against it. He was afraid to spoil the moment of their heavenly lovemaking since he had no idea how Lana would react to this.

In truth, she would have hardly noticed. Lana once again transferred to the state when her whole body felt like a pussy, over-sensitive and aflame with desire. The waves of euphoric pleasure spread through her body from his relentless fucking, filling her with pure bliss. Lana wished to just exist like this for the rest of her life, for the whole eternity. But the throbbing inside told her that there will be an explosive conclusion. And quite soon, by the feeling of it.

She purred and slowly wiggled her ass. With every plunge, Ernin's disk was now hitting different spots, and it did wonders to her aroused mind. "He already lasted longer than the last time, I should just milk him and only then go to the real fucking," a pragmatic idea appeared in her head. Before, she would be disgusted by the word "fucking", but now it felt like that was exactly what they are doing. Not making love anymore, but fucking. And Lana fucking loved this.

Sweat covered their bodies, wet skin-on-skin slapping sounds filled the room. Ernin felt his balls churning, and Lana quivered on the edge of orgasm. With low moans, both of them found their release.

Ernin felt like her pussy turned into another mouth and sucked every drop from him, drooling all over his dick. He dumped continuous loads inside her without stopping his thrusts so Lana's crotch quickly turned into a gooey mess. Not that he paid any attention to this, pushing his cock with abandon, trying to flood her insides.

Lana felt the first scalding spurt of seed hit the entrance of her womb and lost all contact with the world outside. Her senses narrowed to the sensation of being filled, every spasm of his dick adding more intensity to the bliss overtaking her. She instinctively flexed her folds, trying to coax as much of the stuff as possible. It almost felt like a torrent, Lana was mildly surprised at how much he poured inside. But by the gods, getting her tunnel stuffed by his cum felt heavenly. There was so much of it so Lana felt fiery hot drops landing on her inner thighs, and some of it passed her cervix and crept into her baby chamber. It seemed impossible but that felt even better, so her legs turned into jelly and Lana shook from toes to the head, basking in this newfound euphoria.

Sometime later she realized that something heavy was on top of her. When her legs failed and slid on the bed, Ernin lost his footing and dropped right on top of Lana. Too drained to get up, he just decided to take a rest on her back. Ernin was kind of heavy, but she decided to let it be for a time, because of the cozy feeling of being hugged. Even though she was not technically hugged, he just dropped his hands on both sides of her.

Ernin remained sheathed inside Lana for some time but slipped out eventually. When her hole became unplugged, Lana immediately felt a warm goo seeping from it.

"Damn, he did pour a bucket inside me. Hmm, all this thick stuff inside, I love it."

Eventually, Ernin got up from her back and they cuddled. Lana almost felt sloshing inside her while she repositioned in his embrace.

Between kisses, she purred:

"That was wonderful, honey. I want all of our weekends to start like this".

"While she is all relaxed, this is my chance to take the initiative in the bed back," he decided. "I will fuck her into oblivion so my yesterday's weakness will be forgotten."

"You know, all this action really got my bladder going, will be right back," he mumbled while running into the bathroom again

"Ugh, here goes the romantic mood. Can't you hold it for five minutes while we are all warm and cozy?" Lana sighed, addressing his back.

"Well, at least there is something I can occupy myself with," she whispered, looking at her crotch, all smeared with wads and drips of thick semen. She scooped up one and put it onto her tongue.

"Just as tasty as I remember. Better lick it up while it is still warm.'' She worked with both hands to gather as much of his cum as she could and put it into her greedy mouth.

Ernin meanwhile took another swing of the wondrous potion of potency. The result was not as instant as the last time, he became semi-hard.

"Guess that will do for now, I hope when I am inside her again it will reach the full size," he thought while returning back to their bed. The first thing he noticed was Lana, for some reason sucking her fingers.

"Are you imagining my rod in your mouth? Because the real thing is right here, no need for fingers!"

Lana rolled her eyes and retorted:

"Yes, naturally, all I can think about is your manhood."

Her sarcasm fell on a barren ground. Then she locked her eyes on the subject in question:

"Hmm, you are big again. Why have I not seen you getting hard after the toilet until now?"

Ernin tried to distract her from this line of thinking by walking close and bouncing his dick close to her face.

"It is just the magic of a night with my lovely bride, that is all."

Lana found it hard to concentrate on anything while a juicy cock was so close to her face. Without thinking about the potential foul taste and smell she enveloped his dick in her mouth and started vigorously sucking. There was still some juice in his sperm tanks, and today she intended to milk them dry.

She let his dick out and ran her tongue on the whole length of his shaft, from the base to the angry-purple head, with some veins looking almost black. Lana fondled his balls a bit and noticed how swollen they are.

After several minutes of licking and slurping, Lana leaned back on the bed, dragging Ernin with her. As his body went down on top of hers, he adjusted his dick and smoothly inserted it into the familiar hole.

They made out while fucking slowly and sensually. But the thing with slow and sensual lovemaking is that eventually, you need more. Lana locked her shapely legs behind his back and pressed him deepe. Ernin got the hint and picked up the speed.

They fucked to a nice simultaneous orgasm, Ernin painting her inside white once more. It did not occur to him that Lana's womb should be full of seed right now, but none is spilling outside.

Lana dissolved into a puddle of pure pleasure so she did not even notice when Ernin shortly disappeared and then returned semi-hard again. He turned her on her tummy and fucked from behind without waiting for her previous post-orgasm bliss to subside. This re-ignited her desire and the warm and comfy feeling of being filled by a torrent of cum brought her to another climax.

The rest of the night turned into a blur for Lana. She was pretty sure that Ernin fucked her some more, but she struggled to tell how many times exactly. She allowed the flow of their passion to carry her, occasionally receiving fat loads of his baby cream in different positions.

She did not really notice when this ended and they fell asleep, she just found herself walking the familiar purple-ridden streets of Dragon Bridge, looking for the source of weird noise again. In a dream, bizarre stuff looks perfectly natural, so Lana was not surprised that the sloppy sounds of their kissing and fucking were now all over the village.

But something felt different this time, so after traversing the outskirts and breaking through walls of pink flowers she was not teleported into another part of the village to start over again, but actually gazed at the center. The sounds were definitely coming from there, but a thick purple curtain of swirling haze closed the source of it. Lana came closer and tried to pierce the barrier with her hand. And she woke up.

Their room was lit by bright sunlight when she gasped and put a hand to her chest.

"I felt like I was so close to finding out what is there. I have a weird feeling that this is important and if I see what is behind the barrier these dreams will stop plaguing me."

She took a look around. "Guess we stayed pretty late tonight, it is past noon judging by the sun". They both slept naked, and the sheets looked and smelled awful. Surprisingly, there was not a single trace of cum on her skin. Lana was a bit scared to check her crotch, but it also turned out to be clean.

"Can't say the same about Ernin," she wrinkled her nose. His pubes were matted with the stuff.

"He did most of the action yesterday, I should let him take a rest," Lana rose, dressed up, and went to the kitchen to fix something edible.

She boiled some water and brewed tea. Not the actual tea, but a mix of local herbs that tasted pretty similar. The real tea was imported from the south and cost a ton of money. With Ulfric's victory and Imperial trade blockade, the chances of Lana ever tasting the real thing dwindled to zero.

With two cups of tea and some bread and cheese on the table Lana returned to wake up Ernin:

"Hey lover-boy, it is time to rise and shine."

No response. Lana came closer and tugged him gently:

"Hey, the sun is high in the sky."