Purple Haze Ch. 01 - Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not have sex in almost a week now. Is sucking really cheating? Also, I will double the money I get. More than double actually, if men are willing to pay for me to swallow."

"I will give it some consideration," she said hesitantly. Hildi saw through her facade of shyness and grinned like a cat:

"I am sure you will."

They chatted and fooled around for a while, mostly Hildi talking shit about her clients to make Lana laugh.

When she returned home, Ernin was awake and conscious again. Lana was simultaneously relieved that the remedy seems to work and tormented by guilt because previously she was seriously considering cheating on him.

He behaved somewhat withdrawn, but still accepted her help. She figured something is bothering him, but did not inquire what exactly. When they went to sleep, Ernin, almost as if showing off, turned his back to her the moment she got on the bed.

"This is weird, he could not possibly discover my escapades in the tavern, could he? I do not want to press this matter while he is still so weak, but something is definitely up. Well, at least today I do not need to rub myself, after that nice session in the inn." Feeling mostly content, she went to sleep.

The next day they got a surprise visitor in the afternoon. Hodin, Eernin's foreman, came to check on him.

"It has been a week since Ernin got sick. Is he better?"

Carefully considering which parts of the story she can tell him, Lana spoke:

"The witch said it was a... sudden outburst of magicka in the area, and it drained his strength, both of the soul and body. But her remedy is working, yesterday he was able to sit by himself. I will get him back in no time!"

"Gods, why could I not make up something less dumb? I hope he buys it".

It was hard to read Hodin's thoughts on his face, but it looked like he did not notice how stupid the explanation is. He asked to see Ernin, and Lana guided him in.

She then listened to the men chatting. Ernin looked relieved that his foreman remembered and cared about him, Lana was happy that he seemed to be returning to his normal self.

The men chatted for a while, and when it was time for Lana to go to work, Hodin volunteered to accompany her. It was sad to see Ernin's face go bleak when he realized he is going to be left alone in the house, but a job is a job.

They walked to the inn, exchanging small talk. Hodin seemed to be extremely curious about her work, even though Lana herself considered it boring. She told him that she is making new friends there, which was true.

Speaking of her new friend, Hildi seemed to be in high demand today. The tavern was packed, so Lana had to run like crazy. She noticed Hildi going with a man at the beginning of the shift, and the woman did not return. Lana spotted some men walking to the stars and wondered if they were going to pay a visit to Hildi.

After the shift, they gathered in her room as usual. This time Lana was absolutely sure she could smell the mouth-watering aroma of cum from her friend. Hildi was tired, she told me that today she had six clients who fucked her and some more who just wanted their dicks sucked.

Hildi popped up a bottle of wine, saying that today she needs to relax. Lana felt less reserved about wine now, so she accompanied her friend. Soon, the conversation turned to the familiar topic:

"So, have you thought about teaming up with me? Gods see I can use a partner on days like this. The men are really wearing me down, and my jaw is fucking aching."

"I was thinking... Maybe I can suck them? You know, maybe we can split the clients or something."

Lana downed her glass, trying to hide her embarrassment. Hildi smiled and cheered her up:

"This is the spirit, girl! Blowjobs are a great way to start."

Lana was not sure she likes the word 'start' in the sentence.

"Blowjob? Is this a special word for taking it in the mouth?"

"Exactly! I will walk you through the basics..."

For the next few minutes, Hildi explained how clients like it: no teeth, better more saliva than less (but not too much), men really like the combination of both lips sliding on the shaft and the tongue working on the tip.

"You do not have to swallow it if you do not like it. Most clients like to cum on the face or on tits."

"I do not mind drinking it, the taste is great," Lana was not sure why anyone would deny this flavor. However, Hildi gave her a weird look:

"Are you sure we are speaking about the same liquid? I almost threw up the first time I tasted it, I am not really into bitter food."

"Bitter?" It was Lana's turn to be confused, "But it is sweet like honey."

"Whatever, tastes differ... So, let us go to Svar and bring him the great news!"

"Right now?" Lana muttered uncertainly, suddenly facing the reality of her choice.

"Sure, why not. Strike the iron while it's hot."

They say it is better to get this over with than be afraid of it. Lana reached for the bottle, refilled her glass, and drank it in one go.

"Let's do it."

They found Svar leisurely smoking a pipe in a chair in front of a fireplace. Lana breathed deeply and addressed him:

"Hey, Svar. Recently, I was speaking to Hildi a lot, and she told me what is she doing here apart from the waitress job."

She stuttered and stopped, looking at her feet. The man puffed a ring of smoke and answered:

"Is this a problem? She is an adult woman, she chooses her occupation as she likes."

Hildi squeezed her hand reassuringly, and Lana found the courage to face him and say:

"I am okay with this. Actually, I wanted to do some of the same stuff. I thought about working with my mouth."

Svar's eyes widened:

"Call me surprised. Aren't you engaged? I remember you buying blisterwort for your fiancé."

"He does not need to know about it, I am counting on your discretion. I thought additional money will help me to return my debt faster."

He nodded approvingly:

"I see, it will certainly help. You can count on me in keeping my mouth shut. Okay, the last thing then - show me what you got. Come here and suck it."

Lana hesitated for a moment, so he added:

"I want to know what I am offering to the clients."

Hildi whispered in her ear:

"When I offered my services, I fucked him senseless. Come on, give him the time of his life."

"It is too late to back off. It's been a while since I tasted seed the last time, might as well treat myself," with dwindling hesitation, Lana stepped in front of him and kneeled. Svar quickly dropped his pants, his dick half-hard.

She grabbed his manhood and gave a couple of test strokes. Even in this half-flaccid state, his dick was bigger than Ernin's.

She licked it gently, again and again, earning some approving grunts. Only when he was completely hard, did she, at last, engulf his tip and slowly moved her lips down the shaft. Lana's tongue was curling over his glans, caressing the most sensitive parts.

"Damn, this is some hot stuff," Hildi was shamelessly staring at the lewd display in front of her.

"Yes, I can tell she has experience. Keep it on, girl," he placed a hand on top of Lana's head and guided her back and forth.

"You want to watch? I will give you something to gander at," -- with these thoughts Lana made a show of dragging her lips on his cock. She drooled all over it, but then stopped, remembering Hildi's advice not to overdo this.

There was no denying it -- she was enjoying the feeling of a hot dick, the way it filled her mouth and scraped it from the inside.

Accidentally, the tip got under her cheek, bulging it from the inside. It felt so hot to Lana that she decided to repeat it intentionally, earning more approval from Svar.

After about ten minutes of slobbering, slurping, and licking, she felt the first twitch of the cock. Lana knew well what it means and redoubled her efforts, impaling herself on it. The shaft got in her throat a couple of times, forcing her to gag and back off, but this did not deter her from engulfing it again a moment later.

"I am about to cum. If you do not want to drink it, take it on your face."

Why waste it? Lana has been thirsting for it since she smelled Hildi's breath. Between his thrusts and her own sucking, Lana managed to utter:

"I will... drink it... All inside, please...."

"As you wish, catch your treat!" he howled and started to erupt.

She had to restrain herself not to try and forcefully suck it from him as he started flooding her waiting mouth. Lana sealed her lips tightly around the head of his dick and gulped one serving of delicious nectar after another. It is a shame men spew all at once, she thought. She would prefer to take her time, roll the seed all over her mouth to taste it properly, and enjoy the rich flavor. At least she did it with the last spurt of cum and then massaged the underside of his dick to squeeze a bit more.

"If you do not hire her right now, it would be the stupidest decision in your life, Svar."

Hildi sat on her knees right beside her, watching almost mesmerized as Lana gulped jizz.

"You were not joking when you said you love it," she reached and brushed a finger on Lana's chin, picking up some leftovers. Hildi tasted it and instantly cringed:

"Nope, as bitter as ever. By the gods, men will stand in lines to feed you and you will not have to force yourself to drink it. I am even a bit jealous."

Her words made Lana's heart flutter. With a deep sigh of satisfaction, she stood up from her knees and addressed Svar:

"Have I passed the test?"

"With honors," he chuckled.

"I will reach out to some of my proven clients and tell them that there is a new girl, ready for work. I already have one in mind."

They all were tired and drained after the 'test of skill', so Lana went home while Hildi headed upstairs.

At home, the familiar routine waited for her. She helped Ernin, fed him, and dropped asleep. As if looking at her own actions from the side she knew she is supposed to feel guilt and shame near him. But she didn't. Maybe it was the effect of alcohol or that she finally got what she has been longing for, but Lana stopped caring. She also did not care about his continuing indifference, which, she felt, should not be normal.

"Fuck it, it is so messed up. Guess it is just how things are going to be from now on. I really want to sleep."

The next morning her mouth tasted horrible, Lana gulped several cups of water to wash it off. Ernin just watched it disapprovingly, but Lana shot him a 'do not even try it' glance. An unseen crack ran between them, with Ernin's brooding mood and now Lana's sudden hangover. This, and some more stuff, that only she knew.

However, she was not a person to leave an ill man untreated. She cooked, washed, and cleaned. When she went to work, Lana realized she anticipates a break from all this, even if it means sucking a cock or two.

Sucking was exactly what she did. Right as she entered the tavern, she spotted Svar chatting with a man in guard armor. Turned out it was the captain of the local guards called Gunimar. He was the reason Svar can conduct his "additional business" uninterrupted. And lastly, he was a big fan of getting his prick sucked.

They moved to one of the upstairs rooms, meeting Hildi on their way. She grinned and gave heads-up to Lana, while the younger woman tried not to look suspicious, walking into a room together with a man.

Soon Lana was in the familiar position on her knees, devouring his shaft. He also was bigger than Ernin, and Lana decided by this point she could stop these comparisons and just assume that her fiancé has the shortest dick in the village.

His dick smelled of sweat from a day walking in armor, but something as weak as a smell could not stop Lana when she got a whiff of sweet cum. The feeling of warmth and comfort spreading through her whole being with a fresh serving of semen was making her truly alive.

Soon enough, after some intense gurgling and slurping, she got her reward. Even after he came, Lana held his now deflating cock in her mouth, trying to coax some more of the stuff. Also because she wanted to thank him for the treat by slowly and sloppily dragging her tongue over his overstimulated glans.

To her disappointment, it turned out that the guard captain had an arrangement with Svar to use the "additional services" for free in return for protection.

"Well, at least I got a free meal. Let's hope the next client won't be special too."

Her hopes were answered soon enough. Closer to the end of the shift Svar introduced her to another client, the owner of the local store. A grey-haired and bearded fellow called Ulfad, Lana knew him since she was old enough that her parents can trust her to buy bread. He always was a silent and calm type, and he guided her upstairs in a silent and calm fashion.

He disrobed in silence as if they knew each other so long it became so routine that there was no need for words. Which was true, in a way.

"He is older than my father would have been by now... but still lively where it counts," sitting on a bed, she stroked his veiny cock, already salivating. Does older men's cum taste different from younger? Only one way to know.

Unlike Svar and Gunimar, he complimented Lana throughout the whole process. She had to admit that it was nice to hear his praise for her skill, silky hair, and beautiful eyes while she ravenously sucked his dick. For this, she gave her best to stimulate his shaft in all ways she could think. She sucked, licked, and slurped on it. Kissed his manhood and even balls. Coated his glans in her drool while caressing it with her tongue.

Eventually, she got the answer to the question -- his cum tasted the same. Ulfad patted her head in a weirdly parental way and gave her three coins tip.

"Hmm, I did not even think before that people might be more generous with tips for sex than the tips for the booze. That is a good thing, one more argument for sucking them off. Maybe they would pay even more if I will take it in the pussy?"

She shook her head. "This is all developing so fast. I am not ready to go that far."

On her way back, Lana noticed clapping sounds from the next room and decided to peek a bit. All this oral left her neglected pussy in heat, so she decided to give it a fast rub.

Inside, a lanky guy bent Hildi over a bed a fucker her from behind. Lana plunged a finger inside herself, and then a second one while watching as he steadily humped Hildi. Lana was pretty hot and worked up when they decided to change a pose. The guy lay on the bed with the woman looming over him, trying to adjust his dick. To Lana's amazement, Hildi guided his manhood not into her pussy, but in her butthole.

"She will now realize the mistake and change the pose..." Contrary to Lana's guess, the black-haired woman wiggled her ass and managed to take the tip of his dick in her ass! Round-eyes, Lana watched as her friend slowly descended on the man's shaft, ultimately taking his whole manhood in her asshole.

"This is wrong! And so dirty... How is it even possible?" Lana was pretty sure this hole was a one-way route, but apparently, this was not the case. Meanwhile, Hildi started to ride it slowly, lifting her butt and then slapping it down with loud smacks. She picked up the pace, making guttural grunts and moans. Man's hands meanwhile found her petite tits and gave them a good fondle.

Despite her surprise, Lana never removed her hand from her panties, mesmerized by the unnatural coupling in front of her. Hildi's skin glistened with sweat as she went on and on with her anal riding. The snake tattoo on her back looked like it is coiling around her figure, making the whole sight even more bizarre.

Finally, the man grunted something, grabbed Hildi's hips, and impaled her on his dick with force. In return, she rotated her hips and flexed her buttocks.

"He is pumping cum in her bowels... And she is milking him," this was perverted but at the same time hot so this sight finally pushed Lana over the edge and she came, making a thin wail.

Hildi heard her, turned her head, and smiled at Lana. Her frame obscured men's face, so he did not notice the silent watcher. Lana weakly returned her smile and stepped back. The last thing she noticed was Hildi lifting herself from his dick with a wet popping sound and a small rope of cum spurting from her butthole.

"How did she manage to take the whole thing inside?" Hesitantly, Lana squeezed her own supple butt cheek. Can something as thick as a man's dick go in there? She just saw it happening. "I have to ask Hildi about this thing, this looked insane."

With no more clients to serve, Lana finished her shift and almost ran to Hildi's room. Her friend sat here, drinking something fragrant. Upon seeing Lana, she smiled most innocently and offered her a cup, as if nothing happened.

"What... Why would anyone... How did it even fit in your butt?"

Hildi sipped her cup and grinned impishly.

"Fancy some tea?"

The redhead girl froze instantly.

"Actual tea? Not the root brew? Sure, I always wanted."

A minute later, sipping a heavenly delicious and fragrant tea, Lana calmed herself and asked in a more reserved way:

"So, what was that? I never guessed it is possible to take in the backdoor."

Hildi put her cup away and produced a small jar from one of the cupboard sections. Lana spotted some green salve inside it. It smelled nice, like lavender or nightshade.

"You might be surprised, but a lot of men want to ram their pricks in our asses. It is a kind of achievement for them.

"The man you saw me with is an old client of mine, back from Solitude. His name is Hefnir by the way. He is a traveling peddler, coursing between Solitude and Dragon Bridge. He is also obsessed with anal. I think he spends most of his profits visiting me. And this the most costly thing for him," Hildi pointed at the jar of green stuff.

"It is possible to fit a medium-sized dick in the asshole, but it takes a lot of time to stretch the hole, or things will get extremely painful and messy. But this stuff allows preparing for butt sex in less than an hour."

Lana stared at the nicely smelling contents of the jar with suspicion now, as if it was going to jump on her and do nasty things to her ass:

"How does this work, exactly?"

"Well, there is no pretty way to frame it. You need to put it in your asshole. It turns solid inside, cleaning your butt in the process. Not like rock-solid, that would be torture. More like jelly."

"It also stretches your butt and relaxes it from the inside, so it is easier to put a dick in. Lastly, there are some healing components in there, so my ass is not on fire right now."

"Damn, this speech really sounded like a town crier advertisement. Keep in mind, that this stuff is expensive. Like, Expensive with capital E. Only one alchemist in Solitude makes it, and the ingredients are rare. Men are willing to pay ridiculous money to fuck my ass, so in the end, it still is profitable. Also, there is a benefit of no pregnancy risk," Hildi added with a smirk and sipped her tea.

Red-faced, Lana sat in silence for some time, but then broke it:

"So, how much does it hurt?"

"It requires getting used to, but with the salve, it is enjoyable. There is a kind of stimulation from the inside that cannot be achieved by doing it the traditional way."

"Hildi, you are such a perv. And I feel like you are making me into a perv too. If only someone can save me from the clutches of this deranged woman," Lana finished her tea and lay on Hildi's bed, putting her head on her friend's lap.

Hildi snickered and started combing Lana's red hair.

"This anal merchant actually brought the tea we were just drinking, just so you know."

"Are you saying he paid for fucking your ass with tea?"

After both girls finished laughing, they had a pleasant evening together. Lana told about her first day, Hildi shared some rumors and joked about her clients.

1...56789...14