Purple Haze Ch. 02 - Ulrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Ulrise reached a creek, one of the inflows of Karth river if she had to guess. If someone crossed it, their tracks will be lost. So, she traveled upstream and then downstream, looking for a potential crossing that this someone could have used.

Luck smiles to people who earn it, and after several exhausting hours of breaking through thick forest undergrowth, the sweat-drenched woman finally found it. A wide trail, too wide to be made by regular animals going to the watering place. Shreds of brown fur on the branches confirmed her suspicion - a troll passed here.

She caught her breath and checked her weapons - a long ebony dagger and a crossbow, with a quiver full of poisonous bolts. One can never be too careful, it might be just a regular beast, not an escapee from the cursed cave. Her main weapon was a hidden one though. Magicka coursed through her veins, ready to burst as a torrent of flame or confusing illusions.

Her caution was not necessary though. As the blond slowly exited the woods to the creek bank, she noticed the snowy white bones. A quick examination showed no shreds of flesh, just an ivory-white skeleton.

"A familiar sight. I guess this answers the question of how someone got affected by this magic."

A couple of bones were broken, probably by scavengers. It did not take long to her to find particles of pink dust stuck underneath the skeleton.

"I am guessing the wind or wild animals spread it around. Just great."

A sudden thought occurred to her - what if this was a woman who also grew a dick? That would be interesting, if not insightful.

Speaking about the dick, it behaved rather meekly for most of the day, but as soon as she contacted the pink crap it started to stir again.

"For fuck's sake. Maybe a dip in the water will subdue it. I probably smell like a troll too, with all this sweat."

Dropping her clothes, Ulrise checked her reflection in the water. No other new appendages and thank Gods no beard or mustache. At least this curse is not turning her into a man. The familiar angular face with a wide chin and long cheekbones stared back, small nose curving up a bit. One asshole once compared her face to a blunt side of a war hammer, she zapped his ass with a lighting for this.

Ulrise washed herself, taking special care to not touch her new genitalia. The cold water of the creek indeed helped with calming down her boner. By the time she got out and put the clothes back, the dick returned to around three inches long flaccid state.

"I should head to Dragon Bridge and look for someone who started to act weird recently. Or collapsed in a cloud of dust."

She crossed the creek and entered the forest again. It should be one or two hours on foot to Dragon Bridge from here.

Without making even ten steps something nudged her magic sense. Was it another skeleton of a cursed troll or something? The blond circled around, trying to pinpoint the source of it.

"I am getting better at sensing this magic, even without drinking the potion! Should I be concerned? It is probably connected to the new lovely organ I have."

However, it was not a skeleton. It was an inconspicuous tree that caught her attention.

"I do not get it. Can this shit affect trees as well?" She walked around, trying to figure this out. There was a hollow in the tree, which she carefully searched. Caution was replaced by confusion and then amazement when she found something she would never expect to find in a tree hollow.

"A pair of panties? WHAT? This case is becoming more bizarre by the hour." But there they were, a pair of white cotton panties with a sunflower embroidered on the front. They appeared to be torn.

"Isn't it a bit big for your size?" she addressed a squirrel sitting on the tree. The critter squeaked and fled, leaving Ulrise to her ruminations.

"The panties look adorable, with this flower weaved in. Reminds me of..." No, there was no meaning in reminiscing the time when she did similar embroidery to show to her parents. That life is ash now.

"So, there is a troll skeleton nearby and a pair of torn panties. I can imagine what happened here." The mental image of a beast getting intimate with some poor girl sent a rush of heat through her body, especially one part of it. She groaned as her cock sprung to full hardness in a matter of several heartbeats.

"I am not dipping in cold water every time I need to calm down this piece of meat! Okay, I better make it quick."

She hid behind the tree trunk and dropped her pants, making her erection stand proudly. For the first time, it occurred to her how disproportional her massive dick looked compared to the rest of the body. It was almost as thick as her wrist! That's what one gets for being short and thin of completion.

Without losing any more time on idle observations, she pulled the skin and revealed the girthy tip. Ulrise pumped her hand fast, trying to be done with it as soon as possible. And at the same time to ignore any pleasant sensations she furiously stroked it to full hardness.

Still, something was off. Her hand grew tired after several minutes of intense fapping. The dick leaked precum in abundance, creating a strand of viscous liquid hanging from the tip, but still nowhere near cumming. While attempting to change the stroking hand she realized she was still clutching the panties.

"It is so silky and soft... I need just a little bit of stimulation to cum!" She wrapped the panties around her rigid shaft, delighted by the feeling of silk smoothly massaging it. The tip became angry red with blood, and with the whole dick twitching, she knew it was about to erupt.

Every contraction of the shaft sent shivers and waves of pleasure through her body. Faster and faster she stroked it, invoking the delightful sensation more and more often, until they merged into one continuous blissful eruption.

Cumming with a moan, Ulrise sprayed thick spurts of pearly white cum on the grass. Load after load rushed forward, making splashing sounds as they land.

The exhausted woman slumped against the tree trunk, holding the dick to not smear her pants and boots in cum. It took all remaining shreds of concentration and self-control to do so, but at least she did not make a mess of her clothes.

Eventually, her balls ran dry, with several weak last spurts forming a small puddle of cum near her boots. As she gathered her wits, Ulrise observed the results of her orgasm.

"This is way more than any man I ever fucked produced." She lifted her balls and was surprised at how heavy they were. "Do I still have some stored? My first load was also massive. How do I make that much of the stuff?"

The answer was both obvious and meaningless. Magic that affected her apparently gave her sperm production of a breeder bull.

"I wonder if it is enough to fill a womb to the brim in one go..."

She shook her head to banish these pervy thoughts and finally let go of the panties she was still holding. Ashamed of this sudden urge to masturbate with them, the embarrassed blonde put them away in her pocket.

"It is so white and shiny..." Again, she felt strangely drawn to it. Ulrise traced the underside of her dick to squeeze whatever was left in it and produced a small glob of cum. Lifting it to her face, she enjoyed the warmth of it, the musky scent of the thick, hot seed.

Before the rational part of the mind stopped her hand, Ulrise quickly put the finger into her mouth. It tasted exactly as she thought - rich, sweet, and creamy. In a moment her eyes went wide from surprise, and not from the fact she just ate her own cum.

The familiar feeling of magicka infusion rushed through her, giving the exhilarating feeling of power. Just to test it, the woman concentrated and turned invisible for a moment.

As she pulled up the pants and put her clothes back to a presentable state, thoughts swarmed in Ulrise's head. "So to sum this up, today I woke up with a dick that literary cums with magic. I am chasing a girl that likes to hide her panties in the forest. There are all sorts of creatures turning into dust around me. And there is also a mad magician and blood sacrifices involved. Oh Ulrise, what did get yourself into?

"I better move if I want to sleep with a roof over my head." The journey through the forest went uneventful, she discovered no more hidden underwear or enchanted trolls. Soon, Ulrise gazed at the outskirts of Dragon Bridge.

For the first time in her life, Ulrise saw the skeletal bridge that gave name to the village. She stared in awe at the massive skull serving as an arch entrance, thinking about the recent dragon insurgence. It was not known what exactly happened, only that the legendary Dragonborn appeared in Skyrim and somehow stopped the dragons from taking over the land. Good thing too, Ulrise read about dragon-worshipers of the past and was not too keen on joining them.

Knowing that the local inn is always the hub of all news and rumors, the assassin headed straight to it. The drinking hall was full of men sipping ale; she figured these were workers from the local lumber mill.

The tall and wide fellow behind the bar counter introduced himself as Svar and pointed her at an empty table, promising to produce a dinner soon.

She sat, trying to be as silent and inconspicuous as possible. Several people gave her long gazes, probably curious to hear news and rumors from a traveler, but most men were minding their drinks and did not even notice her.

She listened to people nearby speaking, eager to hear something of the pink dust or animals behaving weirdly. To her disappointment, men were discussing some guy called Ernin whose bride, Lana, apparently fucked half of the village. In Ulrise's experience, infidelity always ran rampant in small villages since there was not much to do here except drinking and fucking around. She highly doubted there is even a single couple in Dragon Bridge that was completely faithful to each other their whole lives.

Svar came to the men's table to refill the drinks, and they quite vocally asked him when would Lana return. Apparently, the woman in question, with her companion called Hildi, left Dragon Bridge and headed to Solitude some days ago. Ulrise listened half-heartedly, just in case men start to discuss something that actually matters.

She was distracted by a lovely waitress that brought her dinner. Hoping to fish more information from this girl, Ulrise put on her most radiant smile and invited the waitress to sit down and have a chat. The waitress looked at Svar, who just shrugged and silently nodded. She then took a place across the table, smiling at the blond woman.

Ulrise, in turn, appreciated the view. The young waitress appeared to be in her late teens or early twenties. Beautiful and charming, with just the right amount of fat to make her cheeks look soft and cute, and to make her breasts strain the fabric of the apron. Ibela, as she introduced herself, had her chestnut hair gathered on two long braids on both sides of her frame that Ulrise found especially endearing.

The blond assassin never considered herself lesbian, but she felt strangely drawn to the girl. Suddenly she wanted to hug her with a tight embrace, kiss these full lips, fondle the soft tits...

"This is my dick talking. Snap out of it, dumb head, and get to the business!" she chastised herself while telling Ibela a completely contrived story that Ulrise claimed to be the latest rumors from the capital. The waitress sat with her eyes wide and mouth open, taking the blond's bullshit for truth.

As expected, as soon as she finished with her tale, Ibela rushed to share the latest village rumors:

"What a story happened lately! It is a bit shameful one," Ibela dropped her voice to a whisper. "Recently, there were two women working here, Lana and Hildi. People say that Hildi is secretly a lust daedra! She cursed Lana's husband with... manly disability. And then she coaxed Lana into fucking every man in the village!"

The girl's adorable cheeks turned redder as she continued:

"Poor Ernin claimed that Lana threw fire and lighting and cursed him! What an insane turn, Lana never showed even a hint of magic! Such a quiet and shy girl. But now, the word is she cannot live without eating man seed every day! They say she can live on cum, without any actual food!"

Something clicked in Ulrise's head "So, this Lana girl never displayed any magic aptitude but suddenly she is shooting fire and cursing people? This is wild!"

"Yes! And now both left, Gods know what they are up to! Svar hired me as a temporary replacement to help him run the tavern."

Ulrise thanked her for the meal, stealing a glance at the cleavage while Ibela was cleaning the table, enjoying a view of the waitress's shapely ass-cheeks swaying seductively as the girl walked away with the dishes. She felt her dick stirring but still was unable to stop ogling at the hot view.

The men in the tavern discussed some boring nonsense like wood processing and politics, while Ulrise took her time enjoying her first proper meal and drink after days of traveling through the forest, eating whatever she can catch, and drinking spring water.

"So this Lana woman suddenly develops magical abilities and turns into an insatiable slut who cannot stop drinking cum? I think it is worth checking. I should interrogate her ex-husband."

Since it was late already, she asked Svar to show her the room. As they went upstairs, the blond felt a familiar tug on her magic sense. Somewhere nearby there was something affected by this accursed magic, just like in the forest!

Under Svar's confused gaze, she turned around franticly and jumped to the nearby door that seemed to be the source of it.

"Can I have this room?"

"Unfortunately, this one is already rented. But right the next one is free! It will cost you twenty gold a night."

Ulrise paid the price, even though it was quite high. Making sure the door is closed, threw her backpack on the floor, and lay on the soft bed, finally dropping her pants down.

Her dick was semi-hard since she admired the waitress's curves, so now it was finally freed from the clothing confines as she gave it a couple of lazy strokes. "Good thing I jerked off in the forest, otherwise I would probably get hard looking at Ibela and embarrass myself.

"Is this how men live? One look at the pretty face and some curves and it is tight in the pants? Poor bastards."

Finally relaxed, she lay on the bed, slowly dragging a hand over the meaty shaft, gradually bringing it to full hardness. "I must search that room nearby, but not right now, Svar might get suspicious after I asked him about this door. I should wait until the middle of the night; have some sleep in the meantime. And relieve some tension." The last thought occurred as her dick finally reached its full glory.

"I bet these wimps downstairs can only dream to have a manhood that big and thick." She traced a finger over a vein bulging along the curve of her fleshy monster.

The blond quickly shed her clothes and sat naked, slowly pumping both her hands up and down the pillar of meat between her legs. She shivered from the rush of pleasure every time the hyper-sensitive skin of her cock covered the tip, just to slide back a moment later. The tip turned from fleshy color to angry red, and then purple under her assault of constant stroking.

"It looks like it is winking at me." A sudden idea came to her mind, so Ulrise pressed the dick to her tummy and gasped when she noticed that the tip almost reached between her small tits.

"This thing is huge. I need to spend some time adjusting my pants tomorrow, good thing I have a sewing kit."

She continued stroking, now more focused. Waves of pleasure spread through her body, which already felt hot and sensitive.

Ulrise added the second hand, synchronizing the strolling. Loud fapping sounds revibrated through the room, becoming a bit moist after a blob of pre-cum rolled down from the tip and got smeared along the shaft by her industrious hands.

Her thoughts wandered back to the waitress girl, "Ibela has such a nice figure, curvy in all right places." She bit her lip remembering the waitress's voluminous breasts. "I bet I can bury this monster between her tits and it will be completely hidden by the flesh."

The mental image of her shaft sandwiched between soft titflesh made her balls twitch. She caressed her sack with another hand, feeling the heaviness of the bloated testicles.

"Fuck, if I cum right now I will make a huge mess." Her eyes find a bowl standing near her bed, "That will do."

She grabbed at pointed her dick at it right before starting to spew thick ropes of pearly cum. The bowl shuddered from the force of the first spurt, but Ulrise clenched it tight, despite intense pleasure assaulting her at the moment.

She pumped her shaft furiously, trying to coax as much seed as possible, and the result was impressive. A minute later sweaty, exhausted blond finally stopped blasting thick ropes of sperm and finished with a last dribble of several drops. She looked in awe at the fruits of her labors.

The bowl was more than half full of the seed so hot she could swear it was steaming. She swayed the bowl left and right, mesmerized by the slow, resin-like movement of her shiny cum.

"I should measure how much magicka I expel with each orgasm. For research purposes. Yes, it will be useful in the future," she convinced herself and slowly stuck two fingers in the bowl, scooping up some gooey goodness.

"I did not taste it properly in the forest, better do it now," Ulrise put the fingers in her mouth and sucked on them.

"Hmm, even better than I remember. Usually, cum is bitter, but this is so sweet. Like honey, but thicker." With less hesitation, she scooped up another helping and swallowed it, rolling cum in her mouth to get a better taste.

"Not bad at all. And the magicka flow, better than potions!" She quickly consumed the rest of the sperm and licked her fingers. In the end, she just drank the equivalent of several magicka potions.

"I just saved some hefty gold. Perhaps this curse is a mixed bag, I can see how my own endless source of magicka might be useful. If only it did not turn me into a dog in heat."

She gave her balls a squeeze, satisfied to discover they no longer felt bloated. While at it she lifted them and was not surprised at all to discover that her womanly parts were dripping wet. She slid a finger up and down, then effortlessly slipped it in. The second finger followed soon.

"I just want to compare the sensations. I am the first human ever to have this opportunity, it would be a crime not to do so," she reasoned as she thrust her fingers in and out. The balls were in the way, but Ulrise used her left hand to lift them, which allowed her to masturbate without constantly hitting the scrotum with her palm.

Already hot and red-faced, she did not last long and soon was in the throes of orgasm again. After an unfamiliar, although pleasant climax with her dick this one felt like returning to something well-known and reassuring. Whatever is happening to her body, it did not affect her woman parts sensitivity.

Drained after two orgasms in a row she drifted to deep sleep. In her line of work waking up in the middle of the night was not a rare occurrence, so in the darkest hour right before dawn, she was in front of the suspicious door, fiddling with lockpicks.

As expected, she quickly overcome a cheap door lock and now was inspecting the room. Obviously, a woman lived here, and the big makeup station gave it out instantly. She inspected the cupboard and found two different sets of clothing, one for a lean figure and another for a woman with a wider frame.

Her eyes bulged when she found the underwear of the second woman. Some of the panties had flowers embroidered on them! She was on the right trail after all!