Pursuing a Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
The Girl's new exploration delays their plan.
2.9k words
4.46
2.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
got2try
got2try
86 Followers

Chad was away on business, so Chrissy could put off thinking about how she would initiate the training, if that was the right term to use, that would bring him to get it on with Doug. Or would she even try? Brenda made it sound so simple, but Chrissy still thought it was a long shot at best. Probably just wishful fantasizing.

Two grandmothers trying to initiate a Sexual Renaissance, and a pretty kinky one at that. Weren't their libidos supposed to be waning? Well, Sue's weekly narratives, probably exaggerated, had been a regular stimulus. And, of course, the internet. After a few tentative peeks at porn that made her feel guilty, Chrissy had found herself spending more and more time watching people fucking in so many different ways.

Chrissy was surprised how guys fucking or mfm scenarios became her "thing." Videos did get her off, but she found that reading narratives and imagining the scene for herself was even better.

She was masturbating even more than she had in her teens and twenties, and she found she was much more skilled. She took more time, found so many new ways to intensify the pleasure, and her orgasms were so much more intense. Being almost constantly horny with a damp crotch added a zest to her days. She relished her secret, solitary pleasure. It seemed enough. If some people might call her a pervert, well, she loved being one if that's what she was.

Of course, before their luncheon, the notion of having mind-blowing sex with Brenda would have been just wishful fantasizing if it had even crossed Chrissy's mind. She tried to convince herself that it hadn't--that it had been a total spur of the moment thing--but she had to admit that she had often been hyper-aware of Brenda's sexy body. Last month hadn't she had lascivious thoughts for several days after struggling to pull her gaze away from Brenda's prominent camel toe when they'd lounged around in their yoga pants? At the time, she'd thought Brenda's display was purely accidental, but now she wondered if it had been deliberate.

Chrissy got up to pour herself a second martini. Normally she wasn't much of a drinker, but she had barely downed half of the one at lunch before things became, well, amazing. She found herself giggling a bit.

She was wearing one of Chad's flannel shirts, totally unbuttoned, and the teal thong she had worn to Brenda's. She wanted to feel sexy, even a bit slutty, as every moment of their incredible fucking replayed in her mind.

She plopped on the leather couch with her legs spread and took a satisfying sip of the drink before setting it down on the coffee table. Should she classify what they had done as fucking or lovemaking? She certainly cared about Brenda so there was a bit of love in what was an intense exploration of sexual pleasure.

Chrissy was barely conscious of her hand moving to her breast and her finger circling a nipple. She was both surprised by and proud of how creatively her mouth and fingers had explored and stimulated Brenda's pussy, clit, and anus. She had so loved her friend's taste and smell, and the strength of Brenda's orgasms had thrilled her beyond belief. By contrast, her few experiences with women in college now seemed tentative and rather bungling.

Though Brenda had cut things off in the hall, Chrissy was perplexed by how aggressively she had massaged Brenda's buttocks, tongued, licked, and nibbled up and down her crack before flicking her tongue over Brenda's anus. Where did that come from? She knew that had things lasted a moment longer, she would have been lost in rimming Brenda and pressing her stiffened tongue past her sphincter muscles.

What was that about anyway? Well, Brenda's shapely ass was truly beautiful, but it had to be more than that. Chrissy had experienced enough anal play--unfortunately in what seemed like the far distant past--to know how arousing it could be. It seemed like a kind of statement. "I will do anything and everything to heighten your pleasure. This may be taboo for some, but I'll go there for you." And she had to admit that for herself it was such a turn-on to be totally wanton, to be given over to the giving of sexual pleasure. Stopping at nothing.

If only it had lasted longer, Chrissy thought, as her finger pushed aside her thong, glided up and down her slick slit and ended up circling her clit.

With a sigh, Chrissy got up, downed about a third of the martini, and headed to her computer. Though she would have enjoyed teasing herself to orgasm, she had some research to do--how to give a prostate massage.

Once she'd opened up a private window, she had another generous sip of the her martini. She giggled a bit as she typed "analingus" into the search box. "Prostate Massage" could wait.

She found the "how-to's" stimulating and soon her thong was on the floor and her legs were hooked over the arms of the chair. To Chrissy the tip of her finger that slowly rimmed the folds of her anus was the tip of her tongue pleasuring Brenda. She savored the sensation of her finger pressing past the resistance of her opening. Her tongue mimicked the movements of her finger as she closed her eyes and imagined licking and probing Brenda's tempting asshole, inhaling her musky scent. She longed to feel Brenda's sphincters gripping her stiffened tongue. Chrissy relished the gentle orgasm that spread through her--not a hard cum, but lingering with a series of aftershocks.

********

Brenda found herself torn between two competing scenarios. Yes, she was committed, despite Chrissy's doubts, to getting Chad and Doug to experience bi. To remind herself how hot that would be to watch, she was nude, stretched out before the computer screen watching two guys got at it. The heavier guy was on his back, the slender guy lowering his ass to take heavy guy's thick pole up his ass. He supported himself by gripping each one his heavy guy's spread knees with a hand. Heavy guy reached up to stroke slender guy's shaft. It was all so visible, making it much more intense, than when heavy guy had taken slender guy doggy style. She turned her vibrator up to max and tried to match the pace of slender guy's movements sliding up and down the thick cock as she slid the dildo in and out of her cunt.

When she was especially turned on, she loved the wantonness of the word "cunt."

On the other hand, though her eyes were riveted on slender guy sliding up and down on that beautiful cock, thoughts of Chrissy's passion and skill as a lover were never far from overwhelming her. Brenda lifted her breast and tongued her nipple--Chrissy had been so impressed that she could do that.

Brenda could recall every moment of that intense fucking-lovemaking, but one moment kept rising to the top of her consciousness. She closed her eyes and was only dimly aware of heavy guy's moans and missed the trusting of his hips as he spasmed and shook, jetting loads of cum into slender guy's rectum.

In the moment that kept resurfacing, she was on her knees in the hall, her cheek pressed to the hard wood floor. Chrissy's hands were kneading and spreading her buttocks--nibbles, kisses, and slathering licks up and down her crack. And then Chrissy's tongue swirling over her puckered anus. Her tip of Chrissy's tongue on the verge of entering her.

And Brenda had pulled away, afraid she might not be clean enough, when she so wanted to feel that tongue penetrate her.

It confused her when she considered all the amazing sensations Chrissy had given her--the finger-fucking of both her vagina and anus, the awesome attention to her clit. Why did that one missing sensation stand out?

When she opened her eyes, slender guy was slurping up the cum he'd jetted on heavy guy's hairy chest and face.

Well, one positive note as far as the Chad-Doug plan went. Doug definitely enjoyed eating cum. He did love going down on her after he'd cum and was especially turned on when she straddled his face and treated him to a cream pie.

She knew she was close to orgasm as her fingers surrounded her clit, rubbing hard. She imagined Chad pulling back from deep-throating Doug to shoot his load on Doug's waiting tongue. She would have two fingers probing Chad's ass and Chrissy, two or three fingers buried in her pussy, would be sucking Doug's cock.

Another image replaced that one. Her whole body shook with intense pleasure when she imagined Chad's cum dripping down Doug's thighs from his just penetrated anus.

No, Brenda wasn't about to give up on the plan, despite how tempting the thought of Chrissy fulfilling her sexual needs might be. She was certain with each fuck session, Chrissy's and her orgasms would go beyond what they had thought was possible. She still wanted more.

Watching Chad and Doug fuck would be the cherry on top. She giggled. Well, two popped anal cherries on top.

Time to take action. She'd head to the adult store for some butt plugs, a couple of strap-ons, and perhaps they'd have that strawberry-flavored anal lube. Chrissy did like strawberries. She'd swing by the drugstore for a enema bulb. With a little anal douche, she'd be ready the next time for Chrissy's talented tongue.

*********

A labor of love, Chrissy thought, but still a daunting task. She was standing in front of the full length mirror checking out her just shaved bald pussy. She pulled over the chair from her make-up table so she could get a better view. She'd been careful, no nicks. She did love the look. It seems to say, "I'm horny as hell, so get busy and fuck me." With some bottomless sunbathing, it would be even more delectable.

Brenda's text had said, "Step One of Plan complete. Get over here. I have something I hope you'll want to eat."

Still nude, Chrissy got down on hands and knees to rummage through her closet. She managed to find two pairs of five-inch stilettos under some travel bags at the back. The black ones would have been great with black thigh-highs, but that wouldn't really go with the short sundress that she planned to wear. Well, the red ones were definitely sexy too.

After giving them a good dusting, she slipped on the shoes. She put one foot up on the chair so she could take another admiring look at her shaved pussy. Her outer labia were nice and puffy. She felt a bit wet and inserted a finger in her vagina. After licking her finger clean, she had another thought. She inserted her finger again, but this time spread her juices behind each ear. A new scent sensation, she thought. "Ravish Me Now."

Underwear wasn't even a thought. She slipped the sundress over her head and turned to look in the mirror. It barely covered her ass. Perfect. She wished it would show more cleavage, but she supposed it wouldn't be on very long.

She grabbed her phone and purse and headed for the door.

******

As Chrissy walked to the door, she checked a text from Brenda. "Come right in and follow instructions."

When Chrissy opened the door, Brenda was nowhere in sight. Chrissy was a little miffed that they wouldn't be sharing their greeting from the day before. A note said, "Bathroom first; then bedroom."

The note in the bedroom said, "Strip and put this on." It was attached to a strap-on already attached to its halter.

Chrissy was impressed by how realistic the cock looked with a sculpted head and veins. It was flexible and actually felt a little like a real cock. The latex balls were cute, if not impressive. She pulled the sundress over her head and figured out how to adjust the straps to the contraption. She'd keep the stilettos on. The full length mirror on the back of the door told her that she looked impressive with her seven-inch cock. Thinking about where this was going made her very wet.

A last note on the jamb of the bedroom door said, "No talking, just doing."

Brenda was lying face down, her folded arms cradling her head on the pillow. Her lovely red hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her legs were clamped together and there seemed to be a small pillow under her shapely ass, accentuating it.

Chrissy climbed on the bed, and straddled Brenda's legs. Her hands found Brenda's shoulders, her fingers caressing and massaging, she worked her way down Brenda's back. She let her hands glide down Brenda's sides, lingering over the swell of her flattened breasts.

Chrissy scooted back and let her fingers lightly press between Brenda's buttocks before she began to spread and knead them. Lowering her face to Brenda's lovely ass, she flattened her tongue and slowly slid up and down Brenda's crack. She both caught the scent of strawberries and the taste when she passed over Brenda's puckered anus. As Chrissy spread wet kisses, nibbles, and little bites to each smooth, firm buttock, Brenda spread her legs slightly and lifted her hips, and Chrissy caught the scent of Brenda's wetness.

Chrissy couldn't believe the hungering lust that drove her. Her hands roughly spread Brenda's buttocks to expose her puckered anus. Chrissy surrounded it with her lips and sucked hard and lapped it with her tongue. She stiffened the tip of her tongue flicked and circled Brenda's anal bud. She sensed that there would be no stopping this time as she pressed her tongue tip against the opening. She felt Brenda's sphincter muscles resist, then relent, then flex and relax to grip Chrissy's probing tongue. Eating ass had her clit throbbing and she could feel her juices flowing down her thighs. Even without the strawberry lube, Chrissy knew she could only describe this as delicious.

When Chrissy pressed two fingers between Brenda's thighs, she found a flood of juices at the entrance to Brenda's vagina. She kept the finger-fucking gentle to match the her probing tongue's pressure.

When a finger managed to reach Brenda's swollen clit, Chrissy felt a gentle orgasm spread through Brenda accompanied by some quiet moans. She pressed harder with both finger and tongue and then her thighs quivered as her own orgasm hit hard.

Stopping was hard, but she pulled back and finished with several slow licks up and down the crack of Brenda's gorgeous ass.

"Be right back," Chrissy whispered. As she hurried to the bathroom to spread some toothpaste on her tongue and take a shot of mouthwash, her new cock bouncing up and down made her smile. What, she wondered, could be next?

She didn't have long to find out. When she returned to the bedroom, Brenda was on her knees beside the bed.

"Oh, those heels are so sexy," Brenda moaned. "I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to fuck my pussy and go down on me to eat your cum before you fuck my ass."

To Chrissy this play seemed so weird and yet so arousing. Brenda stroked her cock, told her how beautiful it was, licked it thoroughly before taking it deep in her mouth. As Brenda's head moved back and forth getting more and more aggressive, the harness pressed against Chrissy's clit and she began thrusting her hips toward Brenda.

When Brenda moved back to the bed, Chrissy dove between her spread legs and buried her cock deep inside her lover in one aggressive thrust. Her hips thrashed wildly, her cock pounding into Brenda's slick vagina. Her palms of her hands pressed against Brenda's breasts and she tugged hard on her lover's nipples. Somehow, someway, when Chrissy orgasmed, she could almost imagine that she was blasting cum into the cunt she was ravishing.

When Chrissy moved back, her cock emerged coated with Brenda's thick juices. She moved forward to let Brenda lick her shaft clean. Brenda's lapping tongue showed how hungry she was to taste herself in the frenzy of arousal.

But when Chrissy brought her mouth and fingers to Brenda's pussy, she was a slow, teasing, and gentle as she had been the day before. Once again, she loved the sensation of pleasuring Brenda's clit while her fingers probed her lover's vagina and anus. She knew she would never get enough of Brenda's scent and taste. She was so proud, so turned on, that she could bring Brenda to two ripping and one quiet orgasm.

When they collapsed in exhaustion, Brenda spooned Chrissy.

"Guess you got into my little game," Brenda whispered in her ear.

Chrissy nodded her head.

"Of course, you still need to fuck my ass," Brenda added. "Just not so aggressively, please. We need to get ready for more anal if we're going to get the boys wondering about just how nice it might be to take a cock up the ass."

"Yeah, I did get into it, didn't I? Kind of a power trip. After I fuck your ass, then what?" Chrissy asked.

"Why, Silly, I wear the cock, and you suck and get fucked."

"Um, do I get rimmed and my ass eaten first like you did?"

"So glad you asked," Brenda chuckled. "Need to check that one off my bucket list."

got2try
got2try
86 Followers