Pursuit and Capture

Story Info
A runner chasing his dream girl.
2.5k words
4.44
2.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot summer day in June. The sun was shining brightly through a Carolina Blue sky. I was out jogging on my usual route through some neighborhoods, as I had done 3 times a week for what seemed like all of my 50+ years of living. My blue silk shorts and white tank top were clinging to me from the sweat pouring out of my body due to the 90-degree heat. As I continued my routine, I came to the back of one of the developments I was running through, and turned down one of the roads that ran alongside a farm that hadn't given in to the developers wishes. This was always the most enjoyable part of my run because I loved the smells and sounds of nature.

I noticed up ahead of me another runner. She was a good 1/4 mile ahead of me, but I could tell that she was built to run. Her long strides were moving her down the road at a good speed, obviously she took her running seriously. I decided to take it up a notch, and tried to catch up to her. She didn't seem to notice me as I got to within about 50 yards of her. From there I could tell she was in fantastic shape. She had shoulder length red hair, a small waist, and a nice firm ass bouncing in her red silk shorts. I could smell her faint perfume mixed with her musky but wonderful scent that trailed behind her on this hot summer day. She was also wearing a white tank top that was sticking to her back because of the heat, and looked almost transparent from the moisture. I wanted desperately to see her face and other "assets". As I got within about 20 feet of her, she glanced back over her shoulder, and gave me a beautiful smile. Her green eyes immediately caught my attention, and a quick glimpse of her smile, and her almost see-through tank top was all I needed. I had to meet her.

I quickly covered those last 20 feet of gap and said "hello". She said hello back and smiled again. As we continued jogging down the road, her pace thankfully slowed, as we started to talk. I asked her name and she said "Karen" with a sexy smile. I smiled back and said "Michael". I asked her if she ran this route often, and she said "no", that it was her first time down this road. She said she usually ran along the other side of the farm, but had seen me running this route a few days ago, and that she wanted to run "my" way. My interests in her immediately picked up (and so did the bulge in my shorts) as I continued to run alongside her, staring at first her green eyes, then her smile, and then her firm tits, visible through her wet tank top. I also noticed that her red silk shorts were becoming very wet in front, and that I could make out a faint outline of her mound. She also gave me good looking over as we continued down the road. We chatted for a few more moments about how much we both liked to run, and how beautiful it is along this farm road.

She then asked me why I liked to run. I told her that I loved the exercise, being out in nature and that it was a great stress reducer. She looked at me and said "I love to run because it makes me horny". "In fact" she said, "I'm horny now!" and she smiled again at me. Not fully believing what she said, I jokingly said, "What do you want to do about it?" She answered back, "If you catch me, you can have me!" And with that, she took off running at a full sprint.

Surprised (to say the least), I was caught off guard, and she quickly got a good 20 yd head start before I was at a full sprint, or at least the best sprinting I could do with a raging hard-on. She continued up the road, running at her peak stride, as my slightly longer legs started to close the gap. She made a cat-like turn and jumped the fence into the farmyard like she was part deer. I did my best to leap the fence, but she obviously was good at hurdles too, as she lengthened the gap. We were now running full speed through the middle of a cow pasture, as I once again started to make up some distance. She turned again, and headed for the one lonely tree, a giant oak, that stood in the middle of the pasture. I followed her closely, now within about 10 yards. As we neared the tree, she started to slow, (on purpose, I bet) and I tackled her from behind. We fell to the soft grass under the shade of the tree, tangled and sweaty, our hearts pounding and lungs burning. We rolled for a moment, then stopped, with me coming to rest on top of her small frame. I had her pinned in a second, and she just smiled and said "uncle".

With both her hands held above her head with one of my powerful arms, I leaned over her, and kissed her deeply. She playfully kissed me back, with her tongue quickly darting into my mouth. We were breathing pretty heavily (more like gasping and moaning) as I started to kiss and bite her neck and work my way towards her heaving chest. She tried to wrestle her hands free, but I wouldn't let go, until she knew who was in charge now. When she stopped her fake struggles, I let go of her hands, as I grabbed one of her 34B tits and started to kiss and lick it through her sweaty fabric. She was wearing a satiny jog bra underneath, and the feeling of my lips and tongue and teeth against the fabric was exquisite. My hands found their way under her tank top, and I quickly started to play with her firm and swelling tits. I undid her jog bra, and the feeling of her hot, sweaty skin under my fingertips was overpowering. I knew my hard-on must have been poking out of my shorts by now.

I dove to her chest with my tongue, and started lapping up the sweat off her breasts. She moaned and started to move her hips up and down as I continued my pursuit of her firm tits. I held her breast in my hand, as I gently massaged it with my fingers, and licked and lightly bit her nipple. She was overcome with what I believe was the first of many orgasms, as she bit her lip and moaned, and ground her hips into the air.

With my other free hand I reached down her flat belly and under her shorts to find the softest red haired pussy I have ever felt. The hairs were as fine as silk and even tickled my hand as I continued to reach lower and feel her full moist outer lips almost swallow my fingers. She groaned "oh yes" as her body overwhelmed her with another powerful orgasm. I could feel the pulsation from her pussy on my now dripping fingers as she spasmed again and again. I just had to taste her sweaty but sweet nectar, and started to kiss my way down her belly.

She knew where I was going, because she lifted her ass slightly as my hands pulled her sopping wet shorts over her long tan legs. I first kissed her soft patch of red hair. To my amazement it was partially shaved into a cute little heart shape, with her full red pussy lips splitting it down the middle. I then started to lick her outer lips. First up one side, and then down the other, in a circular teasing motion. As her breathing started to quicken (more like pant) and I knew she was really getting close to another orgasm. I reversed my circular directions and then lick down instead of up. This was driving her close to the edge again, but I would back off each time she would get close. Her pussy kept swelling with her pumping blood, the folds opening like petals of a rose. I kept this up for a couple of minutes, and then started to dip my tongue deep into her inner world. Her body moved uncontrollably as I licked and sucked her inner lips, and using my right hand, I inserted my middle finger deep inside her. I felt upwards towards her g-spot, and started a slow circular pattern, as I continued to lick her inner folds. I then licked my way up to her clitoris, and started to flick it with my tongue, at the same time, quickening my pace and pressure on her g-spot. She immediately tightened all her muscles around my finger, and came a third shuddering time. Her juices and sweat dripping over my tongue, as I sucked and slurped her entire being. She tasted like honey as I swallowed her offerings.

As her orgasms subsided, she pushed me away, rolled me onto my back, and said, "now it's my way", and quickly started to remove my shorts, grabbing them by the waistband, and with one quick tug, my fully erect 7-inches was exposed to the hot summer air. She licked her lips at the sight of my hard-on, but she obviously had another thing on her mind. With one hand she grabbed me at the base of my cock, and in one swift move, she swung her leg over me, straddling me, and inserted the swollen purple head of my cock into her dripping pussy. She let go with her hand, as she let gravity do what gravity does, and she slid down on my cock, fully taking me deep inside her.

A deep moaned escaped her lips as she started to rise up and down on my pole, slowly at first. Savoring every moment. Using her muscular legs to hold herself up to where only the head of my cock was just barely inside her, and then plunging down onto me, taking my full length into her velvety smooth pussy. I looked up into her eyes, and all I saw was lust and ecstasy, as she continued to ride me up and down, like she was riding her mighty stallion. She started to build up speed, as her breathing once again quickened. I could feel her powerful inner muscles start to twitch and grind on my meat. The head of my cock rubbing against her inner-upper walls, caressing her g-spot as no other position can. Her excitement building to a feverish pace, as she started bouncing up and down. Her inner thighs slapping against my hips with each downward thrust. I could feel the tingling started to build in my balls, as she kept her rhythmical pounding of my manhood. She then leaned back a little as she continued her up-and-down assault. This did two things to heighten our excitement. First, it pushed the head of my cock harder against her front wall and her g-spot, and second, it offered her the opportunity to reach behind her, and in between my legs, and start fondling my swollen balls.

The feeling was too much for me, as she gently squeezed and massaged my balls. I felt the tingling build as they started to contract inside me. My explosion was imminent, and she knew it, because she then reached around to her own pussy, and started to finger her clit, just as I came. I came in a huge explosive blast of semen that must have been in 7 or 8 steady thick streams, that quickly filled her cavity and started running out of her, down my shaft and over my balls. She felt my blasts bathing her insides, and tightened her own muscles in spasms as she came for what must have been the fourth time. She stopped all movement, as her body went completely rigid with orgasm, except her powerful inner walls kept up the rhythm of squeezing and contracting on my now throbbing cock. Our bodies were perfectly in tune with our inner pulsations. Her muscles milking my cock of every drop I had. She held that position for what must have been a couple of minutes. She was in almost a trance like state, mounted on top of me, with only her inner body working my love muscle for all it was worth.

She then opened her eyes, looked down at me and smiled. "That's my kind of running" was what she softly said, as she slowly slid herself off me. My spent cock slipping out of her, leaving a puddle of love juices on my belly. She leaned forward and kissed deeply, and whispered, "looks like you need to be cleaned up". With that said, she started kissing her way down my belly, and started to kiss and lick my sensitive cock clean. Her expert lips and tongue had me quickly springing back to life, even though I would have bet my soul I couldn't recover that quickly. She licked all around my belly, my shaft, and my balls, and even sucked them into her mouth and started humming. The feeling was something I had never felt before, as her tongue swirled my balls around her mouth and the subtle vibration of her humming was exquisite.

She used her free hand to start rubbing up and down my shaft as she continued my "ball washing". Amazingly, I started to come again, as spurt after spurt of jism shot out of the tip of my cock. She smiled at me, and said, "uh oh, made another mess" and continued to clean me up. I was in heaven. The sensations were beyond belief.

She finished her "work" and snuggled up beside me. We laid there under the tree, looking up at the rays of sunshine dancing through the leaves. With the sounds of birds chirping and the other barnyard animals off in the distance, we relished in our exhaustion. She kept her hand gently massaging my now fully spent cock, as I played with her perfect breasts. But all good things must come to an end, or at least so I thought.

She whispered into my ear "same time next week", as she slid her outfit back on, and started to jog off into the distance. Her cute little ass, dancing through her silk shorts, just like it had been an hour earlier.

I've now been jogging down this farm road for 6 straight weeks, and all I know is her name is "Karen" and that she loves to run "her way". Every jog starts the same, with her ahead, and me trying to catch up to her. When I get close, she turns on the afterburners and runs away through the fields. I then pursue and capture. Continuing our "workout" together.

We've been to our tree several times, snuck into the barn, and even found a stream on the far side of the meadow that we have "played" in. She's taught me to enjoy life for it's special moments and to let all my other problems be washed away. With any luck, I'll be running till the day I day.