Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
A man and his wife begin their boundaries.
1.4k words
3.91
23.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been married for over twenty years and as in all marriages some years were more passionate then others. For this couple their lives where going through transition, the kids were headed off to college and the focus was switching from that of daily family interactions to becoming a couple again. A renaissance of sorts. Exploring each other, their relationship and what it meant to have the house to themselves for the first time in eighteen years.

They loved each other in the way that only couples that have been together for a long time can. Each knowing the other almost as well as they knew themselves. The same patterns, the same love making, the same routines. Her husband wanted things to be different, and in her soul, she knew she wanted things to be different too. What they were looking for was something to break their comfortable mold, something exciting, something that tested them. They had long conversations about how to spice up their lives and to explore their boundaries.

What they came up with was a game. On alternating weeks, each of them had to come up with a date, an idea or a scenario that pushed the other one. And so it began; little changes introduced into their lives a dirty message, some lingerie, a drawer filled with exciting new toys. Each week something different something a little dirtier, a little more forbidden.

His wife discovered that each week she looked forward to seeing, and feeling what would come next. What new position, what new feeling, what new hole. She discovered that she loved anal. She discovered this one night when husband had teased her into a frenzy with a sensual massage. She loved the weight of him on her hips as he straddled her. Massaging her shoulders, his hands feathering across her body dipping down her sides to barely brushing the sides of her breast. Teasing them coming back to her spine, relaxing her as his hands went lower. The hypnotic pressure and gentle kneading lolled her. Each stroke of his hands bringing into a deeper state of relaxation.

Each time that he reached up to release the knots in her shoulders, she could feel the hardness of his manhood. As his body stretched over her curves, his cock would gently glaze her ass cheeks. Their natural cleft guiding him between and then down into the warmth between. Normally she would be self-conscious about anything back there, but the combination of being so relaxed, the soft strokes of his hands, the teasing and finally the firmness of him as he rolled up and down her subline body began to take its toll.

She also began to feel a new sensation as the slickness of his precum coated her. The natural lubrication allowing his cock to glide further into her cleft. She was enjoying the pressure when he changed up his pattern. This time allowing his hands to continue their downward path, slowly kneading her buttocks both pulling them apart and then forcing them back together. This created a new sensation as she was exposed to the air, and then his hands would force her buttocks together creating a delicious friction between her legs. Every third or fourth stroke one his fingers would graze her asshole instantly creating goosebumps that radiated up from her ass spreading along her spine; causing chills down to her arms.

She found her body responding, a dampness crept from her downy covered lips and her hips slowly moving to the motion. Each time his finger touched her; she found her body responding on its own. Pushing back into the sensation causing his finger to dip into her. This made her feel both dirty and excited. She had often wondered what it would be like to have her ass fucked, sometimes when she masturbated, she would slicken her finger with her juices and probe her puckered flower. Penetrating her outer ring, enjoying the feeling of fullness.

Her husband could feel her responding to his soft touches, her tense body relaxing under his strong hands. He enjoyed rubbing her, exploring her body. Exploring her at his leisure, each muscle, dimple and texture as his hands drift from her shoulders to her back and finally to her soft cheeks. It always amazed him how she could feel so different. The way that her ass was supple below his touch, the way that her pubic hair created friction as he glided between her thighs.

Each time he allowed his hands to slide between her mounds his finger would caress her puckered asshole. He could feel her responding, subtle pushing back against his probing fingers. Her hips would rise in time with his probing. Her ass pushed back against his touch.

His hands went from her curved ass, up her back and once more to her shoulders. As he went, he let the weight of his body press more firmly into her. His cock slide from the cleft of her ass, probing her vagina and then continuing its upward path and for a brief second pushing against her other hole. Depositing a mixture of precum and her dampness into her virgin entrance. He continued this pattern for the next several minutes each time resting longer on her anus. He could feel her pushing back and he could feel his cock penetrating her ever so slightly.

Even just this subtle dipping into her tightness was driving him crazy. He began to knead the flesh of her ass, stretching her open and allowing his member to sink further into her tightness. His head bent to kiss the nap of her neck. An instant explosion of goose bumps cascaded across her body, and a small moan escaped her lips. Her hips rocking back causing him to sink deeper yet.

She felt his head pushing up against her. Hurting and teasing at the same time. She reached behind her and stroked him, injecting precum into the spreading hole. The extra lubricant causing his shaft to sink deeper still. Her asshole flared as if reaching back on its own; and with that final nudge the head of his cock was engulfed within her warmth. She slowly rocked back into him, her hips working him deeper still. Each little bit expanding her stretching.

His hand reached out and forcefully grabbed her hips, letting her rock backward but stopping when she rocked forward, pulling her into him as his cock invaded her. His hands slide from her hips, one cupping her swaying breast. The other finding the slickness of her clit. The hard-little dome engorged in her excitement. With each sway of their bodies his touch inflamed her. The friction on her nipple, the caresses along her sex, the hard piece of him creating a beautiful fullness that was driving her to the brink.

She felt his finger slip into her creating an even deeper feeling of fullness. She loved the way that she could feel his penis sinking one way and the finger moving in the other. She knew she was on the verge of an earth-shattering orgasm, one that would literally start in her bowels and radiate up through her vagina.

The weight of him was becoming frantic. He was working his cock into her with earnest. Gone were the gentle thrust of a loving husband; replaced with a more primal urgency of a rutting animal. His panting in her ear was quickening and she knew that he was close. She closed her eyes surprised by the growling in her own throat, and she realized that she was meeting his thrust with her own. His shaft now sunken to the hilt. The urgent slapping of his balls at the crack of her ass.

That last thought pushed her over the edge, her ass and cunt convulsing in unison as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her...through her. This was one if not the most intense orgasm she had ever had, the combination of feeling dirty, used and loved all at the same time satisfied her in a way that she could not describe.

He held her as her convulsions subsided, patting her, holding her tight with his manhood still squarely lodged in her ass. As he softened, and felt her body push him out, he heard her breathing level out, and he hugged her as she slipped off into broken sleep. Her body satiated and sore in a way that she would never forget.