All Comments on 'Pussified'

by Violet_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

I read the title and immediately pondered punning cat transformations, so imagine my reaction to the opening line. Would calling this Kafkaesque be too on-the-nose?

In terms of personal preference, I did not find this erotic. In terms of allegory, it was a delightful read. I don't know enough about Czech history to recognize if you were invoking anything specific beyond Františka Plamínková's secret sex life (Rule 34 amirite), but the setting and the language give it the feel of a period piece. Skimming your other works I gather you have an eye for the esoteric, but this story stands out as especially inspired.

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Sir Digby! This story went through a process. I knew I wanted to pay homage to Metamorphosis, and I ended up looking into Kafka's history and where he's from and the time period he lived through. Picked a year, and I ended up learning a lot about the suffragist and nationalist movements during the Austrian empire in present day Czech and it ended up becoming a period piece as well. It would be a lie to say troll comments on other cuckold stories (especially ones where the man gets cucked by another woman) didn't inspire the decision to go full-pussy to an extreme either. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViolet_Vixen@Violet_Vixen
I'm a product of what happens when you repress your sexuality in a pressure cooker and forget to turn off the flame. I don't want to be a slave to shame any longer so I've decided to explore the sexier parts of the human condition. As my journey progresses, I now find myself ...