Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 12

Story Info
Pre-retirement Tit Teasing.
1.3k words
3.48
10.8k
2

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FISHERMEN, PIZZA, and MORE

It was June 1993. One year before I was to retire and we'd move to Florida for good. Together Dollie and I decided to take the class A motor home only and go the hundred miles or so over across the Mississippi River to stay a few nights each at some of our favorite Iowa small campgrounds. Yes, we'd come back to visit family and friends. But the odds were we'd never visit those old camp spots again.

This would make me 54 and Dollie 52 years old. Still young enough to act like fools and show her tits to strangers. Experienced enough that these exhibitionist games were second nature and easy to do, reasonably safe, even appearing accidental and natural.

Our first stop was to check out the parking lot just over the Burlington, Iowa bridge, hoping we'd find some of the sexy young female flashers from years past. Until a few years ago we'd kept in touch with a gal, much like Dollie, who loved exposing her pussy and tits to anyone willing to look. There would be little hope in finding her or any of the others.

We would be camped just over on the Illinois side the first night. We could take one afternoon to just check it out once more on our way approximately fifty miles further to a small county campground where I'd catch all of the pan fish I wanted while Dollie sunbathed topless.

With no tow car behind, we had to go places our little twenty eight foot motor home could be parked. Whether we found anyone from the past or not we'd be able to dress Dollie in her pussy and tittie showing play clothes and spend a little time in the parking lot, a small RV park near, and down along the river bank.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to show his wife's pussy to strangers? Our only answers are because it's kinky and exciting. So, with rough plans, we headed west. This area of the river bank has a flat stone wall for sitting on and a steep yet not large bank above where mostly older men fish. In the past, both places were great for accidentally showing Dollie's pussy.

We registered at a small campground on the Illinois side of the river. I decided it was early so I took the short drive over the bridge to see if we could show some ass, tits, and pussy. Dollie flashed several cars passing by the parking area with young boys not much over eighteen to twenty in them, just like many times in the years past.

We'd noticed maybe half dozen old fishermen just below the stone wall fishing. We also knew that anyone below could look up a very short mini skirt and get at least a glimpse of ass. From their actions and a few yelling, we decided it was time to walk down, show Dollie's tits up close, and ask if any of them remembered Dollie or the blonde flasher from the past.

Two of the old fishermen told us they seemed to remember Dollie and several other gals sitting on the stone wall and standing at the edge of the hill with their pussy's in full view. While talking we found that they would be happy to see some tits and pussy again, if Dollie wanted to show them.

Hiking a waist band or pulling a hemline up a few inches while wearing an already too short skirt reveals a lot when not wearing panties. This is especially true when those looking are looking up. Not as much fun as the many times over the years, yet Dollie gave those few old men a thrill and more memories.

We stopped at a small pizza restaurant where Dollie did one of her quick flashes for the waiter after he'd mentioned he could see her nipples. Dollie thanked him, pretending to be embarrassed. Several men about our ages had heard and told Dollie they hadn't gotten to see those nipples. That's all it took. She pulled her tits out and gave the small group a good view. As is normal, the beer flowed free. Yet another unplanned pizza game.

Before dark, I headed back over the bridge to the campground. The next morning we took a walk among the campers, giving some a quick tittie peek, then once more headed west over the bridge. I even stopped again in the large parking lot next to the river bridge so Dollie could flash a few strangers.

It wasn't much more than an hours drive to the county park where we wanted to spend a few more nights before ending up for the weekend at a nearby state park. The small county park with three small lakes, or ponds, was one of my favorite fishin holes and Dollies' favorite place to tease the park ranger and brown her boobies as I fished. Back then I parked our various RV's at the far end of the main lake in a semi secluded shady area with just enough open areas for Dollie to lounge topless as we played Lawn Jarts and relaxed.

During the off seasons the park rangers just stop at each campsite to register guests. Head ranger John usually made his rounds just before heading home for the night. Like clockwork we saw John's county park truck coming down the dusty lane.

The park ranger knew Dollie would be topless. Over the years he'd caught us several times, as he parked along little fishing spots when driving to the end of the lake where we were camped. We actually had no idea he had watched her with his binoculars until the time he warned us about being exposed if kids were near.

So, in a way, we were given permission to run around with Dollie's tits out. In fact, we'd talk about his own wife going nude and topless around their small nearby farm. Together we talked about his wife coming out to our campsite for a cook out and even meeting at their house someday. While Ranger John thought it was a great idea, it just never happened. That is until June 1993!

Ranger John again bragged about how nice his wife looked and how she was well tanned from working on their own small farm. After a short visit with the park ranger he realized we'd probably never meet again. He agreed to bring her out to meet us the next afternoon.

Rather than spend time grilling Ranger John told us he'd have his wife pick up a pizza and we'd sit at the picnic table at our campsite. If no one else camped nearby between now and then both wives could go topless. I thought this was a bad idea for a park ranger to consider right where he works. But I wasn't about to question his suggestion.

For some reason when Ranger John and his wife arrived around noon the next day they didn't bring a pizza. He laughed, as both wives stood their topless at our little campsite back among the pine trees. John admitted he had titties on his mind.

John said "no problem, we have a good friend who owns a pizza shop not far away. I'll call and that way our wives can remain topless. The pizza shop owner and his wife party at their place naked often. Maybe I can talk Mike into bringing Ruthie along."

Less than an hour passed when a truck with a pizza sign on the roof pulled up. A cute little lady with nice brown bare titties climbed out along with Mike the pizza guy and two large pizzas.

It was still a pizza surprise for everyone. We talked about nudity, camping, and even exhibitionism. You just never know what hobbies some people have!