Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 19

Story Info
One of many exhibition games on and near a secluded trail.
1.8k words
4.18
7.2k
1

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PIZZA IN THE PARK

First, important things that don't seem important:

We lived on the NW side of Florida, between Gainesville and the Gulf Coast, for twenty three years. Some say it was an act of God. Spring of 1994 was a very wet and rainy season, as I drove the motor home towing our little Ford Escort from central Illinois toward central Florida. A water soaked tree branch fell on the front top corner of our motor home while camping. We didn't even need to stop that early in the day. However our nearly five year old son, adopted, wanted to see "way down upon a Suwannee River." An RV park was not far off the main highway near the river we'd just crossed.

Orlando was only 150 miles farther south. We had to wait through the weekend for an insurance adjuster. In the meantime I set up getting the front brakes on the old motor home replaced right there in the RV park, thanks to the owner. We had a week to kill and a gas sipping Ford Escort to wander around in.

We'd been headed for the small towns we'd checked out five years earlier, below Orlando. Our two favorite hobby's are old cars and motorcycles. Orlando was too crowded for us but an area with lots of old car activity. Always living in a crowded residential area, we wanted to be more in the open. I wanted a few acres, whatever those were. Someplace where we could park a half dozen old cars under cover and use my riding mower naked. A riding mower I didn't even need in the small city in the mid west.

Each morning for most of that week we headed south checking out those small towns. A lot changed in under five years. Hell, we had adopted our grandson and were retired to Florida in that time. Now we needed a decent home and schools, rather than a small mobile home to come home to with our RV now and then. Another dream was to see the USA in an RV. Life is not a movie script and neither are my stories.

Our circle got smaller until we found our little piece of heaven not ten miles from the RV park near the Suwannee river. Skipping more details, we loved our little five acres in the woods. But we loved Florida's east coast much better for the nite life, wild life, and the many parks to wander around in. That's how we found the walking path and small park we are about to visit in these next stories.

We grew up holding hands, walking topless and nude, along the local rivers, in parks, and around small lakes back in the Midwest. We loved the simple life together and discovered more and better places on and near Florida's east coast. I'm pretty sure I could write a hundred stories, most very similar, or the same, about walks in the park. Hopefully these two will entertain and amuse you as we get kinky in the park.

From where we lived some 35 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, in a straight line east, it was 135 miles to the ocean, more or less. The problem was, the highways didn't go straight east. Still it was around 150 miles of two lane highways. Over the years we were able to leave our son and make the trip often. Each time we discovered better and less used places to camp not more than twenty miles from the ocean. We also discovered little used places to wander through the natural parts of Florida on well made and well maintained walking paths.

We still don't know why the gators and snakes stayed off most trails. They all had GATOR WARNING signs along the trails. Maybe there were PEOPLE WARNING signs in the swamps.

Pizza in the park.

On this hot July afternoon in the late 90's we'd walked along the ocean front, gone out on a long pier, and more or less teased the locals with Dollie's tits and ass while she wore a barely legal bikini. We worked up an appetite. Across the highway was a pizzeria. To be safe we walked to our nearby van. Dollie slipped on a very short mini skirt and an abbreviated tube top. I wore a pair of my favorite short terry cloth shorts. Of course, before we did this, we removed our bikinis.

To keep this in perspective, I was close to sixty and Dollie fifty eight. I looked my age and she could have passed for forty. By now we were very familiar with the small park and walking trail that snaked it's way north through the swamps, forest, and along a canal, ending at a small marina and public boat launch with public parking to watch the boats and boaters.

Dollie was in her exhibitionist mood so I chose to head for the south end trail entrance where we could sit at a nearby picnic table where people enter and exit the trail. We didn't sit AT the picnic table, we sat ON it with our feet on the bench facing the trail. This left Dollie's mini skirt up so high she was sitting on her bare ass. Her smooth pubic area and a narrow labia free slit was exposed when she'd spread her knees wide. Dollie had the cunt of a teenager. The half tube top had slipped down so that both small nipples were slightly peeking over the edge.

To get to the picnic tables and the trail from the parking lot you have to walk down a cement walkway then across three to four hundred feet of lawn. This was all behind us as we sat on the table. Plenty of time to cover up. Slightly down the trail head was a small partial clearing where we could see people walking toward the beginning of the trail and back where we sat. Again plenty of time to cover up, if we were alert.

Time to eat pizza and wait!

We sat there enjoying the sounds of birds, our red solo cups of Cola, and small deluxe pizza. We were in another world and not paying attention to our surroundings other than nature. We were both interrupted by the sounds of an older man mumbling about the best view he saw on the whole trail. We were ashamed we'd gotten caught but pleased that it was just another dirty old man telling us he'd love to grab those titties and feel that pussy!

Dollie instinctively put her knees together and yanked her top up a bit. Our new friend begged for another look and begged to feel those big titties. What's a lady to do? Dollie spread her legs wide and I told the guy that she'd love to have her boobies fondled by a stranger in the park. Playing with another man's tits is not something every stranger will do without many questions. Dollie and I convinced Bob that not only is it okay to feel Dollie's titties it's okay to feel her now wet and wide spread pussy.

Sometimes our games go just like a movie script. Other times we could sit there all day and nothing happens. Bob worked on Dollie's titties for several minutes. But we could both see that Bob was being distracted by Dollie's pussy as she sat there squirming and making those familiar moaning and panting sounds.

Bob asked both of us repeatedly if it was really okay to rub that sweet looking pussy and slip a few fingers deep inside it. Dollie and I both told Bob that is why it's out in the open and why we choose this spot to sit. We were just waiting for the right man to come along.

"Bob, you da man!"

Bob was smiling now and it didn't take any more persuasion. He rubbed Dollie's pussy and spread it wide enough to see the shiny moist pink inside. One, then two fingers disappeared. Bob worked his fingers in and out of Dollie's cunt as his other hand returned to her tit, squeezing and causing her to squirm even more.

This continued for much longer than expected. But this time I was paying attention to the lawn behind us and the little opening farther back in the trail.

I whispered "there's a guy coming this way from the trail."

Bob stepped back, Dollie put her legs together and pulled her narrow tube top over her nipples. She was breathing hard and Bob was shaking, with a grin on his face!

In minutes another man, also mid sixties, walked up and said hello, calling Bob by name. Carl complimented Dollie on her nearly bare boobies and asked Bob if he was enjoying the view. One thing led to another in minutes. Carl was fondling one tittie and Bob the other, as Dollie began her panting and wiggling on the metal picnic table. This caused Dollie to spread her legs giving both men a perfect view of her glistening, partly spread, pussy lips.

Bob looked at me and asked "can I show Carl what I was doing?"

Before I could answer, Dollie begged Bob to finger fuck her some more. Now Bob had two fingers ramming them fast and hard in and out of Dollie's pussy as Carl and I each worked on a tittie. I knew what would happen. I told Carl to start pinching and rubbing her nipple as I did the same with the other one.

Dollie was nearly crying "don't stop. I'm cumming again."

Bob mumbled about letting his friend take a turn finger fucking Dollie. Again it was Dollie begging Carl to hurry up and make her cum, as Bob and I each tortured a nipple.

I saw a third older man passing the clearing in the bushes. I knew that soon a third man would be standing next to the picnic table where my wife was being worked on by two strangers. Sometimes two strangers in a secluded place are too many. We rarely trust three unless there are others near to call for help.

I told Dollie we'd better leave, reaching out for her hand. As she pulled her tube top up and stepped down the third man stood smiling. I'm sure he got a good look at Dollie's spread pussy as she stepped down on the grass.

We grabbed the pizza box, empty cups, and other trash from the picnic table. I dropped it in the nearby garbage can and we walked hand in hand across the lawn. At the edge of the sidewalk I looked back and saw all three men still at the picnic table talking. Dollie also glanced back briefly. She then lifted the back of her short skirt just long enough to expose her ass and giggle. I patted her ass gently. The three men yelled something about nice ass and thanks lady. I'm sure they had a nice talk as they stood there in the park.

Next we'll begin at the other end of the walking path as we have PUSSY IN THE PARK.