Putting My Sister in Her Place Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena decides to join her brother and his friends for holiday.
3.7k words
4.49
20.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again, this is Part 3 of this series; for context, feel free to read Part 1 and 2 first. I'm also writing a second series, so it will take a while for me to bring out new parts! If you enjoyed the story, feel free to let me know in the comments below! And now I stop holding you in the intro any longer; let's jump right in!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since the... incident happened. Lena still remembers it well; she actually even dreamt of the event two days after it happened. On the other hand, there was no way she forgot it that fast; her ass was sore for the whole next day. And now, seven days later, no one seems to speak about it anymore, like it has never happened. Lars and Lena didn't talk about it just a single time, and two days ago, Peter came over for a visit; it also seems like he has forgotten.

"How can you pretend nothing ever happened? How can you act like everything is normal?" Lena thinks to herself, still well remembering the day when her brother and his friends decided to use her tied-up body and decided to fuck her in every hole. Back then, she was complaining and shouting at them to stop, and now Lena is furious that she gets completely ignored. "But that's maybe for the better, I really don't want something like that ever happening again!" she said out loud, laying in her bed and throwing a pillow in the air over and over again. But there was desperation in her voice.

Later in the evening, Lena was left home alone. Lars went out to watch a movie with his friends, so Lena is now the boss of the house. But wait, wasn't she always? After what happened a week ago, she doesn't feel like being in charge anymore. All these years, she has treated her brother like a servant, but now things seem to have changed. Lena starts to collect the piles of her laundry laying around everywhere in the house, carrying them to the washing machine. In the past, she would have told Lars to do it for her, but before he left, he told her to "clean up all the mess she made if she doesn't want consequences".

Lena sat down on the couch and started to watch TV. But after ten minutes, she got bored already, and with it, a little horny. She grabbed her two dildos from her room and jumped back on the couch, stripping down naked. Lena closes her eyes and starts to push one of her dildos in her mouth, slowly sucking on it. With the other hand, she takes the second one and gently starts to rub it against her already wet pussy. After some seconds of teasing, she can't wait any longer and shoves the plastic dick inside her greedy cunt. Lena sighs in relief as one dick slowly slides in and out of her pussy, meanwhile sucking on the other one.

"Oh yes, fuck me, give it to me!" she moans out loud as she takes the dildo out of her mouth for a second. Her eyes are still closed, and she starts to imagine two guys fucking her at the same time, one of them using her mouth and the other one fucking her in her tight pussy. When she looks up in her imagination, she can see Benjamin's and her brother's faces. Lena stops in shock and opens her eyes. The room is empty, it's just her alone in the dark. "What the hell am I thinking about? Why does my imagination drag me there?" she thinks to herself. Lena decides that she has enough, and without continuing, she leaves the living room, going straight to bed, trying to forget her own thoughts.

Lena wakes up at 9 a.m. in the morning. She gets out of bed, and still being sleepy and just having her underwear on, she steps into the kitchen to get herself breakfast. Lars is already up, looking at her while shaking his head.

"Come on, sis, I told you not to leave a mess. Can you please listen to me just once?"

"What do you mean, Lars? I got rid of all my laundry laying around!" Lena defends herself.

"Oh, and what is this then?" Lars replies, pointing at the two dildos still lying on the couch.

"Shit, I completely forgot about these, sorry!" Lena says quietly and walks to the couch, bending over to pick them up.

"No, you say that all the time. But in fact, you don't really care. I'm sick of your games, sis!" Lars yells as he approaches her, pushing her to the couch. He pulls down her white panties, revealing his sister's soft butt. Lars raises his hand, then quickly moves it down, slapping Lena's buttcheeks. She shouts out loud in pain, a handprint is left behind where her brother's hand hit her. "I think the lesson a week ago wasn't enough for you, it's time for some discipline. He slaps her butt again, and again, and again. Every time his hand hits her, Lena screams out loud, in pain mixed with pleasure.

Lena's heart skips a beat as she waits for another spank. She can't explain why, but that's exactly what she needed. What she is craving for. The whole week, her mood has been pretty low, but now her adrenaline levels are skyrocketing. "AHhhhh," she moans out loud as her brother spanks her again. Her butt is already red, and Lena's pussy starts to get wet.

"I know you don't like it, but I don't care. Don't be so egoistic next time, then this won't happen!" Lars yells at his sister, spanking her another time. Little did he know, Lena was having the time of her life, but for now, she decided to play along. Lars stands up, looking into her eyes. "I hope you learned your lesson!" With those words, he leaves the room, satisfied by his punishment.

Two hours later, Lena can still feel her cheeks burning. She somehow enjoyed the treatment by her brother, and what's even crazier is that she was disappointed that it ended that fast. Lena has some studying to do, so she grabs herself a bag of chips from the kitchen for a little snack. She rips the bag open and fills them into a bowl, accidentally throwing a lot of them on the kitchen floor. Lena hesitates for a moment, but then decides to leave them on the floor. "Let's see where this leads to," she laughs, being confused by her feelings at the same time. So, what is she looking for to happen? She doesn't really know.

Twenty minutes later, Lena is sitting in her bed. She has her headphones on and is busy with studying, so she doesn't even notice her brother entering her room. He slowly steps behind her and slowly pulls her headphones away from her ears.

"Why can't you just be a normal sister? Was it really necessary to leave all the chips on the floor instead of just cleaning up your mess again? No, of course not, I had to do it for you again! But no worries, I'll make a mess out of you instead!" Lars whispers into her ear. He has already pulled down his pants, and his cock is slowly growing in his hand. Without another word, he drags his sister to the side of her bed. Lena is lying on her back, her head reaching over the edge. Lars takes his hard dick, and when his sister tries to say something in her defense, he shoves it into her open mouth. A little impatient, Lars already starts to move his hips. His tip has already reached Lena's throat, so just one push is enough for his dick to enter it.

Lena is laying on her back, completely helpless. Her only goal right now is not to choke on her brother's dick thrusting in and out of her throat. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea at all," she thinks to herself while Lars keeps using her like a toy. A bulge forms in Lena's throat every time Lars pushes his cock inside. After one minute that felt like an eternity for Lena, he pulls out again, giving her some time to breathe. But the break was shorter than she expected. Lars climbs on the bed, grabbing Lena by her feet and pulling her hips towards him. "YES! Finally! Please, stick it in!" Lena thinks to herself but doesn't want to say it out loud. "What are you going to do now?" she asks her brother instead.

"I think you already know!" Lars answers as he pushes his tip against Lena's pussy. For a second, he is surprised as he feels how wet his sister's pussy already is, allowing him to slide in with ease. The two of them remain eye contact as Lars keeps pushing in, until his cock is deep inside his sister and his balls are pressing against her skin. He starts moving his hips and fucking Lena with deep, rhytmic thrusts.

"AHH, YES!" Lena moans out loud, not even caring to hide her feelings anymore. She can feel his brothers' hands grabbing her hips as his cock slides in and out of her pussy. Finally, Lena is getting what she was missing for a whole week. And now she is craving for it, enjoying every second and every push her brother is giving her. In her current state, it doesn't take long for her to cum. Already two minutes later, her legs begin to shake as she reaches orgasm, with her brother's cock deeply penetrating her. Her hips are still held tightly by her brother, and with every push, he presses Lena's body into her bed.

Moments later, Lars is about to cum as well. He pulls his dick out in the last second and starts to unload all the cum form his balls on his sister's belly. A week ago, Lars really loved the feeling of cumming in Lena's pussy, but this time he was able to resist the urge. "We don't want you to get knocked up," he says to his sister in exhaustion. "I hope you learned your lesson!" Without saying another word, Lars stands up and leaves the room, leaving his sister behind. Lena drags her fingers over the puddle of cum on her belly, then moves them to her mouth, sucking on them with a smile.

Three days later, Lars is on his phone, talking to his friend Benjamin. "So, is everything ready for our trip tomorrow?" he asks his friend. "Alright, perfect, then see you tomorrow, bye!" Lena, who is sitting in the living room and listening to the phone call, looks at her brother.

"Wait, a trip? Where are you going?", Lena asks. The holidays are over soon, and university starts in three weeks. "It's so boring here, can I also go on that trip, pleeaaaaase!" Lena begs.

"What, no? It's a guy's trip. Benjamin has a small summer house in the woods. We will stay there for three days, going hiking and relaxing.

"Alright, I'm coming with you, it's boring here anyway!" Lena invites herself without waiting for permission.

"Wait, who said that you...," Lars tries to respond, knowing that he has to ask first if it's okay for his friends. But somehow, he has a feeling that this won't bother any of them. "Fine, I'll tell them, pack your stuff, we are departing tomorrow at 12!"

The next day:

After a two-hour car ride, Lena and Lars finally reached their destination. The house is located separately from a small town. As Lena steps out of the car, the air she breathes in is fresh, and birds are singing from the trees. "Wow, so much prettier here than in the city!" she says to her brother. Lars knocks on the door, and as it swings open, the siblings are greeted by Benjamin, Paul, and Peter.

"Look who arrived last," Benjamin mocks his friend, staring at Lena. "And it's also great that you... decided to show up too," he starts to stutter a little nervously. "Feel free to put your stuff somewhere, come in!" He drags Lars into the kitchen, whispering in his ear: "So why did your sister join us here? Isn't she, obviously, super mad because of... well, because of last week?"

"I have no idea what happened to her, but she also pretends like it didn't happen," Lars answers his friend. "But she won't make any trouble, I promise!

"Alright, we still need some drinks and some food for the evening, how about we drive to town and buy some supplies? The town is very small, stores are closing in an hour, and tomorrow is Sunday, they won't be open then as well. Can one of you help me and come with me?" Paul asks his friends. Peter nods, and moments later, the two get into the car and drive off, leaving Lena, Lars, and Benjamin behind. Since the two left, no one has said a word. Lena and Lars are sitting on the couch, checking out their new surroundings, trying to avoid a conversation.

Finally, minutes later, Benjamin breaks the silence: "Alright, fuck it, I just ask... why did you come here, Lena? And no stupid excuses. Tell me the truth; you missed us."

"Wha... what? What do you mean? I don't understand, I..."

"Don't lie to me, you know exactly what I mean," Benjamin interrupts her, now standing in front of her. "So, tell me the truth: what did you expect from this trip?" He slowly unzips his pants and holds his already-hard cock directly in front of Lena's face.

"What the hell, Benjamin?" Lars shouts out loud.

"Shut up, Lars. I'm talking to your sister, so give me an answer!"

But Lena's thoughts have already drifted away. She stares at the huge cock hanging right in front of her face. She smells the scent of Benjamins cock and already imagines the taste of it in her mouth. Instead of an answer, she leans forward and starts to take Benjamin's cock in her mouth.

"Right, that's what I thought!" Benjamin whispers, clearly enjoying Lena's lips pressing around his shaft.

Finally, that's what she has been waiting for. It has been more than a week since Lena sucked on Benjamin's cock for the last time, and for her, it felt like an eternity. When did she become such a slut? But she doesn't matter; all she can think of is his large dick, her pussy is already drenched just from the thought of getting fucked by him again. Benjamin grabs Lena's head and starts to move his hips back and forth, slowly sliding his cock inside her throat. Lars, who had enough of just watching, is also standing next to his sister, slowly stroking his cock in his hand, waiting for it to get harder.

The door swings open, and Peter and Paul enter the room. The supermarket is just a few minutes away by car, so it didn't take them that long to get back. "Did you buy the condoms, as I told you?" Benjamin asks them as Peter and Paul just stare at the scene.

"I... I mean... I mean we... we...," Peter stutters without getting out a sentence.

"We thought it was a joke," Paul says.

"Damn, it was just a simple task, you idiots, and now it's too late to drive back, the stores are closing in 5 minutes! And tomorrow they are closed as well," Benjamin sighs. "Whatever..." He gently pushes Lena back on the couch, rubbing his hard cock over her pussy. "It looks like you are already soaking wet down there, I think I shouldn't let you wait any longer!" With these words, he pushes his dick into Lena's cunt.

"Mhhh, YESS!" she moans out loud. Finally! Finally, after more than one week, she feels Benjamin's large cock inside her again. A feeling that she really missed, and now she finally has his dick spreading her apart. Meanwhile, the other three guys have already gotten rid of their pants and are now standing next to Lena and Benjamin, stroking their cocks while waiting.

Paul, who didn't got to fuck Lena a week ago, pushes Benjamin away, not able to wait any longer. "Now it's my time!" he claims. He lifts Lena up and turns her around, putting her in doggy-style position. Without hesitation, he slides his cock into her wet cunt, not wasting any time. "HMMM, oh my god, you are tight!" he moans out loud. All his restraints from last time seem to be gone as he starts to fuck her with deep thrusts, his balls clapping on her skin. His cock isn't as big as Benjamin's, but Lena still loves the feeling. His movements are very different, and he manages to make her feel amazing with his awesome techniques. With Lena's tight pussy pressing around Paul's cock, it doesn't take long for him to reach his limit. "I'm about to cum, ahhh!" he moans out, trying to pull his cock out in time. It was a little late, as he shoots out the first rope of cum the moment he pulls his dick out. The rest of his semen lands on Lena's back, but there is still some of it covering her pussy. "Damn, I should have bought those condoms; better safe than sorry!" Paul says, exhausted, as he steps back.

Peter grabs Lena by her hips and positions her on his lap, facing him. "I prefer it raw anyway, and it's not like we cared the last time!" he says while shoving his dick into her.

Lena feels like she is in heaven. The fact that as soon as one guy finishes, another one takes his place turns her on a lot. Still, she is a little concerned about the fact that none of them is wearing protection. "But Paul is right; please try not to cum inside me!" Lena tries to make them understand. Then Benjamin steps on the couch and shoves his cock inside her mouth to silence her.

"Paul, since when did you become such a pussy?" Peter asks as he starts to move his hips. He slaps Lena's ass while penetrating her with his cock with rhythmical thrusts. So, Lars, do you just want to stand there? Or do you want to join the fun?" Peter gently pushes his thumb on Lena's anus, slowly sliding it in and stretching her hole.

"I suppose you also didn't buy the lube I asked you to?" Benjamin interrupts his friend.

But Lars has other plans. He walks over to his sister, who is still riding Peter, and presses his cock into her pussy as well.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Peter asks and looks as surprised as Lena does. But Lars doesn't answer, instead, he keeps pushing and pushing until two dicks are buried in Lena's hungry cunt. Benjamin's dick that was inside her at the beginning is already big, but the feeling of having two cocks shoved inside her pussy is something new to Lena. It feels like she is going to be torn apart, but at the same time, she loves the feeling of getting her insides stretched and filled. Without complaining, she lets Peter and her brother thrust inside her, and like that minutes pass, that feel like an eternity of pleasure to Lena.

Lars, who has pulled his dick out again, now moves over to his sister's ass, pushing his tip against her anal ring. With his tip now lubed in precum and Lena's pussy juices, he actually manages to push in further. "AHH, Lars, go slow!! Don't forget, that's my ass, you idiot!" Lena says moaning, with the tip of Benjamin's cock still in her mouth. While her brother starts to push in deeper and deeper, stretching out her tight asshole, Peter has slowed down a bit, already reaching his limit.

"FUUUCK!" he moans out loud, trying to pull out in time, or more likely pretending to try. With one last push, he shoots his cum deep inside Lena's pussy.

Lena can feel his warm sperm deep inside her while still sitting on Peter's pulsating cock. With every pulse, she can feel his cum shooting out of his dick into her pussy. And after that, she can feel Peter's cock slowly shrinking. But the space it made free was soon used by her brother, who is now able to push deeper inside her ass.

"I don't know if that was so smart, Peter," Paul tries to appeal to his common sense.

"Well, now it's too late for regrets, and Lena is on the pill anyway, right?" Peter asks, but the only answer he gets is silence. He stands up and leaves Lena for Lars alone, who is now penetrating his sister's asshole in doggy-style position.

And so, two hours pass, and after this time, all of the guys, Lars included, "accidentally" came inside Lena's pussy at least once. Now, all of them are lying on the couch. Lars, who is fucking his sister's ass again, is about to cum for the third time that day. He unloads his seed deep inside Lena's bum and pulls out, letting his semen slowly flow out of his sister's ass. "Alright, I'm done!" he claims in exhaustion.

Lena, meanwhile, just stares in a straight line. Her heart is beating in her chest, but she got used to the excessive fucking after the first hour. After all that, it nearly feels like something is missing now that all of the guys are just resting instead of fucking her. "Wow," she says under her breath, not able to get out a well-formed sentence. The last two hours, her body was permanently drowning in pleasure, and she enjoyed every second of it. Now, she is looking at her cum-covered body. She can feel semen inside her pussy and her ass, and for a short time she starts to regret what she just did, but those regrets get swept away as she thinks of the amazing time she had. "If this wasn't an experience, and it's just the first day!" she thinks to herself.