Putting on a Show

Story Info
Meeting a guy to put on an online show.
1.4k words
4.4
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point in our lives, my wife had a bachelorette party at least once a month. Usually, these happened in town and at some point during the night, her drunk ass would get dropped off at home. A few times a year, however, these festivities would take her out of town. I looked forward to those weekends because they gave me a chance to seek out new partners and avenues for my increasingly adventurous sex life.

After spending the morning together, we had a quick lunch before I got a brief, passionless kiss and she hit the road, promising to call when she arrived. I busied myself with yardwork and other mundane tasks until she called, excited that she'd made the two hour drive in just over 90 minutes. She was far enough away, and heading even further, for me to try to find a hookup for the night.

I hit the net, searching on hookup sites and CL for someone, anyone who might want to drain my balls that night. Finally, I started chatting with a previous hookup, an unhappily married woman in an open marriage named Ann. Her husband was out for the evening and she was horny, but couldn't leave or host because her young daughter was asleep in the next room. We had finally decided to just play on cam when another possibility came online.

My suck-buddy friend, Rich, was on, horny, and looking for a cock in his mouth ASAP. I quickly fell into two hot chats, both holding the promise of a good, hard orgasm. When it came right down to it, I could jerk off any time. The opportunity to cum down his throat was just too good to pass up.

I decided to let her down easily by telling her someone else had come online offering me the chance to meet in person. While I could tell that she was disappointed, there's no doubt she would have done the same in my shoes. Then she asked the question that turned the night on it's head.

"We were going to cam, you know. Think she'd let me watch you two together?" she asked.

Now came the moment of truth. Ann didn't know about my new-found bi side, few people did. Even though I barely knew her, my heart started pounding when I figured out what I needed to say. With trembling fingers I responded, "Actually, it's a guy. I'm bi."

The wait between hitting send and getting her response was excruciating. Every second felt like an eternity waiting for her to say something, anything. I even started thinking of comebacks for what I expected to be her negative response.

First, she wrote "Wow, you're like the 3rd guy to come out to me in the last month." That one threw me for a loop. I didn't feel like I was coming out to her at all. It was so anticlimactic. I just wanted someone to play with my dick. She followed up with "I still wanna watch."

My chat focus returned to Rich. How was he going to feel about it? Would he say no? What would I do then? Those fears went away quickly when he responded "Fuck yea man, let's show her how it's done!"

I quickly made a virtual introduction, then hopped in my car and sped to his place. I was so keyed up by this point that I had to make an effort to slow both my breathing and my driving. When I arrived, they were video chatting and acting like old friends. Rich brought me in and we had that brief, awkward conversation that happens when everyone pretends, even though they know, that it's not just about a quick pleasure session.

He aimed the camera down our bodies, then slowly pulled off my shorts as I pulled my shirt over my head. I then helped him get naked as well. We stood there, face to face, with our hard cocks pointing at each other. He moved closer, our cocks beginning to touch gently at first, then moving into a hard, passionate swordfight. I glanced at the monitor and happily noted that Ann had lost her clothes as well and was rubbing her sweet pussy faster and harder than I expected.

A tug of my cock brought my attention back to the immediate surroundings. Rich had a hold of both of our rock-hard dicks and was rubbing our wet heads together, creating a delicious pre-cum cocktail. I had never done this before and the sensation was incredible. I've never understood how a cock can feel so hard yet so soft at the same time, and I probably never will.

He was fully in control now with me at his mercy. When my cockhead was coated with our juices, he slowly dropped to his knees, sensuously licking up the mess he created. I looked down at him, then over to the monitor, back and forth. It was so surreal watching him suck me live and online, like watching a live porn featuring me. Through the computer, I heard some soft, feminine moans before Ann started urging him to suck me deeper, harder, faster.

Rich became a man possessed. His hands grabbed my ass, pulling me in closer, forcing my cock deeper into his mouth. I put my hand on the back of his head, holding him firm to fuck his face. I had really gotten into putting on a show by this point, I was making more noise than usual for Ann's benefit, telling her what a good cocksucker Rich is and how much cum I was going to pump down his throat. Based on the noises she was making, it was working.

I was getting close, getting louder and louder, when I heard Ann scream out as she came on her fingers. That plus Rich deepthroating my cock pushed me over the edge. I pushed deep into his mouth, grunting loudly as I filled his mouth with spurt after spurt of my cum. I looked over to see Ann licking her juices off her fingers while Rich worked my cock, milking every last drop out of me.

I collapsed on the couch, exhausted and spent. We chatted a bit with Ann before she disconnected, presumably to head to bed. Rich and I stayed naked, trying to relax but in a room filled with sexual tension. I felt bad that both Ann and I had cum, but Rich hadn't. I slid next to him and started teasing him, spreading precum around his cockhead. He was dripping like crazy and I didn't want to waste it. I bent over to lick it all up. I licked his dick clean and milking some drops out of him when he tapped me on my head. When I turned to look at him, he had this uncertain look on his face and asked, "Do you ever want to do...more?"

I had no idea what he meant. "What do you mean, more? Like, more cocks?"

He blushed, looking away, and said, "No, more like, um, fucking."

My jaw hit the floor. I was just getting comfortable playing with another guy orally and had never really thought about going beyond blowjobs. However, I was there, Rich was naked and hard, and my cock had dibs on the blood flow. I mustered up my courage and asked, "You, um, want me to fuck you?"

Rich's face turned bright red, he looked me in the eye and nodded yes before quickly saying, "Well, not tonight, but soon, yes, I want you to fuck me."

I smiled wide, then redoubled my efforts on his cock, knowing that he must be out of his mind horny at this point. As I licked and sucked him, I slid a wet finger to his asshole, rubbing and teasing it. Through his moans, I heard him in almost a whisper tell me to slide it in. As soon as I got my index finger in as far as my first knuckle, Rich groaned loudly and his cock swelled and spasmed, his delicious cum filling my mouth.

I played with his cum in my mouth a bit before swallowing it down with a big gulp. I felt a little dribble running down my chin and scooped it up with my finger, sucking it clean and moaning at the same time. Rich flopped back, letting out a long, exhausted sigh. We lounged around a bit before his yawns finally clued me in that it was time to go. I got up, got dressed, and headed home, wondering when we'd meet next and if that would be the time I would fuck him for real.