Putting on a Show

Story Info
Fun with a stranger.
1.2k words
4.5
5.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was playing on my favorite app when a message popped up for me. I recognized who it was right away and the message titillated me.

"How about that show today? I'm working from home."

I was used to getting my cock sucked or sucking a stranger until he shot hot creamy cum into my greedy mouth. What this guy wanted though fascinated me. It was something I'd never had the chance to do and for some reason it made me both curious and horny.

He wanted to watch me jerk off. Back in the day my ex wife had loved to watch that before we played with every inch of each other's bodies. I still had fond memories of that, remembering seeing my cum splatter on her face or tits. But I'd never had that request from a guy before and it really made me curious.

Most of the guys on my app were married and quite a bit more than curious. Once they got going they didn't stop and that fascinated me. I can't tell you how many times I'd leaned the seat back in my car and watched someone who was "going to the store" lean over to suck my hard cock. The interesting thing was every last one of them swallowed the load I gave them. One in particular stood out in my memory. It had happened one summer evening of course on my favorite app again. I'd gotten ahold of a guy who was a first timer and he wanted his cock sucked and wanted to return the favor. I was good with that and we ended up in the parking lot outside his apartment.

He'd barely gotten into my SUV before he slid his shorts down revealing a nice hard cock. I looked at it appreciatively before reaching over and filling my hand with it. It was almost the twin of mine and that was an odd sensation. We sat there stroking each other gently until I couldn't resist anymore.

He kept watch as I bent over his lap, sucking that nice hard shaft right into my mouth. He filled it nicely and I started bobbing up and down his length, savoring the sensation of that hard shaft sliding across my tongue.

He leaned back slightly and all too soon I heard a soft, "Oh God!" That's when I got exactly what I wanted.

That hard cock exploded in my mouth, his cum splattering my tongue and covering it. I kept going slowly then, tasting it all before swallowing down his seed.

After catching his breath he was good to his word. He did the same for me, leaning over and sucking me into that hot wet mouth of his. He wasn't that great being a first timer, but the excitement of that fact made up for his shortcomings. Watching his lips surrounding my cock as he slid up and down it finally did the trick for me.

When I told him I was gonna cum he just nodded and kept my cock buried in his mouth. He got what he wanted then. I shot my load just the same way and heard him moan softly as he began gulping down my hot cum.

Back to the original story though. I couldn't help but wonder how that scenario would go. Should I walk in, my jeans already unzipped and then just go to town? Or should I give him a good show? On the way to his place I figured it out.

After knocking and being invited in, I walked into his living room. He sat down on a chair there, his eyes running across my body.

I unzipped my coat, then my hands went to my belt. I could see the eager look in his eyes as I slowly undid it. My fingers went to my zipper and I smiled to myself. His eyes were riveted on them as I slowly pulled out down.

I'd left my shoes at the door of course so after I unzipped I let my pants fall, exposing what he wanted to see. I saw his slight smile and heard him say, "Very nice."

"Thank you." I stepped out of my jeans, leaving the bottom half of my body naked for his enjoyment. I reached down then and wrapped my hand around my cock, stroking it slowly. I could see the fascination and excitement in his face as he watched my hand slowly traveling up and down my hard length. After a few minutes he looked up at me. "Come closer please."

I did as he asked and watched as he leaned forward, putting his hands on the back of my legs. My cock brushed his cheek as those hands ran upward, finally cupping my bare ass.

After running his hands over my ass one hand ventured around to the front of my hips. As I watched he slowly wrapped his hand around me, stroking me gently for a moment or two.

His hands dropped away then and he sat back, one hand teasing a very hard cock through his jeans. I reached down then and started stroking myself again for his enjoyment.

He was smiling, his eyes fixed on my hard cock. I was getting close to the grand finale when I heard him say, "Wait a minute."

I was puzzled, watching him stand. "Come with me." I followed him to his bedroom, watching him lay down on the bed. He slipped his jeans off and started slowly stroking himself, matching the show just inches away from his face.

As I watched him stroke that cock it brought me to the edge. I realized then I hadn't asked him where I was going to cum, so I did something I've always wanted to try.

I moved closer to his stroking hand and shot my load right on his hard cock. I heard him gasp as my cum flowed across his fingers onto the soft flesh there.

He took every drop before starting in on his cock again. I saw his hand massage my cum into his cock, using it for lube as he started stroking again. I saw something then and knew exactly what I wanted to end the day.

I touched his arm and he looked up, a question in his eyes. I told him the exact truth. "I want to suck that cock. I want to taste my cum and then yours in my hot mouth. May I please?"

He finally nodded and I leaned over his lap sucking him right in. I could taste myself on his shaft and as I bobbed up and down his length I could hardly wait until he added to the flavor in my mouth. It didn't take long that day. I felt his cock jerk and then start pumping hot sticky cum across my waiting tongue.

I gulped it down, swallowing every drop as he fed it to me. I kept going savoring the sensation and taste until he started going soft.

I finally stood up and saw his cock was completely clean. I grinned then. "See? I even clean up after myself."

He laughed at expected and picked up his clothes. I reluctantly got dressed myself until I heard him ask, "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"More of the same." I was good with that and walked out with a smile on my face. I couldn't wait for the next day!