PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a Fetish Model.
998 words
4.71
2.6k
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

It was after dark when I stood shaking in front of my full-length bedroom mirror. I imagined, outside, a lot of the neighbouring curtains would be drawn along the street. What was I doing? I felt like a changed woman.

I pulled my bright-yellow hot pants over my black suspender belt. They felt so sleek and tight on my pert bum. I rubbed the PVC over my arse in an excited stupor. Then I sat on my bed to zip up my thigh high shiny black boots. I appraised my large breasts in my reflection. My pierced nipples were so stiff and swollen.

After smoothing my glossy hot pants, I reached for the matching 'PVC U Like' Mac. The smell of plastic was amazing. It slid over my aroused skin, brushing my pert nipples. The PVC felt so tight as it caressed my bare breasts beneath. I smoothed the three-quarters length coat over my hot pants.

I couldn't believe I was venturing out half-naked. I was trembling with a swimming head. Not long ago, I was too embarrassed to even wear Jason's red plastic panties under my jeans whilst shopping. Now, I was hesitant but ready to head out for a walk. I think my very public orgasm in the kink shop had really emboldened me.

It was nippy as I left the house. My PVC was really stiff and noisy. It creaked and slid over my bare boobs and stomach. My tight hot pants caressed my thighs.

The streets were quiet as I headed to the local woods. I passed a couple walking their dog but I was too distracted to see any reaction. I was going to have some fun in the secluded trees where I'd heard the local doggers dogged. My heels made me totter a bit as I made my way down the tree-lined public footpath. I couldn't believe how quiet it was. All I could hear was my stiff plastic, my excited breath and my heels on the tarmac.

I hadn't tottered far before I heard the first throes of ecstasy. As I quietly crept towards the deep moans, a woman was being fucked amongst the fallen leaves. She was being taken missionary by a muscular man on his knees. She was naked apart from her hitched up leather mini skirt. How his quivering thighs and tight arse worked. He grunted as she moaned like the last woman on earth. From behind a tree, I wanted to be as naked as them.

I watched their sex as I fumbled with my buttons. The thoughts of being fucked outside had never really crossed my mind before. Now, I wanted to be naked. I wanted to be taken by a stranger. Watching the lusty couple really made me wet.

My stomach was exposed to the night air as my Mac hems brushed over my full tits. It felt so thrilling to feel naked whilst watching the unknown pair shag. I started to touch myself.

I unzipped my plastic hot pants. I wriggled to loosen the sticking plastic from my bum. The air felt so good on my pussy lips. I started to work myself up as the couple rocked. The man's face tightened as he spunked. I watched the brazen brunette suck him off. Fallen leaves were stuck to her elbow. She frigged as I did. I watched her masturbate as she sucked his cock.

I was working my fingers when I caught a flash. The sudden light made me jump and I realised what I was doing. I felt really self-conscious being caught as a voyeur. I saw that the flash was from another man's mobile phone. He was taking pictures of me as I wanked.

I took a quick breath and started laughing. I was so out of my depth. I straightened up. Then I amazed myself.

"Here. Use this," I snapped excitedly.

He took my mobile phone and took photos as I quickly let my lusty stomach knots untighten. My PVC felt so good. My pants were tight across my lower legs whilst my Mac flapped as I noisily thrapped.

I was so dizzy when I came. In the corner of my eye, there was flash, flash, flash. He was certainly getting an eye-full.

I was obviously too noisy. I was just 'coming down' when the couple grabbed me. The randy pair each took one of my legs. They lifted me into a chair position against the tree. My legs were spread the widest. My Mac was falling off my shoulders and my plastic bottoms hung from one of my ankles.

She sucked my nipple and her fingers caressed my upper leg. Her man nuzzled my other tit as I frigged. And all the time, a fourth person, with my phone, took rude snaps. I was absolutely delirious.

The pair could hardly support me as I wracked and squirted. My cum hit the fallen leaves and my plastic. The couple soon lowered me down to the floor as my photographer undid his trousers zip.

I was beside myself as he entered me with his fat cock. He grunted and thrust as the couple rubbed my stomach and tits. He rocked like an animal. He took me deep. They massaged my body as he spat his salty load. I soon climaxed again.

I realised that I struggled to give them eye contact as I straightened myself up. I took my phone with a bashful 'thanks.'

We made sure the woman was satisfied before I left. The men encouraged me to lick her pussy. My chin was drenched with her juices. I later licked her off my fingers.

"You should send pictures in to a magazine," the man offered.

My brow knitted as I shrugged. I was looking forward to getting a bath. But more than that, I was looking forward to seeing my photos.

"Thanks. Maybe, I will," I replied as I started heading off.

He suggested I emailed 'Flashers' at XD Publications.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers