PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a fetish model.
1k words
4.5
4.1k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I'd not really thought of it as such, but sending the stranger's pervy photos of myself to the appropriate magazine, I suppose that's what I was, a flasher. As I emailed my naughty pictures I felt some trepidation amidst a sense of empowerment. How I'd changed since discovering my new kink.

I was sat feeling horny in my sleeveless black PVC bodysuit with high cut legs. It was really tight and clinged to my waist and full breasts. The three-way zip opened from my halter neck right through to the top of my bum for easy access. I was feeling so hot as I saw pictures of my pussy on full show, framed by my black suspenders and thigh highs as my yellow hot pants hung from my ankle. I was supported, mid-air, by the two pervy doggers who I'd never met before. My pussy lips looked so full and large like saddle bags. My ex-boyfriend often called them roast beef lips.

I smoothed the shiny PVC over my tummy, feeling its stretch pull over my nipple rings. My boobs felt as sensitive as they were between the photo-snapped strangers. I wanted cold weights pulling on my nipples as I sought to distract myself from the impatience of an unanswered email.

I hung a bondage chain behind my neck, leaving it to swing. Sitting on my bed, I made my plastic creak and crack as I kneaded the folds. My lined, PVC coated gusset was starting to moisten with excitement. I unzipped my body to rub the frenzy building in my tummy. I started to rub my tits.

Unzipping myself further, I threaded the bondage chain through my knickers legs then secured each metal link to my nipple rings with a carabina. Mmm! It felt like a reach around as if someone was pulling the plastic between my legs tight towards my tummy. I started to tease my pussy. The weight of the chain pulled on my fat nipples. I needed my dildo really bad.

I don't know why I lubed the thick, fake cock as I was already soaking below. My black dildo slipped inside me like an expert. I worked it slow as I caressed my bum-hole. I was thinking about last night.

How the couple fucked like animals. They openly groaned outside like they were the last adults on earth. I had that strong image, in my mind, of the couple hoisting me up with the rudest legs akimbo pose. My fanny was on show for the whole world to see. All the time, a stranger was taking naughty photos of me. In his mind, he wanted to see my wet cunt as the centre-spread of a top shelf glossy magazine. How I worked my dildo as my chain pulled on my nipple rings. I worked the thick cock faster as I fingered my arse bud.

My tight, sensitive skin on my bum started to protest as I rubbed my arse-hole and dildo pounded my aching pussy. I held the photo of my large swollen sex petals nestled amid a well trimmed dark landing-strip just as the glossy readers would see. How my chain links pulled down on my nipples and stretched the plastic, between my legs, taut up to my stomach. The delicious PVC creaked and caressed my big tits. I started to buck as the tension rose. I worked the full girth deep. I started to lose the image as I fought not to moan. I moaned and purred in my ecstasy. My pussy quivered. Then I shot. My love squirts rained down on my plastic.

I fell back and shuddered as my orgasm wracked me. I worked to regain my breath. Still shuddering as electricity ran through me, I zipped myself up and collected my toys up. I'd put them away later.

I checked my phone to see there was another missed call. Again, I didn't recognise that same number. Maybe, I'd try phoning it shortly.

I checked my laptop. My excitement peaked. Not only was I to appear in the next edition of 'Flashers' but they also wanted to do a photo shoot for 'Kinksters' magazine. The editor told me to bring as much plastic and sex toys as I wanted. I whooped with joy at the thoughts of feeling like how I felt in the woods last night. Thousands of men, and a few women, would wank themselves silly as I paraded in my kink.

I made a celebratory coffee and thought about visiting Katrina at the fetish shop again. Taking a silky mouthful of my hot latte, I drinked the strong smell of ground coffee beans in through my nose. I sighed a big sigh and smiled. I couldn't believe I was getting some glamour modelling work. Feeling bold, I decided to check out the persistent mystery phone caller.

Still quivering from my orgasm and reeling from the modelling news, I savoured my rich coffee as the phone rang. I was becoming aware of my PVC again. It slid over my restless bum. I waited and drank. Then a thought crossed my mind. What if this was that kinky photographer from the woods?

It was a man who instantly recognised me. He didn't know my name.

"You were sensational last night," he beamed rather cheekily. He had a peculiar knowingness in his tone.

I laughed, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Thank you," I replied. "Well, I took up your suggestion and the magazine accepted. I need to thank you for that."

"That's great," he laughed. "I knew they'd appreciate a pretty woman, in kink, like you."

Feeling more relaxed, I chuckled, as my cheeks burned.

"Yes. Lady Donna is going to be a star."

"Well, that's great Donna. I'll look forward to that. I'm wondering if you're tied up tonight."

He caught me quite by surprise and I had to collect my thoughts. I had to try and think rationally. Instead, I rode the wave and blurted something out.

"No Carl. But you might be."

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers