PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a fetish model.
1k words
4.72
2.9k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I was definitely feeling more relaxed today because I was sat on the bus in my short leather mini-skirt and my Ex's bright glossy red PVC panties. I couldn't believe how confident I felt. Katrina and I had become very good friends since I shopped in the kink store. I was heading there now to grab some new plastic for my photo shoot. Katrina said she'd have a very special surprise for me.

I shifted in my seat as I thought about all the encounters I'd had over the last few days. Katrina actually made me feel excited.

I soon heard the bell ring as I pushed the heavy shop door. Katrina greeted me with a wide smile. She immediately dashed past and locked up. She coaxed me past that small changing room and up to the flat above. Upstairs, she stood in front of me, really bold, in a full-length black 'PVC U Like' Mac. It really set her eyes off and her fiery dyed bob hairstyle.

"I can't believe you're modelling," she said.

I smiled, falling back on her couch and replied, "Well, it looks like you are too."

She chuckled. I could see she was admiring my smooth plastic knickers.

"Very nice," she winked. "I see you feel more comfortable wearing what you like when you're 'out and about' now."

"I do," I smiled. "I feel so much more confident...and horny. Tell me, what's this special surprise?"

Katrina showed mock shock then fetched some coat hangers and bags.

"Well, the first is that we'd like you to model our PVC chaps. They'll go well with this black two-piece bikini."

My face lit up as I looked through the panties and other kinky PVC she handed me.

"Wow! I can't wait to flaunt these for the 'Kinksters' readers. Thank you, Katrina," I replied.

She folded her arms and pursed her lips. "Of course, there is a little something I want in return for all your free kink."

"And what's that?" I asked, breathlessly.

Katrina swayed as her black Mac rustled. She danced and swirled in her red heels. I could feel those familiar flutterings below.

"I'll show you," she confided, whispering rather seductively in my ear.

My plastic knickers were still stiff and crisp as I felt my swelling clitty tick against them.

Katrina swayed like a stripper as she slowly unbuckled her belt. She turned, bending over to reveal her shiny plastic clad arse. She pulled her black PVC taut before letting her Mac slip off. I gasped at her open confidence. I admired her pert nipples and full tits. She turned and grabbed my raven black hair. I stood as she dropped to the settee. Her legs spread wide and she brought her red heels up to the sofa cushion. I felt really hot.

Katrina's magenta PVC panties had a condom-like internal sheath. Her pussy was perfectly smothered. I dropped to my shaking knees and began thumbing her kinky knickers. The plastic was rubbery thick. I traced her girly curves and teased her sexy folds. I started to lick her pervy garb, feeling my own PVC moisten.

She fell back, still pulling on my shoulder length hair. Katrina started moaning. I wanted her metallic musk so bad. I drank in her plastic and her wetness as I began rubbing my own skimpy panties. My crisp plastic was so stiff. I ached so much. I hooked my fingers inside her fat knickers elastics and teased their rouched texture between my fingers. My hands were shaking.

I pulled her knickers aside and eased her sheath from within her tight pussy. She moaned as the buttery plastic unstuck then freed. I entered her with two fingers.

"I want more," she pleaded. "Give me your hand."

I was surprised at her request as I worked a third finger inside Katrina. I twisted and frigged until I was wrist deep.

"Oh! That's right. That's it, Don-na."

I pumped then paused to flick her cherry clitty with my tongue. Then I continued fist-fucking her. She soon tightened, grabbing my hair. She pulled as she ejaculated. Her hot love soaked my molten face. I sat upright, appreciating her climax.

I must have been in a seventh heaven as she caught me unawares. Katrina soon stood up then threw me to the sofa. She eased me out of my black leather mini-skirt. She snatched my glossy red PVC knickers aside. It wasn't long before I was fighting for breath as her tongue burrowed deep inside me.

"Would you like the same?" she asked.

I was so lusty but anxious that her full hand would be too painful.

"Just go easy, please."

Katrina was eager to test my womanly folds. Her fingers felt so good. She entered me with her third finger and worked me up so she could go wrist deep. She twisted, finding sweet spots I didn't know existed. I squeezed and rolled my pierced nipples as she pumped her hand and paused to lick. I wracked, almost jumping off the sofa as I came. She soon tasted my wet, convulsing cunt. My head felt so light.

My thighs were soaking as Katrina straightened up. I rubbed my stomach and reached for a hug.

"That was the best," she said. "I only really like a woman. A woman knows what to do."

"Thank you. Yes. Its new to me. I haven't really got my head around it."

Katrina kissed me on the cheek. She disappeared. I dressed as I saw she then had.

"Will you show me these pictures? I bet you're excited."

I swallowed and told her I was. "Yes. I'll get you a copy of the magazine and make sure your lovely shop is mentioned. But first, I need to buy a few things downstairs."

I followed Katrina and chose a few items from the sex toy shelves. I also picked up some nice plastic internal sheath panties.

"I thought you'd grab those," laughed Katrina. "They're so kinky and feel great - especially out walking."

"I'll have to try that," I said, paying for my sexy haul. "I must dash for now, Katrina. I'm expecting a visitor."

"Yes," she winked, "Make sure you tell him who's Boss."

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers