PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a Fetish Model.
1k words
4.64
2.3k
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
36 Followers

I had plenty of time for a soak in the bath, with Golden Neroli and Lemon, before my guest arrived. I decided to leave my hair until tomorrow. I'd wash it before my photo-shoot at 'Kinksters' magazine. I thought about 'playing safe' this evening with a satin pair of knickers. Then I remembered what I had in store. Instead, I opted for my new 'PVC-U-Like' internal sheath panties in a gorgeous baby blue plastic. Was I dolling myself up for him? Not at all. Carl would be in for a very steep learning curve.

I eased into my buttery knickers then spread my legs to tease the sheath inside me. My eyes rolled back as I felt the cool plastic stick inside my hot pussy. I wondered if I could walk without squirming. I savoured the sublime, kinky moment. Then I snapped out of my pervy heaven and finished my look with a loose summery dress and strappy sandals. I wanted to give that man a false sense of security.

It wasn't long before Carl knocked. He wore black leather trousers and a sports jacket. I noticed he was more muscular than I remembered him. He was tanned too. It wasn't long before his politeness wore off though. I'd have placed a bet on him thinking I was easy. We hadn't even finished coffee before he was making fun of my naked outdoors poses.

"You even gave me your phone," he quipped. "Would you like to strip for me again?"

I stood up, feeling a bit angry.

"I'll tell you what I want, you cheeky sod. I want you to hand me that whip in your backpack."

He looked shocked. I guess he didn't realise his bag wasn't fastened properly. I soon snatched his whip and told him to bend over.

Carl looked sheepish. But he did as he was told. I'd never used a flogger before. I guess practice makes perfect.

The twelve leather fronds whipped his leather trousers. They gave a satisfying crack. He soon felt pain over pleasure as I thrashed his arse. I told him to drop his trousers. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Now," I snapped.

He started peeling his leather off.

"But Donna," he whined, half-arsed.

To my horror, he had come to my house wearing a latex thong.

"But Donna, nothing. Pass me those handcuffs. Fancy coming to see me in fucking latex. If you're wearing that, you can fuck off next door!"

I was trying not to giggle. I had to try really hard not to drop my poker face as I snapped his wrists in cuffs behind his back.

"Now lie down, you little fuck toy. I'm going to use your face."

He was wide-eyed at my new found seniority. He didn't need to be told twice.

From my kink shop bag, I produced a dildo gag and a tube of sex lubrication. The rubber dick felt so good as I lubed it up. I strapped it round the cheeky bastard's head and popped it over his whiny mouth. Carl was wide-eyed and out of his comfort zone.

I still had some lubrication on my hand which I rubbed around my panties internal sheath. I pulled my short dress up over my head to reveal my pert nipples and bent over his face.

It was a little tricky, at first. But a cushion under his head soon made him the perfect sex doll. I knelt over his head and fucked his face dildo. I used the whip on his stomach as I faced away from him. My baby blue plastic panties rustled and cracked. The internal sheath felt like the thickest rubber condom inside my horny cunt. I dropped his whip, turning to face him.

I was a little breathless.

"Now I'm going to cum in my plastic knickers. If they leak, you mustn't try and remove your gag. Anyway, you're hands are bound."

He was still trying to nod as I pulled his head towards my plastic twat. I started getting off on the dildo's girth, the girly boy's submission and most of all my kinky knickers. I thrust as my baby blue knickers pulled and creaked. My internal PVC was driving me wild.

I fucked his face and rubbed my tits. I yearned for his bound hands on my hips and stomach. No matter. I soon bucked then buckled as my kinky love hole convulsed. I tighened as my cunt juice hit inside my loosening panties. As I fell back, I imagined a pool of my wet love inside my kinky gusset. I felt some running down my plastic stuck bum.

Carl had clearly enjoyed the spectacle. I took a moment to catch my breath. I had to try to get back into character despite feeling really relaxed. His erection made my brow knit.

"An erection, eh? Well, I don't know what your game is. Wearing latex? I wonder what you're playing at."

He muffled something pathetic and I ripped his skin tight kink off to reveal his fat cock.

"Think you can give me a mouthful, do you?"

He was still muffling through the fake dick.

"Well, I'll bloody show you," I snapped. My hands were on my PVC wrapped hips.

I bent forward and took his length in my bossy mouth. I sucked his straining, hot dick like a fucking lollipop. He tasted so good. My tongue mapped his veins as I took him throat deep. Before gagging on his knob, I removed his strapped sex toy and stuffed his mouth full of my creamed wet plastic knickers. I rode his dick until I bucked again. He creamed my pussy as I squirted. My orgasm filled his belly button and ran down his stomach.

"Now take your kink and your filthy latex," I breathlessly tried to command. "Take your filthy latex and fuck off."

He dressed fairly quickly. Carl flattened his hair. Much to my new found dominant arse's glee, he muttered, "I'll text you," on his way out.

I chuckled. I felt so relaxed. Surprised? Yes. I was surprised at how assertive I could be. I mustn't 'eff and jeff' at the photo shoot tomorrow though. I'll need to be professional and on my very best behaviour. I felt really relaxed and 'up for it.'

MenELove
MenELove
36 Followers